[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times where people appreciated you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>be 16 yo me
>camping party thingy with class because last school year
>sitting outside around campfire drinking alcohol
>sit next to qt girl I kinda like
>it's like 2 am
>some guys are playing soccer in the dark
>I'm kinda quite
>Suddenly ball comes flying at the qt girl
>My lighting fast reflexes kick in
>block the ball
>she thanks me
>one guy is like "good job dude"
>>
>>39606601
God damn this fucking board is so fucking depressing
>>
>>39606601
>i'm kinda quite
what did this faggot mean by this?
>>
>>39606665
Like I wasn't having no conversation or anything at the moment.
And then I suddenly made my awesome move and protected the girl.
Like a silent guardian. A dark Knight
>>
>>39606713
So you were kinda sorta quite quiet?
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>39606601
>Times where people appreciated you
>>
File: kek 8.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
kek 8.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>39606713
>Like a silent guardian. A dark Knight
>>
File: 1434922884847.png (583KB, 585x623px) Image search: [Google]
1434922884847.png
583KB, 585x623px
Cmon guys, oregano.
>>
>>39608008
Not exactly the sam as OP's, but i've been quite apreciated for my drinking stories.
These are just from the top of my head:
>The story of when i went to scotland just to find a box in the woods behind a mental asylum while a trap was trying to get into my pants
>The story of my grandpa/his brother (grandpa escaped from a Soviet prisioners ship while on his was to siberia, and his brother might have been the indirect reason to why Estonia never turned into a Soviet-republic in 1924)
>The story of when i went to North Korea
>The story of when a paddle broke in the middle of a lake while i was fishing in the middle of the night, a long way from any civilization
>The story of when i stole a north korean flag from the local communists
>The story of when i almost started an old school brawl with an irish guy
>The story of when a guy was murdered with a katana outside my window by a crack head, whom i couldn't hear or help because i was gaming with a headset with my window blinds down.
>>
>>39608381
I wanna hear the first one
>>
>>39606601
I'm always there for people when they need it or are having a bad time in their lives

Then when they get better they put me to the side entirely and go hang out with cooler people
>>
File: 1493654113085.jpg (52KB, 576x634px) Image search: [Google]
1493654113085.jpg
52KB, 576x634px
>>39606601
Just like a chinese cartoon!
>>
>>39608444
Who am i to deny those trips?

Alright, but you better have something to drink.
Beer (Kung) and Jack Daniels here.

This will take a few minutes, just so you know.
>>
File: 1488256918159.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488256918159.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>decide to bully Loli
>throw paper ball at her
>She doesn't even look and deflects the ball within milliseconds
>mfw
>>
>>39609057
Alright have a drink. I have a little jameson left if you like that fancy shit
>>
>write code that completes half of a project by automating half of it
>get a bottle of goood scotch from teammate
heh
>>
>>39609252
almost there...
orginalismo
>>
>>39610069
Here we go
There's bound to be a million typo's, as im intoxicated, and not an native speaker.

>So the story begins at a 4chin board that will remain unnamed.
>Without going into too much detail, there's a legend about a man who had his brain, spine, nerves etc removed to adjust his moral fiber.
>It was said that he would return in one years time, and he did.
>He started sending cryptic messages, and eventually he sent pictures of a box and coordinates that led to an island in scotland, more specifically the woods behind a mental hospital.
>Being the retard i am, i decided to go find the thing, because why not. If i didn't find the box, i could at least get wasted on an authentic scottish pub.
>A few more anons were suposed to show up, but only one besides me had the guts to actually do it.
>Turns out the other guy was a fully fledged trap manlet.
>Said i would recognize him by his short height (am 6'3 myself), leather trenchcoat, you get the picture
>Weirded the fuck out, but this far in, i couldn't call off 'the hunt' just because the guy was weirdo.
>So we took the ferry to the island, and the clock was closing in on 4, and it was getting darker.
>I had planned on getting there by noon, finding the box, then getting the hell out of there in the afternoon, but it seemed less and less possible as time went on.
>We ask around on how to get to the mental assylum, and eventually get there
>I start my GPS tracker and button in the coordinates
>Long story short, we waded around in knee-deep mud for ~3 hours in a dark forest without finding the landmark we were looking for (an orange string).
>After a while we decided to head back to town, get something to eat, and figure out what to do next.
>By now the guy realized he had dropped his trench coat (he took it off earlier), so we had to look for it for another 30 mins or so before we could head back.
>We found a small pub where i got an authentic scottish meal, and a bear
>The trap guy was really tired by now
>>
>>39610162

