[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any arguments against white nationalism besides "muh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_9336.jpg (59KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9336.jpg
59KB, 640x466px
Do you have any arguments against white nationalism besides "muh feelings"?
>>
>>39606125
Do you have any arguments for white nationalism besides "muh feelings"?
>>
I live around and have worked with non-white people and white people and believing you're somehow better because you're white is stupid, because everyone is a lazy piece of shit in this world
>>
>>39606125
Is that a fucking Hi-point?
>>
Food would no longer be good. Our women would be unpleased sexually.
>>
>>39606162
white nationalism =/= "white people are better"

Northeast Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are demonstrably better than white people in every category that whites are "better" than blacks in. I still don't want them here.
>>
>>39606172
no its a famas
>>
White nationalism no. American nationalism yes. White people should be able to be proud without people crying. Poltards make it cringeworthy sometimes though.
>>
I live in probably one of the most multicultural parts of the US. The idea that someone is automatically superior based on their race has always seemed alien to me. There is too much variation within races to apply these sweeping generalizations. However that's not what white nationalism is, but white nationalism often goes hand in hand with this. White Nationalism more has to do with anti-globalist tendencies.

Honestly globalization creates a stronger world as a whole. Globalization is the reason we have been able to maintain 'the long peace' since the end of WWII despite being due for another BIG war. Globalization allows for cheaper goods around the world. Globalization allows for faster more competitive research. Globalization allows for countries to have exported commodities and national pride in themselves by being able to show off around the world. Honestly the US in particular is a nation with an identity that is so much that isn't race that white nationalism applied to the US just seems silly to me.
>>
>>39606292
I see what you did there.
Ave nex alea, my man.
>>
>>39606314
You should be able to be proud. However claims of superiority are just as silly as 'sins of the father' argument for racial guilt.

Racial pride and racial guilt go hand in hand because the lines of argument to justify them are identical. Neither should be a thing.
>>
>>39606172
>>39606292
I thought it was an AR-15
I heard on CNN that it was the Nazi republican weapon of choice
>>
>>39606271
Then that's even more senseless
The world is all connected and the internet transcends borders
>>
>>39606140
This. Action must have a justification which will be criticized, not criticism itself.
>>39606271
What's the difference in pretenses if it's all racial discrimination? Whether you're a nationalist or a supremacist, legally and socially you still favour one race over the other.
>>
>>39606125
I am a shitskin so yeah...I kinda want to stay alive and well.
>>
>all of these shills claiming white nationalism in any way resembles white supremacy
No, you morons, it's about racial and social integrity, which go hand in hand. Whites do better in white societies, not only because they are naturally drawn to the same culture on average, but because they don't register obvious outgroups.
Diversity always lowers social trust, even if culture is shared.

Each group would do best to stick to its own kind. That does not mean hatred of other groups, it means having clear boundaries. You can be friends with a neighbor and barbecue with him on weekends, and still expect him not to raid your fridge for beer at 1 in the morning.
>>39606328
>The idea that someone is automatically superior based on their race has always seemed alien to me.
Nobody argues this, brainlet. I argue on racial averages. I treat individuals on an individual basis, but I am initially more cautious/receptive of certain groups based on their traits.
Black guy in hoodie after dark = caution. Same as white loner in back of class with a grudge = potential school shooter. That doesn't mean they ARE the stereotype, it means that stereotypes exist for a reason.
Also,
>globalization is good because of shekels
This "muh economy" meme needs to die. You know what else is good for economic growth? Slave labor of conquered peoples. I don't advocate that.
Racial integrity and social cohesion above all. From there, freedom and happiness flow.
And genetics are irreversible, while politics and economic conditions change with the times. Permanent cost to solve a temporary problem, and the lack of a cheaper iPhone isn't even a real problem.
>>
Only the most pathetic "men" are participating in white nationalism. Literally no difference to feminism and black separatism. Pathetic.
>>
>>39606483
What are your thoughts on the white South Africans?
>>
>>39606483
Globalization is also why the long peace has been possible.

It's much more than economics. It's caused the acceleration of technological growth, longtime peace, economic prosperity, and more.

>Racial integrity and social cohesion above all. From there, freedom and happiness flow.
Globalization has done nothing but make this the most peaceful and safe time we have ever lived in because no one is capable of conducting war any longer except by blowing up 3rd worlders.

Racial integrity as an argument caused numerous enormous genocides in africa over the last century because they were incapable of moving forward as a society.
>>
File: 1503551791172.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503551791172.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>fragile whites need to be treated special or they cry and throw a murderous autistic shitfit

lel
>>
>>39606460
There is no racial discrimination if all citizens are one race, mate. Our society is more racist than an ethnostate could ever be, whether against blacks (stereotypes) or whites (affirmative action).
>>39606376
Are you clinically retarded? The internet doesn't do anything but allow communication. It doesn't physically do anything to a nation.

