[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 28

File: Emma.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Emma.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Feminist here, ask me anything and I'll do my best to give you an answer in good faith. I actually reckon a lot of robots would be feminists if they understood it better. I'm not some kind of expert but I'll do my best to answer your questions.
>>
I think that all women should be killed.
>>
>>39616445
do you have penor or vagene
>>
why do all women go for chads who treat them like shit instead of a nice guy like me?
>>
>>39616488

I have a penor
>>
trash compactor or shotgun
>>
File: 88907698769098.jpg (170KB, 780x1371px) Image search: [Google]
88907698769098.jpg
170KB, 780x1371px
we understand feminism perfectly.
>>
>>39616445
If women are equal to men why is it women have lower fitness standards in the military?

Why do you believe quotas should exist? If women are equal they have just as just chance of getting a job right?
>>
>>39616445
I am a robot and a feminist though already :) I would never hate or blame anyone else for my failures as a human
>>
>>39616499

I'm sorry that's been your experience. It sounds shit. Some people go for looks over personality, but some people don't, lucky for me.
>>
>>39616445
what should I have for dinner today?
>>
>>39616445
>robots being feminists
This has to be a troll, no person can be this stupid
>>
>>39616518

Uhhhh maybe a shotgun???
>>
>>39616551
>Robots NOT being stupid
Excuse me wat
>>
>>39616445
Why are so many feminists carrying choking fetishes? I've dated four women who declared themselves as very staunch feminists, and who were constantly railing against the patriarchy. But as soon as we were in bed they wanted me to choke them until they were red in the face while calling them a worthless whore.
>>
>>39616445
Why is it okay for a girl to act like a basic girl with sexual desires as their main goal but if a man tries to be manly and sexually active he comes out as sexist
>>
File: 60s.jpg (12KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
60s.jpg
12KB, 273x185px
>>39616533

Men and women are, on average across populations, physically different. If I was building an army I probably wouldn't have different physical fitness standards but then again it takes all sorts to make an army these days. I bet the average 65y.o. 3 star general can't smash out 50 pushups in a minute, so it's no skin of my nose if Corporal Becky the truck driver can't bench press a tank.

Quotas are meant to be a way to overcome entrenched systemic bias, and they work, sometimes. Good companies use them to become great companies.
>>
>>39616445
Why do women deserve rights? Only one thing they're good for- zero if you are a robot.
>>
>>39616580
And so , they progress in their political job, and open border to nigeria and so she can fullfill her rape dream of getting pounded in the ass by a large black cock, but instead they get raped, by 2 stagerrenly ugly men and she doesnt reach the climax.
>>
>>39616540

Hmm McDonalds? It's cheap and fast, and it won't kill you if you have it every now and then.
>>
>>39616580

OP here. I don't know if feminists are going to me more into choking than non-feminists. Maybe for some women there's some fun to be had by reversing or amplifying the power dynamics in their lives?
>>
File: B.jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
7KB, 305x165px
>>39616590

Girls who are open about their sexual needs are frequently shamed, or worse. Can you give an example of what kind of behaviour you're talking about?
>>
>>39616523

I don't know many of these names, but the ones I do know are some of the most insightful writers on this entire shitty planet. Thanks for expanding my reading list, friendo!
>>
>>39616613

OP here, what's your question?
>>
>>39616536

Sounds like we're in a similar boat then mate. Good attitude.
>>
>>39616670
Modern media, some of your own protests and rallies against that "oppression", a lot of common women we can see in our society, its not that hard to see them, yes of course, some of them are called out on their bullshit but right now as a society (or in my opinion) we value women being out there, being more sexually active or outgoing in their romantic desires since it was something they couldn't do as much before, but men are usually seen as pigs or "fuckbois" for doing the same (i personally think the behavior is sickening for both genders)
>>
File: billbailey.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
billbailey.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39616612

Same reason you yourself deserve rights mate: they are people, no matter how useful they are to you in particular.
>>
File: b&w.png (238KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
b&w.png
238KB, 500x498px
>>39616780

I see what you're saying. Thanks to the historical oppression of womens' sexuality I can see why it's tempting to try to overcome that oppression by rebelling in the opposite direction and flaunting that sexuality. I hope for a world where neither men nor women are shamed for trying to fulfill such basic human desires.
>>
File: 1203545545687.jpg (57KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
1203545545687.jpg
57KB, 1024x506px
>>39616445
Why is that whenever I'm trying to get a chick to date me, they like me at first but then go ape over something stupid
>Went to KFC
>ANON!!!
also
>Anon you asked me out and ran into me five minutes after you did
>Why did you stalk me
And my fuckin favorite
>Anon do you wanna walk with me
>YOU GOT AN AWARD I WANTED! ANON IM DONE WITH YOU
So op, are all women this psychotic or just the ones I go after
Also is it worth trying again
>>
>>39616834
This isnt op but m8 how did you even get a date on the first place
>>
>>39616871
I've never gotten one to go out with me. Shit like what I posted always happens. Makes me want to give up.
To get them close to agreeing, you have to talk to them and pretend to care about what they're saying, and get their numero. That's all I know
>>
File: merightnow.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
merightnow.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>39616834

Hey mate, I'm here to give feminism advice and I'm sure I'm the wrong guy to be giving dating advice.

