[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General Friday Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

File: 1485061320402.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485061320402.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
Oldbots assemble, or some shit. What are you up to this evening? Share any good stuff that happened this week, or bad, whatever you feel like.
>>
File: heck yeah.png (176KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
heck yeah.png
176KB, 500x485px
Me again, the guy in adult high school with assburgers who talked to a shy girl. It was my first time interacting with a girl. Now that the dust has settled, I'm starting to feel pretty good. At first I was really anxious about the whole thing, it was probably about me stepping outside of my comfort zone.

Last night I had one of those dreams where I have a loving gf and everything is good, you all know those dreams. But this time I didn't wake up depressed, I woke up feeling pretty good because now that dream is pretty realistic. I have only talked to that girl once, and there was no indication of any romance or any stuff like that, but she was really nice and sweet and I'm sure relationship is a possibility.

Just thinking about the implications of having girlfriend makes me feel good and warm. I hope she likes me.
>>
File: ycndi.jpg (8KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
ycndi.jpg
8KB, 279x180px
>>39610529
Bretty good news anon! Just remember, hope for the best, but prepare for worst. Hope it'll work out!
>>
roasties don't bother posting, your 25+ ezmode experiences are irrelevant and none of you know the first thing about loneliness.
>>
File: 1360628416723s.jpg (2KB, 90x125px) Image search: [Google]
1360628416723s.jpg
2KB, 90x125px
>27
>everyone keeps hinting at me that it's time to settle down

fuck I don't want to be an adult yet, I was having fun being young
>>
>>39612546
I'm 33 and people have stopped asking. It's a bittersweet feeling.
>>
>>39612546

>tfw I'm 27 and feel the exact same way you do

>tfw I just started a new job with a bible thumping conservative manager with two kids
>>
>>39610088
I got Destiny 2 famalam. So that's a good few hours I forget that I exist.
>>
>>39612744
>>39612546
There's a simple formula that all robots should memorize.

The older you get + The less you do = The less people start to love you.
>>
26, just plowed through season 4 of Bojack. Episode 11 gave me the feels and I was almost going to cry, almost.
>>
File: I know why I'm excited.png (127KB, 352x332px) Image search: [Google]
I know why I'm excited.png
127KB, 352x332px
>>39610088
>Dad had the "you just need to grow up and get over it" in regards to my depression speech
>I've gone full recluse, barely leave my room, much less leave my parents house
>convinced my parents are spying on me/not my biological parents
>pretty sure the psychiatrist they want me to go to is going to spill everything I tell her to them
>>
>>39612546
>settle down
But I haven't even started yet.

Being a 30yo kissless virgin and watching all my friends get married is absolutely soul crushing.
>>
File: what a story.png (506KB, 1192x953px) Image search: [Google]
what a story.png
506KB, 1192x953px
I found a website that lists marijuana delivery services so I'm excited to have access to weed again.
It will probably be a healthy change for me because I won't be drinking beer all the time.
>>
>>39615423
>But I haven't even started yet.
>Being a 30yo kissless virgin and watching all my friends get married is absolutely soul crushing.

28 here, was just about to post this. People telling you to settle down when haven't even left the starting line.

And your late 20s are such fucking weird and depressing place to be, when you haven't got ANY shit together. Too young to be jaded, too old to start afresh.

I wonder what the stats for suicide look like arranged by age? Cos your late 20s are like the time to kill yourself. Just enough room for "wasted potential" to be thrown in your death.
>>
Working this weekend but still getting ripped on sativa and molsons. Working a silly IT helpdesk job. Hopefully doing nights next month so I'll be max comfy. Fuck working days if they let me I'd be /nightshift/ all the time
>>
>>39615484
You gonna tell the fucking site?
>>
>>39615737
Of course anon!
https://wheresweed.com
Your mileage may vary if you don't live in a state which has legalized it.
Honestly I feel like a loser for not being able to get weed up until now. But I have no friends outside of work so how I am supposed to get stuff that can't be sold legally.
>>
File: 1489353758795.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489353758795.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>39615225
Enjoy all your micro transactions and pointless spending of money for a corporation that gives zero fucks about its game and customer base.
>>
Just finished applying for the dayshift supervisor position at my job. I'm currently on evening shift and while I love my crew and the hours, I hate my current boss and the night supervisors I have to deal with even more, even if it means more work with slightly less pay (lose my deferential).

