[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are Women So Pleasant To Like Look At?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: reports_176873408-ss-1920.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reports_176873408-ss-1920.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Why are women, in general, so aesthetically pleasing?

Part of this is obviously the fact that I'm a straight man, so I'm sexually attracted to women, but there's more to it than that. Gay men are obsessed with beautiful women too, dressing them up in clothes and such, and it obviously doesn't have anything to do with sexual attraction in that case. Women themselves don't care nearly as much about a man's looks as vice versa.

It seems basically everyone is obsessed with beautiful women--straight men, gay men, women themselves.

But the odd part is, it's not easy to describe what makes them so much more attractive than men. They're not actually more symmetrical or anything, their look is just warmer, more inviting, more cartoonish, more cutesy. The attractive types of Men always have those sharp angles which can look cool and alpha but you'd never just ogle that stuff for hours.

With women it's like... their look combines the best adult features with the best young features and blends them into something that's better than either.
>>
>>39622158
It's an instinct of humans to help the weak. Even on women who can pretty much take care of themselves mainly still look weak just for attention. In short, they're just creatures who live for attention so they are optimized for getting attention. Is that a good enough reason OP?
>>
>>39622228

Eh men are optimized for attention too brah, genetically speaking I mean. The huge ZZ-Top beard is pretty attention-getting, though most men remove it
>>
>>39622158
You're conditioned to find women pleasing.
Because let's face it, if they weren't incredibly satisfying to look at, especially when smiling, they'd have greatly diminished value.

As a man, your value is in your strength, courage and intelligence. You solve practical problems. You obtain resources. You defend against threats. Women have already shaped men into what they want for tens of thousands of years.
The genetic evidence that twice as many women have reproduced as men? That number climbs to SEVENTEEN times as many if you go back to before agriculture.
Men have been very carefully selected for two things, to solve problems, and to please women.

That women are universally treasured is no coincidence and has very little to do with their actual utility or features.
>>
>>39622245
>That women are universally treasured is no coincidence and has very little to do with their actual utility or features.

It's cause you can repopulate a large area with only 5 men, while you need 1 million women.
>>
>>39622258
I sort of fudged that.
A woman's beauty, her apparent value to men, is mostly based on her youth and health.
Signs of fertility and aptitude as a mother.
>>
>>39622244
Tell that to many men out there on the streets. When women actually started being on the streets, homelessness actually became a problem. Also, this is on current times when there is a womens help line and also shelters. There is a reason sex sells bruh.
>>
>>39622158
Because you were raised that way. You were conditioned from the getgo to think certain women are attractive. The majority of people are like this. You are in the majority
>>
It's just a question of what your aesthetic preference is. Circle or Square. This is naturally influenced by your sexuality and society, since you generally pick one or the other to be sexually attracted to and think it's disgusting to admire the other at all. You can learn to appreciate both if you just try to. Women have those excellent curves scattered all over their bodies, whereas men have more things that some retards would consider more objectively attractive such as long legs and more impressive musculature. I got a boner just from typing this and thinking about female hips and legs. The fuck man.
>>
>>39622674
Forgot to mention that the popular opinion of women being more attractive is essentially made up bullshit. Study the various cultures of the earth and you'll find that none can agree on anything because the simple truth is that both aesthetics are equally good. We might value women these days, but to the ancient greeks little boys were the height of beauty. If you lived there back then you could live off of some rich dude just by becoming his "wife" if you were short and young looking and had what people term these days as a feminine dick.
>>
>>39622158
Evolution wise men have less value than women, even the ugliest roasties out there. A population with 1 man and 100 women can prosper, but not so much opposite.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.