[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went for the first time to the subway. As I walked into the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: sub.jpg (235KB, 1122x841px) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
235KB, 1122x841px
I went for the first time to the subway.

As I walked into the restaurant I felt the heat and I wondered that its still not too late to retreat "must go bye". However, after getting in from the hall I swam and walked down to the store, but I was the only customer so the "little accident" in my order was hardly a disadvantage and people would not laugh.

I walked straight to the checkout and told the lady that "one sub of the day". At this point, the seller looked at me slightly hesitantly, getting a "eeeeh: E" sound. Even though the restaurant was empty, I knew how the walls began to starve me, piercing my body like swords. My heart was probably lying 180 and I knew how the blood packs in my head. Time stopped.

The seller advised me to walk to the end of the line and tell the stuff I wanted to her colleague (who was not there!). I sent the situation by saying "oh" and walked to the end of the glass vinegar, where I saw the "Choose bread" page. I was tempted to think about which of those biscuits is the one that's in the ad. When I thought about this, people came up to me and soon this breadmaker also appeared.

cont
>>
I said brilliantly that "Hello one of those light sesame breads", I suppose this was enough at this stage, but apparently not enough. The seller had an empty, but awaiting look. Again I felt the heat and blood packing in my head "why do not I choose those before me ...". However, the seller corrected the situation by asking what meal I would take. I did say the day sub (which was otherwise spicy italian), after which the supplementary question was "half or full". Again I was very upset about why I wanted to halve bread (so I was thinking that half meant half of the bread, that is, cross cut), so I ended up with complete bread, until a moment later I realized oh fuck, its that big bread. However, I did not want to fix that i wanted smaller bread. I told my self that now the end goes smoothly.
"Do you want it roasted?", "Yeah roast it". Yeah, I knew this was easy. I was quick to read the instructions on how to do next, but somehow the heathning was still going on and thinking was difficult, I just wanted to get away from here. Now was the time of vegetables, my intention was to take everything except pickles. So I started to list the names of plants one by one until I finally realized that I could have said "Everything except pickles". The seller had, for some reason, a somewhat frivolous look and the person behind me stomped foot on the ground. Not with purpose I suppose, but I knew in my heart that the fault was with me.

"What sauce?" I asked to list my sauces, nodding always understandably when the name of the sauce was told, but I took it first by saying "That one there" and pointing my finger. Of course it would be difficult to figure out what I was pointing to, but after a small thorn, the seller would ask, "So this is what you wanted?" I answered yes.

cont
>>
Oil, pepper and other stuff I skipped pretty much. I finally got the checkout where my product packed into a plastic bag even if I had wanted to eat it on the spot, but I did not want to negotiate it and accepted my destiny, maybe they wanted to get rid of me? Did I smell bad? Are people like me welcome to the restaurant? Turning these issues around my head I did not hear what the seller asked me so I had to ask "Can you repeat?" Seller wanted to know how if I take it as a meal, I said yes. Soon he lists all the possible meals, which I only understood the word yogurt. Seems like there are more options than only one. The next few moments went quite dark, the heathning had already dropped slightly, but the hot weather did not help it so much. I got some hell of cereal yogurt and empty cup.
I paid for the shopping and I wondered what to do with a blank mug. Hesitations, however, I said "so that soda?" and the seller advised me on a drink point, where there was self service machine. I put the cup full of fresh and nutritious coca cola, but I realized too late that I cant carry that out of the shop without spilling the soda on the floor. There were no lids at all, and I'm sure I will not ask one fucking thing more. I drank some soda out of the cup so that I can safely get out.
Outside I was annoyed that I had no place to eat, home is a long way. I sat down to the concrete floor and opened wraps. About half of the guts fell to the chests. I decided to not give a fuck, I took a bite out of it, did not like it, I put the bread in the garbage and walked home.

Never again to the subway. Fuck life is difficult.
>>
cool blog bro
>>
why do you even go on living
>>
Not gonna read all that shit but yeah fuck subway. Having to make all those decisions in a row triggers my autism and I end up with a shitty nonsensical sandwich every time
>>
File: ddddd.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>39622347
What do you get on your sandwich when you go to Subway, robots?
>>
>>39622421
ham and cheese

it's the only kind of sandwich I eat
>>
are you retarded? this reads like the blog of a 12 year old autist
>>
Not sure what the fuck kind of point you are making but does anyone find it kind of frustrating that they just expect you to know how these kinds of restaurants work? In 90% of them they dont even label anything like you know what it all is.
>>
>>39622421
I only go to subway to buy their biscuits. Nobody else makes those soft doughy biscuits like they do.
>>
>>39622347
Damn does it take so long to order at subway? never went to one.
I just went to the store to grab something for breakfast. It was a long walk and nothing out of the ordinary happened. I haven't slept so I look like a psychotic drug addict but somehow I feel more relaxed this way, except I'm very tired.
>>
It was a pretty good read. Thanks OP.
>>
>>39622347
it's funny how well you can put into words how much you overthink such situations

