[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans buddy likes me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: 1460193959650.jpg (46KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1460193959650.jpg
46KB, 625x625px
>had best friend since high school
>we've been best bros and were super close
>one day he tells me hes transgender
>support him because I want him to be happy
>he goes on HRT and starts changing dramatically over the years
>these days he's pretty much a girl with a peen
>his personality changed a lot and he's maximum girly
>wears cute dresses and acts like a pure little princess
>feel like the person I knew is largely gone but this isn't so bad either
>he invites me to his house
>just talking with each other like normal
>he gets super serious suddenly and says that all his old friends are gone except me
>I tell him that's expected but I'd always stick by him since we're best friends
>he says even if he doesn't make any other friends, hes happy just being with me
>feel kind of embarrassed but I tell him that's good
>its quiet for a little while and then suddenly he asks me if I see him as a girl
>wasn't quite sure how to answer
>I say it's complicated because I knew him from back in the old days but when I look at him now all I see is a girl
>best friend gets close to me and suddenly kisses me on the cheek
>taken aback and confused and ask what
>he asks me how I feel when I kiss him
>kind of freaked out
>he gets super close and says if I see him like a girl, he's more than willing to do certain things for me
>not sure what suddenly brought this on and not sure what to do
>feel immensely awkward and my brain and dick are in a tug-of-war of confusion
>I say I don't know but we're friends
>he says we can be friends and do those things
>he tells me he's already deeply in love with me and wants to make me happy
>he says in his eyes theres no other guy he wants to be with other than me and his feelings go back to before he even transitioned
>he starts feeling me up
>I tell him I'm sorry but I can't
>get up and go home
>best friend messages me later saying hes sorry but what he said was true and he wants me to think about it
What am I supposed to do? This is so weird.
>>
File: 1504851297222.jpg (149KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1504851297222.jpg
149KB, 1500x844px
Lead him on and break his heart for fun
>>
Friendzone him. This is your chance to get back at Stacy!
>>
Free bussy, go for it
>>
>>39617238
having seen him before he transitioned completely ruins the magic.
>>
If he'd do anything for you, make him lose the dick at least.

This person has a strong bond with you and now that he is 'female', he can take it to another level

With just one operation, he's as good as the real deal

Wouldnt be gay to fuck a person who changed appearance, hormones and organs to the opposite gender either.
>>
Don't do it OP. It'll be one of those 'What have I done?' moments.
>>
It really is the current fucking year holy shit
>>
File: knuckmin.jpg (129KB, 1077x1102px) Image search: [Google]
knuckmin.jpg
129KB, 1077x1102px
>>39617238
>>feel immensely awkward and my brain and dick are in a tug-of-war of confusion
not sure about this but if your dick is a factor at all then its likely youre attracted to her but overthinking what it means to be transgender

this sounds like something out of a childhood friend trope out of one of those japanimations, if youre telling the truth you shouldnt pass this up. if you feel theres a possibility youd like to be in a relationship, its worth a shot
>>
>>39617403

Make 'him' change hairstyle, dye hair color and wear an unfamiliar fetishy dress
>>
>>39617403
It really does, its hard to separate them.
>>
>>39617238
Make her get rid of the dick.

Then see how you feel and take if from there.

I'd say, go for it man.
>>
What if he transitioned just to get you to like him?
>>
Heres what you do OP:

>Say you like them too
>Not interested in sexual stuff yet
>After months of getting closer, tell them you'll do it if they remove their penis through surgery and get a vagina instead
>They will do it
>>
>>39617238
Are you gay?