Still, if I get the job at least some kind of change will be better than nothing. I'm just so depressed at my current job and having the new boss getting on my ass for little shit just because his fucking BFF coworker is busy trying to get all the employees in trouble since she thinks she's the fucking boss just because she's best friends with him.

fuck. it sucks when you're a useless sack of shit with no one to turn to and can't expect help from anyone, especially not what is left of my family. I just wish I knew what I was meant for, what I was good for instead of wasting my life taking care of crazy people at a hospital
>>
File: 1504759816036.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504759816036.png
34KB, 470x512px
26, NEET, live at home with my mom. made an appointment with my doctor, get some adderall or vyvanse to help me focus on getting another job. nothing else going on in my life, also fat as fuck. wish i were dead.
>>
>>39612546
??? tell everyone to fuck off you get one life and then its done forever anon youre going to live by someone elses standards and rules? fuck em
>>
>Have half a bookshelf of unread books.
>Playing EVE and listening to "Steve Roach - Live Archive"
>Wish I didn't have to sleep so I had enough time for everything.
>>
>>39615784
>for a corporation that gives zero fucks about its game and customer base.

At least they're not mining materials using child labour. In terms of evil corporations, Activision seems pretty tame compared to Apple or Monsanto.

Also Bright Engrams drop for free.
>>
Even more of my hair is falling out
>>
>>39615379

You are aware this is a 25+ thread, not a 15+ one, right?
>>
>>39615972
Vyvanse is awesome, both drugs are literally edible meth but be careful about your dosage
>>
>>39615225
>he's a gaymer

>>39615291
>he watches television

smuganimegirl.jpg
>>
Getting laid would relieve a LOT of tension.

I wish I knew how to.
>>
>>39616584
Literally luck/numbers game
>t. Guy who lost his a few months ago at age 27
>Luck: A girl is interested and present, increased if you're attractive/able to speak normally
>Numbers: The amount of times you need to speak/interact before you finally find one interested
>>
File: animal religion.jpg (18KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
animal religion.jpg
18KB, 197x300px
Ate some golden chicken wings this evening, very good.

Last night I was awake all night finishing a book downloaded from Library Genesis, and started another one called Seven Myths About the Crusades at 6 AM before going to sleep. I woke up at 5 in the afternoon feeling like shit, and will try and get to bed at a decent time tonight and not stay awake until sunrise. My general health has been declining, but I think if I can fix my sleep schedule, I might be able to slowly improve my energy level and getting more reading done.
>>
I bragged in a recent 25+ thread about my date with a cute 19 year old and my 21 year fuck buddy.

19 year old cancelled on me twice. Fuck buddy turned out to be fatter than I thought. I had only fucked her once and knew she was a little chubby, fucked her last night was disappointed by her body. I'm in Asia surrounded by skinny girls, so I can't settle for a chubby girl. I get Elliot Rodger rage when I see a beautiful girl with a "loser"
>>
>>39616699
How chubby are we talking about?
>>
>>39616609
>numbers

This. So many robots have a huge fear of shame and rejection so they never even pursue girls

I messaged so many girls on social dating apps in the last week. 90+% never respond/swipe right/etc. of those that do, only a few ever send more than a message or two, but if the total number of girls you message/approach is high enough, you can he laid
>>
>>39616812
idk if it was true or not but I do remember some guy here saying he asked out literally 1000 women and was known on campus as a creepy who asked out every woman he saw
>>
>>39616759
I don't know. Probably 5'4'' 135 pounds. I'm shitty at estimating weight. Bit of belly flab and chubby thighs.
>>
>>39616912
Seems ok?
But if she's got an ugly head or disappointing tits I'd understand
>>
>>39616938
Tits were actually quite nice. In America I'd probably beg her to date me. I just really love skinny girls, and I'm surrounded by them here. Im reaching levels of sexual frustration where I get shitty angry mood when I see a "perfect" girl
>>
It's my birthday and I'm celebrating by playing world of warcraft alone and drinking.
>>
>>39610088
28 here