Keep blogging robot
>>
File: 1504863538566.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1504863538566.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
POW

Footlong honey oat bread

Chicken terryiaki

No cheese

Toast it

Lettuce

Red onion

Black olives

Sweet onion sauce

Mayo

Thats it

That how ya do it son
>>
>>39622347
>but I realized too late that I cant carry that out of the shop without spilling the soda on the floor
one day I ordered ice cream at mc donalds along with the burger, fries and drink, but had no place where to place the ice cream (it was a cone) so I had to eat it first then the rest.

>Outside I was annoyed that I had no place to eat, home is a long way. I sat down to the concrete floor and opened wraps. About half of the guts fell to the chests. I decided to not give a fuck, I took a bite out of it, did not like it, I put the bread in the garbage and walked home.

fucking lmao
>>
>>39622528
This is why you're overweight anon. Just if you were wondering
>>
File: 1504859462625.gif (44KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1504859462625.gif
44KB, 499x499px
>>39622593
What makes you think im overwieght sonny?
>>
>>39622609
>on /r9k/
>eats the most sugarfilled sub at the restaurant
>frogposter
The signs were all there anon
>>
>>39622421
I always take the Melt. With salad/cucumber and South West sauce.
Oh and always 30cm of course
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>39622621
MOTHER FUCKER MOTHER FUCKER WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUTME
>>
File: 1404865165590.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404865165590.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>39622621
>>39622657
Haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its cool man
>>
>>39622421
Local Subway still does buffalo chicken where the chicken is covered in hot sauce, a lot of them nowadays give you chicken plain and squirt cold sauce on the sandwich. My order looks like this:
>footlong buffalo chicken
>white flatbread
>add bacon
>pepper jack cheese
>toasted
>jalapenos, banana peppers, lettuce, onion, pickles, green peppers, chipotle southwest sauce
>>
>>39623949
holy fuck are literally me?
do you have volcano diahrea ~4hrs after cause i do when i get this
>>
>>39622347
>>39622352
>>39622357
This is a really good and underrated postmodernist post.
>>
>>39622528
>POW
>Footlong honey oat bread
fine
>Chicken terryiaki
aight
>No cheese
cheese is fine too
>Toast it
toasted
>Lettuce
yes
>Red onion
hell no nigga red onions overwhelm all other taste in food for me
>Black olives
nah
>Sweet onion sauce
fuck sauces you already got that teriyaki going on
>Mayo
no way amerifat

Fixed it.
>>
>>39623992
No, I'm not weak as fuck anon. Subway always delivers a solid turd after. And I eat spicy all the time, so it doesn't affect me
>>
Subway is allright but for a neet budget I don't feel like going there too often.

The cheapest sub is like 4,5$ here

And my daily food budget ive set is 4-6$

So it takes an entire days budget to have 1 meal instead of eat for the whole day which is problematic.

#neet problems
>>
Noce blogpost, unironically

I did enjoy reading
>>
>>39622347
Subway is good practice for social interaction.
Chipotle is hard mode
>>
post your subs

>bread
italian
>meat
turkey breast
>cheese
monterey cheddar
>toasted?
yes
>vegetables
lettuce, cucumber
>condiments
mustard, mayo, subway vinaigrette
>>
File: 1499495140795.jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1499495140795.jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>>39622347
>read through every paragraph, expecting some kind of twist or joke at the end
>mfw
>>
>>39622352
>but I knew in my heart that the fault was with me.

damn this cuts deep bro
>>
>>39625727
>bread
wheat
>meat
double subway club or rot. chicken
>cheese
extra provolone
>toasted
yes
>vegetables
spinach, green peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, tomatoes
>condiments
vinegar, spicy mustard, creamy sriricha, parmesan cheese, pepper. and oregano

also i work at subway, ama
>>
>>39625834
ITT
>Diabeetus
Yall niggers need /fit/. Theres lots of gay shit too so youll fit right in
>>
I hate this at subway, can't I just say the name of one and they have a default way to make the sub? I hate going over the ingredients one by one! I just want to order the name of a sub and then get it!
>>
>>39625834
>also i work at subway, ama
Do you prefer paper towels or electric hand dryers?
>>
>tfw you were exactly like OP once
>tfw it literally took me a year to get the courage to buy a coffee
>tfw I had to go at 2AM when no one was there
>tfw I did all the same shit OP is doing
>tfw I used to think there were special rules and that normies were angry at me for not knowing the rules
>tfw it got better

I hope you don't give up, OP! I was just as bad as you, I promise. And probably older than you, before I fixed it, as well.