One thing I'll say - sometimes people are initially attracted to each other but then one of them realises it isn't going to work out, so they then take the next minor incident as a convenient point to exit the relationship. It wasn't necessarily the KFC or the 'stalking' or the award that caused the breakup. The fact that you can tell a story about 3 different women who liked you is something you should take as a positive sign.
>>
>>39616922

OP here - if you have to 'pretend you care about what they are saying' then why do you want to date them anyway??
>>
Why do feminists believe men have control over women when it's the opposite way around? All normal men do is think about how to please women and women have all the power in male-female dynamics.
>>
>>39616945
Because I like them. I don't have to care about what theyre saying to care about them. When they talk about stuff like "OMG minions are so cute" its hard to relate and care
>>
Do you think that the accusations of feminists being man-haters are all wrong?

Would you consider the possibility that MRAs are not misogynists at all?
>>
>>39616924
>The fact that you can tell a story about 3 different women who liked you is something you should take as a positive sign.
I guess this is true. Ive at least made an effort. Wish things didn't keep going in the crapper everytime I tried though
>>
File: Ford.jpg (6KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
Ford.jpg
6KB, 301x168px
>>39616961

For as long as men (and women) see sex as something that women 'guard' and men 'pursue' then this dynamic will continue.

For me, no woman in my life has power over me because I don't see women as merely being some game I need to win in order to get sex. The women in my life have so much more to offer than that. Join me in feminism and be free (I'm only partially joking)!
>>
>>39616975

I see. But what is the point of a date where you don't like anything the person is saying?? Or is it that you like most of what they say but you don't feel like you can be honest about disliking anything that they say?
>>
File: hammer.jpg (13KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
13KB, 216x234px
>>39617006

Some women hate men, I'm sure. Just like some men hate men. I've never met one of either.

I do think it's unfair to equate feminism with man-hating. I hate the fucked-up patriarchal power structure in society (that oppresses men as well as women) but I certainly don't hate men.

I would indeed consider the possibility that MRAs are not misogynists. On paper they want what I want: dismantle the societal barriers that cause unequal treatment of the genders. Unfortunately in practice, every card-carrying MRA I've come across turned out to be a dickhead, but I'm sure there are good ones out there.
>>
>>39617046
Oh I can be honest when I don't like what they're saying. I do like at least some of what they say (if I didn't I wouldn't talk to them). But I try to be nice because women can get pissed if you are being a smart ass with anything they say, hence pretend to care some of the time.
>>
Femminism propogates itself through the observation and interpreation of sexism, for example the wage gap is real but its interpreted as sexism. I havnt seen any femminist truly adress that their movement is just creating sexism out of thin area.

Sure individual cases exist, but rape culture, system sexism, I really have to question whenever inequality becomes tied with sexism. It needs alot of evidence to be actually credible.
>>
>>39617094

Yeah I hear you. Mate it sounds like you're not too far off the mark. Enjoy your conversations with people for what they are - if they go somewhere good then that's good, but if not then you've lost nothing. And if you sense some reciprocated feelings then you should be honest about your own and give her the opportunity to take things further.

Man I said I wouldn't give dating advice. And it's true, I don't know shit. Just because the above worked for me doesn't mean it will work for anyone else. Feel free to disregard all of that ^^
>>
File: Dalai.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Dalai.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>39617159

If I'm understanding you right, you're saying that the current unequal treatment of women in society is real but there's no evidence that it's 'sexist' in a negative sense?

Perhaps I'm missing a crucial step, but if we've already identified unequal treatment, is that not enough reason to fight to overcome it?

Definitely happy to hear more about what you're getting at here.
>>
>>39617220
>Definitely happy to hear more about what you're getting at here.

Disparity, or non equal outcome does not equal sexism anon

this should be obvious
>>
File: 1367905395782.jpg (37KB, 546x364px) Image search: [Google]
1367905395782.jpg
37KB, 546x364px
You're an idiot if you aren't trolling, OP. Women are genetically designed (by nature, not by a higher force) to cheat, lie and avoid being socially linked and/or attached to any other human being who isn't a step on the social ladder.

>"B-but muh exceptions, would you say the same about your mother, and so on and so forth"
If statistics won't convince you, think about it this way: a cheater/liar will only commit as much as they're allowed to. This is why women in conservative socities are usually 'kept on a leash', as a manner of speech.

As for inequality, this is mostly due to how modern society is structured. You'll find that on average, to put it bluntly, men have far shittier lives than women. You can't expect the inferior genre to climb to the upper echelons in the social ladder without creating mass unrest and chaos.

My condolences; You don't sound like your typical idiot who would fall for the biggest scam scheme in the 21rst century, just another typical case of brainwashing
>>
File: Malala.jpg (16KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
Malala.jpg
16KB, 320x157px
>>39617268

Sure mate, so let's say I accept this. What about:

>Perhaps I'm missing a crucial step, but if we've already identified unequal treatment, is that not enough reason to fight to overcome it?

Let's take family law for example. Thanks to the "women are better parents" meme, women are far more likely to get custody over children than men. Do I have to prove that the meme is sexist before I fight against it? Isn't the imbalance enough that I should campaign for equal treatment?
>>
>>39617397
>"We cannot succeed when half of us are held back."
I'm sorry, but when has a matriarchy EVER functioned in the history of mankind? If you look across the MILLIONS of years in humanity's history, you'll find that no such thing exists. If you honestly believe this is because of the scheming of a few evil men in the past hundred years or so you're beyond saving. You and and the dumb bitch in the image.
>>
File: lena.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>39617295

I'm certainly not trolling. I'm just here to answer questions, but if you've got a good argument to make then I'm all ears.

Maybe start by posting up some of those statistics which you think 'won't convince me'. What are they statistical proof of anyway? That women are genetically designed to pursue social advancement but men are not? Hit me with those numbers friendo!

