[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4636.jpg (53KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4636.jpg
53KB, 500x390px
Let's have a that kid thread. You know the one.
>that kid who managed to throw up at least once a week
And it never stopped being funny either
>>
that kid who's last words were "please don't let me die drunk!", but then he died-drunk.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 232x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 232x293px
Asked my dad who "that kid" was growing up, here's what I got:

>those two kids that stole their neighbor's Lincoln, joyrode it around town, completely destroyed it, and left it parked on the school football field after doing donuts
>they never found out who did it but all the other kids knew

Dad found him on Facebook a while back, he's married now with a kid. He hasn't told the kid or the wife about it.
>>
that kid who tried to pick up his dad using rsdnation
>>
>that kid who failed suicide 3 times due to her attention seeking attitude
>>
>that kid fat retard who ran like Shadow and drew sonics all over the place
it was me
>>
>>39611150
that kid who bonked himself over the head, dying drunk, after trying to get into a threesome with his 'rents
>>
>>39610915
>that kid who runs like naruto in the hallway
>>
>>39611176
>bonked himself over the head,
on what?
>>
that guy who dressed up as a dog costume and was like "i move my body like a snake", slithered hither and thither b4 I bonked him over the head with a club
>>
>>39610915
>that kid that admitted to masturbating to his mom''s naked pictures to his friends
>>
>>39611231
that kid who wore the kid who dressed up as the dog costume
I dropped his ass
>>
>>39611176
He tried to fuck both his parents?

details?
>>
>>39611118
Huh that's weird, my dad told me a similar story
>dad and his friends were on the football team
>one of their friends had a Mustang he really was fond of
>they steal it one night for a joyride
>one of the guys can't drive stick and ends up driving it into a lake
They never told him, they always stuck to the story that it was stolen
>>
<that kid that doesnt know how to greentext
>>
>>39611287
oh wait... my fallt
>>
>>39611262
down an elevator shaft>>39611277
they came down dressed as Santa Claus and said "I have a gifts for ya'll." then removed the santa claus costume and was wearing an elf costume, then removed that to total nudity and when they said no they jumped through a window and got arrested after dying drunk
>>
>>39610915
>that kid who wrote "cod4 pro as a what you want to do in life" sheet at school(this was the year it came out)
>that kid who failed algerba 3 times and failed German and dropped out with a 2.1 gpa
>that id who got bullied for being dumb

that kid was me
>>
>>39611335
he is known as the ghost of kwanza
>>
>that edgy emo kid who did all sorts of weird shit (cutting his tongue, showing up to class high, getting into fights with guys way bigger than him)
>had a fair amount of sex with some not too unattractive girls, all things considered
>dropped out of high school, did a lot of drugs
>found him fat, balding, working at a supermarket last year
>would not make eye contact with me

total faggot, I was hoping he would finish the job every time I heard he ended up in the hospital.
>>
That kid who shared your birthday but ended up killing herself driving drunk on Thanksgiving, two days after you told her not to drive drunk.
>>
>>39611176
Hang the fuck on

He wasn't from here was he? I remember a guy a few weeks ago who tried to get it on with his parents
>>
>those three dudes who showed up after jesus was born bearing gifts
>that dude who punched god in the gut
>that Barney Rubble bastard
>that sixty five million year old Dromeosaurus who likes to slap people's asses with a wet towel
>dat nigga who made a totem pole without looking
>>
>>39611486
the very same. he was a massive edgelord, ever more edgelordier than Mohammed
>>
File: 1486569307157.jpg (159KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1486569307157.jpg
159KB, 600x526px
>that kid who feels the need to flex on the history professor with his barely relevant factoids every 5 minutes
>>
>>39611515
that kid who slaps their ass, and then slaps his own and says "we just hooked up"
>>
>that kid ninja who kicked down the door and caught Barack Obama on the toilet
>>
>That girl who was dumb as a rock but tried really hard so all her teachers felt bad and passed her through
>because of this she ends up qualifying for some college scholarships
>watch her get absolutely destroyed in entry level college classes because she is borderline retarded and no one had the heart to tell her till it was too late
She was a prime case of why it's wrong to beat college attendance into every kids head for years. Also why it's bad to not fail kids. How was she ever supposed to know she was fucking stupid?
>>
>>39611515
>that wehraboo who is obsessed with map games and argues with the professor about politics
>>
>>39610915
>that kid who hid during break so no one could see them alone

it was me
>>
>>39611515
God everyone hates that guy. It's even worse when you get them in college where their retarded interruptions are preventing you from leaving early
>>
that flat drinker of flat sodas, who was a 2-d being and would slap the dromeosaurus' ass and turn sideways
nigger caused a lot of trouble for us, the only way you could find him is by spinning in a circle, but then that nigga'd run off
also that nigger who had a painting in his house that he would look through the eyes of
>>
>>39611281
That's a nice story I tell y'what.
>>
>that girl who didn't come to school for 3 weeks after I accidentally gave her a mean nickname that stuck and people ran with
She would not stop interrupting my fucking presentation and the teacher wouldn't tell her to shut up and I had just had enough
>>
>that nigger who wore bellbottoms that went over his seven foot stilts and joined the cross country team and beat everybody in his bellbottom jeans. when he hits the club all eyes are on him, he's the world's greatest amog
>>
>that kid who broke the stall doors in restrooms in fit of rage
>that kid who held an umbrella over her head during class
>that kid who cried when she couldnt solve a math problem
>that kid who cried first day of middle school when he found out recess no longer existed
>that kid who broke his finger to get out of test
>that kid who shit in the trashcan when he ran out of bathroom passes
>that kid who smoked a joint in class and continues even when the sheriff came by
>>
>>39611759
>that dude who did the same thing but lost to everybody. he's prophet's best friend, and is always making retarded jokes that don't make any sense and is constantly surrounded by women
>>
File: 1423091314286.jpg (108KB, 1069x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423091314286.jpg
108KB, 1069x720px
>That kid who autistically knew all the names of dinosaurs and would get upset when other kids got it wrong or used 3 fingers when pretending to be a T-Rex
>>
>that kid who went to the bathroom and took a fat, wet shit anywhere but the toilet
>>
>>39611176
>that Chad who died in a car crash and everyone had to pretend to care because the school would literally shove his remembrance down your throat year after year
>>
>>39611231
>>39611335
>>39611491
>>39611560
>>39611611
>>39611759
>>39611817
The fuck am I reading, is this some hot new meme?
>>
>>39611745
what was the nickname anon?
>>
>That kid in high school who passed out drunk on a fucking railroad track and lost both of his legs

Can you IMAGINE fucking up this bad?
>>
>>39612477
Princess of flat chests. Then it changed to the flat chest princess because that rolled off the tongue better. Honestly I was a little proud such an uncreative nickname stuck, I still remember to this day exactly how it came out
>she lets out yet another snarky comment
>even by now the few people who were laughing were tired of the interruption
>I stop and give her an annoyed look
>"is there anything else the princess of flat chests needs to say before I continue?"
>Delivered in a serious, unjoking manner because I was legitimately upset
>roar of laughter from the class could probably be heard in other rooms and went on for a solid 5 minutes
>she had ran out of class right after I said it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.