>>39606461
I'm a white nationalist, and I will judge you as an individual. White supremacists are retarded larpers.
I want the US Balkanized. Once I get a white ethnostate, you'd be welcome to visit as a friend if you don't do anything silly around white women. Just support your own race, be proud of who you are, and you will get on quite well. There is a reason why the American Nazi Party's leader was on good terms with black separatists.
>>
the weird inferiority complex most of them have. also the need to dominate others to spite said inferiority complex.
>>
>>39606376
Why invite a foreign group into your country who will usurp power and influence?
>>
>>39606570
>There is no racial discrimination if all citizens are one race, mate. Our society is more racist than an ethnostate could ever be, whether against blacks (stereotypes) or whites (affirmative action).
I disagree. Korea is massively racist despite being over 90% korean.
>>
>>39606531
Tragic. I'd hope they can get an ethnostate (Afrikaner Weerstandbeweging or something is working on that).
>>39606488
Feminism is operating on a stupid and false premise that men and women are functionally equal. Black separatism I can respect. They can and should have self-determination in their own nations. The WE WUZ KANGZ is a bit funny, though.
>>39606547
That's quite the bold statement.
>acceleration of technological growth
That's silly. War, or the threat thereof, is a huge source of innovation. And technology doesn't mean much if you have no freedom or happiness.
>longtime peace
See above. I don't support irridentism, mind you, and nowadays territory is not quite as important as to justify expansionism.
>economic prosperity
Again, meaningless if culture and races are destroyed.

Freedom in war is better than peace in slavery, which is what we have now. Globalization serves international finance capitalism, which has the logical end of a world of debt-slave serfs held down by interest.
And you really think nationalism would make people go to war? When countries have nuclear weapons? Kek.
>>
File: 1495730488170.png (23KB, 694x578px) Image search: [Google]
1495730488170.png
23KB, 694x578px
Yeah, how about the idea that my nation/community should be above my own interests is spooky behaviour?
Or the fact that racial identity is worthless?
Or the fact that my 'white' peers are as unequal to me as you feel other races are to your race?

White nationalism is fucking retarded.
>>
>>39606573
>need to dominate others
What? I want us to leave each other alone. I would put a bullet into anyone that so much as suggested imported blacks as farm equipment.
>>39606612
Racism isn't racial discrimination. It's just acknowledgement of racial differences.
If there were only Koreans in Korea, it would be a fundamental impossibility for them to discriminate against other races.
>>
>>39606695
This. Let's invite in millions of Somalis.
>>
>>39606695
The community is a resource. If you do not consciously maintain it, it will become drained, to everyone's detriment. The nation being preserved IS one of your interests, and it is what allows you to pursue your other interests.
>>
>>39606695
>i am bootlicker the post
Pathetic
>>
>>39606125
Determining who is "white enough" in your stupid ethnostate is a logistical nightmare that would ruin the economy trying to deport the people who do contribute
>>
>>39606819
>logistical nightmare
No, you start a white ethnostate in an overwhelmingly white area and set up immigration standards. And the economy be damned, if that's what it takes to save my people (which isn't the case).
>>
>>39606747
I use society, but I sure fuck don't depend on it lmao.

>>39606770
>"I don't know what bootlicker means": the post
Pathetic. (Also, not an argument.)
>>
>>39606125
u r supreme edgelord
>>
File: faces of alt right.jpg (1MB, 1388x1436px) Image search: [Google]
faces of alt right.jpg
1MB, 1388x1436px
>>39606488
>Only the most pathetic "men" are participating in white nationalism. Literally no difference to feminism and black separatism. Pathetic.

desu
>>
>>39606860
If everyone acted like you, society would collapse and you would no longer be able to act like a free rider. You should be able to be a hermit, not a parasite.
>>
>>39606605
If they make the country better for the people that live there, why not?
>>
File: 1442540407850.jpg (49KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1442540407850.jpg
49KB, 443x443px
>>39606915
Not my problem, is it? I'll be both a hermit AND a parasite, and strictly only when whatever I do benefits my will. I'll die freer man than you'll ever be, you haunted roach lmao
>>
>>39606488
I think you're seriously overestimating your hand here.