Originalest
>>
>>39617553
>>39617531
>>39617406
that's a good idea if you want her to kill herself
>>
You want them to keep their penis (girl). The trasgina is a festering open wound.
>>
>>39617238
you mean shemale. The term we're brining back is shemale
>>
Tell her you're gay so you're not attracted to girls
>>
>>39617238
He just mistook companionship with love because of loneliness...it's time for a friendzone
>>
>>39617238
enter into a chamber of reflection and wonder does this person make you happy? you say you are best friends, and if he does well and truly make you happy, then pursue that happiness.
>>
>>39617285
This OP. Fuck gay people. Being gay is a mental illness. Make. Sure you get close as possible and at the peak of your relationship make sure to say/do something devastating to her(him).
>>
File: hahaahahhaahahahhahahaha.jpg (63KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
hahaahahhaahahahhahahaha.jpg
63KB, 600x399px
>>39617598
this is the true original correct answer
>>
>>39617238
just fuck that boipussy you faggot.
>>
>>39617238
>>had best friend since high school
>we've been best bros and were super close
>one day he tells me hes transgender
>he goes on HRT and starts changing dramatically over the years
>his personality changed a lot and he's maximum girly
>wears cute dresses and acts like a pure little princess
>he invites me to his house
>just talking with each other like normal
>he gets super serious suddenly and says that all his old friends are gone except me
>I tell him that's expected but I'd always stick by him since we're best friends
>he says even if he doesn't make any other friends, hes happy just being with me
>feel kind of embarrassed but I tell him that's good
>its quiet for a little while and then suddenly he asks me if I see him as a girl
>>wasn't quite sure how to answer
>I say it's complicated because I knew him from back in the old days but when I look at him now all I see is a girl
>best friend gets close to me and suddenly kisses me on the cheek
>taken aback and confused and ask what
>he asks me how I feel when I kiss him
>kind of freaked out
>he gets super close and says if I see him like a girl, he's more than willing to do certain things for me
>not sure what suddenly brought this on and not sure what to do
>>feel immensely awkward and my brain and dick are in a tug-of-war of confusion
>I say I don't know but we're friends
>he says we can be friends and do those things
>he tells me he's already deeply in love with me and wants to make me happy
>he says in his eyes theres no other guy he wants to be with other than me and his feelings go back to before he even transitioned
>he starts feeling me up
>I tell him I'm sorry but I can't
>get up and go home
>best friend messages me later saying hes sorry but what he said was true and he wants me to think about it
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
talk to him not us
You have to sort this out, just be honest to him and yourself but dont be an asshole take your time and think before you speak but most importantly COMMUNICATE
>>
>>39617449
Objectively, he doesn't register as a guy anymore. He's too deep in, he's a very convincing girl. However I've known him from back then and it's hard to let that go. I see him as both and it's very confusing to me.
>>
Get on the gay train man.
You will maybe never have an opportunity like that again.
GL
>>
I didn't know your friend pre-transition, but your story got me rock hard. Listen to your dick, OP. You will not regret it.
>>
>>39617739
just go for it. If it feels good it feels good, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>39617238
>support him because i want him to be happy
>when i look at him now all i see is a girl

>supportive
>see him as a girl

>still using the wrong pronouns to refer to her

You're not a very good friend are you?
>>
>>39617238
My analysis of your post, OP:

Firstly, these;
Do not align with you continuing to use masculine pronouns. You see "her" as a "him" still.
Secondly;
It's obvious that you do love your friend, but perhaps not the kind of love (s)he is looking for in you.
Thirdly:
>>39617684 is sound advice.
You probably shouldn't be asking what to do in this situation on a South Ossetian Trumpeteer's Weekly News Pamphlet website frequented by angry cartoon frog posters.
Fourthly;
>feel immensely awkward and my brain and dick are in a tug-of-war of confusion
You are not an animal. Don't let your dick win without having fully come to terms with what's going on.
>>
>>39617238
Does she pass? When did she transition and for how long?

