[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a mentally ill girl who has been suicidal before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4815.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4815.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
Would you date a mentally ill girl who has been suicidal before?
>>
>>39607620
yes. My life needs spice.
>>
>>39607620
You can't describe the complexities of a person in just a few words. I would have to get to know them. Mentally ill how?
>>
>>39607620
Yeah, already have and i managed pretty well all things considered.

With the exception of BPD girls, nothing good can come of that.
>>
File: vsco_073117.jpg (695KB, 2049x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vsco_073117.jpg
695KB, 2049x1536px
>>39607620
I would absolutely love to, anon! Holy fuck anon! I would destroy her... SEXUALLY!
>>
>>39607685
Depressed, attachment issues, anxiety and maybe mood swings.
>>
>>39607620
Aka would you date a girl
>>
>>39607620
I wouldn't want to be attracted to a partner that would potentially take their own life, how can i protect someone from themselves?
Unless her suicide attempt was linked to solitude / loneliness i couldn't help her so no
>>
date? hit and run?
usually the people who try to kill themselves or manage to do so are worth more
perfectionists for example; prone to depression, they feel sad even if they win something because they still want to push themselves further
>>
I've attempted suicide twice so I could relate to her
>>
Absolutely fucking not, anxiety and depression included as mental illness. I don't mind cluster A personality disorders though.
>>
Not again.

Not after last time

[spoiler>Falling for the savior meme][/spoiler]
>>
i did and let me tell you she was a piece of work. sex was good tho
>>
I developed paranoid schizophrenia when I was 19, and haven't datdd anyone since. I suffered a psychotic episode when I was 20 and I tried to hold my first and only bf hostage with a knife because I thought he was part of a secret kabbalah sect that was spying on me because I had the "witness's eye" and could sense their influence though electrical currents.

I wish i was making this up.
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (61KB, 540x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
61KB, 540x666px
Aka Date girl till she kills you or herself
I LIKE IT
>>
>>39607620
Why would I date any other type of woman?
>>
File: 1473230718021.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473230718021.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
Sure.

Got nothing else to lose. Bring it on.
>>
I don't know what to do with people that are suicidal. I can't blow smoke up their ass about how life is worth living. If her suicidality resolved itself it would be fine.

>>39608234
How much you want to bet bo2cel scored some pussy from posting that? It doesn't seem that far-fetched
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.