Even the most liberal of whites tend to move away when an area becomes sufficiently diverse. The phrase "white flight" exists for a reason. What is white flight but a manifestation of the same urge as white nationalism? As escape becomes less possible, I think more whites will turn to explicit separatism.
>>
>>39606925
The same argument could be used for colonialism.
>>
>>39607007
Short time preference, sociopathic behavior. Nice. It'll work up until the moment society collapses, in which case your anus is going to be obliterated.
>>
>>39606483
>Whites do better in white societies
It's such stupid assumption that is not supported by anything. What it even suppose to affect? Crimes rates? Poverty? Gender discrimination? Is there any actual sociological studies that clearly outline benefits of mono-racial societies?
>same culture
>white people
Yeah, man, I bet those Russians and Ukrainians, Eastern Slavs, Anglos and Polacks, and other conflicting ethnicities will get along perfectly just because a handful of burgers believe in such a historically non-existent group as "white people".
>Racial integrity and social cohesion above all. From there, freedom and happiness flow.
That's the most fatal flaw of white nationalism, supremacism, etc. No, it won't happen. Mono-racial society is still a society, and ills of it are immeasurable, which require their own solutions. And the idea that you can maintain a racially discriminative regime in 21st century for a prolonged amount of time is just bonkers, an even more surreal pipedream than ancapistan.
>>39606570
>all citizens are one race
Minorities won't magically disappear. And "peaceful relocation" did not occur at any point in history, let alone in 21st century.
>>
>>39606125
Two words...

Black

Doctors
>>
>>39607123
>tfw an affirmative action doctor killed my best friend

;_;
>>
>>39607007
This nigga gets it. Individualist egoism is the only true robot ideology.
>>
File: 1477519190246.png (171KB, 778x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477519190246.png
171KB, 778x640px
>>39607084
>h-heh, he's just a s-sociopath...
Not an argument.
I'll thrive when society collapses either way. Death is meaningless. God, you roaches never fail to amuse me.
>>
>>39606125
Well that photo looks pretty gay, so I guess that.
>>
>>39606874
>didn't post all the gamma kekistanis
>>
>>39607130
How do you know he killed him? Are you just assuming that because he is black? I happen to be black, am I a bad doctor?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Can I be a white nationalist if I'm not white?
>>
File: 1502537640728.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1502537640728.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>39606874
>all are severe brainlets
>>
>>39607030
I think white nationalism is making hatred against whites acceptable so all you fags do is making it hard for the rest of us. Just one more thing you have in common with niggers and feminists.
>>
>>39606225
>White food
>Not good

Come on. I'm not a nazicuck, but this is dumb
>>
>>39607094
>It's such stupid assumption that is not supported by anything.
Except this always happens. People gravitate to their own kind. Read up on Robert Putnam's diversity study, if you really want to see something.
>strawman
National identity still exists, and I never claimed otherwise. Stick to the argument.
White cultures are more compatible with each other, anyway. But they are racially compatible, too. A Frenchman in England won't stand out until he opens his mouth--and if he assimilates, it's fine. A nigger will never be able to look white.
>Mono-racial society is still a society, and ills of it are immeasurable, which require their own solutions.
Not an argument. An ethnostate has one less problem by default. Saying other problems exist is deflecting and fallacious.
>le current year meme
That's retarded. It is even easier to maintain it now, because NUKES. Nobody would dare to attack a nuclear power.
>And "peaceful relocation" did not occur at any point in history, let alone in 21st century.
Even the Nazis did it with the Havaara agreement. It's possible and ideal, but if violence is necessary, so be it. And I don't even want the whole US. Just a part of it, which is overwhelmingly white already. Hell, we could even pay the nonwhites to leave.
>>
>>39607225
Yes, sort of. If you are a racial nationalist for your own people, you are my natural ally. Welcome to the team.
>>39607248
Hatred of whites by kikes has been the driving force of current social problems. It's not going to go away if white nationalism does.
>>
File: DI1Tak8XcAAJrYi.jpg (154KB, 524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DI1Tak8XcAAJrYi.jpg
154KB, 524x1200px
>>39607248
That doesn't really address any of the points in my post. But hatred of whites was already acceptable before shield-wielding neckbeards invaded Charlottesville.
>>
File: 1501253105721.jpg (114KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1501253105721.jpg
114KB, 408x408px
>>39606483
>white loner in back of class with a grudge = potential school shooter
Besides beyond Harris and Klebold, and even that's debatable, when has this ever happened outside of television? Remember the "high score" for school shooters was Asian.
>>
>>39607225
Yes, you can be an ally of color.
>>
>>39607356
Take it with a grain of salt. I just said it to avoid a "tu quoque" retort. I hate those insufferable faggots. Their only 'argument' is just repeating
>no u
>>
>>39607312
>>39607332
Kikes are the only collaborateurs white nationalists have.
Look at the alt-right in the US, backed by breitbart.
The alt-right in Europe like Wilders, LePen, Strache and Orban are backed by fucking Israel.
>>
>>39607503
>alt-right is the only white nationalist group
Get out. Also, Zionist kikes and globalist kikes have different agendas.
>>
File: germany nigeria iq.jpg (52KB, 834x563px) Image search: [Google]
germany nigeria iq.jpg
52KB, 834x563px
>>39606140
No whites = Europe collapses

