[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you realise being a lifelong permavirgin means you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: anri-okita-10 (2).jpg (246KB, 853x1220px) Image search: [Google]
anri-okita-10 (2).jpg
246KB, 853x1220px
tfw you realise being a lifelong permavirgin means you will never be falsely accused of rape

feelsgoodfam
>>
>>39621292
>implying you need to have sex to be falsely accused of rape
In proper trial maybe, but universities will kick you out just for the accusation
>>
File: Ark.jpg (50KB, 632x332px) Image search: [Google]
Ark.jpg
50KB, 632x332px
Uh, no it doesn't. You can be a lifelong permavirgin and still be falsely accused of rape.
>>
>>39621305
but how would the accusation even happen?
>h-he raped me at a party!
>we were in a bedroom together alone!

none of those would make sense considering i don't know anyone, don't go to parties, and would never be alone with a female in a bedroom
>>
>>39621292
HAHAHAHAHA no
you can still be accused of rape, son
>>
>>39621322
Can you prove that? Any of that?
>>
>>39621322
>but how would the accusation even happen?
Woman opens her mouth and tells a lie, university staff want to look tough so they roll with it regardless of how dumb. Being innocent never protected anyone from being accused.
>>
>>39621342
>I wasn't at the party. Just ask anyone at the party there if they saw me, or if I was invited. My parents can testify I was in my room all night playing video games.
>>
>>39621292
>tfw no slutty but pure and virginal anri okita gf
>>
>>39621322
If you ever happen to be within close proximity of a female with no other witnesses nearby, it's enough. Hell, if she claims you were and you can't disprove it, chances are the campus authorities will believe her over you.
>>
File: Alfred Eye.png (1MB, 1313x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred Eye.png
1MB, 1313x1078px
>>39621322
"I was in a sexual relationship with anon and he raped me."

"Anon raped me when he saw me walking home."

Just made up shit. That's what a false accusation is. Accept it. You're at the mercy of the women around you.
>>
File: silly words.png (333KB, 442x556px) Image search: [Google]
silly words.png
333KB, 442x556px
>>39621329
You can't get accused for rape if you stay inside your room 24/7, without seeing anybody except your family for years.
>>
>>39621367
In the real world, a girl can't just randomly pull up a rape chage and get a guy jailed.
>>
>>39621372
Of course you can get accused. It just won't go very far.
>>
File: image.png (118KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 500x555px
>>39621367
Proof (more of it) that all women should hang, unironically
Untamed women rival niggers for uselessness
>>
File: 1504128248063.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1504128248063.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>39621322
I don't know about rape, but I have been kicked out of a bar for not offering a cig to a lady (I was really low on them). She called sexual harassment and the rest is history.
>>
File: damnitfeelsgood.jpg (120KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
damnitfeelsgood.jpg
120KB, 500x750px
>>39621372
You raped me.

Look, I just falsely accused of you of rape. If I was a pretty girl everyone would believe me and your life would be fuck, even it couldn't be proved.

>>39621378
You can, but being jailed isn't really what matters. You can be fired, expelled or ostracized just because of the accusation.
>>
>>39621408
The odds of any of those happening are very low on a false rape charge.
>>
>>39621425
No. The odds are very high. You are wrong.
>>
>>39621408
>You can be fired, expelled or ostracized just because of the accusation.
This.

Even if you are proven innocent, the people around you will never treat you the same. You won't get back the friends and family that you lost.
>>
>>39621425
Not him, but they are very high, see
>>39621406
>>
File: e06.jpg (28KB, 232x768px) Image search: [Google]
e06.jpg
28KB, 232x768px
>>39621442
You must be female or are you a cuck? Just saying.
>>
>>39621442
This is a claim you need to prove. Otherwise you're making shit up.
>>
>>39621457
He just proved it already, m8.
>>
>>39621447
Oh, you're right, an anecdotal unrelated story proves it. How about showing actual proof? What is "very high"?
>>
>>39621472
He did? Where? I missed it. Where did he prove that false rape charges have a very high rate of resulting in a conviction?
>>
>>39621457
TFM even did a video on women doing this just to get free stuff in africa. You don't even need a man to falsely accuse.
>>
>>39621292

Oh you poor naive manchild.
>>
>>39621483
You damn dirty ape. I said in my postings that whether you're convicted or not doesn't matter, it's massively destructive to one's life just by being accused at all.
>>
>>39621292
Wrong

