[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, would you have sex with a little girl if you knew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1500192344902.jpg (613KB, 1280x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1500192344902.jpg
613KB, 1280x1095px
Be honest, would you have sex with a little girl if you knew with absolutely certainty you'd get away with it?
>>
>>39609105
No. I'm not a filthy degenerate.
>>
>>39609105
How is that even a real question?
>>
FBI is watching you sick fucks
>>
Not bad, FBI, not bad
>>
No. Im not attracted to little girls in the slightest you creep.
>>
>>39609105
I am the little girl.
>>
>>39609105
Only if she wanted it. I'm not a monster, OP, I wouldn't deny a little girl her wishes.
>>
2D yes 3D no
>not original
Glad some people here have taste
>>
File: lolihell.jpg (205KB, 728x1098px) Image search: [Google]
lolihell.jpg
205KB, 728x1098px
no

you're going to hell OP

these things should stay in 2D
>>
>>39609105

No. Legality aside, I know nothing about child psychology; and can only take the word of experts that it would damage her. So no; never under any circumstance would I so much as touch a little girl in even the most remotely inappropriate manner.
>>
>>39609393

guys, I just hacked this guy's webcam and got pic related of him
>>
>>39609393
This
It could fuck her up for the rest of her life
You never know the concequences
And you only have yourself to blame if it scars her for life.
>>
I would kill someone if I could get away with it,so I guess this isn't off the table of options. It is just one life after all.
>>
>>39609105
I find that most people who are attracted to little children have never actually been around them. They are fucking gross. The snot, chapped lips from licking them too much, some not knowing how to properly wipe so plenty of dingleberries and shit bits, scraped knees and picked-at scabs... They see the pictures online of them glowing like angels but in reality they are absolutely revolting with no sence of hygiene and are completely oblivious of themselves.
As for sex, their bodies can't take it. Trying to shove a dick into a hole that cant even fit a finger most of the time will absolutely destroy it. The blood, shit, the smell, and screaming is unbearable. If you are still interested, try watching a period sex video while listening to a child screaming/crying at max volume to see if you could get it up.
Living in a third world country is hell.
>>
>>39609352
source
isomorphic
pls
>>
>>39609615
something tells me you have experience in this matter
>>
>>39609668
Doctor in a latin American nation. Ive seen some shit.
>>
>>39609704
Stories blease
the sadder and more gory, the better.
>>
>>39609105
Hypothetically? Yup. Realistically? Only if she wants too.

all these robots lying on the internet...
>>
>>39609704
I'm going to need some greentext docanon
>>
>>39609704
I hate to ask but we need stories. People refuse to believe that Latin America is a trash heap.
>>
I don't need any form of certainty I could do it right now
>>
>>39609105
How little are we talking OH PEA
>>
>>39609105
oh fuck off FBI, noone likes you
>>
It only works in 2D. 3D children are fucking stupid and don't care about hygiene or anything and they really aren't very attractive, they only start being attractive after 14 imo
>>
>>39610896
pretty fucking neat how you can't talk about half the shit the feds do without having to worry about them going after everyone you know

really safe country man, really digging the vibe
>>
Only if we love each other
>>
>>39609105
why hasn't the mainstream media reported on this study at all? it's a very interesting one. you can't even find this on google hardly with appropriate keywords; you pretty much have to search for the exact name of the study. i'm lucky i saved it when i saw it the first time.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/147470491301100209
>>
No, because I was unfortunately born with a great degree of empathy.
>>
>>39609105
No, kids are annoying and not sexy in the slightest
>>
>>39609615
Why do people act like children are some foreign thing when literally everyone used to be a child at some point? Pedophiles aren't just born adults.
>>
>>39609615
>>39609704
just because kids in your country are disgusting and uncivilized (probably the adults are too) doesn't mean the same is true everywhere else.
>>
I-I mean.....
>>
>>39609536
How do you think this "scarring for life" happens? Like when she's eventually taught that pedophiles are evil and sex is bad so she's forced to recontextualize the experience as traumatic, or something else?
>>
>>39611341
Oh boy here we go
xsacvbgnh
>>
>>39611100
>why hasn't the mainstream media reported on this study at all?

Because government and mainstream media squash anything that indicates the AoC laws might be out of touch with reality. See also,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
>>39609105
Yes I would. I would love to masturbate and suck a little girl's clit and make her experience sexual pleasure for the first time and help her discover her sexuality

I fantasize about it all the time. I would also have sex with a little boy as well. Little kids are just so adorable
>>
>>39611341
sex is a holy ritual that MUST take place under the conditions prescribed by society. failure to do so invites bad spirits into the body where they fester and turn people into demons. this is what the witch doctor told us and he would never lie.
>>
>>39609393
>""""expers"""
>not professional bullshitters who have convinced normies that they are relevant and should be given money to "protect" children from exploring their sexuality
>>
>>39609536
Speaking from personal experience, kids can have sexual experiences with adults, and not be phased by it in the slightest

Can't speak for little girls, but I imagine its the same as well
>>
>>39609615
>I find that most people who are attracted to little children have never actually been around them
Kids around 8 or 9 stop being gross and start being a little more mature

Also, not all sex has to be penetrative, I would love to suck and make out with a little kid, I dont need to fuck them in the ass or do anything that causes them pain.
>>
>>39611121
Annoying? yes

Not sexy? absolutely wrong

I hate kids, but I could make out with a little qt for hours if given the chance to do so
>>
>>39611621
So scumbag, We gotcha. Jupiter police are gonna track your ass down. And Google is all over your IP address, You're dead moose meat. And after they disclose who you are. I'll send my boys to come see you.
>>
>>39609105
No, I'm not sexually attracted to prepubescent girls.

A cute 14 year old who is starting to develop? Hell yeah.
>>
>>39609615
>I find that most people who are attracted to little children have never actually been around them.
Yeah because I was never a kid myself, I went from baby to adult so I never had an elementary school phase so I was never around little girls. Yep.
>>
>>39611829
>You will never be this autistic
abc123
>>
File: decisions.jpg (41KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
decisions.jpg
41KB, 502x474px
someone got that blurry police car image? go ahead and post it cuz this threads definitely scoped in on lmao
>>
>>39611847
>you will never be this stupid
>>
File: 1488487122202 - Copy (3).jpg (16KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488487122202 - Copy (3).jpg
16KB, 212x212px
i would dont even give a fuck tbqhh
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.