No way can average darkie hold up to the white man's standards. Nothing against darkies, I just think they would be happier among their own.
>>
>>39607542
>get out
You can fuck right off to /pol/ you retard.
You've had your chance to balance things and you blew it all with your faggot LARPing virgins doing your faggy virgin march with fucking Walmart torches. The truth is you are the bottom of the barrel of the white race but you think you're better than spic and niggers.
>>
>>39607503
The Jewish people deserve a state of their own like everyone else. Israel can be a great ally for white nationalists. It's atheistic Jews in the West who are problematic and they don't care about Israel, some even see it as a "white supremacist state". Although I do not think anyone with dual citizenship should be in charge of US foreign policy. Bush's foreign policy advisers are all neoconservative Jews with dual citizenship when he invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>39607587
Tell me your race, Anon, I'm curious. Don't lie.
>>
>>39606328
Nobody has ever, ever.... ever ....... ever sugested anyone is superior due to their race.
>>
File: 1501709355637.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1501709355637.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>39606125
As long as it isn't militant i don't see a problem with it, the moment you make it Hitlery aka hunting the "other" for the good of the "we" it becomes a issue, and it tends to go there when embraced completely within a nation
All other nations become a potential threat to the "we", and at that point you start to fear them and after fear comes hate and you start to undermine them and that leads to conflict between "us" and "them"
It is possible to make it work without conflict but i doubt people are going to put in the necessary effort to make it work + white nationalism is pretty black painted after the Germans went a bit overboard with it by attempting genocide and world dominance
>>
>>39606328
is it a bad thing for Japanese people to wish for Japan to remain Japanese?
>>
>>39606566
Well its what every other race does and whites are far from the worst.
>>
>>39606488
Women promote women and its fine, but only if men can promote men. Blacks promote blacks and they should, but whites should promote whites. If you're white and you dont promote and support white people you are an immoral, stupid sheep
>>
File: 3F3F5B6-zoom.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
3F3F5B6-zoom.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
>>39607154

take your homophobia elsewhere. this is a gay white safe space
>>
>>39606547
75 years of peace is not that impressive from an historical perspective. Also, millions of people have died in wars since wwii faggot.
>>
File: 1504825559579.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504825559579.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>39606125
Can we stop falling for these bait threads? That's why these losers are still here. Don't bump this pathetic attempt to gain attention.
>>
>>39607652
Nordic/Anglo
>>
>>39606547
I dont give a shit if "the world is safer" somehow when my kids cannot even trick or treat like i used to due to the presence of non whites. As far as I'm concerned i see non whites move in and they are legitimate threats to my own life and wellbeing, nobody has any moral authority to tell me im wrong for not wanting to be a minority in my own country.
>>
White Nationalism is literally whites crying for their own personal safe space

L M A O

America isn't your fucking safe space, go back to Iceland you pale cucks
>>
>>39607652
I am living in Austria, my country of birth.
Since my great grandfather had to prove his family is Aryan I can safely say there hasn't been any non-white influence in my family for at least 9 generations.
I am male and 6'4" or 193cm, black/brown hair and blue eyes (which I have inherited from both my parents and all four grandparents). What I can perceive about white nationalism, at least here in Austria, is that white nationalists are often the bottom of the social barrel. They've flunked out of high or middle school or were once picked on by a muslim or they're permavirgins or, and that's the best thing ever, are fucking manlets. Or they're low-level meatheads. And often of slavic origin.
>>
>>39608050
See it like this, women are pathetic for needing to have a support group and safe space, so are niggers.
Some whites apparently need a safespace too and I think it's pathetic.
>>
>>39608157
Did you know that during the peak years of slavery in the southern US (especially during the civil war when the population of whites decreased so suddenly lol) there were waaaaaay more blacks than whites living there? The south was a majority black area, and I think that's even still going by the 3/5 count.
>>
>>39607276
>Robert Putnam
His negative effects are pretty negligible, I don't understand how can it lead a society to "flourish".
>ethnostate has one less problem by default
What problem? Group oriented mistrust? Is it really that important that you base your entire ideology around it? Communists or libertarians at least propose different methodology and drastically different conditions which suppose to put an end to problems that are inherent to current system, while yours is dependent on unknown factors that might even dissipate with a cultural shift.
>le current year
Your brain turned into mush due to all the meme exposure. Culture has changed drastically in the last century and I cannot imagine how can you convince the most socially progressive generation in human history to return racial segregation and oppression, or maintain a monoculture after that. Monarchies didn't die out or magically appear again for no reason, social and cultural conditions don't allow for their existence.
>Havaara agreement
60k is a miniscule amount. Also, considering all the oppression that occurred under Nazi regime that drove jews out in the first place, it can't be considered peaceful.
>but if violence is necessary, so be it
Starting a genocide just to make people trust each other a little more sure sounds like an amazing idea.
>>
>>39608221
So why wouldn't i do whats in my best interest? A safe space is a place to avoid confronting your problems. desiring freedom from violence, crime, shitty hospitals, lots of people you cant communicate with voting for policies which take your moneyvand give it to them, etc. is confronting your problems and people who do not confront their own problems are despicable.
>>
>>39607276
Why don't you just move somewhere without non-whites? There are communities in the Midwest where they is MAYBE one non-white family in the entire town.