>
>>
>>39616827
i hope they are, ever since feminism and the sexual revolution single mother households have skyrocketed along side crime and STDs
>>
File: Rosie.jpg (14KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
Rosie.jpg
14KB, 207x243px
>>39617445

For starters, I'm not arguing for a matriarchy. And neither is that quote from Malala.

And also, the "MILLIONS of years in humanity's history" argument is trash. 2500 years ago you could have made the same argument about democracy. Again, I'm not arguing for matriarchy but 'it's never happened before' is weak as piss.
>>
>feminist
>male

Soyboy, pls leave

I respect women who advocate feminism. Not attention whore soyboys
>>
>>39617560

There are two ways to tackle it.

1. Use shame/force to sexually repress men and women alike. ISIS is working on making a new world along these lines.

2. Educate the masses. Highly educated populations have less crime and disease than even the most repressed religious shitholes.
>>
>>39617602

3/10 because made me google 'soyboy'. You think I'm a feminist because my testosterone levels are low? Did you fail year 5 biology?
>>
>>39617566
>reading comprehention
"We cannot succeed when half of us are held back" is a fallacy because we don't live in a matriarchy (or a patriarchy, for that matter). Humanity as a whole has been steadily advancing throughout every single field. You might argue that "we would've been even better if women weren't held back", which is again a fallacy because one, as I've factually stated, we don't live in a matriarchy, and two, every single time a woman so much approaches a position of power whether in a family structure or in politics, that same structure slowly but surely crumbles because women cannot lead, mainly due to sexual dimorphism, and how they have been pampered and nannied throughout all of humanity's history, to the point where you can easily notice the effects of such thing when you look at statistics.
>>
>>39617677
fuck off newfag
go preach your shitty toxic ideology elsewhere
women are the niggers of genders and to be quite honest with you they're only good for what's between their legs lol
saged
>>
>>39617706
*so much as approaches
>>
File: Struggle.jpg (19KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
Struggle.jpg
19KB, 232x217px
>>39617706

OK mate, I can tell you're trying here, so in good faith let's try to unpack what you're getting at here.

First thing's first: The only person here talking about matriarchy is you.

Second: You need to google 'sexual dimorphism' and maybe try to write your paragraph again. You also maybe need to google 'statistics', since your argument appears to be that women destroy everything because they are biologically incapable of being leaders. If true, it will literally be the easiest thing in the world to prove. Step up and get your Nobel peace prize.

Third: The 'pampering and nannying' of women throughout history is a function of a sexist structure that puts women on some kind of pedestal. I hate it as much as you do. This structure has a name which you can use in your future (and no doubt top notch) arguments railing against this unequality: PATRIARCHY. Welcome brother!
>>
>>39616445
What the fuck do think you're doing here? Take your shit elsewhere >tumblr.
>>
>>39617721

>women are the niggers of genders

Truly it's like Oscar Wilde reborn. Thank you for your contribution, friend.
>>
File: suffrage.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
suffrage.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>39617888

Welcome friend! Your post had a question in it, not to mention the trips, so I'll answer in good faith.

I'm here because I think a lot of people on this board are quite logical thinkers, and they might see feminism in a different and more positive light if they knew a bit more about it. I hope you stick around and ask some more questions.
>>
>First thing's first: The only person here talking about matriarchy is you.
i was going to say, "you cannot be this dumb", but teehee you're a male feminist and all that
in layman's terms for such a special snowflake as yourself who thinks just because they've read a book or two written by some delusional cunt they've figured out how the world works
if what she said were true in any meaningful way, we would be living in a matriarchy, because if "half of us" were being held back, that'd mean women would be in positions of power since they're held to a much lower standard than men, which would mean women would be power
obviously she means as in, "hur dur 50% of society which happen to be all women are held back not because women are inferior but because throughout the entirety of humanity's history women have been put down by this invisible hand and not because of the natural order of nature" because she's a simple-minded being (read: a woman) who would whine than look at the bigger picture

>"Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs."
there u go buddy

>Third: The 'pampering and nannying' of women throughout history is a function of a sexist structure that puts women on some kind of pedestal. I hate it as much as you do. This structure has a name which you can use in your future (and no doubt top notch) arguments railing against this unequality: PATRIARCHY. Welcome brother!
damn. how wet were you when you wrote this?
running out of post space so tldr: go pick up a history book. women have always had the opportunity to be more than secondary characters in humanity's history but have chosen not to. this is the hard truth and unfortunately idiots like you choose not to believe it and crap up the internet with your idiocy
>>
>>39616445
How do I, a white male, benefit from your suggestion of undermining the patriarchy?
>>
>>39618043
was meant for
>>39617849

also meant to type "the natural order of things"
>>
>>39618059
inb4 he replies with "bruh you can benefit it by women not being oppressed and shit then society would be better than everyone" or some nonsense
>>
Why don't feminists want quotas to get more women into traditionally male jobs if said jobs are hard or low-paying? Like manual labor or logging.
>>
>>39618088
I've found a lot of meaning in life through patriarchy. My grandfathers were struck by lightning and shipwrecked, and they taught me about building communities and maintaining the earth by making me do it early on. I'm not sure how to see feminism other than a giant slap in the face to both of them.
>>
>>39618113
ew fuck off creep women deserve all the good jobs and not that shit. men can do that lol
>>
File: 1364663624792.jpg (47KB, 622x549px) Image search: [Google]
1364663624792.jpg
47KB, 622x549px
ITT: OP attempts shilling but gets redpilled instead
>>
File: Offred.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
Offred.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>39618043

>matriarchy
I think I'm starting to understand why you keep bringing this up. You think that since I want to destroy the patriarchy, the only alternative is a matriarchy?? You couldn't be more wrong. What about a society where neither men nor women were oppressed? That's the end goal here.

