[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship General-Make Friends Here!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1489807748733.jpg (176KB, 400x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489807748733.jpg
176KB, 400x608px
Describe your friends.
How did you meet them and how long have you known them?
Would you describe any as your best friend?
Would they describe you as their best friend too?

If nonapplicable, do you wish you had friends?
When was the last time you had friends?
Have you made any recent efforts?

If you're truly in need of companionship, please link contact information here for people to befriend. Thank you.
>>
File: 1501007149050.png (340KB, 642x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1501007149050.png
340KB, 642x1244px
Sincere apologies for the premature post, this is the fully outlined version.
>>
My post'll probably trigger people here but oh well.

All of my friends are otaku girls I've met through college or high school. They're socially awkward, incompetent girls who come from broken homes and as a result quickly turn to men who have their lives even remotely put together.

The only one who isn't otaku is, oddly enough, a pair of Japanese immigrant sisters who came here from the east when they were 18. I met them through work and take them grocery shopping once a week.

Overall I'd say I have about 4 very close friends. It's all you need.
>>
I have a steam friend.
I met them in a steam thread on /r9k/.
As I have no other friends, they are, by default, my best friend.
I doubt I'm their best friend as they have other friends and have no trouble making friends.

I want more friends but don't know how to make friends.
>>
>>39618927
Playing big brother to a bunch of socially awkward women is certainly not what was expected
>>
>>39618954
What's your steam username?
Surely users here play video games as well. What do you enjoy playing?
>>
>>39618954
I-I'd play with you
>>
>>39618984
I don't post my ID on 4chan because I don't want people searching through the archives and finding me.
>>
>Do you wish you had friends?
No.
>When was the last time you had friends?
A year ago.
>Have you made any recent efforts?
No.
>>
File: youwereahappychildonce.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
youwereahappychildonce.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
all around my age with a similar dark dry sense of humor. We all played the same videogames, all hated the same people, listened to the same music and would stay up till 4 am on school nights just to finish the next boss in terraria/minecraft or just to dick around on runescape

met them in middle school and knew them for 10+ years. We all had the same classes and eventually all got accepted into the same college, moved into the same dorm and eventually we all got our own apartment together. The memories we made there are something Ill always miss, we used to have huge ass house centipedes that I would always have to catch because nobody else wanted to. We would get drunk or high and just run around campus doing dumb shit. Playing smash every night.

One of them was my best friend, and I think that he would say the same.

Then I failed out of college, losing a free ride scholarship and getting myself into huge debt because I'm a gigantic fuck up. I had to leave and move home. Now we never talk to each other anymore and they've found somebody else to take my place in the apartment. They were the only friends I had so now I don't talk to anybody anymore. One of them is graduating this semester. I really miss them.
>>
>>39618865
I met all my current friends through a 4chan mmo guild.
I've known then for between 8 and 5 years depending on when they joined.
I think I relate the most to the guys who live in this country, but they're all really great. We've long since stopped playing the game but we all still talk every day.

We all dream about building a house somewhere and making it into a platonic bromansion, no homo.
>>
File: 1489826338178.png (57KB, 593x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489826338178.png
57KB, 593x253px
>>39619036
Thank you for posting.
>>39619038
That was very detailed, have you ever contacted them after moving out?
>>39619047
Do you guys have the resources to achieve your dreams?
>>
>>39619104

>Thank you for posting.