>flat broke despite good job
>hopeless with money
>all my peers from university are streaks ahead of me in terms of financial milestones, savings, house buying etc
>have like 300$ in savings and like 75000$ in debt- car loan + student loan
>parents don't care about me and haven't seen me in years
>just wanna go back to my home country but too broke to even get on a fucking plane let alone survive on the shit wages back then if I can't even make ends meet on a larger salary here

ohwell.jpeg
>>
>>39610088
>Oldbots
but

but

im only 25

i dont feel old, i cant be old yet
>>
File: 1422144928341.jpg (19KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422144928341.jpg
19KB, 547x480px
>27
>Find woman I really like
>Things go well for about 2 weeks
>She becomes distant
>Try to talk to her on the matter
>She dodges the question every time
>Will probably just have to move on

I JUST WANT TO START A FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39617226
What is your home country anonsenpai it sounds like you have an interesting robit story to tell
>tfw quit college to build houses and autistically feel sad in hotel rooms
>>
>25
>just got a new job
>pulled an 18 hour shift Wednesday
>15 hour shift tomorrow
>trying to stay sober
It's okay. I've been playing vidya in my spare time.
>>
>>39618554
New Zealand, anon

Also same here I feel sad in hotel rooms too what is that.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (116KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
116KB, 1000x749px
>53
>Just got done putting my 32 year old QT3.14 little wife to bed
>shes exhausted from sucking and fucking for the past two hours

Feels pretty good.
>>
File: 1309472951709.jpg (22KB, 303x293px) Image search: [Google]
1309472951709.jpg
22KB, 303x293px
tfw you went from a 7/10 to a 3/10 in 3 years due to severe balding and excessive drinking
>>
>>39615261
>The older you get + The less you do = The less people start to love you.
But why? Is it jealousy?
>>
>>39616847
Because people like us aren't supposed to do it IRL. Internet dating is still where losers hookup. As it always was, as it away shall be.
>>
>>39610088
Spent my life so far with basically no sex, so at 30 trying to take back control over my life in that regard. Been trying to post personals for hook-ups on Craigslist but they keep being flagged by some faggot. Guess the world doesn't even want me to let me have dodgy anonymous sex
>>
>>39619345
>53
holy shit do people that old actually browse here
>>
>watched IT
>tfw genuinely paranoid and scared now
>tfw no childhood friends to help kill and evil alien clown monster demon
>>
>tfw the drugs no longer work
>>
>>39619345
How the fuck does someone in their 50s feel the need to come to 4chan, let alone arcanine?
>>
When will I feel like I'm a real, functioning adult?

>live away from parents
>have a job that lets me save a bit
>have a gf

I dunno. I spend my free time playing with yugioh cards, watching digimon, and generally doing the same kinda stuff I was when I was in high school.

But the thing is I actually enjoy doing this. I dunno. Some of my friends spend their free time with their children, maintaining the houses they own, while I compile Linux.
>>
>>39621207
Doing whatever the fuck you want if a perk of being an adult, why would you feel bad about doing exactly that?
>>
>>39621333
>why would you feel bad about doing exactly that?
I dunno. Maybe because as a teenager this isn't what I thought adults were like, and i see other people being more """adulty"""
>>
>>39621623
But most of the "adulty" stuff is boring as fuck and makes you age noticeably faster
>>
>>39621784
This thread is also full of neets who feel like that are aging really rapidly too..
>>
>>39621797
I guess it depends how feel in general, if you're miserable you're going to age faster, whether you have a normal life or you're a NEET.
I'm a 34 yo happy NEET and I look younger than my 29 yo normie cousin. Most people I meet think I'm around 25. If your manchild hobbies don't interfere with your social/professional life there's no reason to stop as long as you enjoy them.
>>
>>39621840
Different anon, but this got me thinking.
I'm pretty miserable most of the time.
How do I trick my brain and become artificially happy ?
I'm terrified as fuck of aging.
>>
>>39622080
Have you tried doing things you enjoy? Also not giving a shit about what people think of you might help.
>>
>>39621840
Nup, they don't interfere at all with my life.

It makes me happy as fuck to hit up the comic book shop, snatch an easy 100$ worth of yugioh boosters, and construct a new deck I'll play against myself.

