[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 shitty states getting BTFO and i'm watching it from between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1459738577293.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459738577293.png
260KB, 563x542px
Mississippi fag here. Laughing my ass off at texas and florida getting BTFO while I sit cozy in between with only a couple of thunderstorms at most. They'll have a lot of trouble laughing at me and my 16 inbred siblings when they are losing everything they have to a little bit of rainwater. Almost as good as when east coast nerds got cucked by Sandy.
>>
>my only friend chose to stay in Florida because he didn't want to leave his home behind

Anyone can explain this mentality to me? His dad built that home and he took it over for a while when they died in an accident but what fucking mentality tells someone to stay? It's not like he can somehow stop the hurricane. He's going to get himself killed like a retard for some sentimental value.
>>
>>39614989
Either his home is going to get washed away or he's going to hole himself up in the attic when the sea levels rise and literally burn alive in near oven temperatures in the attic because he can't break the roof open and it still is pretty fucking hot outside.
>>
>>39614931
Texasfag here.
>getting BTFO
Indicates you're a cuck for even saying "btfo"

>a little wind and rain
>btfo
Ha. You don't know shit. We're all good niggy, we're used to worse.

>They'll have a lot of trouble laughing at me
Not at all. Haha

>sandy
Ah yes, the category 3 "super storm." Pathetic.
>>
>>39615040
aren't you busy trying to find all the bodies in galveston after the sea levels have finally went down? also everything is small as shit in texas nignog so have fun with that false advertisement for your mexican leftover of a state
>>
>>39615122
You Americans are truly fuckinh retarded, kill yourselves.
>>
>>39615350
And where are you from? Swedistan? Dealing with Trudeau's cult of personality in Canada? Go back to being a dick about the problems in your country so I can go back to being a dick about the problems in mine
>>
>>39615122
It wasn't even near galveston, dumbass.
Stay mad about your unimportant state.
>>
>>39615395
Switzerland, my dude.
>>
File: pathofharvey.png (823KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
pathofharvey.png
823KB, 960x676px
>>39615554
>It wasn't even near galveston, dumbass
are you fucking with me? Although yeah I did fuck up a little bit the direct path wasn't on galveston it was towards victoria and corpus christi. still both shitholes and doesn't change the point of my statement though
>>
>>39615667
go back to dying on the side of the swiss alps and having the bridges into your country get blown to smitherines whenever a ant walks into your paranoid fucking country then i'm not your personal projector man
>>
>>39615675
>the point of my statement
I don't think you had one. All I see is lies and jealousy.
>>
>>39615759
jealous? of what? gay ranches and illegals? go ahead and keeps making up shit for your shit state while I stay nice and dry between you and floridaman
>>
>frogposter
>Missihicki
>Shit state
>>
File: 1499565645636.jpg (232KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1499565645636.jpg
232KB, 1104x927px
Missipissy master race. Beautiful weather in the 60s tonight. Seems like it's been getting dark about an hour earlier last few days too. I am top comfy right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.