Fuck you.
>>
>>39619104
Easily.
We just won't ever agree on a location.
>>
>>39619138
It's unique for someone to wear hatred as an identify, ironically or not.
>>
>>39619157
What's the location you personally desire?
>>
File: 1434065661516.jpg (16KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
1434065661516.jpg
16KB, 680x299px
>>39619138
wow anon, can't imagine why you're here
>>
>>39619104
yea but there's not much to talk about. Mostly
It's a lot easier when you live together to just shoot the shit. They have to get back to classes and I have to get my life together. It's surprising how hard it is now just to get a conversation going now that I don't see them every day
>>
>>39619138
We just want to be your friend and support your hopes and dreams
>>
>>39619295

I have no hopes or dreams.
>>
>>39619182
Don't care, but cities are shit.
>>
henlo
i am want friends
comply, yes?
>>
report DATAMINING
>>
Thanks OP, this has been an interesting read. You seem very warm and accepting in your responses.i really admire your attitude
>>
>>39619955
yeah Love's threads are always top tier comfy
>>
I have a few friends who I've known for years who have a similar personality and sense of humour to me, which is surprisingly rare it seems. I went to a couple of their wedding last month and it was great. It would be cool to have some imageboard friends though. Some of my friends come in here sometimes but they would never understand even half the internet/vidya/cartoon references I know (even though one of them started coming here before me), which makes me a little sad desu.
>>
File: 911.png (14KB, 92x103px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
14KB, 92x103px
>>39618865
I have 1 friend. Met him in yr 11, we become friends after talking about edgy shit to annoy someone who was fairly PC for an entire semester during math class.

I guess we are besties, but we are trying to establish our lives with differing hobbies and what not. I always remind myself that at least i have a single friend, so there is a chance i can still become a normie.
>>
>>39618865
A good bunch of people that I can turn my filter off of around them and say whatever I want without worrying I will offend them or anything like that.
I met them mostly throughout school and from my time working in the military. Know some for almost ten years and others for around 4.
I'd describe only 1 as my best friend.
No idea if I'm their best friend but I'd hope so.
>>
Fuck writing all that out
Discord is: niggerfaggot.biz#6618
Im interested in talking to any of you
>>
I only really have one other friend rather than my oneitus, we met on omegle and talk a lot about comfy music and birch about normies.
My oneitus and I met from a zeekmaps thread on here. He's very untainted by 4chan and shares all my ideals, eventhough I've not known him for long, he's my world. It feels like I've known him for a long time. We can joke about things on here and watch animu together, it's very comfy.
>>
File: 1490511666088.jpg (103KB, 350x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490511666088.jpg
103KB, 350x504px
Im an ugly gay chick that lurks this board for no reason.

The only friends id tolerate are people who dont compare me to others or themselves.

"Oh wow im so cool i went to a party with my friends last night".

Im content with being a partial shut in. I dont need people to kick me when im already down. Just let me feel good about myself, and ill accept you in return, geez.
>>
I just want someone to play chess with who doesn't suck, that I can share my games with and analyse positions together. I played over 1000 classical games on lichess and I never had a chess friend

Most of the people I played against from 4chan just cheated against me by using an engine. Feels bad man.
>>
Describe your friends......... well, I don't really have any.

There are people I know. And people I know that I like a lot
>>
I have two close friends that I met online around three or four years back. I talk regularly with them, but they get busy sometimes making it hard to do anything with them. They also both live too far to regularly meet up but we've all met in person before. Aside from them I have two acquaintances in real life, but I don't feel as I have any real bond with them. I actually tried to make friends from /r9k/ before but every time I have the other person inevitably loses interest after 1-2 months and never message me again. Kind of want to remove some of them but I feel guilty in doing so because it's partially my fault for also not messaging them. I feel like I get annoying to others quickly so I try to avoid initiating a conversation unless I really need something from them, not sure if it makes me seem distant. Regardless, over this past year I've learned that in general I'm not good at making new friends and keeping them around without being paranoid so I tend to be alone most of the time.
>>
File: 1459307170376.png (19KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459307170376.png
19KB, 800x500px
>>39618865
I treat everyone on /wsr/ as my friend, and most people on [s4s] because they're such nice boards.

My bestest of friends are my discord friends I met through either /wsr/ or a game I might have been playing at the time of meeting them.

My best friend is one I've been playing games with for awhile, he probably doesn't think I'm his best friend, but I hope someday he'll come to like me as much as I like him.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.