I also consider 4chan a hobby. I wonder if that means I need some more hobbies
>>
>>39622105
Yes, I was and still doing video games for many years, but they barely spark interest anymore.
Have nobody to think anything of me either.
>>
File: 1498747835276.jpg (58KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498747835276.jpg
58KB, 639x474px
>finally bought that car i wanted and waited for months for a good deal on
>immediate guilt and anxiety after buying it

A dopamine rush would have been nice, or anything other than feeling weirdly depressed.
>>
>>39622369
Go for a drive, and you'll fall in love. Just spent lots of time in it. Nothing like just cruising around and feeling free.
>>
Is anyone here 25+ and NOT a loser

Please tell us about your life
>>
>>39622616
Define "loser" originally.
>>
any brobots have advice

>26
>graduated college 2 years ago
>couldn't get any job
>literally no longer have goals or ambitions
>Don't know what to do in life or where to go
>just feel like time is slipping by as i slowly age
>>
>>39617086
happy birthday anon.
>tfw my mother took me to a movie on my 27th birthday this year
>>
>>39622659
Well, telling us what you went to college for would help.
>>
>>39622616
>bachelor of IT
>65k aud/y
>gf
>living with her out of parents place
>have a few friends who are real solid and legit
>still building muscles

Hello. Life is good. Working in a call centre and being abused by people because I couldn't remote into their laptop and install word for them was certainly a life changing experience. It made me realise being rejected isn't that bad a thing, because having someone literally tell you you're worthless for being in a call centre despite the fact they are calling FOR YOUR HELP, certainly puts shit into perspective for you.

>>39622659
What did you get a degree in?

I couldn't get any 2/3rd level roles because I had no experience. So I made myself a business and started fixing peoples laptops and computers to generate my own work experience.

The business failed, but I was able to get a job because I had literally manufactured work experience.
>>
>>39622799

Business

At this point I have no will or motivation to do anything. If I was in a call center I'd keep with it for about 4 months before giving up.

I can't seem to make anything stick. Don't rly have any reason to do anything other than "just because"

I wish I had some sort of purpose or goal in mind but I don't. I have different fleeting day dreams of things that could have been everyday but I know I'm now way too old.

I'm full of regret
>>
>>39622846
>Business
Intradesting. I dunno what this even entails hey. What do you learn in a business degree?
>>
File: aiee.png (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aiee.png
121KB, 500x500px
Me again >>39610529

Started to feel somewhat anxious again over some stupid stuff. What if she's younger than me? It's adult high school, so she's definitely over 18. But what if she's only 18, and I'm 25? She's young, but doesn't look *that* young, but would 7 years bee too much of age gap? I think so. If she's like 20, then it's all good.

Also, at the beginning of every class instead of name call we have to put an x on the list next to our names so that teachers can see we have been attending the classes, and I've been eyeballing some of the names and there's one surname that is the same surname as my second cousins. Probably not a relative, at least not someone I know about. I just got his awful thought that what if out of all students, the qt shy girl I talked to was the one with that surname? Not that it would make any difference, it wouldn't be incest or anything like that (at least not illegal incest), but damn would it be pretty awkward to have a gf with family surname. On the day we talked, before leaving school, I introduced myself, and she introduced herself. Only first names though. Obviously she's not the "cousin" if her name is different than the one on the list, but the thing is I can't remember what the full name of that "cousin" was, so it could be her, I guess??

Though I don't recall seeing that "cousin" surname in one of the other classes where the qt shy girl was also in, so she might not be the "cousin" after all, but I could be wrong.

Goddamn this would suck if she has that surname. I just checked the online course list, and I searched the student list of the class I saw the "cousin" surname on, and there's only one person with that name, but doesn't have the name the qt shy grill introduced herself as, so I might just be freaking out over nothing.

I was so nervous when I introduced myself, and she had to repeat her name twice because I was too nervous to hear it properly, and now I can't even remember her name because of the anxiety.
>>
File: please just fucking kill me.jpg (58KB, 489x599px) Image search: [Google]
please just fucking kill me.jpg
58KB, 489x599px
>>39610088
I just feel like I will never leave my shit retail job. I've been in school for so many years and I'm still a fucking Junior. I'm not even sure if I want to continue studying accounting. I'm not that great with math, and I feel like I will just want to die if I actually worked in the field. I've also switched majors a few times already. I went from a business admin major to a marketing major and now an accounting major.

I do want to still work in a office setting though. I just don't know which area of office I want to work in. The only reason why I picked accounting is because its a stable job and it pays well.