>sexual dimorphism.
So your argument is: women can't lead because of the fact that there are biological differences between them and men? That's not an argument. An argument would be: "Women can't lead because areas of their pre-frontal cortex which associate with interpersonal relationships, assertiveness and logical thinking are naturally underdeveloped as compared to men, which provides a well documented and widely accepted reason why women are rarely successful in leadership positions'. Why didn't you make that argument?

>pick up a history book
I've picked up a lot, and it's why I'm a feminist.

>chosen not to
Even if you were right (and guess what, you're not), wouldn't you say that feminism is them finally "choosing to" be more than secondary characters in humanity's history? How could you possibly be against that??
>>
>>39618256
XDDDDDDDD you're so clever bro jesus im literally aheagoing at your grammar RN senpai
there's a reason why only a handful of people are replying to your shitty thread. same gospel every single time.

>"im more intelligent than u thats why im a feminist :)"
>selective arguing
>going on tangets about clear and concise arguments and being a smartass instead of simply addressing them individually

kill yourself you beta faggot. women look down on male feminists as if they were literal parasites, and i wouldnt think otherwise of you. male feminists are actually a notch below female feminists; at least cunts give us some entertainment value
>>
File: everyone.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>39618059

Hello, and great question!

The patriarchy effectively says: Big strong manly men should be the ones to work and fight and fuck and die, and women or 'non manly men' will be second class citizens.

If you're a manly man, wouldn't you rather have the option of maybe not being the guy who gets sent off to war to die, or down the coal mine, or into the 100 hour/week heart-attack-inducing job, while your wife stays safe at home and raises the kids. Why does society expect these things from you and not her?

If you're not a 'manly man', why are you treated as subhuman by other men and women just because you're not some musclebound alpha male? In modern society, why are you not seen as being just as valuable for your intellectual, or artistic, or other talents?

The patriarchy is the prison that we create with these rigid and outdated gender roles. Destroy the patriarchy and men everywhere will be more free.
>>
File: whatisitnot.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
whatisitnot.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>39618113

OP here. Why are hard, dirty, dangerous jobs considered 'traditionally male' jobs? Patriarchy. How is it OK to tell a man to go and risk death or injury, knowing that if he doesn't then he'll be a 'pussy'? Gender roles. Smash it all.
>>
Why was I over the moon for a girl and then I shut down and rejected her as soon as it started to get real?
>>
>>39618167

OP here. Honouring your grandfathers is great, and feminism has nothing to do with stopping you from doing so.

Also, both your grandfathers were struck by lightning and shipwrecked??? Can you tell us their story? It sounds amazing.
>>
>If you're a manly man, wouldn't you rather have the option of maybe not being the guy who gets sent off to war to die, or down the coal mine, or into the 100 hour/week heart-attack-inducing job, while your wife stays safe at home and raises the kids. Why does society expect these things from you and not her?
Sounds like you want me to be lazy, and I'm not biting. I get my slack in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXILKwxEq_Y
>>
>>39618176

OP here - that post is meant to be some kind of satire of feminism but it's actually a good example of the kind of gender role enforcement that I, as a feminist, want to destroy.
>>
>>39616445
Why do modern feminists ignore the historical giants, like Wollstonecraft, De beauvoire, and Woolf?
I'm generally a voracious reader (and female) and identified as a feminist due to reading people like I mentioned above, but upon meeting "modern" feminists at my university and realised how much they don't care for history or the "tested by time" writings on the subject, I dropped the label.
I went to the university bookshop and there was absolutely nothing by the historical greats.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>39618220

Lol not on your life. And I'm not here to shill, but to answer questions. Would you like to ask one friend?
>>
>>39616445
are feminist mentally ill? how can you say the sexes are equal while ignoring sexual dimorphism,testosterone and IQ differences?
>>
File: 1500008694024.jpg (145KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500008694024.jpg
145KB, 633x758px
>>39618439
this is "fucking patriarchy"(c), tho...
>>
>>39618439
be my gf or get off this board normie
>>
File: button.jpg (7KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
button.jpg
7KB, 321x157px
>>39618330

Mate, the reason I'm here is that I think this board has a lot of smart people who would like to hear more about feminism.

I've got nothing against having an argument if you really want to have one, but 'kill yourself beta faggot' isn't exactly gold standard rhetoric.

Lastly, in my experience women don't look down on male feminists. Some women look down on men who don't meet their idea of what masculinity should be, it's true. But why do they have such a twisted idea of what it means to be a man? Wouldn't it be better if society placed less value on selfishness or aggressiveness as being desirable traits in a man?
>>
>>39618503
Do you read though? That's my main criteria for men. And proper classics, too.
>>
>>39618515
Define proper classics first
>>
>>39618420

