[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIGGER AND ROASTIE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: DJH9VQYWsAAgtaj.jpg (59KB, 842x802px) Image search: [Google]
DJH9VQYWsAAgtaj.jpg
59KB, 842x802px
AHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt3jMxAnNdU

Backstory for those that don't know
>NetNobody calls KSI (the negro) out on making a shit ton of disstracks despite leaving Youtube for 5 months to "learn", because he didn't like the Youtube "environment"
>NetNobody releases diss track on KSI
>KSI reacts to it
>says he'll make his own disstrack
>NetNobody makes a fake second diss track
>it ""leaks"" directly to KSI
>KSI reacts to it, thinks he's hot shit because he got the track early somehow
>says he'll get NetNobody's EX-WIFE on the diss track
>KSI's diss track releases today
>NetNobody's ex-wife slandered him
>NetNobody releases his real second disstrack (the link above) one hour later
>turns out he predicted the whole thing from the beginning
>he wanted to get his ex-wife to slander him so he could have full custody of their son
>nigger and roastie played like fiddles
>>
>>39612121
>Youtube """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""celebrities""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" dissing each other in shitty raps
>He actually cares about it
Fuck off you dumb little kid
>>
>>39612264
>dissing each other

It's not a diss, you moron.

>>39612121
>he wanted to get his ex-wife to slander him so he could have full custody of their son

This is actual legal, court shit. A roastie got absolutely BTFO.
>>
>>39612264
This. Is OP fucking 14?

I thought it was gonna be something good like they went to jail or some shit or someone got died. Fuck off, OP
>>
>>39612313
>got died
Man i really need to get some sleep.
>>
>>39612301
>It's not a diss, you moron.
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand what a "diss" is?
Jeez fucking children are ruining this place
>>
Well fucking played by this dude. Got his kid back and played the fuckers hard.
Take notes, lads. This is next level shit.
>>
who the fuck cares? stop it with this you-tube celebrity cancer. You have to be either autistic or 14
>>
>>39612344
>nigger and roastie get played so that a guy can get custody of his son
>"xDD children stuff OP you fucking retard these are just diss tracks xDD"
>>
>>39612395
Only the roastie really got played. You made it sound way more extravagant than it is
>ABSOLUTELT BTFO xD
for the nig it was literally just a diss track. Fuck off back to the youtube comment section
>>
File: oh no my dude.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
oh no my dude.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>39612395
No one cares you fucking faggot. Only children invest their time and energy into following some stranger's life. And anyway, everyone involved just became a bit more popular and a bit more wealthy so no one loses here.

Please neck yourself.
>>
>>39612121
are you 11 years old? who the fuck cares about this garbage?
>>
>>39612395
You dumb motherfucker, it's still a diss track
You're so fucking pathetic lmao
who the fuck cares about some jewtube losers
>>
>>39612441
>>39612445
>>39612460
>>39612461
It's actually a good case study of how to manipulate people to get what you want. You guys should take notes.
>>
>>39612496
>OP trying to rationalize his shit thread
kys nigger nobody else but you and the youtube comment section cares
>>
>>39612395
do you literally not see how you're autistic for caring about youtube drama? we can all tell you're either mentally stunted or 13.

knowing these people's names and drama is the equivalent of knowing all the Kardashians and what they're up to.

leave this place and go back to playing CSGO and spamming NIGGER! XD in all chat
>>
>>39612395
>>nigger and roastie get played so that a guy can get custody of his son
>>"xDD children stuff OP you fucking retard these are just diss tracks xDD"
God, you are such a child
>>
>Chastise others over investing their time in YouTubers
>Obsess over traps and fictional, anime characters while acting superior

"B - but muh n - normie 14 year olds!"

Be real, 60% of 4chans demographic are kids now. There's a good chance a poster who isn't OP is a kid bandwagonning so they can feel accepted yelling at someone online.
>>
>>39612121
i have no idea who any of those people are
>>
>>39612587
>60% of 4chans demographic are kids now.
Yes. And this thread was probably made by one of them. This is some terrible rap anyways holyshit even i listen to hip hop and this is trash. Now quit trying to backpedal and save face and fuck off please
>>
File: DHUSiE2U0AAHpT2.jpg (111KB, 1249x1181px) Image search: [Google]
DHUSiE2U0AAHpT2.jpg
111KB, 1249x1181px
>>39612558
>>39612533
>on /r9k/
>calling other people children or mentally stunted
Are you aware of where you are, or the kind of people that frequently post here?
>>
File: l.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>robots acting like they're too good for anything
>>
>>39612121
Who are these people and why the fuck are you making it such a big deal?
>>
>>39612640
>He thinks everyone here is actually mentally stunted
They're just memes you dumb faggot
Being socially awkward doesn't mean you're mentally stunted
>>
>>39612640
>the "you cant call me retarded on /r9k/" strawman
im sure jewtube would be more than willing to discuss this with you. Pls go
>>
>>39612668
>Being socially awkward doesn't mean you're mentally stunted
Actually yes, yes it does.
>>
File: 1324503195002.jpg (210KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
1324503195002.jpg
210KB, 489x500px
>>39612657
>OP trying to save face
>>
>>39612634
This is my first post in this thread, so, before you try to give me your advice, working on not basing your arguments on assumptions.
>>
>>39612704
Either way this is a shit thread and if you're not OP then you can go discuss it with him on youtube or something
>>
>>39612720
No, I'll discuss it here.
>>
>>39612753
Lol. good luck with that m8.
>>
>>39612720
>go discuss it on youtube
This board is basically /b/ 2.0 and I doubt it is anymore relevant than the constant vagina envy, trap, women hate, boipussy, 420blazeit shit threads that are posted 50 or so times a day. Why can't OP post about it here, no one made you click on the topic to reply.
>>
>>39612777
You're like an indian. You see someone shitting in the street so you assume its fine and now you shit on a street everyday. You're part of the problem this website is shit