Regardless, I'm not sure if she's really your friend. If you were her friend, you wouldn't be calling her "him" and would respect his identity. She's better off without you. I'd leave her, honestly.
>>
File: x7OXzMa.gif (897KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
x7OXzMa.gif
897KB, 480x270px
>>39617625
I'm glad someone agrees with me! I don't have anything against gay or trans people, though. I just think it's fun to give people false hope and play with their feelings.
>>
Why not just let him suck your dick? As long as you don't see the penis it is NOT gay.
>>
/JOIN SHOWDERP LOL
>>
>>39617238
its not very nice to call him "him" youre sort of being an ass. but its totally ok to say no anon if you are gonna do it and then be all weird about it until you make both of you miserable then just save everyone some trouble. plus if you dont like the benis probably not the situation for you
>>
>>39617902
or her him lol im hypocritical but i blame you using that pronoun and getting it stuck in my head
>>
Have sexual relations with him.
>>
>he
>him
>his
You don't see him as a girl. You still see him as your male friend.
That's unfortunate she doesn't see you as anything more than hot dick. Don't feel bad for dropping her, because if she had other friends, she'd probably do the same.
>>
>>39617238
Just have sex you stupid robot. Maybe it will give you confidence or maybe you'll find you like boypussy just as much as regular pussy.
>>
>>39617902
>>39618054
I refer to him as a he because I've known him since he was a guy and he's never asked me to change my pronouns because he's not as asshole for pronouns. He's fine with it either way.
>>
>>39617625
Kill yourself. The world doesn't need cockroaches like you.
>>
>>39618054
do not listen to this faggot, it is obvious that you are more than a penis to her
>>
>>39618108
I'm not saying it's wrong to call him a he if you see him that way. But it's clear you do see him as a male, at least in some sense because you identify him as "he" and your "best friend" rather than she or a girl. Do you see what I am saying? The way you describe your friend to us is telling of your true perspective.
Your question only has two solutions: Yes, fuck her, or no, reject her. I'm sure you know how to proceed with this relationship, you say yes and your newfound girlfriend leads you through it. Saying no can be much more difficult. Which answer are you looking for?
>>
>>39618154
>>he says we can be friends and do those things
>>he tells me he's already deeply in love with me and wants to make me happy
>>he says in his eyes theres no other guy he wants to be with other than me and his feelings go back to before he even transitioned
Yeah it sounds like she's real interested in staying friends.
>>
OP you have to fucking do it. The world handed you a passable trap who's not insane about pronoun shit on a fucking platter.
>>
File: Despair.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>39617833
I dont know why too but I laugh really hard when someone is hoping for something and suddenly their hope is crushed. MFW i see this happening
>>39618140
looks like a fag is butthurt
>>
I'd say do whatever your feelings tell you man
>>
>>39618228
I said I see him as both. I refer to him that way because I'm just used to it. When you refer to someone as a guy for years, its just difficult to change the way you talk about them and he wanted me not to treat him differently when he become officially trans so I didn't. Even if we became a couple, I would still call him a he because it's been so long. I don't get what you mean by replacing best friend with girl. I would still say best friend even if I said she because she would still be my best friend?
>>
>>39618257

>>39617238
>says that all his old friends are gone except me
>>I tell him that's expected but I'd always stick by him since we're best friends
>>he says even if he doesn't make any other friends, hes happy just being with me

not everyone is a roastie, she has genuine reasons to love op
>>
>tfw got a boner
How cute is he? I'd say go for it.
>>
File: 1504482577846s.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504482577846s.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
It would be gay not to take him on the offer. Shame your bro is gone, but now you can use the remanence of a shell that thing stands before you as your personal onahole.

Your best bro would have want you to.
>>
>>39618379
>wahhhhh I can't be assed treat her like a girl because I'm too used to the old her
So you're a selfish piece of shit, then. Reject her. She'd dodge a bullet.
>>
>>39618365
This is what my feelings say.

Brain: But that's our best friend. You can't date him, don't you remember all those years where he wasn't a girl? All that time you spent together as best bros? That's still him even if he's changed.

Dick: Well, he's super cute now and he's sweet and you already get along so fuck it, right?