Eastern Europe also has this.

No but really if you're using the 'this is white land' argument you need to examine the fact you're likely living on land natives fought and died to try and protect.
>>
>>39608458
Because you're literally so pathetic and have so little power you have to organize yourself in pathetic pitty groups like women and niggers.
>>
>>39608296
Progressive generations will be followed by conservative generations. Whites will not be convinced by rhetoric, they will be convinced by the experience of their communities and lives becoming tangibly worse than their ancestors.

Further declines of white communities will invariably lead to these tangible declines. At the end of the day all your rhetoric is bullshit when confronted with the reality of living in the shitty society your sick Jewish social experiment has created.
>>
>>39608746
>Progressive generations will be followed by conservative generations
Why?
>>
>>39606125
Fascism is inherently anti-freedom. Get fucked fascuck.
>>
>>39608728
White nationalism is a worldview. You do not require a group membership to hold a worldview. If you're calling actual white nationalist groups pathetic that is another issue.
>>
>>39608746
>communities and lives becoming tangibly worse than their ancestors.
If you actually think the average life experience is worsening you are beyond retarded or an actual child.

Take it from an oldbot. The world is only getting better and more comforatable. No but really what problems do you think are occurring in the us and getting worse? Name them and provide evidence of their existence or I'm just gonna dismiss you as a faggot who spouts what ever comes out of the pol echo chamber. You're covering your ears and pretending the world is getting worse when by all statistics it's getting betteer.
>>
Are there any other arguments for it than muh feelings? It's just a bunch of inferiority complexed people with no other redeeming qualities than their colour of skin.
>>
>white nationalism
No fuck off. You're grouping all whites together like fucking Italians and god damn squat niggers are anything but trash. Being white doesn't make you better. Being German makes you better.

I don't want you faggots in my god damn country.
>>
>>39608188
>What I can perceive about white nationalism, at least here in Austria, is that white nationalists are often the bottom of the social barrel. They've flunked out of high or middle school

I have observed the same pattern in America among run of the mill racists and the same thing pushed me towards anti-racism in my youth. It's because these are the people who are most vulnerable to displacement. They also can't afford to live in fancy suburbs where everyone is white, and often have to live in the diversity and experience the effects of it people like you who claim to love it are able to avoid. You are always going to be okay, provided you don't get hit by a truck of peace or something like that.
>>
>>39608726
No. I do not need to confront that fact.
Indians suffered a horrible fate as a result, primarily, of population displacement. I do not want to suffer that fate. I do not give a shit if I and my children bear some generational guilt. Anyone who thinks I should relinquish the society I live in due to generational guilt can fuck themselves and I view them as morally inferior to myself.
>>
>>39608799
I think every form of mental separatism and "us versus them" mentality is retarded.
>>
File: 1504587201979.png (70KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1504587201979.png
70KB, 645x729px
I unironically wish Hitler had won. Also Goebbels was /ourguy/
>>
>>39609030
How is your society being threatened? No seriously, where do you live that you think your culture is disappearing?
>>
>>39608783
Because read my post dumbass. When the population of Africa has doubled within the century and white population has declined in absolute numbers, Europeans will be forced through pain to drop their perverted Jewish progressivism. Philosophies guide action and the falsity of progressive philosophy will be turned out by the failure to create sustainable action.
>>
>>39609089
watch movies from the 1980s, then watch movies from now

every movie has obligatory niggers now

something's lost in the spirit of it which in the 1980s was distinctly white, and distinctly whiter as you go back each decade
>>
>>39608798
Civilization is antifreedom. The individual must sacrifice some freedom to the collective, this paradoxically creates the stability needed to enjoy more freedom. Enjoy your cock commiecuck.
>>
>>39609133
God damn my friend. I probably know much more about film than you do and I can say that yes, we have more black actors now.