>minding my own buisness
>still no gf permavirgin but have 5 or so friends
>2 weeks into freshman year
>random stacy ive talked to once in class about schoolwork acusses me of rape
>wtf dude
>detectives come to my house
>have an alibi and different dates then what stacy gave
>they let me off saying its a "he said she said" situation
>>
>>39621342
>Yeah here's my messages in the trap discord with time stamps
>why does that girl have a pe-
>also you see these posts on 4chan with "(You)"? that means they're replying to me.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>39621575
Cont.
>school hears this but doest give a fuck and kicks me out to a school in the ghetto 30 miles away
>mom tried to fight said decision in court but it didnt work after 2 years of pestering the court and nothing came of it
>going back now i get into drugs, get stabbed and mugged 2 times and end up selling drugs to afford more drugs because im deppressed as fuck
>new school different ghetto history repeats itself
>suffer from withdrawals only able to get weed from classmates
>get mugged again and out into witness protection
>put into anotger school a block away from my house
>"adult school" they called
>otherwise known as the loser/misfit dropout school
>keep smoking because i cant be assed to do any work
>usually buy it from other losers and thats all i do that year is smoke/vidya/4chan
>ace my GED without fucking trying
Icant get into any vocation or trade school at all ive tried ones in other states
>junior college works but i cant get transfered to a real college
>now 32 and i work at a grocery store pushing carts

Just my luck huh?
>>
>Implying being a virgin excludes you from rape allegations and more humiliation when it comes out that you're a virgin

I'm sure in some parts of the world you can be accused of rape for simply looking in the general direction of a woman. If someone wants to accuse you of rape they will do it and still having a v-card only guarantees humiliation when it all comes to light. There is no escape
>>
>>39621635
Do you have discord anon? Let's find a way to make money online so you can leave your wagecuck job
>>
>>39621652
...you can seriously help with that?
My internet will take a long time to download something like discord, i have a snapchat i never use though, just need to find my phone.
>>
>>39621683
Add me on snapchat bro: dekubp
But yeah, looking for people who want to
>>
>>39621683
Also, you don't need to download discord, it's just a website
>>
>>39621635
How does it feel when you realise the stacey will come out years to come saying she made it all up and instead of being punished for it she will instead be praised for her "honesty" and for "being brave"
>>
>>39621765
I would track her down and kill her as i have nothing of value to lose.
She has dissapeared off the face of the earth unfortunately enough.
>>
>>39621773
I don't blame you mate. Hope she is laying in a gutter somewhere homeless and wondering how she's gonna get her next fix. Got a story of my own but it's not as bad as your situation:

>At primary school
>Was a very gullable kid - would do anything if I thought it held the prospect of being able to fit in
>Me and another group of kids messing around
>There is a girl in a couple of year groups above with us
>Get dared to hip thrust in front of her - she also dares me
>Do so a couple times - I was naive and didn't really understand what I was doing
>She laughs, then starts crying and tells a teacher
>Next I remember is I'm standing in the headmasters office standing in front of the girl and the headmaster trying to prove my innocence
>This went on for about 10 minutes before I'm allowed to leave
>Think my parents got a letter sent to them and I had to do detentions for a month
>>
>>39621937
Got toasted by a roastie no matter the severity.
Women are terrible.
>>
>>39621292
You'll never
>get an STD
>have a pregnancy scare
>lose a paternity test when some roastie claims child support

but rape accusations are just lies, and you're not safe from those.
>>
>>39621635
Calling bullshit. Then again this is the best board to post these on, /r9k/ is extremely gullible.
>>
>>39621637
In which parts of the world?
>>
>>39621500
You were asked to prove that false rape accusations have a high success rate. Still waiting for proofs.
>>
>>39621529
>hurr durr here is a retarded claim
>proofs plox
>fuck you cunt doesn't matter no proofs is needed
>>
>>39621292
>no STDs
>no chance to spawn any fucking kids
>no fucking "man up and take care of daquan's kid" bitch
>all income you make is yours
>spend your time the way you want without being judged
>don't have to change your viewpoints/ opinion to fit some roastie's screwed up way of thinking
>sometimes crushing loneliness will come through but thats ok so you realize you are still alive
>no gross shit in your bathroom like bloody tampons or some some skidmark/discharge ridden underpants
>YOUR OWN FUCKING PLACE everything is the way you want it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.