[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are older men who date legal teenage girls, pedophiles?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 002.png (691KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
691KB, 714x1024px
Are older men who date legal teenage girls, pedophiles?
>>
No, just creeps.
>>
>>39607424
no, they just want the prime legal woman
>>
>>39607436
Why are they creeps?
>>
>>39607424
I think about this a lot. And what I have concluded is this; They aren't.

As for >>39607436
If you are an emotionally underdeveloped man who sat at home playing video games while everyone else was out developing to a social norm, then to expect any woman of your age group later to deal with your underdeveloped emotional capacity would be daft. As such you should associate with those who have similar emotional development to yourself, and they are more likely 16 than 25. It isn't creepy.
>>
>>39607527
It's creepy precisely because you're a manchild at 25 or above going for younger inexperienced women. Grow up and go for women your own age.
>>
>>39607551
Or because younger women are just factually more attractive than older women. Also experience is a meme, there is no value in experience. A girl who is inexperienced can learn to do what you want and didn't get railed by half the country.
>>
>>39607424
no, totally normal. although you would expect a young girl to prefer someone who still has some youth in him
>>
File: 1497747889180.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497747889180.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>>39607436
I knew a guy in one of my jobs that once dated a 19 year old girl while he was in his 40s. He at first seemed like a harmless old man with tall tales but I secretly suspected he was a sociopath with a super-sketchy past.
>>
>>39607584
Sorry but wanting to fuck mentally immature girls is generally seen as creepy.
Also only looking for 16 yos to fuck just because they're prettier is even more scummy.
>>
>>39607551
>Grow Up
Yes, run before you can walk, and deal with some 1000 women in your age group who will drop you harder than a ball of lead, because they fail to have the capacity to reason that not everyone has lived the same experiences, and thus take your emotional inexperience to mean you are broken, no matter how many other things you may have done or experienced instead while they were developing their emotional capacities.

Apply for the CEO positions before flipping burgers at McDonalds with no experience. There is a ladder, and you have to climb it. No one is going to let you get on half way up. Same goes for emotional development and relationships. You gotta start, and progress with like-skilled peers.
>>
>>39607551
if i dont have experience why should i go with someone who has experience ... not only that but young women are the best, prove me wrong. not only that but bthey have highest chance of being virgin and less affected byu garbage baggage.
>>
>>39607551
t. 30-something used up feminist slut or one of her many orbiters.
>>
>>39607639
>wanting to fuck mentally immature girls is generally seen as creepy
>is generally seen as creepy
OK lol.theyre not mentally immature theyre just younger

>just because they're prettier
thats a good enough argument actually, fuck off fag
>>
>>39607640
You don't have to fuck someone to be a mature person, and relationships should not be treated as rungs on a ladder. You're just further exposing your own immaturity.
>>
>>39607639
That's why men date women in general is because they're pretty. Very few men date women they find unattractive and if they do, they're fucking miderable.
>>
>>39607639
its not scummy to want to fuck pretty females, we didnt evolve to fuck degenerate whales you utter dip, and it certainly isnt meant to profit anyone to do so
>>
>>39607696
That would be nice, if that was actually how real life played out.

Tell any woman as a man that you have the emotional capacity and experience of a 12 year old, due to your lack of exposure, and they, no matter how handsome or likeable you may be, will see to it that they belittle you for your lack of experience, and move on from you, because no one wants to ride out developing your emotional capacity, when they themselves did along side peers already over 10 years ago.
>>
>>39608020
I said "just because they're prettier", nothing wrong with fucking someone pretty, but if you're only interested in the pussy with the hottest face attached and nothing else than you're just like a stacy who would also only care for looks and dick size.
>>
>>39608058
You are jaded as fuck. Calm down and stop all the self pitying.
>>
>>39608135
Where is your counter argument though? Age in all aspects of life has never been a good indicator for any skill. The peers we surround ourselves by are often those who we share similar experiences with.

Dumb fucks hang out with dumb fucks. Intelligent people hang out with other intelligent people. The emotionally experienced seek like-experienced peers, and so do the inexperienced. It just happens that for men who only first might get their footing later in life, have more in common in terms of relationships with 16 year old girls, than they do 25 year old women.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.