[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can men be attracted to women? Because women have stayed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ovchotu2AV1wwv8qwo1_500.jpg (57KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovchotu2AV1wwv8qwo1_500.jpg
57KB, 475x700px
How can men be attracted to women? Because women have stayed indoors looking after the children and doing housework for however many millennia, their bodies have now atrophied to fat, and their brains have atrophied to emotion. Doesn't this fact that they are almost an entirely different species from you in every regard turn you off? Personally, I look for what resembles myself physically and mentally with the opposite reproductive organs. Am I narcissistic, or like almost all species in the animal kingdom that are not sexually dimorphic?

Wikipedia:
"Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs. The condition occurs in many animals and some plants. Differences may include secondary sex characteristics, size, color, markings, and may also include behavioral differences. These differences may be subtle or exaggerated, and may be subjected to sexual selection. The opposite of dimorphism is monomorphism."

I am not attracted to lazy blobs of fat ridden with illogic and emotion. I'm sorry (or not), but I'm not. What creature would ask for their partner to be lazy and stupid? I want what resembles myself.
>>
DON'T REPOST IT WITH A TRANNY YOU FUCKING FAG
>>
File: tumblr_osblwjI2PA1r7ywa1o1_1280.jpg (443KB, 1080x1622px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osblwjI2PA1r7ywa1o1_1280.jpg
443KB, 1080x1622px
Let's try this again, since apparently my last picture was of a man's asshole rather than that I speak about and steered people away from reading. Let me guess, these pictures will, too. THIS, however, should be what love is between man and woman.
>>
>>39614717
This website is so shit now. Just the same exact threads posted on multiple boards. Are there actually any real people posting here or just bots spamming the same threads over and over again?
>>
>>39614745
They aren't trannies. These are photoshopped.
>>
>>39614764
It's not spamming. Or at least not the intent. I'm trying to get the message and picture right in the hopes of getting people to read and respond. I'm at a loss to explain why today's men are attracted to women with this logic so hopefully a new set of pictures might lure a rational response or two.
>>
File: tumblr_osep2eSzSH1u6pvbno1_500.jpg (74KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osep2eSzSH1u6pvbno1_500.jpg
74KB, 473x500px
How is THIS not today's reality? I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>39614764
Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow... You're all in sixes and sevens over this my lordy goodness me!
>>
File: ezNQn.jpg (27KB, 499x351px)
ezNQn.jpg
27KB, 499x351px
>>39614717
what the fuck is this faggotry? I like vaginas, I like women who look femenine. The end.
>>
>>39614749
What the fuck orig
>>
>>39615191
I like vaginas, too. I like the idea of penetrating and seeding. What I don't like is the stupidity involved in "femininity". I require subtle differences, if any at all, such as a subtle scent different from my own or something.

Atrophy results from the lack of using muscle. If you do not use what you are given, you lose it.
If you intake more energy than that which you burn, your body will turn to fat. Woman have no definition. And the ones that do worked in a gym (like in the wild as they should) to get such a body.

There is nothing truly "feminine" about working out in a gym to get abs, yet somehow men seem to enjoy "women" with these physical traits.
>>
Please, someone tell me they see my logic. Do I make any sense at all to you or is it utter nonsense?
>>
>>39614717
Nope not at all. None of the points you make mean anything at all to me. The reason that I'm turned off by so many women is the lack of intelligence, laziness, lack of ambition and just all around shitty personalities.

My number one biggest turn off is "I don't know what to do!" SO MANY FUCKING GIRLS SAY THIS SHIT AND IT MAKES ME VIOLENTLY ANGRY. They will sit there and not ask for help, they will avoid the real source of the problem for fucking hours so they don't look stupid, it always comes after its been bugging them for a bit and they say it in such a pissed off way like "how can you even expect me to know this stuff!" Its never fucking ending and it makes want to fucking punch their face in. Just fucking ask questions. The worst is when they say that shit as you are trying to teach them. FUCKING ASK FOR HELP DON'T SIT THERE LIKE A FUCKING BABY. Its also the death kneel of that task. Once they say that its over. They have lost all interest in it and they may even hate it now. They hate it so much they will do everything they can to get you to stop doing whatever it is that thing was.

From their I can not suffer laziness and a lack of ambition. I do not want a child or a pet. If I did I would adopt or get a dog. I expect competence and a drive to do better and be better. I started with NOTHING. I have no family and I have no inheritance. Because of Obama's downsizing I was even relived from the army so I don't even have that. Everything that I am and everything that I have is from my own hard work. I expect that same level of dedication from anyone I date. I refuse to hand out a free ride because you happen to be pretty or you think I'm a beta faggot. This has gotten me in so much trouble nowadays because women expect me to orbit them and get violently mad when I refuse. The second its clear they wont date me I'm done. I'm out. But they always try to get me back for free shit them smack me when I tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>39615410
why don't you date a tranny anon? boys brains girl body
>>
is it gay to like traps but not like OP's pic???
>>
>>39615503
I tried. The problem is that they are either extremely emotionally deranged and are a drain on my happiness instead of a net gain or they are the exact same as a woman but somehow worse. I dated a trapy guy. He was about 8/10 passable. A little to tall and a little to broad of shoulders to complete the image but in every other way was pretty cute. He did absolutely nothing. Literally would just sit on the couch and do nothing on his laptop talking to people online. No drive to work, no drive to go out, nothing. The only thing he actually had a drive for was lewd stuff but he was so demanding and gave nothing back I didn't even want to sex him. He turned sex into a chore as he wanted me to play exactly to his fetishes and would give absolutely nothing to mine.

One weekend I went camping and hunting with some friends and invited him along he gave me a curt "no" so I went without him. We had a great fucking time. Didn't kill anything but that's the luck of the draw. Was still a great weekend. I came home to a pile of dishes on the living room table and him still on the couch. He went and got my bedding from my bed and just slept on the couch and ordered take out since I wasn't there to cook. That was the moment I was fully done with his shit and kicked his ass to the curb. I just did it the next week because I didn't want to deal with his emotional break down while I had work that week.
>>
>>39614717
stop making this thread cunt its getting old
>>
>>39615778
Sorry, I was just trying to get the picture and wording right!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.