OP here. Fuck no I don't want you to be lazy. But I also don't want you die in some avoidable industrial accident for the sake of being "a real man"
>>
>>39618522
As in, books in the western canonically approved set, the most obvious being say, writers like Shakespeare or Fitzgerald. Potentially things like the Chinese Classics (Journey to the West etc.) and the Mahabharata.
Basically, books that are considered intellectually valuable and have stood the test of time, no Lee Child or Nora Roberts tier writing.
>>
>>39616499
because women have not evolved enough and they still have an instinct to go for bad boys. in more primitive times women had to fall in love with the bad boy who killed everyone in her village or she could die if she did not submit to the new conquer.
>>
>>39618571
No I don't have aspergers
Now post contact
>>
>>39618571
>Ftizegerald
>Good
The Great Gatsby is dogshit
>>
>>39618615
I'm offering no value judgements on those books, just that they are considered classics. Besides, his other books are decent.
>>39618601
So I wouldn't date you. I don't have Aspergers, I just like reading.
>>
>>39618510
>But why do they have such a twisted idea of what it means to be a man? Wouldn't it be better if society placed less value on selfishness or aggressiveness as being desirable traits in a man?
Sounds like you should be selling feminism to women instead. We're not the ones who set what they find attractive. I would rather not have to try so hard to meet their standards.
>>
>>39616445
Do you think the MRA I'd a hate group?
>>
File: herstory.jpg (33KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
herstory.jpg
33KB, 405x405px
>>39618439

Hi, great question!

I moved in different circles to the "college feminists" at my school so I don't have a lot of insight as to why a modern feminist might choose to ignore such valuable work by such amazing women. I confess I haven't read any of it myself, except for "Frankenstein", and that was a hard slog for someone without much literary nous. Maybe the average college feminist has the same trouble - Woolf is not nearly as accessible as someone on tumblr spouting easy one-liners.

Still, it's a pity it all led to you dropping the label, as you say. Even bigger pity that a goddamn university bookshop doesn't have those books though, what the fuck is going on there?
>>
>>39618551
Why won't you answer my question? (>>39618439)
This is my primary issue with the modern movement, and from it I think a lot of their other issues stem (i.e. that they're pretty blind about the intellectual value of past works).
>>
>>39617566
>Beta male posts bait op
>Uses picture of a woman known as a POWERFUL FEMALE IMAGE
>Women signed up to work when hearing about the photoshoot
>Did the photoshoot
>Quit the job a week later

WE CAN DO IT = I want my photo taken then I'm going home.

Feminism is a Jewish plot to destroy the family. This then destroys the nation. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>39618630
I didn't ask
Post contact now
>>
>>39618571
is lovecraft classic?
>>
>>39618645
It's not necessarily the only reason. I personally think that modern PC culture has erased intellectual critique and debate that could have happened or has happened in the past, and that debate has become entirely narcissistic and blind.
>>
>>39618655
Why would I post contact if you don't meet my criteria for a man?
>>39618660
I would say yes, but of a genre.
>>
>>39617677
well he is not wrong most male feminist are weak effeminate faggots. also they try to support feminism to get pussy but fail to realize women like masculine men and they will leave you for not being masculine. that is part of female nature to go for the strongest males who can protect them and provide for them.
>>
File: yourmatepat.png (15KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
yourmatepat.png
15KB, 193x262px
>>39618633

Mate I'm out to talk about feminism to men, women, whoever. I know that both men and women frequent this board, though it surely trends towards more men.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like feminism is some magic key to making people look beyond physical attributes to see the real you. It's just a recognition that society has some outdated and harmful views of "ideal" gender roles.
>>
>>39618687
>I would say yes, but of a genre.
okay i read classics
>>
File: 1487009772179.png (156KB, 366x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487009772179.png
156KB, 366x375px
>>39618439
Because (((the patriarchy))) turned feminism into heavily commercialized pop culture, which attracted normies, and as always they ruined everything.
>>
>>39618645
Nelson Mandela was a child killing white genocide proponent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>>
>>39618699
>Don't be a mother
>Pretend to be a man
>Let the government raise your children

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39618648

Sorry it took me a while but I posted an answer, of sorts. See the post directly above your followup.

Like you've probably found in a lot of movements/cultures/subcultures, knowledge of classical history and literature often takes a back seat to more easily digestible media. I say this as someone who loves to read Lee Child :D
>>
>>39618551
Patriarchy really just means that men have power. We're not stealing it from women. What's stopping you from using your own power? If not men shouldn't use their natural power, what are we supposed to do? Who is supposed to design and build the robots that get destroyed in those industrial accidents instead? I would never stop anyone, man or woman, from doing exactly that, but men are naturally driven to do the building.
Using patriarchy in society is like putting frets on a guitar, versus a fretless guitar. You can definitely get a lot of skillful work done with a fretless guitar, but when you add the frets, you program in elements of music theory and make it so easy, a Ramone can do it.
>>
>>39618639

Like I said above, I agree with their nominal goal of dismantling sexist power structures but every single one that I've met so far has been a total dickhead.

If you know a nice one, point them my way so we can join forces and smash the patriarchy together.
>>
>>39618654

>Feminism is a Jewish plot

Come now mate, surely there are easier ways to destroy a nation other than empowering its women??
>>
>>39618700
do i get a contact info? >>39618687
>>
>>39618691

Well mate I can't speak to your experience, but no I'm not effeminate, nor am I a feminist 'to get pussy'.

Like I said above, the women in my life are more than just sex objects. I don't feel the need to try to worm my way into their pants. I can't think of a worse way to seduce someone, by the way.
>>
>>39618776
Unless you drop a nuke on it there isn't. The family unit is the smallest functional part of a society. A mother to raise the children and a father to earn the resources to do so. If you make women act like men then you no longer have a family, you have 2 resource collectors and then a third party raising the children as a group.

What do you think happens to a society where there are no families? No community. No identity. No more society.

