[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who else /optedout/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ifI4445.png (732KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ifI4445.png
732KB, 640x920px
so who else /optedout/ here?
>>
>>39619003
I'm still working because the NEET life isn't for me, but I'll play video games and avoid women as long as I want.
>>
>>39619003
I'm pretty fucking close 2bh.
>>
>>39619003
What do you even do all day? Just chill?
>>
opting out implies i had a choice, as if women were attracted to me
>>
File: katana.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
katana.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>39619003
> Sorry, ladies, you're going to have to find another man to fawn over. I've...*unsheathes katana*...opted out.
>>
I gave up as well. Who ever made OPs pic sounds butthurt lol.
>>
>>39619003
OP's pic isn't wrong, though it does seem like it was made by a huge bitch
>>
>>39619003
people that have little to no physical contact with another person on average live 10 years less. they are also prone to have a higher chance of physical illnesses as well as mental illnesses and suicide. so yes, not getting laid is a huge deal
>>
File: 1504110111702.gif (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1504110111702.gif
18KB, 340x340px
>>39620398

>STOP PLAYING GAMES
>NO ONE LOVES YOU
>GET BACK TO WORK REEEEEE

Yeah it doesn't help at all, if anything it motivates me to not find a job.
>>
>>39620398
>>39620383
It was made by some type of autist, this is how he imagines everyone else's mindset in order to feel persecuted. And now he posts his shitty image to get replies.
sage
>>
>video games
I wish it was just that. Try alcoholism, drugs and vandalism.
>>
>>39619003
I mean, I've dropped out of society with books and video games not because I can't get laid, but because I've yet to meet someone I want to sleep with. Modern men are either uber conservative and traditional or super SJW, in my age group, or they're simply stupid. I don't know why that person cares what others do.
>>
This is basically my plan

>move out, get a car, good body by lifting weights
>have everything women want
>start dating online, going to clubs, bars
>make jokes, be friendly, start getting involved with girls with the goal of having sex with them
>if she asks me to be her boyfriend before we have sex
>"but we're not even having sex yet, its not real until you have sex, we're not 12 anymore"
>if she asks me to be her boyfriend after we have sex
>"hahaha, why would i ever be that, you're not entitled to a boyfriend lol, and i get nothing out of it, we're already having sex"
>if she stops the sex after that, i just find another girl to repeat the process with
>>
>>39619003
>so who else /givenup/ here?
>>
>>39620610
That's literally my plan too. Every man should do this.
I live with my mom so I'm not bringing any girl here. Having your own house/apartment is crucial.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.