But how is your local culture being threatened is what I'm fucking asking. If "I see black people in film" is your definition of lost culture you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

You realize that blacks make up 20% of the US and were for the most part brought here by whites, right?
>>
>>39609190
>>39609133
Also there were plenty of black actors in the 80s, just less so than now. If you think black suddenly appeared in the 90s in media you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>39608998
Interesting viewpoint, although we've seen in Austria that the most xenophobic villages were those who had no refugees in them. In cities however you can easily misjudge that a specific neighborhood is shit due to minorities, although it wouldn't be much better without minorities, they're just the ones who can only afford to live in the worst hoods. Of course if you're white and you live in one of those areas you'll most likely be a target for the minorities because they think you're one and the same with "the Man" while you have to cope with the fact that you're literally not better off than a nigger.

In Vienna for example many ethnic slavs, especially from Serbia are voting for the FPO who is against immigrants because they think they're better than the turks living in the same bad neighborhood.
>>
>>39609041
Only whites think like this. Sorry to burst your bubble but you are objectively unit in a racial entity which is sometimes in conflict with other racial entities. It's quite pathetic that Jews have created ideologies for the consumption of whites designed to undermine their societies, and pathetic men like you absorb them and parrot them as if they were your own.
>>
>>39606125
White nationalism is all about muh feelings. Its adherents are brain dead.
>>
>>39609089
Where do you live that you're so fucking naive that you dont think demographic change is an objecive existential threat you short sighted child?
>>
>>39609237
Shit I forgot to add the last part

Many Serbs and Kroats see themselves as being part of a "master race" of some sorts and are very nationalistic, yet they think the nationalism of turks is laughable. This cognitive dissonance is also present in many white nationalists I've seen. It's like they're all Elliot Rogers being buttmad and thinking they own the world just because they're white. That's why I keep saying that the alt-right and SJWs both aren't far apart, not ideologically but in their perception of the world. Same as actual neonazis and antifa, both are smelly and dumb, don't have a job, like to smash things and barely finished middle school.
>>
>>39609291
Though words from someone whose ideology also get backed by jews.
>>
>>39609355

Its not, people demographics change all the time.
The only reason why you care is because you dont want to see brown people.
Also i would rather live with rich blacks then poor whites, even if blacks commit more crimes.
>>
>>39609410
Demographics change all the time and that does not exclude the fact that demographic change represents an existential threat to people such as, say, native americans. By the way, if my only motivation for opposing globalization was aesthetic (its not and you're ridiculous for avoiding the substantial reasoning behind my beliefs) it would still be valid.
>>
I think nationalism is stupid in general. I'm glad I live in the US and I think a lot of people outside of the states are lame, but that's because they're flag waving normies who find the need to suck their country's dick whenever they get the chance.
>>
>>39609410
That's fine but just realize you're on the outside if you dont play because the people in your milieu very much do.
>>
>>39609133
There was always the black friend in the movies and shows from the 80s though
>>
>>39606125
Well I can see all the ignorant Jew logic sheep brains have been terrified into submission by my incontrovertible logic. I'm going to sleep now.
>>
White nationalism is as skewed as the liberalism is, both depend on emotions. I believe it is better to have anyone who would be willing to make their country better than simply having whites would do.
>>
>>39606125
I have a problem with the term itself.
"White" isn't a nation, so white nationalism doesn't exist.
Your heritage is european, even if you live in europe.
And imo spaniards and italians are just as much europeans as germans or polish. Even if they are not really "white".

The term white nationalism is formulated by american who don't really have a ethnical identity, like people who aren't migrants do.(yes 'muricans are all migrants)
>>
>>39606125
I am about as far from a leftist as can be, I wouldn't care if there was a white ethnostate, however at the end of the day your ideology doesn't have a firm foundation.

I don't see why I should shuffle off to "Cascadia" with you. Aryans have some useful genes, however aryans still get diabetes and mental illnesses with high heredity and such, a real superhuman would have to be genetically modified to cut these out. Culture is just a set of ideas, what if I decide I have found a better idea, why should I give preference to western culture in that case? Also ideology isn't enough, you must demonstrate your resolve. I respect the Amish even though we have religious differences because the majority actually follow their own rules, whereas it is obvious /pol/ idolizes tyranny, Hitler and sadism. I mean you literally posted a swastika so what am I supposed to make of that, you claim to love your people yet you take an evil like this very lightly as well as basically committing political suicide. Others I have confronted about this come up with irrational shitmemes to justify being cuckolded by a tyrant. Apparently it is necessary in the fight against degeneracy yet the Amish get by in a democracy.

