[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which group is most annoying and biggest pain in the ass? Men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Which group is most annoying and biggest pain in the ass?

Men Going Their Own Way
Pick Up Artists
Men's Right Activists

Or do you think these groups are a positive thing?
>>
All of them are irrelevant.
>>
>>39612214
I hope they all drink the koolaid.
>>
>>39612214
They're autistic and easily triggered but at the end of the day they're doing the right thing.
>>
>>39612214
They all piss femscum off so I support all of them for that reason alone.
>>
>>39612214
The most annoying group that is a pain in the ass is women

/ thread
>>
I'd say MGTOWs are the worst personally because of their smug attitudes that everyone knows deep down inside fly against what they actually really want. They act intelligent and parrot these "50% DIVORCE 50% DIVORCE" statistics despite the rate of divorce among Uni/college educated, young, first-time-marriage couples being significantly lower than that. They carry on with their retarded interpretation of divorce laws which they assume apply to every situation in the U.S. wrongly and every country in the world even more wrongly. It's just sour grapes ideology because you know that all of them are just using "I'm not trying" as a coping mechanism for their failures. I've talked and met a few MGTOWs and overwhelmingly they just seem like the most fundamentally broken and damaged people out of the bunch, you get a few older guys in their 40s and 50s who are relatively normal but the "MGTOWs" in their teens and 20s are just straight up nut cases and are completely fucked individuals that no sane person should want near them.

I'd say PUAs are the most tolerable, what they preach is bullshit and preys on the most vulnerable men in our society who are the most desperate but at least for some I'd say the pick-up artist "tactics" or whatever they're called are getting young men out of the house and hopefully building up their confidence to a degree. The basic phenomenon of "getting women" whether it's through PUA shit or dressing a certain way or looking a certain way etc. is as old as the age of time and will never go away, so it's a bit scummy but I don't see it being that bad.

MRA's are in the middle. Again I think you get some older guys who are there with more good intentions who have sons or young men in their lives who they see growing up in substantially worse circumstances than what they grew up in and want to do something about that which is admirable.

1/2
>>
You also have young men who may be just frustrated with hypocrisy with pushing women into tertiary education/workforce at the expense of men etc. and have genuine grievances. There is cherry-picking with MRA but not as bad as MGTOW and while just like feminism, you do have some MRAs who use it as a cover for their personal failures and short comings. But they're not as downright weird and for lack of better word pathetic as the MGTOWs which are just downright delusional, MRAs have backing for most of their beliefs.

2/2
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.