I'm 26 and I just feel stuck. All my coworkers are college drop outs who are in their late 20's to early 40s. They seem to be fine with working in retail forever, but I'm not fine. My job makes me want to kill myself. This place isn't helping me in anyway.
>>
>>39623210
For some strange reason, once you're both of legal age, people actually stop shaming you for age. It's only something people would think is weird if you're 25 and she was 16.
>>
>>39623216
Go into insurance, pref workers comp, but even auto is fine. No really it's a stable job, high paying at upper levels, and deals with most of the random shit you flitted through
>>
>>39623277
Is that what you do for a living?
>>
>>39623316
No, family friend does though and makes a lot of money. It's also one of those rare jobs that you can probably be employed in any place you live if you rise above pleb photocopier
>>
>>39623469
Isn't insurance technically a sales jobs?
>>
File: 22.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
22.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>30
>wageslave
>lost it all
>no direction, no desire for one
>agonizing depression
>leave the house only for work
>binge eat and then starve myself

I was once a normie, married and everything... so I'm not even accepted by you guys if I mention it. You'd never know by looking at my life. Friends left, wife left, family thinks I'm a failure and just give me sympathetic looks the once or twice a year they drag me out of my apartment. Got tired of having so much shit in my life so I threw and gave everything I own away. Apartment is empty apart from work clothes, a mattress and my laptop. I don't feel anything, not even the desire to kill myself. Maybe this is what I deserve. I don't know.
>>
>>39623531
BPD? Heroin?
>>
>>39623575
Nah, no drugs. I just got so depressed and everyone left.
>>
>>39620915
>wife
>arcanine

you wat
>>
>>39618598
I feel you anon. I work 14 hour shifts every day and it's hard to not drink on my days off.
>>
>>39622616
I should have everything to succeed but I want to miserable. I'm pushing my closed one away because I always want to be alone but feeling alone feels bad and I'm always debating wether I should try to feel good even though I don't want to.

I don't want anyone in my life and my plan is more or less to die alone, physical intimacy disgusts me when I think about it but I also somewhat crave it sometimes.

My sister was abused by my grandfather and somehow I am the one who cannot trust anyone further than in friendship. I have probably three people I call friends, one that I haven't seen and spoken to in years, and the two others that I see once in a blue moon, every four months or more.

I don't want anything or need anything but I still feel empty from not having that higher purpose that I have no desire for even trying to have. I somewhat have had the idea of killing myself for years but even that seems to be no more than some kind of shallow reassurrance as I procrastinate on everything needed to accomplish it.

My dad called me to wish me a happy birthday, as I am turning 26 today. I didn't pick up because I take pleasure in denying him our relationship, punishing him and myself at the same time for reasons I cannot identify.

I'm skinny fat, 5'11 guy, relatively sociable, relatively smart with an okay job. I just want to feel bad, and I succeed.
>>
>>39622799
>>living with her out of parents place
you fucking the dad too? nice
>>
File: 1501406331427.jpg (269KB, 647x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1501406331427.jpg
269KB, 647x1149px
>>39620425
>Internet dating is still where losers hookup.

Maybe but the internet dating scene has been diluted in the last, I don't know, decade(?) or so by normies so your stock value as a dude goes down.

Sorta like how the geek world has been flooded by normies and your value as a geek has plummeted close to zero.
>inb4 geeks weren't popular before
That's kinda of the point, you met another geek in the past and it was (sometimes) like meeting a kindred spirit. Now that everyone is a geek, you no longer stand out.

(T b h, I guess if geek crap was popular as it is now, we might have grown up as normies, having a common interest with others)

>>39616609
>numbers game

I don't really think it is.
>>
>>39625439

>Tfw anime and manga stuff is still safe from normies

You know I honestly wouldn't mind the faux geek shit if everyone wasn't a smug twat for being smart for watching shitty entertainment explaining basic science theorems in really simple terms.
>>
>>39623229
I actually talked with some girls that were in their early 20s about that age difference and they thought I'd be completely ok for me (25) to fuck a 16yo.
It caught me completely by surprise
>>
>>39625861
I fucked a 16yo when I was 28, her mom was cool with it. Then she moved in with me and I took her to school every morning, and picked her up in the afternoon. All her friends thought it was cool and cute, except one guy. But even he thought it was cool after we had drinks together.
>>
>>39625625
>Tfw anime and manga stuff is still safe from normies

LOL, fuck no, everything is gone. I'm waiting for companies to drill so far into the geek world that they start bringing up niches that should stay on the back of the internet.

>faux geek
I wish that was the problem but with the ease of use of the internet and youtube and wikipedia, it's not even fake geeks that are the problem (all that knowledge and "experience" you have is redundant), we've literally been BTFO of our own niche.