jewtube is def more your style
>>
>>39612796
>this website is shit
then follow your own advice and just leave faggola.
>>
>>39612810
Ill stick around for the few decent threads. Have fun with your thread m8 lmao
>>
>>39612825
For someone who hates YouTube so much, you sure are ademant about telling everyone about it.

Dude, no one wants to hear what you have to say, why don't you fuck off to G2A and use code "x-lax," for 20% off all products?
>>
>>39612121
who the fuck cares about youtube? you sound like a little 16 year old faggot op.
>>
>>39612874
>posts thread about youtube celebs
>thinks i'm the shill
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>39612921
Once again, not OP, just someone not pathetic enough to bandwagon and yell at people on the internet.

But no, that'd be too rational of a thing to say; why don't you fuck off back to Xbox chat normiefag XD bro you're like 14 wtf r u doing here XD underage b&
>>
>>39612987
>everyone thinks OP is a faggot and his thread is shit
>waaahh you're all just bandwagoning!
>>
File: IMG_3818.jpg (43KB, 632x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3818.jpg
43KB, 632x261px
>>39613019
>>39612662
>>39612622
>>39612533
>>39612514
>>39612461
>>39612445
>>39612441
>>39612389
>>39612313
>>39612264
I would understand if the thread was literally shitposting about some sissy white kid with more hair than brains calling some nigger a nigger, but the whole scenario is legitimately funny, if nothing else. The fact you all think it's in your capacity to have a dissenting opinion on an anonymous image board just proves how this board is filled with children shunted by their peers, and full of resentment. Reminder that you don't need to be a kid to need to grow up.
>>
>>39613162
>most people post shit threads so ill do it to
exactly what you did. But tell yourself whatever you can to cope with getting btfo
>>
I liked this post idk whats the matter with you.
Stupid women got played, it has nothing to do with yt drama and being a celeb.
> hurr-durr they are random strangers why do you care
still a fascinating story. Why dont you kill yourself for real?
>>
>>39613245
>btfo
No one posting here got btfo you fucking idiot. Unless you consider flinging around accusations of being under age or a retard as "btfo".
>>
File: IMG_3819.jpg (14KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3819.jpg
14KB, 273x181px
>>39613245
It's. Not. My. Thread. This sentence now contains more periods than you have chromosomes, by the looks of things.
>>
>>39613304
>doesn't know what poster count is
Lol what a brainlet

sage
>>
>>39612121

This, right here, is OP.
>>
>>39612121
Wait tho, how did he get full custody given everything shown in his videos? How do you smoke a 6 inch long blunt, like he did in the first video, coupled with all the weed smoking in the one you posted, and get fully custody? Surly in a court of law, such excessive use of a federally banned drug should hold more weight than your exwife "dissing" you .......r-right?
>>
>>39613698
Weed isn't illegal everywhere and pretty sure he has a license anyway since he's depressed and mentally ill.
>>
>>39613698 again. I don't understand why everyone is being such a cunt? On the home page right now there's like 4 commie threads, a couple Nazi threads, multiple trap/sissy boy threads, and one about what you would do if your sister allowed you to indulge in your footfetish with her feet.
>mfw this is the only original thread going right now.
Thanks for posting something different than all the other shit, OP. And to make it better, roastie lost her fucking kid.
>>
>>39613744
>federally banned
It doesn't matter what the state's say. The federal government still has it as a schedule 1 narcotic.
>He has a licence anyway
Ok, and? If i have a prescription for oxycottin, and show myself in a video taking a dozen of them, do you really think they're going to give me my kid back? What if I have xanex for anxiety and show myself eating a fist full of bars? I get that the effects are different, but he's still highly abusing a narcotic, watch his first distrack, it was the first video that shows at OPs link. He's smoke a like 6 inch blunt. It doesn't take that much to make you not feel depressed.
T.daily weed smoker for the last 13 years
>>
>>39613946
Well, they don't have proof that he smokes it all. Just because he showed off a 6 inch blunt doesn't mean he smoked all of it and I'm sure he has enough witnesses (since they filmed the music video for him) to help confirm that.
>>
>samefagging this hard
how sad
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.