[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>tfw can't talk about girlfriend problems caused by acting like a robot without being called a normie
>>
>>39612354
this board isnt for you

go to soc or something
>>
File: 1318511240918.jpg (19KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
1318511240918.jpg
19KB, 479x360px
>>39612354
CYBORG UPRISING WHEN??
>>
File: uglierthanhim.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uglierthanhim.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>have friends
>am the ugliest one out of them
feels fucking bad, whenever they get attention I have to act aloof and like I don't care
>>
>>39612354
cyborgs dont exist
>>
>>39612354
real cyborgs cant get gf's

a cyborg is someone genuinely suspended in the purgatory created by the disconnect of neurotypical behaviour to the hikkoneet recluse

a cyborg is someone with just enough mental illness to be fucked for life but not enough for it to be easily regognised by others so you get NEETbux or sympathy.
>>
Yeah dude you're not really meant for r9k. Your problems aren't relatable and honestly you have a better life than a good chunk of guys your age.

It's like complaining about the taste of chocolate cake in front of starving children.
>>
>>39612498
It's been happening tho I myself am a cyborg as these fuxksn put it as when originally I was a robot
>>
>>39612354
>tfw people expect me to be some ultra chad even though i'm like 5 foot 9
>>
>>39612526
you're not quite sure what a cyborg is
>>
>>39612529
>have gf
>sperg out every time we get in a minor argument
>start crying because no emotional stability
>hate myself for it
every fucking time
sounds like an r9k approved problem to me
>>
>>39612526
you're troubled, anon.
>>
>>39612835
Gtfo normie, you sound like a cunt.
>>
>>39612354
>lost virginity making a stupid mistake when I was 17
>regret it every day
>haven't gotten further than hand holding with a woman since then
>can't talk to any robot friends about this without incurring a massive reeee

I know being my age and totally KHV sucks worse than my shit, but can you understand that if you broke your arm and I just got kicked in the balls, I didn't get kicked in the balls so that I could grab them with both my arms and thereby make fun of you for not having one?
>>
>>39613600
You just sound like an emotional cunt, you actually rubbing it in because half of us here cant even fathom socializing with a real person.
>>
>>39612354
Why does this picture look like a shemale?
>>
>>39612510
stop having friends and you don't have to worry about it
>>
>>39612354
I'm thinking there should be some sort of TINDR app but for lonely people who just wanna meet and talk and maybe become friends.
>>
Yeah, I know the feeling man. Just because I don't circlejerk about le imageboard memes and feel sorry for myself, for some reason robocucks don't like me sharing my thoughts about women and life on here.
Yes, we were all dealt a bad hand, doesn't mean you should give up and barricade yourselves in imageboards all day.
>>
File: r9k types.jpg (962KB, 2400x1720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k types.jpg
962KB, 2400x1720px
>>39612526
Nah senpai.
Get it right.
>>
>>39615016
all the robots seem normie af desu
>>
>>39612354
>tfw guy friends always call you cute
>girls never show any interest whatsoever in me

i dont get it maybe they can smell my autism. i dont particularly want a gf but it still hurts to never be lusted after
>>
>>39612520
Yes we do bro.The main difference between us and normies is that we dont resent robots, we understand your pain.
>>
>>39615016
Most people who say they're cyborgs are cerebrotonics on that list. I say I'm a cyborg because I have 4 friends and am not hikki, still kv though.
>>
>>39612526
This is the correct definition.
>>
>normals itt who think they're cyborgs
I wonder why you find it so pleasurable to pretend that you're not a normalfag. Snowflake syndrome, I suppose.
>>
>>39615016
God Bless Advanced. I hope he is doing well.
>>
>>39612526
>a cyborg is someone with just enough mental illness to be fucked for life but not enough for it to be easily regognised by others so you get NEETbux or sympathy.
Pretty much me. I tried, man. I tried so fucking hard to get NEETbux but I don't think they took me any seriously and I was denied every time I tried.

I just want to go back to school and get a better job but I'm fucked right now.
>>
>you used to run a gang, now you shitpost all day
>shutins will never know this feel
>>
>>39616715
Did you get paralyzed or hit your head or get brain damage?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.