Women have to be controlled and given a role that exploits their personality quirks. Failure to do this leads to the destruction of the family and hence the nation.
>>
Why do you support feminism in it's modern sense? I'm a girl, believe in "equality of opportunity and responsibility" and all that jazz, but still feel the modern movement is trash.
>>
>>39618867
>I'm a girl
Thank you for pointing that out. Please be my girlfriend
>>
>>39618889
I don't think this site, with it's decidedly anti woman sentiment, is the best place to look for a bf.
>>
>>39618902
w-we're not like that in the feminism thread, baby
>>
>>39618699
>It's just a recognition that society has some outdated and harmful views of "ideal" gender roles.
It's not society that's telling women that they want confident and productive assholes though. A couple of decades of social engineering isn't about to overwrite millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>39618902
If you're not anti-woman why can't I be the same?
>>
>>39616445
TITS
ITs
TS
S
OR
R
GTFO
TFO
FO
O
>>
>>39618752
I would say every feminist I ever met was a cunt so I can see what you mean. The problem is not the patriarchy. It's a universal problem that is ingrained in the minds of most people that women can only do x and men can only do y. Do you think men just meet in back rooms every year and plan how we're going to fuck over women
>>
>>39618910
I think that
>>39618821
>>39618747
>>39616473
>>39616499
etc. would disagree with you.
>>
>>39618776
A better way to destroy a nation? Maybe. But if you want to destroy a people? There's no better way. Women are intrinsic hedonists whose lust for pleasure can never be satiated, and in the search of ever-more exotic pleasures they will betray anyone and anything. Their family, their children, their people, it doesn't matter. The hole can never be filled. And eventually they come home bearing the mark of their lust, a half-breed, on whom the financial burden of raising will fall on the unmarried men, who are shamed into compliance should they speak up. Eventually the people expend their treasures, their culture, and their genes, and they are no more.
>>
>>39618933
And none of those posts are me >>39618889
so why should I care about them?
>>
>>39618918
Because it would be counter productive for me to be anti myself, but men are perfectly within their rights to hate women.
>>
>>39618939
You said "we". Therefore you're taking responsibility for them.
>>
>>39618945
It seems rather counter productive to hate women when I want to fall in love.
>>
>>39618933
>talk about why patriarchy is good
>seen as women hate
Fine, I'll show myself out of the thread. I didn't want to have my mind changed, anyways.
>>
>>39618747

Lol good sledge on the Ramones, I'm with you there.

Feminism isn't about stopping men from "using their natural power". It's about making it possible for all of society to contribute. If my feminism stops a single robot from being built I'll be a sad fellow indeed.
>>
>>39618957
I'm not the "w-we're not like that baby" guy. I don't like collective guilt.
>>
>>39618963
I said anti women, not women hate. These posts were decidedly anti women's rights.
>>
>>39616499
Because alternately treating a woman like shit and then like gold keeps her excited. Women live for that rush of intensely felt emotions. When you keep giving women that rush, they'll be all over you. If you're nice all the time, they won't be able to feed their addiction and go looking for someone else who can do it for them.
>>
>>39618933
>Doesn't engage with any one who points out why feminism is cancer.

Women do not have loyalty to the tribe, they are less evolved than men in this way. They are simply selfish creatures who exist purely for their own greediness. Their evolutionary challenge was "How much free shit can I get before I have to let him fuck me?" where as mens was "How much so I have to achieve before I can get laid".

When you understand the human evolutionary chain you understand why giving women power is a bad idea. They're children who mimic the person willing to give them the most stuff. They cannot achieve, they have no passion and they cannot self sustain. All they can do is mimic others who can and do an inferior job.
>>
>>39616510
lost all credibility
>>
>>39619001
>Patriarchy is about oppressing women
Why can't it be pro-humanity? I'm too tired for this.
>>
File: underoos.jpg (194KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
underoos.jpg
194KB, 500x745px
>>39618867

Hmm like I said in the OP, I'm no expert on feminism so maybe I'm taking too simplistic a view, but since I believe in quality of opportunity and responsibility" just like you, I see no reason to shy away from calling myself a feminist.

If the 'modern movement' has a bunch of dickheads in it then that sucks, but I'm not sure what to do about that. I'm certainly not going to let them stop me from being a feminist though.
>>
>>39619020
I'm not a feminist. I say so explicitly here >>39618867
I also don't look for free stuff from men or governments, earn my own way, pay taxes and am nationalistic. I also have a passion for my work (I'm an historian and archaeologist) and am moving very, very rapidly through the career track in the museum where I work. I don't mimic anyone, I don't even seek male companion.
>>
>>39619001
Women should not have any rights. The entire concept of rights is a dangerous idea that ruins everything it touches.

You're so stupid you think you're arguing with other people who hold similar views to yourself. You've never even considered that the entire system you base your ideas on might not be the only system. It's a top tier brainwashing when you can convince someone that the cage they live in is the entire world. You can stand on the left side of the cage or the right side of the cage but the cage is everything. Then you run into people like myself who are outside the cage and your arguments are instantly invalidated but you still try to make them due to only knowing a cage.
>>
>>39618969
I believe that with anonymity and the gig economy, there's no reason why a woman can't do whatever she pleases in today's world, even with patriarchy firmly in place. What else needs to be done that requires any labeling?
>>
>>39619040
I'm not commenting on Patriarchy or Matriarchy, just the content of those posts.
>>
>>39618867
no way you are a female because they don't like personal responsibility but they sure do like rights without the responsibility. women value security over freedom. a real woman would never accept the responsibility of going to war or not getting her child support/alimony in a divorce.
>>
>>39619053
You're not a nationalist if you believe in equal opportunity. You're just another liberal traitor who wants to allow any body to take what should be your birth rite.

A nationalist woman should be having children with her ethnic group. She shouldn't be off working and "building a career".