But then I remember the guy version of him and I get a tingle down a spine.
>>
>>39618463
Either this or it an heros and you lose a friend. Its a lose lose situation or it can be a good time for both of you.

Traps aremt gay not even memeing
>>
>>39618479
If he doesn't care about pronouns, that's all that matter. Why are you trying to be upset for him when the person themselves doesn't care?
>>
>>39617238

man i honestly don't know

imagine the future of that relationship and see if it's something you like the idea of, i guess
>>
>>39618483
How old are you guys? When did your trap friend transition? Also, pics
>>
>>39617406

>With just one operation, he's as good as the real deal

Lying on the internet is a bad habit, anon
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>39618403
>trap
>not roast
goodness gracious, anon.
>>
>>39618379
You dodged my actual question. You know what you want, because you're only responding to replies suggesting one particular solution.
>>
>>39618483
the brain part talks like you would make decent couple, being lifelong friends isn't a bad thing you already know everything about each other which is more than most couples can claim and you have fun together. As a couple all that would change is you would hang out more often and you get to fuck her
>>
>>39617824
>You probably shouldn't be asking what to do in this situation on a South Ossetian Trumpeteer's Weekly News Pamphlet website frequented by angry cartoon frog posters.
this is also sound advice
these manbabies are the last people you should be asking about anything related to transgenderism, most dont even know how uncouth it is to call a trans person by their assigned gender, i honestly wouldnt ask this on 4chan at all if you wanted any form of experience with this subject, not like the majority on r9k have had a relationship with anybody
>>
File: fairy-fencer-f-1.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-fencer-f-1.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>39617238
Have you ever been confessed to/had to turn down anyone before?
>>
Considering he continued to make a move on you after your confusion and shock, I would say you should not date him. He "wants you to be happy" but apparently already knows the best way for that to happen is to ignore your less than enthusiastic response to his advances and carry on. If one of my friends tried the same stunt I would probably break off the friendship entirely.
>>
>>39618606
I only responded to a few posts anon, I don't know what I want. I never denied I think he's a pretty girl but to me, this isn't really an issue about being attracted to her because there's more to it than that. He's my best friend and I don't want to lose my best friend. Part of me still sees him as a guy even if that sexual part of me doesn't completely. It's just a series of emotions that's hard to explain.
>>
>>39618723
usually people call their so their best friend so just go for it BUT dont fuck immediately or it could be weird and you may indeed lose her. Tell her that you want to try it slow and be honest about your fears of losing her, she should understand that it's a little weird for you, being long term buddys. Just communicate and you'll be fine
>>
>>39618723
I can tell you right now, if you don't date, your friendship is going to decay. Unfortunately, introducing feelings like that to a friendship is an inadvertent ultimatum.
>>
This is what I think OP.

1. You should date her because you think they're attractive by your admission. I think that's enough reason to be quite honest.

2. I think you're too caught up in the past. Yeah they used to be a male and you shouldn't forget it completely but instead of seeing it as a reason to not date them, maybe that foundation is what would make you a better couple than most. Why not see it like that?

3. Try to just think about them in strictly female terms. I know you're used to her being your guy friend but try and let it go and just purely think about her in the prospect of a lover for a day or so. Think about what it would be like to have sex with her, don't even let your mind wander to the past. Think about her and if you would like that.

4. Stop caring what others think. You may or may not be letting others perception influence your feelings subconsciously. Just look at it in terms of what will make you and her happy.

5. Your friendship is kind of on the rocks right now. It's hard for friends to be normal once feelings are introduced, please consider that.

