[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i need some support I went out tonight with my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1453744411886.png (426KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1453744411886.png
426KB, 599x577px
guys i need some support

I went out tonight with my friends and there were a couple of girls. One was constantly touching me, but she was constantly touching pretty much everyone.

I dont know whether to discount her as a whore or to actually internalize the situation as an experience where i was actually attractive to a girl.

If the latter, this changes EVERYTHING in my life
>>
>>39619360

sounds indiscriminate

some girls are like that
>>
File: asdf.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>39619394
listen man i need a clear answer and i understand that I am only responsible for actually deciding it

but I mean I dont think its far fetched to say that if I tried, I could've atleast gotten close to fucking this girl, or atleast getting the chance before i fucked it up

Obviously I shouldn't have fucked her, I personally am not trying to fuck some desperate bitch

But the thoughts I'm having now are this:
"is my future wife determined by what random bitch decides to follow my group of friends?"
The whole situation just seems so fucked up, the sexual revolution was a mistake, sex (for me) wasn't meant to be this way
>>
>>39619360
sleep tight Plato

rtwertwetwertwet
>>
Bitch was probably rolling on molly.
>>
>>39619360
Whore.
Disregard.
>>
File: 1499571223700.jpg (61KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499571223700.jpg
61KB, 800x634px
>>39619597
Can guarantee this is not true, was with her for a good 6 hours and this never came up, also I would have noticed.

She was just thirsty, maybe I am exaggerating

>>39619639
Okay the whore aspect is clear but I was at least within her domain of interest, this is the part I am concerned about. Basically does this mean I am actually on the hook for TRYING for the nonwhores that might come along (since according to this whore I am at least eligible)

I am a full coward
>>
>>39619667
It just means you're not disgusting enough to be shunned, that's all. Now calm the fucking fuck down.
>>
If you want to see If you're attractive to a girl you can always try a dating app
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.