It is the same with the left, they jump up and down and cheer at getting someone fired for saying "dongle" then act like they are all angels fighting racism, sexism and homophobia and demand we view them the same way even though they are obviously neurotics who use these causes as a facade. In the same way, can you expect a reasonable person to take you seriously when you wave a swastika around? I'm not offended btw, it is just a sign you're going nowhere. No one who genuinely cared about your purported goals would touch a swastika with a 50 foot pole.
>>
>>39609595
Diversity, multiculturalism and radical inclusion have only been around since the mid 1960s. It's a historical blip. Things will return to normal.
>>
>>39609577
He's probably referring to "blackwashing" for lack of a better term. At least back then their progressive, stereotype shattering was just making wholesome black families everyone loved. Now it's making them creepily unbelievable super humans.
>>
Americans aren't white. Ethnic nationalism here is stupid.
>>
>>39606125
A hundred years ago I would have agreed with racist propaganda, because it had a tangible benefit for me, but this does not.
It pushes me into a political fringe group, it makes me a pariah in the political sense, why would ever adhere to an ideology that is incapable of changing the world? This is just meaningless auto-fellatio that doesn't help anyone, it doesn't help yourself, it doesn't help "the white race", it cannot change the world.

And also, have you considered this:
Do you have any arguments in favor of white nationalism if you consider that we are a short time from the dawn of human genetic engineering? It simply doesn't matter enough anymore, soon enough there will be a "true" master race.

I suggest you read Nick Land's essay series "The Dark Enlightenment", he makes some very exciting points about the race situation in the US.
>>
>>39609743
Do you have any idea how racially segregated America is?
>>
>>39606570
>Are you clinically retarded? The internet doesn't do anything but allow communication. It doesn't physically do anything to a nation.
Information is what changes the world, Ideology is the catalyst of change.
The internet works well when it comes to spreading ideology, just consider this:
How did you become a "white nationalist" (what a stupid term)?
>>
>>39606125
>l pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
>>
>>39607582
Wow you presented a lot of feelings there bud.
>>
>>39607582
Ireland seems to be doing okay.
>>
File: Our_Values.png (2MB, 1150x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Our_Values.png
2MB, 1150x2136px
>>39609773
Every president espoused white nationalist views until Kennedy.

The very first congress passed a law that only allowed white people to have citizenship.
>>
Stop it morons. Listen to Alex Jones.
>>
>>39607582
>I just think they would be happier among their own.
>implying

Please take me with you when y'all run off to mars
>>
>>39606125
r9k is now rabbi6000k
>>
>>39607673
>Nobody has ever, ever.... ever ....... ever sugested anyone is superior due to their race.
Except /pol/, and reddit, and plenty of youtube comments, and many alt-right "personalities", and the sites like the Daily Shoah or the Daily Stormer, or pretty much anyone who claims to be a "racial realist".

>>39609756
So? America doesn't have a common ethnic heritage. Even whites came from various different countries. The original colonists were English, the majority of "whites" in the USA today were born from German immigrants, and plenty of others. The idea that America is a white nation is completely silly. Hell, even 70 years ago Cuban-Americans were considered white. Ever hear of Ricky Ricardo?
>>
>>39609809
Not all white people were allowed citizenship
>>
>>39606125
What is this gay shit my dude?
>>
>>39606125
Blackbot here, If they win I die. I'm against them simply for the fact I'm not suicidal.

Even if they say they aren't going to kill me they'll just bring back Jim Crow laws and reduce me back to a second class citizen I don't think of myself as a second class citizen so I'm opposed to them.
>>
>>39609840
The white race is superior to the black race. Nobody is superior on the basis of their race. I am laughing at your stupidity for not seeing that these two facts are not in contradiction.
>>
>>39609892
sock puppeting
>>
>>39608803
Educational standards are terrible now because they had to let the peasants go to school.They don't even want to be there and they end up digging ditches afterward anyway. Not a racist thing, tho.
T. True Elitist
>>
>>39609766
The state wouldn't be democratic in the modern sense. If a person in the ethnostate didn't like it, they could move to a multicultural shithole. Not import darkies.

Sure, their beliefs could be changed, but very few would argue to allow in nonwhites if the state is homogeneous white. It's a non-issue, especially since a nonwhite would have to be insane to WANT to move into an ethnostate. And the internet rarely changes beliefs, it just lets people confirm them. Only social outcasts or extreme introverts have the reason to be changed.
>>39609744
Just hold your beliefs, and keep it under wraps until
>>
>>39608954
>0-2 back to back World War LOSERS
>>
>>39609840
Now who do you think is further in similarity to the average american, a german or a somolian? Youre saying americans came from such diverse places as Germany and England, and therefore do not have a racial center? Anything with a blurred border is invisible to you Jew logic fed students, you're like ai visual recognition software.
>>
>>39609840
You think white people didn't make up a huge part of Cuba? Are Spaniards not white to you?
>>
>>39609921
Neither would happen, dummy. You'd get kicked out if you were in a white area, that's it. You might want to stay away from the front in a race war, though.
>>
>>39609995
>You'd get kicked out if you were in a white area
that's still "second class citizen status"

I rather be the vanguard of said race war.
>>
>>39606344
What would you say to the claim that black people are still suffering from systemic racism because of the "sins of the father"
>>
>>39606570
>Affirmative action is racist against whites
t. Someone who doesn't understand affirmative action
>>
>>39609840
America was 90% white until a radical change in immigration policy in 1965. The people in charge lied to the American people and said it would not upset the country's ethnic mix. Well, it did. The US is now 62% white and falling.

