[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rimjob general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3340.png (820KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.png
820KB, 1136x640px
How many anuses have you tasted robots?
>>
none because i imagine they taste like shit why would i want to put my face into something like that ?
>>
>>39611755

1 tranny and 1 boy.................
>>
>>39611808
Nice anon, I've rimmed 3 qt traps myself
>>
>>39611794
Unlike robots, most girls practice hygeine and especially before sex.

Usually you eat and fuck their pussies first so their fluids run down their crack and make it taste like fresh pussy
>>
>>39611755
how the HELL do i know with the amount of g i did
>>
>>39611835
are you op? can you eat my ass i dont have any stds and im cute
>>
>>39611913
Yeah well said anon
>>
>>39611808
Do you have HIV yet?
>>
>>39611950
no because one of them was a virgin and the other didnt have any diseases
>>
>>39611929
tx bae discord?
>>
>>39611924
I am :) Do you live near Odessa Texas? Do you wax/shave your asshole?

Are you a girl or at least a girl(male)?
>>
>>39611924
we can arrange that my little slut
>>
>>39612004
>>39612013
yes

yes

girl(male)
>>
>>39612013
This isn't OP I am
>>
>>39612213
well do you want to do it then?
>>
>>39612270
Yup, I'm down. What is your snap?
>>
>>39612388
>snap

are you a normie
>>
>>39612388
Post a body pic to see if you are a passable trap
>>
>>39611755
I wanna tell you robots something; sex is awesome and sucks;
Awesome:
>connection
>feels good
>exciting
>wanting to please partner
>all senses stimulated
>doing something your ancestors did since the beginning of life on Earth
Sucks:
>complicated emotions
>nasty and dirty at times (fecal matter, old crusted bodily fluids, hygiene in general)
>you might actually detest/hate the person, but want sexual relief
>regret (partner might be ugly, in a current relationship, casual, bad personality)
>STDs
My lady just came out of the restroom about 22 minutes ago and it smells like feet/shit/cheese (I assume she has diarrhea [she is on period]). I know some of y'all want sex/connection so badly. It is a tad hyped up though.
>>
One girl, she doesn't like being eaten out at all anymore though
>>
>>39612955
>I assume she has diarrhea
>>
>>39613031
Because of that cheese smell.
>>
>>39612955
It seems like almost all of the negatives can be avoided, and the positives made even more enjoyable, if you only had sex with a person you love and are in a committed relationship with.
>>
>>39613096
If you are in a committed relationship and that person lives with you; you will be exposed to the dirty and nasty at times.
The negatives can't be avoided. You can mitigate, by eliminating contact, you'll be exposed to it when dating.
>"oh anon, I should've told you sooner that I'm a pansexual polymorous cis woman"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.