[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a fucking hobby Shitposting, gaming, anime, whatever the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1504661361754.png (124KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1504661361754.png
124KB, 500x565px
I need a fucking hobby
Shitposting, gaming, anime, whatever the fuck I'm doing I'm doing it on the computer
I probably sit and stare at a screen for 10 hours a day
I'm pretty bad at sticking to something that takes a long time to get good at and see results like drawing or playing an instrument
help
>>
File: 1503956611759.jpg (786KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503956611759.jpg
786KB, 1600x1200px
buy tekken 7 and play with me we'll get good together anon
>>
>>39619090
Get into sports. You'll get to experience extreme levels of hope and optimism at least once a year followed by gut wrenching despair. The off-season is nothing but excitement and anticipation.
>>
>>39619090
Model railroading.

It's pricey, but start with something small and accomplishable. Off eBay, buy:

- some flex track to make an oval
- a used locomotive
- a used transformer
- a house or two

Think about the terrain you want, what kind of scene.

If you're into warhammer, model railroading terrain is made the same way as a gaming table. Get elmers glue, sand, some flock, cheap paint from the hardware store. You can make fine-ass looking spruce trees for cheap yourself.
>>
>>39619234
I'm kind of interested in that. Not that anon but if I ever bought it I'll msg you. My psn is scoped579
>>
>>39619090
I'm not sure what I should be doing. I feel like doing something. Here are some hobbies and projects I'm doing.
>build a pvc crossbow
I'll just be drawing up designs tonight since I haven't bought the parts yet and it's late.
>learn Japanese
I actually enjoy this but it's slow and sort of boring.
>draw
I'm just ok at it, but very picky with the quality of my work and it's all very time consuming.

Some other shit I can't think of right now.
>>
>>39619234
kazumi main genbu using a mayflash
>>
File: 1481606841318.jpg (21KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1481606841318.jpg
21KB, 540x543px
>>39619968
I've thought about learning japanese. I do watch a lot of anime. But i read it was one of the most difficut languages to learn for english speakers, on a completely different way of thinking. 2000 kanji characters. Is it really worth it just to watch anime without looking at subtitles?
>>
>>39620564
nigger if you dont have a passion for it dont do you fucktard
>>
>>39620564
Not him but it's not that hard. It's just more of a time sink. Learning the kanji is definitely the most grindy aspects of it and the least fulfilling until you're about 1000 characters in and you suddenly find you can actually read a fuckton of stuff. Usually learning the kanji alone without some of their associated vocab (which a lot of people try) is pretty pointless because you'll quickly forget the kanji since it's not being constantly reinforced.

That said, if all you want to do is watch anime without subtitles it's not worth taking up. With just that as motivation, you'll quickly lose interest and give up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.