[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAN HATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: photographer-407068_960_720.jpg (124KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
photographer-407068_960_720.jpg
124KB, 960x640px
What's with men are the inflated, over-sensitive egos?

It's very different from the type of narcissism women sometimes experiment with, I dunno, it seems so life and death, like they think being insulted real bad is equal to physical harm.

It's like they're really arrogant and really insecure at the same time, or maybe just insecure and trying to seem arrogant. It makes them impossible to talk to, because they're always too busy worrying about whether they're a fag or a loser to be nurturing.

It's almost like I'm looking for a woman in a man's body, but that's not it either, I want them to have all the masculine traits *except* the pathetic ego. But you always notice this trait in them sooner or later and it's like a balloon deflating.

Isn't it ironic that men spend so much time worried about being gay, or weird, or autistic, when really it's the fact that they're so preocuppied with these labels that's the problem? It's like they're always fighting each other over who has to wear the fag hat, which wouldn't be a problem except they do it for women, and women already see the 'scared of 'fag' hat' so their best bet is just to actually be a fag and get it over with.

They can't handle feeling 'insignificant,' it seems to affect them the way losing a loved one would affect a girl, it's just so gross and if I like one I can't get close to him because I'd have to find out his little complex sooner or later and that would ruin it.
>>
>>39611054
quit bitching about identity politics, if I were to generalize like you're doing, you would be worse than them you hypocritical bitch scum
>>
>>39611142

This post isn't political at all. I hate feminism, I don't think women are disadvantaged at all and it's retarded that men fall for the whole scam, but that DOES come from their non-stop insecure navel gazing so they share some of the blame for being easily taken in.
>>
>>39611320
this complete fool thinks identity politics means feminism
You already got BTFO'D in two lines just delete the thread already
>>
File: BAITTHEDUST.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BAITTHEDUST.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>39611054
Get out and stay out you fucking baitposting roastie.
>>
>>39611054
>It's very different from the type of narcissism women sometimes experiment with,
>experiment with,
My sides have left this realm.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.