It took a long time to get better and it was never easy, but now I'm totally fine. You will always be a quirky guy, but believe it or not, your attention to detail is actually a good thing! Normies will ultimately like you for being polite and not wasting their time. Most normies who order food are very rude and selfish about it. Also, most normies screw up a lot of things while ordering, because they're very dumb. There are no set rules. Normies fuck up all the time.

Just keep trying!
>>
>>39622347
ITT: Elliot Rodger was never killed, only ended up in a coma and came out of it years later with severe brain damage and a speech impediment. Spent the rest of his years alone in a nursing home, writing fan-fiction about Subway.
>>
File: 1491423281783.jpg (125KB, 771x692px) Image search: [Google]
1491423281783.jpg
125KB, 771x692px
This is old Finnish pasta. It recently gained normalfag attention and the Finnish Subway branch promised to add five preselected subs you can choose from.
>>
I have a difficult enough time ordering from subway as a native english speaker. It must be a nightmare for foreign tourists.
>>
>>39625899
lol im 6'0 190 visible abs, ive been lifting for 3 years
>>
>>39626331
Youre overweight. At 6.0 you need to weigh 170 or below if natty.
>>
>>39625969
They advertise it like you can just order a sub but they always ignore you if you order it that way and want you to tell them every little detail.

Also many of the workers will get confused if you ask for "guacamole" instead of "avacado" which is what they call it, even though it is smashed up and probably has spices in it (the definition of guacamole).
>>
>>39626064
I dont like how gimmicky all new restaurants are, millenials are really obbsessive about food and always need it to be "an experience" or some bullshit instead of just good value.
>>
>>39626219
Thats fucking great, I love finns. Can I get a source on the pre-selected subs thing?
>>
>>39626791
http://archive.is/78RZa

Google Translate:
>We Finns are known as the people who want to do everything in peace without external or internal pressure. We thus recognize the very themes themselves, which are discussed in the redesigned publication and are mentioned in many comments. We want to develop our service and way of working so that everyone feels comfortable and homey at the Subway restaurants without any extra anxiety. That's why we will be able to subscribe to Sub's five pre-selected options to make it easy and stress free to visit Subway!
>>
>>39626434
never said i was Natty.
>>
This was so funny in an ironic sort of way that I read it twice.
>>
>>39626951
i had a rite fuckin laff m8
>>
>>39622347
https://youtu.be/BYFjRH-vxGg
>>
>>39622502
No, op its just retarded, its pretty easy actually, you just need to say what kind of meat you want and then start saying what kind of thing you want in it (type of bread, cheese, extras like bacon or more meat, vegetable, sauces) and thats all, its a nighmare for autistic people but when you have to eat at one everyday you just stop giving a fuck about it.
>>
for the longest time I wondered why, when I ordered something at a fast food place, the clerk would just stare at me dumbfounded by the words that just came out of my mouth. I would think over it in my head "What the fuck did I say that was so confusing? All I ordered was a number 1..."

It's because they were in awe of me just being there. They were starstruck. or they were told to fuck with me. Either one.

What the fuck is life.
>>
>>39622528
>POW
>Footlong honey oat bread
Fag
>Chicken terryiaki
Thats okay
>No cheese
Fuck you
>Toast it
Toasted get more hard to chew, fucking idiot
>Lettuce
Okay
>Red onion
Okay
>Black olives
Why?
>Sweet onion sauce
It tastes like nothing
>Mayo
Kill yourself
>Thats it
What about extras, pussy?
>>
>>39622421
Spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese, cheese + toasted, olives, jalapenos and chilli sauce
>>
>>39627488
the last time I went to mcdonalds they were in a rush of confusion to get something done right. I could see them bouncing off one another and telling the others to hurry on over.

It was so the super pretty girl would hand me my ice cream. They made sure to make eye contact so I would notice her big ol pretty blue eyes. Same for the red haired girl at dairy queen. Hotties they were.

Still, weird. I'm a fucking wreck of a person. I'm overweight by far too much, my hair is a mess, and I live in my own trash. You broke my mind. I don't care about anything at all. I'm just waiting for death. You gave me an eating disorder with what you people have been doing to me for the last year. I was losing weight. I was all jacked up to work out but instead you decided to destroy the last bit of sanity that I had. You decided to drug me, give me steroids and hormones to cause weight gain.

Then you criticize me that I gained too much weight.

Fuck you people. You owe me.
>>
>>39627650
this post doesn't make much sense
>>
This one time when I got a grape in my sub.
https://youtu.be/y4Bk_jUB4og
>>
this is finnish pasta from 2013
>>
>>39622347
10/10 anon, good read. even kek'd at the end. more of this if you find time for it.
>>
File: 1493181215138.png (883KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1493181215138.png
883KB, 490x1015px
>>39627650
Was going on that tangent neccesary anon?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.