You're another Lauren Southern type. Want to larp as a nationalist while acting like a cat lady in your life.
>>
>>39619053
>nationalistic
>female in the work force
Top kek
>>
>>39619059
I'm not arguing, I'm literally pointing out content in those posts. I've made no arguments for or against rights, just that /r9k/ is a poor place to look for partners if you want someone who doesn't despise your gender.
>Then you run into people like myself who are outside the cage and your arguments are instantly invalidated but you still try to make them due to only knowing a cage.
What are you viewpoints anyway?
>>
>>39618930
>I would say every feminist I ever met was a cunt

Daww even me?

Again, it sounds like we're agreeing - you say that it's a universal problem that people think women can only do x and men can only do y. I agree 100%. There's no backroom cabal of men pulling the strings - society as a whole needs to change.
>>
>>39619126
I don't know why you had to lump in my fretted guitar analogy with the "kill all women" stuff
that honestly hurts
>>
>>39619126
I don't despise women anon stop bullying me
>>
>>39619131
Society is collapsing. Either Muslims are going to dominate and it will be Sharia law or white nationalists will wrestle control of it and enforce white sharia.

This is what women actually want. They don't like freedom, they hate having men around who won't control them. So if you ever give women power they open the gates to the barbarians and demand a blood bath. Whoever wins gets laid, whoever loses is so worthless they won't even be remembered.

Don't you love how all women want you dead unless you're choking them on your dick?
>>
>>39619074
I am fully for responsibility. Maybe I'm an outlier or something, since even if that's statistically true statistical analysis does not apply to the majority. I believe in having all the rights AND responsibilities of a citizen.
>>39619089
>>39619119
It is entirely possible that people have different views of nationalism. Personally, I work to preserve my country's history through my work as a historian, as I view the collective disregard for history as a major contributor to the erasure of culture.
I am a carrier for several serious illnesses, like Cystic Fibrosis (I do not have it, but I could pass it on) due to my family history, and do not want to pass these illnesses on and weaken the gene pool, and I've yet to meet a man I'd procreate with anyway.
>>
>>39619189
There's no such thing as weakening a gene pool.
>>
>>39619189
Cat lady larper confirmed.

If you do not win the breeding game then your history will be erased no matter what you do. Look at the statue take downs, Whites are losing the breeding game, blacks are taking over public life, so they're erasing white history.

Look sweetie, give me a way to contact you, we'll hook up, I'll knock you up and you can raise some nice white children instead of wasting your time being a cat lady.
>>
>>39619214
>blacks
Nazi larper confirmed
Niggers are a non-issue demographically the problem is Spic and East Asian immigration
>>
>>39619206
Yes, there is. I don't want to continue serious illnesses. Eugenics is a legitimate thing.
>>39619214
Like I said, I don't want to pass on serious illnesses. No point in creating white disabled children, that's even worse than creating mixed race kids.
>>
>>39619241
>Yes, there is
No there isn't. Illnesses don't matter, and anyone that thinks they do should be hanged
>>
>>39619241
>Eugenics is a legitimate thing.
easy there, hitler
>>
>>39619252
Severe disabilities don't matter? Do you honestly think that being disabled is equal to being able? That it makes no difference to your quality of life?
>>
>>39619263
Prior to WW2 it was accepted by the majority of the intellectual communities. I'm not into forced steralisation or anything, it's just my personal decision not to have kids with the danger of them getting a disability. I'm not going to dictate to others on that front.
>>
>>39619269
>Severe disabilities don't matter?
Nope
>quality of life?
This also doesn't matter
>>
>>39619269
>talks about erasing genes being bad
>wants to kill off the invalids despite advancements in gene editing techniques proven to remove defects
are you being logically inconsistent on purpose
>>
>>39619240
Take a look at the videos retard. It's All of them VS us, niggers are leading the charge as the most aggressive group.

>>39619241
You don't have it sweet cheeks, it's a possibility not assurance.
>>
>>39619282
You ought to be raped, and forced to bear children
>>
>>39619282
>claims to be an intellectual
>refuses to pass intellectual genes on
kys
>>
>>39619288
I don't want to kill off disabled people. I just don't want to have children myself, and thus potentially have them have disabled kids. I have never said I'm in favour of forced sterilisation, or anything else of that nature. I've simply made a personal choice.
>>39619307
Why? because I don't want to have disabled children?
>>39619300
A possibility I don't want to risk.
>>
>>39619344
>Why? because I don't want to have disabled children?
Yep. Even better if you were raped by niggers to make you more miserable for your disgusting subhuman decision.
>>
>>39619330
I didn't claim to be an intellectual, I said that the idea was supported by pre WW2 intellectuals. I don't want to pass on disabilities, which for me outweighs whatever intellect I have.
>>
>>39619362
>Yep. Even better if you were raped by niggers to make you more miserable for your disgusting subhuman decision.
Why is it disgusting and subhuman?
>>
>>39619367
again, gene editing is a thing in 2017
why are you being such a hitler
>>
>>39619367
You should just fuck off and kill yourself southersteinowitz
>>
>>39619382
Because women are obligated to have children period.
>>
>>39619384
>>39619385
Who do I hurt by not having kids? I'm not pressuring anyone else to not have them, calling for the death of disabled people or any other inhumanities to be committed against them. It's literally only me that that decision effects.
>>
>>39619367
What's the real reason you don't want kids? There's no way it's because you're worried about passing on something you don't have.
>>
>>39619409
that's not what "eugenics" implies
come on
>>
>>39619403
>Because women are obligated to have children period.
Children that could have a horrible quality of life and an uncertain future?
>>
>>39619344
You proved my point that you're not a real nationalist. If you want to actually discuss nationalism for women and not just get called a nigger lover feel free to drop a line to [email protected]

