[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ridingIrmaout/ here? I'm not afraid of no hurry-cane.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Who /ridingIrmaout/ here?

I'm not afraid of no hurry-cane.
>>
>>39615976
palmetto fag here, i think florida will weaken it sufficiently before it gets here.

Actually looking foreward to it, matthew was a fun time last year and i even stocked up on booze this time.
>>
>living in a state where you have to flee and potentially have your house destroyed every august-sepetember

LOL
O
L
>>
>>39616073
>where you have to flee
I will shoot the hurricane.
>>
>>39616100
No, If you stay, you'll probably just suffer for 3-5 days.

You wont be able to go anywhere because everything is closed.
You wont be able to do anything beside there's no power.
If ANYTHING happens that puts you in danger, you're on your own.

Enjoy sitting in a 90F humid wet environment occasionally taking sips out of your water bottle for a week.

All the Chads left the state.
Chad isnt stupid
>>
>>39616100
Then don't call Florida the Gunshine state for nothing.
>>
>tfw my Dad lives in Florida
>tfw I don't want to lose another dad.
>>
>>39616161
im rly strong
ill stop the flood..with my bare hands

>*uses mokuton: shichuka no jutsu*
>*heh, nothing personal*
>>
>>39616235
>another dad
>another
Wait, what?
>>
>>39616100
This. I'm not even scared of a hurricane. You gotta be a faggot to die from water.
>>
File: 1492628871124.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492628871124.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>39616304
>you gotta be a faggot to die from water
>>
Flo-grown here gonna wait it through while I watch star trek and eat canned raviolis
>>
File: 0000ThumbsUp.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
0000ThumbsUp.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
You give that hurricane the business, OP.
>>
>>39616281
I was adopted at birth.
My adoptive father died of cancer in 2001.
My birth father sought me out in 2010.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>Local man found dead inside boarded up home near Irma impact area
>A mandatory evacuation was given so investigators are unsure why man remained
>DNA records show the man was known as "Anon", and did not seemed to be employed or in education.
>ISP records reveal the man's last activity involved using a site known as "4chan.org", an anonymous imageboard.
>His last post was "I'm not afraid of no hurry-cane."
>>
>>39615976
561 represent

>>39616423
it's more than a day's drive to get out of the storm's path from south florida so a lot of people are staying. florida isn't as vulnerable to hurricanes as third world shitholes like texas or new jersey.
>>
>>39616318
>>39616304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5DgPdZ3SVw
>>
>>39616734
>The line should have originally come off as sarcastic, but the voice director didn't correct how Raiden's VA said it like an achievement
Ha, is there commentary that mentions this?
>>
>>39616423
>he was also your typical nonwhite kekistani
>>
863 fag reporting in

I just bought as much cheesecake and frito bean dip as I could so I can comfort food my way through the shitwinds.
>>
>>39616161
>implying
I can't fucking wait tbqh. I haven't taken a proper vacation in years m8. I'm going to have the entire day to myself to read some books with the beautiful sound of calm rainfall in the background to relax me. I'm also all stocked up on pop tarts, jerky and fruity pebbles so I can eat myself into a coma. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>39616304
Idk bro, water is actually pretty strong, I mean think about it. You literally can't kill water. You drink it, it just comes back out of you. You flush it, it joins it's brethren in the sewer to become even stronger. And water can even kill fire. Fucking fire. Don't underestimate water bro.
>>
>>39616304
go swim in a hurricane flood then.
enjoy being pushed out into the atlantic ocean

maybe you'll get lucky and land at the bahamas
>>
>>39617329
This, can water even be nerfed? Water is broken.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.