>Had i been alone i would have just crashed in some shed, but the trap dude obviously didn't have it in him (this was in January, so it was 'cold')
>We ask around at the pub if there's a motel or anything neraby, and there was, but this old dude was like "you can crash at my place if you want"
>At first i was a bit weirded out, but i ended up agreeing.
>So we spend the next hours getting wasted.
>The old fart and his gang were nice as fuck, will def. go back there sometime.
>Anyway, during the small hours, we decide to head back to the old guys house, where we drank some more.
>Suddenly, the guy goes into his bedroom and starts messing around with stuff, i was expecting him to come back with a 14' strap on or something
>Instead, he comes back with a plastic bag containing 20'000 in fucking pound.
>He's about to break into tears, and cries about how he does't know what he should do with all his money.
>His filosofy was basically; he's old, what's a sports car etc going to do for him?
>He wanted to give it to some charity, and not to his children, as if they were good people, whey should be able to earn their own money.
>He also wanted to do charity work in africa with his niece, whic would become his spiritual legacy.
>The trap dude was aparently from a poor family, so he was implying pretty indescreetly that he wanted the money, which kind of made me feel sick.
>Fucking hate begging.
>Anyway, he tucks away his cash and we resume to drinking.
>And i notice how the trap fucker is getting more and more 'intimate'
>I basically say screw it, i'm going to bed before i have to floor this shite.
>Wake up the next morning (12-ish), and we head out immediately, and find the box within like 20 minutes. The difference daylight can make.
>The guy who dug it down said it would "scream" when we opened it, so i was really careful when i peeked inside it.
>It had a trigger wire.
>>
>>39610174

>Worried that i could have been some /b/-tard who had dug down a bomb for us, we brought it back to the old guys place and borrowed some pliers, so i could defuse it.
>Turns out it was just a rape alarm, rigged to trigger as the box opened.
>Inside is a ton of salt, and underneath was a plastic bag, which contained a phone.
>Now we just had to wait for it to ring.
>It was getting late again, so we asked if we could stay another night at the old dudes place, which we could.
>We spend the evenign/night pub-crawling and getting fucked, before we head back to the old guys home again, where the drinking continues.
>After a while, the old toot decides to go to bed, and as i didn't want to be alone with the intoxicated trap, i called it a night as well.
>That's when he tells me "Hold on, I want to talk to you for a second"
>I knew that "here it comes"
>Said and done, he straight up tells me he wants to suck my dick.
>I decline as i'm not a raging faggot. Not even after i've had 10+ beers.
>Then nothing more really comes of it.
>The next day when we were heading back to mainland, when i was getting my shoes on, i overheard the trap say to the old guy "about that money.." or something like that.
>As i can't fucking stand beggars, i waited outside. When the trap came out, he showed me the inside of his trench coat.
>The old man had given him all his 20'000 Pound.
>He said he was going to use it to help his family to catch up with rents and so on, but wether he really did it i can't know for sure.
>If he's willing to recieve that much cash from an old man in crutches, i'm going to question his morals.
>Anyway, we head back to trhe boat and say our goodbyes, and that was that basically.
>Just had to wait for the phone to ring (which it did, but the voice was so distorted i couldn't make out what the nigger was saying).
>Worth mentioning is that i was stock at an airport in Swizerland for 2 days due to reasons.
>>
>gym class 6th grade
>kick ball
>some fag bunts the ball by lightly tapping it
>I ran over to it and kick it straight to first base
>get the guy out
Everyone cheers for me
Then I went back to be an awkard loser
>>
>>39610192
Nice story faggot. Did the phone ever ring?
>>
>>39610611
As i said, it rang, but the voice was so distorted i couldn't understand shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.