[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, I am just a male-bot that wants to know what are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Fembots, I am just a male-bot that wants to know what are you thinking right now. I am ready to listen to you.
>>
does the multi-universe really exist? cause that is scary as hell. and i think i will lose my sense of identity then. i am not unique if there are infinite copies of myself. what makes me Me? there is someone who has the opposite personality of myself but its still ME. in another universe i did a school shooting. in another universe i am really successful and have never visited r9k. but in all universes i have the same neuropsychological disorder..right? what me and all my copies have in common is the biology..right?? is that what really defines me? The molecules? or is it the choices? the identity is in the brain? but if so, then all copies of me isnt really Me...but they really are me? are we all just dust? nothing really matters? everything is meaningless?
>>
>>39606952
The multiverse exists and there is a best version of you. This world is close to a limbo or hell where dissatisfaction is guaranteed regardless of monetary or romantic wealth. There are also different dimensions that operate using entirely different senses from the five that we have.

I honestly think this world isn't worth the 24 hours in its day, and I think women are a design flaw.
>>
>>39606636
>Should I keep records of my life for historians to study in the future?

>What defines success?

>is love a meme?
>>
>>39607005
>>39607005
bur what is a best version of me? what defines a best version? where i am as happiest? what if this is the best version of me? and why do you believe this world is hell? why don't you think it's worth living?

in another universe we both already killed ourselves

also of the universe is infinite, it must mean that this moment is infinite, right? thats pretty cool
>>
>>39606636
You just want to orbit some girls
>>
i wanna die again lol
>>
>>39607334
what causes your suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>39607074
OP here.

>>Should I keep records of my life for historians to study in the future?
Sure. At least for your future kids. It's never too late to burn it all, if you want.

>>What defines success?
I guess that the definition of success depends on your social circles. If you do it better than your parents or your fellows (a better job, a richer husband, a better car), then it means that you succeeded.
There's a radically different answer, that would require a less materialistic mentality, whose answer would be "do what makes you happy". Not sure if you know what I mean.

>>is love a meme?
Love is part of our biological mechanisms. What part of it do you consider a meme?
>>
>>39607074
Get out of here Leah it's not safe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.