It's like when booth babes got replaced by attractive cosplayers who knew their shit rather than paid models.

>>39625861
>>39625940
Nah man, I know I'm going to be dogpiled by anons but that's creepy, an age gap AND dropping her off at school.
>>
>>39626160

I just pray that the FLCL sequels fail since if it is a success then it is more of a demand for western creators to sink their claws into the anime industry, ironically both are seeking creativity from opposite ends when the American industry is filled with nothing but Capeshit and CGI shit while endless harems that lead to nowhere are filling up every seasonal chart and cash grabs on sequels are being produced even though they aren't really needed.
>>
>27
>family talking about goings on back home, they mention something about our neighbor
>say "oh yeah I saw their daughter post on Facebook about that"
>why do you have her on facebook, do you know her, is she nice
>she's married with kids and lives in a different city now

Why do people do this? Like they think their suggestions are gonna make me realize oh fuck, that's right she's a girl and I'm a guy, I should try to date her! Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>39610088
29, thinking about blowing some cash on an IWC Pilot Mark XVIII before i turn 30 in november
>>
>>39623210

Jesus fuck calm your fucking autism down mate.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510-010322.jpg (79KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-010322.jpg
79KB, 720x720px
>>39610088
Well, not much happened this week, I put new knobs on the medicine cabinet in my bathroom, and I went to apply for social assistance while I look for work. I'm an unemployed 30 year old who finished college for the second time like 3 weeks ago. I need to start applying to more jobs.

Went to a convention last weekend, my friends paid for me, did the nerd speed dating, always fun, but I go in with no expectations. Got a number, but the texting went no where. I have to lose weight, it's what's holding me back, that and procrastination.
>>
>>39626262
waste of money. Loads of good looking and working watches available fro much cheaper dude.
>>
>>39626339
what are your degrees in?
Also hows does going back work?
Does most credits transfer? Im assuming you dont need a whole new 120 credits do you?
>>
>>39626160
>wake up
>get breakfast together
>walk hand in hand to school in the cool morning air
>creepy
Whatever man.
>>
>>39626342
i know but i'm kind of a snob with nothing else going on in life, half the point for me is to waste money and have a watch that is expensive...i am still on the fence though, never paid more than $200 for a watch
>>
>>39626412
>have a watch that is expensive
literally for what? if you gota money to blow go on vacation or something. Eat lobster tails for a week straight or something acutally enjoyable.
>>
work has been killing me, been wage slaving 90+ hours past 3 months.

bough myself some nice clothes and materials and equipments for my personal study only thing left is to work down to 20 hours.

then I will start hitting on girls and learn as I go on.
>>
>>39615423
>>39615689
Hahahahaha Was best man at my best friends wedding and my younger brother's wedding last year. I'm 30 now, and haven't had a real life gf, just online ones back in the day.
>>
>>39626354
Well, I'm talking about Canadian College stuff here, might be different. But I originally did a 1 year art and design fundamentals course, then a 2 year graphic design course. After that I worked at a newspaper conglomerate for 5 years with no real future and shitty wages, so I went back to school and took a 2 year computer programming course at 28 years old. I should have taken network technician, programming is way over my head, I mean I got good grades, 85+ each class, but i have no passion for it. All those autistic kids constantly programming and have been programming since early teen have me beat. I might just not have passion for anything in life to be honest.

The job hunt is what it is, have been applying to a lot of entry level IT/networking jobs. I worked at the college library for my co-op work terms, and it is comfy, but if I want to get a real library job, I have to go back to fucking school again and do a "Library technician" course, and blah, no thanks.

As for the credits transfer thing, that only affected me because I went to that same school years ago, and one of my electives was a basic web design course. Years later in the first semester of the programming course, they had that same class, so I didn't have to take it again.
>>
>>39626233
To be honest, I don't even care about the content anymore, cos my taste (on geek shit anymore) is refined to point where I can't mindlessly binge watch any piece of crap that the anime (or any geek stuff) world throws at me.

This is another problem on top of being 25+, is that at a certain point you know your tastes, and this is kind of a problem if you want to enter the geek world now, since everybody seems to consume everything (and the fact that by your late 20s most social circles have been already been formed, geek or not.)
>>
>>39626777
I just went to a convention last week, and it's like just normies or hyper autists. Did geek speed dating, and generally every woman was just entry level shit "I like scifi" "oh what kind?" "Marvel" ugh.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.