[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im meeting a ugly women idk why im posting this shit because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: uglz.jpg (27KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
uglz.jpg
27KB, 281x500px
im meeting a ugly women

idk why im posting this shit because i feel like im being sucked into this blackhole and theres no pulling out. shes not my ideal women but since im turning 30 in almost a month, my life has lead me to this point

im 30, and just so depserate
i know 100% ill regret this shit
shes ugly
probably has STD's
shes 39

Convince me not to go with this please, as much as ive made my mind up please try to convince me not to do this shit
>>
Do it. It isn't that bad, she's human too. I fucked ugly girls before, just wear a condom. She's just helping you masturbate.

Unless this is your first time. Then you might as well just buy an attractive hooker for the night.
>>
>>39617191
That her, or a rough google images-based estimate?
>>
>>39617191
Speaking from experience here. If you go, it will be a series of awkward encounters which will likely make you really uncomfortable, which will just make things worse. At numerous points throughout it you'll think about how you can make your escape without blowing your cover, and then when you finally get out, you'll get angry at yourself for wasting your time
>>
How ugly is she? unless she's pic related
>>
>>39617237
>>39617248
>>39617255
>>39617267
As a khv I would cum in my jimmies if I got the chance to titfuck someone like that.
>>
File: whatamithinking.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
whatamithinking.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
>>39617248
>>39617255
>>39617267
shes 4 points uglier than pic related,

chubby with no "curves"
very tall as well, long legs, shes told me shes 6 foot

ontop of that shes flat chested B cups, lots of belly, and an ass that looks like a fold in table, it is literally caved in, opposite of an ass

so im really just dont know what the fuck im thinking
>>
>>39617386
ABORT ABORT
just stay home and eat tendies and watch anime or play vidya, guarantee you'll have a better time
>>
File: CoiAnLJVIAUd_Sp.jpg (22KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
CoiAnLJVIAUd_Sp.jpg
22KB, 281x500px
>>39617386
Ah.'Cause pic related's not God awful, honestly. Unfortunate angle, maybe- and I dunno what's going on with those eyebrows.

Searched her back, btw. Allegedly, her name's Shianne. She is allowed to say Nigger because her friend (Joniqua Baker, i'm sure you can connect the dots) says she can.
>>
>>39617191
Keep this in mind before deciding OP
>it's been a long date of her talking about crap and forcing food down
>Bill was at least $80
>Get back to her place after she has stuffed her face with a greasy "gourmet" cheeseburger
>Ugly face of girl known as "candy" turns to look at you
>You wanna come in anon?
>I...
>Grabs your junk while staring at you with that ugly face,
>yellow teeth with caveties and burger caught in them smiling at you
>Entire time youre in her apartment/house, youre looking at that face
>You wanna go down on harry candy anon? (this alone is all reason to not to)
>While going down you get hair stuck in your mouth
>When doing her you have to look at that face
>She screams with a deep manly sounding voice
>Next morning you find out you have stds in mouth and on junk
>Break relationship off
>She proceeds to call/text you and stalk you on and off line
Youre pathetic if you do this anon. But if you must, put a paper bag over your head and her's so you don't have to see her face.
>>
>>39617386

Just put a paper bag over her head and close your eyes.
>>
Go get laid, OP. Just be sure to wear a condom.
>>
>>39617386
Where are you from that it's so bad you need to resort to this? How ugly are you?
>>
File: IMG_6770.jpg (24KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6770.jpg
24KB, 350x263px
>>39617516
>>39617481
>>39617386
It's not just the face, lads. From the physical description I have been provided, this seems to be the only paper bag that can rectify OP's situation.
>>
>>39617605

But would the bag help at all with the smell?
>>
>>39617386
How would you possibly even get erect?
>>
>>39617603
im from australia
>>39617593
>>39617605
the paper bag thing kinda might offend this girl

also where do i get condoms ?
>>
>>39617669
Probably not. But if you don't put any holes in, she'll either suffocate or the pure intensity of her own funk will do her in. Then all you gotta do is tie up the end, call it in, and let the boys from the CDC take care of the rest.
>>
>>39617679
Don't do it. Just hire a nice looking prostitute
>>
>>39617679

>go to the supermarket
>buy extra large condoms
>heat them up in boiling water
>find a long stick of bamboo for oxygen
>wrap the ever expanding condom over your entire body
>climb inside her gaping cunt
>bask in the comfy yeast infected warmness
>>
>>39617717

Whales are known to hold their breath for hours. Also if she were to die the smell would be unbearable and they'd have to lift her out with a crane.
>>
>>39617386
How does ones ass grow cheeks and grimace?
>>
>>39617191
it wont work anon, and it wont make you happy. white until you find someone you actually like. just try to be nice on okcupid or something eventually youll find someone you can stand, even if it takes years. you have years though, 30s still plenty of time. you just got to go for them divocred milfs
>>
>>39617191
But seriously, OP- I'm sure you've heard the saying "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach." Well, I feel like this is one of the first time you could phrase it as "Your stomach was bigger than your eyes." Desperation gets you in some quite wonderful binds- and the way I see it, you won't be making it outta this without someone getting hurt.

So unless you're game enough to lie like a dog on date night, you got your choice of pulling out entirely or sleeping in that rather rotund, awkwardly-proportioned bed you've made.

At this rate, bet you wish you were going out with pic related...
>>
>>39617191
You weak willed nigger. Women are attracted to older guys you dunce. You're 30, thats litterally the golden zone. Get a gym membership, stack your money so you can actually come at them with something to offer, and for fuck sake have some fucking self respect
>>
File: 2132.png (7KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
2132.png
7KB, 254x199px
>>39618079
anon shes not forcing me, this was all my move, shes just agreed to everything, im not blaming her this is all my fault

the weird part about this is, shes saying yes to all my requests

>ANAL
>UNPROTECTED
>ScAT
>PISS PLAY

shes pretty much went from 0-100, but this is the only girl that will let me do all this shit to her
she just happens to be ugly

this is the only thing im scared of she probably has STD"S
>>
>>39618139
Dude ghost her, who gives a shit about what some roastie thinks? You're literally going to have to KYS if you catch dick rotting desiese. You could also try having an immune system
-Chad who has fucked 92 women and never gotten so much as crabs
If you hit it raw and your cock falls off, you're the only one to blame
>>
>>39617191
Have a quick fuck with her and then dump her
>>
>>39618139
Anon don't fucking do it. If you're going to catch an STD for your fucked up fantasies it might as well be with someone remotely attractive to you. You've described a monster.
Can you imagine the post-cum regret after this? It's all over and you're just staring down at some disgusting animal covered in shit and piss and whatever else while you've got some disease slowly eating your cock away. You'll probably wanna kill yourself.
Think anon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.