[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time your parents told you they were proud of you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Be in Florida
>About to be butt-fucked by Irma
>Grandma stressing about whats gonna happen to the house
>Have had shutters piled in the garage for 18 years
>Never had to use them
>she starts looking online for someone to come instal them
>I wake up early in the morning and put ever single one up while shes asleep
>Wake her up and she starts crying saying how proud of me she is for doing all this by myself

Felt so good making her happy. After years of her saying how disappointed shes been in me, glad I was able to do something right.
>>
>>39615299
good for you man. proud of you
>>
>>39615299
Nice job, proud of you anon!
>>
>>39615299
hey man you did good
keep it up
>>
>>39615299
doesn't matter if my parents tell me. don't have respect for them so their respect doesn't mean shit.
i would however get butterflies if my grandparents told me they're proud of me. pretty close to being their favorite. can tell they get happy when i tell them i work on holidays for the extra money and save most of my paycheck. they even give me a pass for sleeping until late afternoons because i work nights, for the extra cash.
>>
>grade 10
>struggle hard to get through school because it was fucking boring
>manage to scrape by with some c's and a b
>as soon as mum hears this she gets a big smile on her face "That's a passing grade!", she was so proud
>2 week break comes
>after the break ends never end up going back to school because I didn't feel like going
>drop out of high school

i hate myself
>>
>>39615299
never. im not even kidding
im a spic and even after i lived in jew york for a while, got a job with a nice office and was making decent money these fuckers wouldnt tell me they were proud or anything even remotely close to it, not even my grandparents whom i thought were closer to me than these other 2
and people wonder why i hate these cunts

that was really nice what you did for your grandma anon
>>
>>39616203
I know that feel bro, my grandfather was stone cold Jamaican. Never showed any type of emotions. When he died my grandmother would tell me while they were alone he would say how he aas proud of me. Would have been nice hearing him saying it but what can you do they're just from a different generation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.