6. Basically, just do it. I mean, it's clear you love her even if its just as friends. It's not a hard transition to go from besties to lovers. She loves you a lot too, you both fucking love each other. It's obvious you love her and she loves you, the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
>>39618901
>they used to be a male
She was never male.
>>
>>39618901
this is a good summary
also lets look at the possible outcomes once you decide to date.
1. you will be happy
2. your friendship will be ruined
if you are not going to date her the 2nd option will most likely happen too, see>>39618866
at the very least things wont be the same as before
>>
>>39618901
I mean, I guess you're right. Maybe it doesn't matter what he was in the past, she's a pretty girl now and he loves me. I think I need some soul searching and try to see him, I mean her, as just a girl for awhile. You guys are right though, our friendship is in a weird place right now.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
>>
>>39619079
do it now you little sissy
>>
>>39617238

Do it mate, if you like him of course.
There's no reason to pass, and good things can come of it, bad things maybe, maybe even nothing at all, who knows.

You don't have to rush it either, but whatever would be your decision, treat him/her (w/e) nicely.
It is still your best friend after all, and a good friend can be hard to come by sometimes.
>>
>>39617238
do you think your friend transitioned in order to take a pass at you?
>>
>>39617238
also, do you ever want to have biological children?
>>
>>39619199
people dont go through the entirety of hormone replacement therapy just to literally fuck one person, yaknow
>>
>>39619227
adoption is better
>>
File: DigitalBlackFace.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
DigitalBlackFace.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>39617598
God damn, that's some Shakespeare level shit
>>
File: 1472097012679.gif (215KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472097012679.gif
215KB, 500x281px
>>39617285
>>39617625

Hahaha, based.
>>
>>39618530
Also curious about this desu. The age she transitioned at, that is
>>
File: 0338e00939b9.jpg (14KB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
0338e00939b9.jpg
14KB, 245x207px
>>39617598

Holy shit, THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!
>>
>>39617238
post pic of the trap.
>>
>>39617901
SPECS WEEDLE LMAOOOO
>>
>>39617406
From what I've read post op genitals are absolutely disgusting and horrifying. Basically a 24/7 open wound to care for.
>>
>>39619588
penis>vagina anyway
>>
>>39617238
My best advice is to tell him you want to try a relationship, but guarantee nothing. For a few weeks, go on dates, cuddle watching movies, spend lots of time in romantic settings. Don't force yourself to kiss him or anything beyond that.

If there is any sort of spark, it would be worth exploring. Just a test run to see if you can even possibly see him romantically. That way both you and your friend can get some sort of closure to this awkward situation.
>>
>>39620433
I would do all that in a heartbeat, I am so jealous of op
>>
>>39617238
If I were in your position, and I'm gonna be totally honest here... If I were in your shoes, I'd probably just take a few sloppy blowjays. I got my donger sucked by a gay guy a few times and it was better than anything I ever got from a chick.
>>
>>39620489
Also, obviously, if your friend is a passing, convincing trap and isn't just a twiggy acne-ridden boy in girls' clothing, I'd consider dating.
>>
He has a pee pee, don't date him
>>
>>39617238
Op trans is a mental illness. Trans women fuck guys because it makes them feel like women. Don't be used. If you're into she males do it. If not fuck em.
>>
>>39621061
thats right op just fuck her and enjoy yourself while you're at it
>>
>>39617824
Leave South Ossetia out of this faggot
>>
>>39617598
kek
let's get that tranny suicide rate even higher
>>
>>39617598
this is perfect

originality sucks cock
>>
reeeeee
baka op
>>
File: de8.jpg.cf.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
de8.jpg.cf.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>39617598
holy shit yes
OP do this and you'll be the master of 6th dimensional Machiavellian water polo
>>
>>39617625
>people say shit like this and yet I'M the one who gets called an edgelord
fuck you all
>>
>>39617238
Fuck "her"
Way better than all the roastie shits who will still half of your shit
>>
File: 1502081175286.jpg (119KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
1502081175286.jpg
119KB, 1024x743px
Are you sure about removing the dick?
>>
File: 1504449716707.jpg (24KB, 327x237px) Image search: [Google]
1504449716707.jpg
24KB, 327x237px
>>39617598
This if you want to kill your friend
>>
>>39622647
this makes me feel like watching someone getting kicked in the nuts
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.