>>39619409
You're short sighted and selfish cat lady.
>>
>>39619418
>>39619409
It's because she's a Jew that came her to subtly discourage whites from having children
>>39619421
Quality of life is a meme
>>
>>39619419
Eugenics literally just means trying to perfect humanity. There's no orthodox method, Hitler employed it one way, and me not having children is another.
>>
>>39619441
Eugenics is stupid bullshit with no serious contribution to anything Jew
>>
>>39619423
>You proved my point that you're not a real nationalist. If you want to actually discuss nationalism for women and not just get called a nigger lover feel free to drop a line to
I am doing all I can to preserve my nations history. That's all I can do with a clean conscience.
>>39619418
I do want children, but my conscience would not permit it.
>>39619436
I resent that, I want white people to have children, lots of them.
>>
>>39619467
>I resent that
Every Jew resents it when they're called out
>>
>>39619467
>I do want children, but my conscience would not permit it.
Well I can't respect that.
>>
I'm not the eugenics femanon, but I am nationalist (and female) and like her, I work in the history field trying to preserve our heritage and culture. I'm also infertile due to having Ovarian cysts when I was 16 that had to be removed (along with my ovaries).
>>
>>39619492
>Well I can't respect that.
Why? I don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>39619497
You get a free pass because you're physically incapable of having children. She's a Jew posing as white
>>
>>39619441
Humanity is not something that can be perfected. Humanity defines itself in periods of problems, decisions, and ramifications, which always lead to new problems (leading to new decisions, problems, ramifications, etc.). Beyond that, it is hubris for any person to believe that they know the complete course of nature.
>>
>>39616445
Do you believe male genital mutilation should be criminalized in the same way as FGM, or is the double standard acceptable?
>>
>>39619529
But am I not a nationalist because I can't have children?
>>
>>39619554
The other "white" female can have children and chooses no to. You're as capable of having children as a flesh light.
>>
>>39619508
If you actually wanted kids you would take the risk.
>>
>>39619497
I knew a girl who hung around circles like that, she was fucking crazy.
>>
>>39619497
Historians are all useless hacks
>>
>>39619497
Did you get to save any of your eggs?
>>
>>39619623
I'm not crazy, just introverted.
>>39619640
You're entitled to think that. At least I get paid to do what I love.
>>39619647
No, they were ruined by the cysts (without getting too graphic).
>>
>>39619665
>>39619497
Be my infertile gf to adopt white babies with
>>
>>39619665
Thats what she claimed.

Is your name Olivia?
>>
>>39619683
No, my name is not Olivia. What did she do that was "crazy"?
>>
>>39619700
Pretended she was in a mental hospital among other shit. Fucking nutjob shut in
>>
>>39616445
Why do can't feminists accept that masculinity is not evil and in fact femininity can be just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>39618343
>If you're a manly man, wouldn't you rather have the option of maybe not being the guy who gets sent off to war to die, or down the coal mine, or into the 100 hour/week heart-attack-inducing job, while your wife stays safe at home and raises the kids.
Do you think before posting or are you actually this retarded?
>>
Why do the feminists at my university get angry at me for remaining a virgin? It's not for religious reasons, I just really dislike the hookup culture at my uni and want to lose it to someone I'm in a serious relationship with. Why is this treated as an affront to feminist values? I believe in equal responsibilities and rights for women (I mean, I'm a woman in University, I like education and learning- I'd be stupid to not believe in equal rights and responsibilities).
>>
>>39619792
be my virgin self respecting girlfriendo
>>
>>39619792
They see it as you normalizing virginity as something that's desirable in a women. Just by remaining a virgin yourself you are putting pressure on other women who are competing with you for men to remain virgins, or be seen as lesser for not remaining virgins.
>>
>>39620013
And people think feminism actually liberates women.
>>
>>39620013
>They see it as you normalizing virginity as something that's desirable in a women
But I've literally never said anything of the sort, I don't even really care if it's desirable or not. I'm not a virgin for the sake of men, I'm a virgin out of not wanting to damage my emotional well being or get an STD.
>>
>>39620118
They don't think you actually want to remain a virgin. They think you have just been conditioned to buy into gender role stereotypes where women are expected to remain pure.
>>
>>39616523
Fuck when i look at one of those stars and then quickly look at another 3 giant stars appear infront of my face.
>Jew hypnosis
Dont fucking click on this image
>>
>>39616445
I genuinely hate women. I'm extremely misogynistic and I especially hate feminist scum like yourself. Your disgusting kind will never fully acknowledge the disadvantages of being a man.

Isn't it funny how more men commit suicide?
Isn't it funny how less men attend college?
Or how men are more likely to be victims of homicide?
Or how men are mutilated at birth by the beliefs of some sick religion?
Or how men get harsher sentences for the same crimes committed by women?
Or how men are seen as more privileged when women like Emma Watson have everything in life and there are working class males that have to struggle to pay the bills?
Or how women live longer?
Or how being a woman means not having responsibility hence shutting others opinions down that doesn't follow the feminist narrative?

Feminists destroyed the family unit.
Feminists discourage women from being housewives.
Feminists don't believe in biology and gender being determined by biology. Men are men and women are women. Men are more intelligent just like women have more empathy.

Feminists also like to punish boys in school and make them read those stupid fairytale fictional stories. Men usually prefer nonfiction.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.