It fluctuated some due to the amount of slaves in the south, but on average the US was >85% for most of its history.

And some Cubans are white. Ricky Ricardo was literally whiter than I am.
>>
>>39606314
>american nationalism
wew
>>
>>39606140
fpbp

and i say this as a closet White Nationalist
>>
>>39609840
>there are states in Africa that have the average iq of ~65, literally classified as mental retardation
>b-but all races are equal!
>>
>>39610035
Your choice, I guess.
>>39610052
White women don't count. At any rate, it only damages the white race when they get brainwashed by colleges and the "career wymin" meme.
>>
>>39609995

I would fight for the blacks since i believe everyone should have rights.
Also how would you win the race war if most people wont side with you since most people still want all the tenets of the constitution.
>>
File: 00120kumiko.png (232KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
00120kumiko.png
232KB, 483x483px
>>39609929
>The white race is superior to the black race.
So there are only two races? How about Jews? A disproportionate amount of them are in high positions in society, not to mention all the undeniable geniuses from just the last 100 years alone that were Jews. Can we agree Jews are superior to whites? After all, how could whites be superior if they're subject to Jews?

>Nobody is superior on the basis of their race. I am laughing at your stupidity for not seeing that these two facts are not in contradiction.
I'm not the one making baseless blanket statements about entire races. Good luck finding empirical evidence to support your claim that "Whites are superior". As if you'd even be able to define "superior" in this context. Typical /pol/tard.

>>39609990
>Now who do you think is further in similarity to the average american, a german or a somolian?
The USA is literally an English country. Why are you including Germans? The majority of people with German ancestry only came here in the last 150 years. Is it because they're European? In that case why aren't Spanish people also white? They are descendent of Europeans.

>Youre saying americans came from such diverse places as Germany and England, and therefore do not have a racial center?
Correct. See above.

>Anything with a blurred border is invisible to you Jew logic fed students, you're like ai visual recognition software.
Actually I just bother to think about my positions instead of blindly repeating the things I read on 4chan.

>>39609992
Spanish aren't white to plenty of people on this board and /pol/. Do I need to go on the archives and pull up threads where people were complaining that the media called Zimmerman white?

>>39610054
>America was 90% white
White isn't an ethnicity. It's a shade of skin color. Most Americans are of German ancestry. The original colonists were English and came here 300 years before the Germans did. How are they related other than being Europeans with white skin?
>>
>>39610083
Mind quoting me where I said all races are equal? I'll wait.
>>
>>39610106
>most people still want all the tenets of the constitution.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
And the race war won't happen tomorrow. But it will come, given current trends. We are going to see massive unemployment, demographic collapse, polarization, and added onto that, migratory pressure from climactic changes. Most likely is a political civil war that eventually becomes a de facto race war.
>everyone should have rights
I agree, but that doesn't mean a people should be destroyed. Black ethnostate for blacks.
>>
>>39610111
Show me any legitimate source that proves that a "disproportionate amount of jews are in "high positions". In reality, majority of the 1% are WASPs (white anglo Saxon protestants)
>>
>>39610106
>most people still want all the tenets of the constitution
That's where you're wrong bucko. With the steady demographic changes, Republicans will soon be unelectable and Democrats are already chomping at the bit with their "hate speech is not free speech" campaigns. They offshored ICANN to skirt that very issue.
>>
>>39610111
>white Hispanic meme
>white is a skin color meme
>can't even post an argument winning smug, just posts generic anime girl
You absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>39610111
I agree with you other than your jew boogeymanning
>>
>>39610159
What? kikes control the media and banking.
>>
>>39610190
Source
Robot please
>>
>nobody can agree on who's white anymore
>we're hardly a plurality and would get our dicks kicked in
I mean it sounds nice, but honestly we've probably already lost
>in b4 "thanks, rabbi!" I've tried to organize others, it fell through, I'm a little discouraged. It's been an isolating and shitty experience.
>>
>>39610111
>>39610159
It's the small distinction that it's ashkenazim rather than all jews, who also happen to be at least ~40% white on average.

Ironically, Jews literally believe themselves to be not only superior but anointed by the hand of God (in addition to their land being handed to them by the almighty). Kind of funny if you ever think white nationalists are offensive for their beliefs.
>>
>>39610207
This is a babby-tier redpill. Look at the executives of any major cable network. A huge proportion are Jews.
>>
>>39606860
do you live in a house? Did you build your house? do you buy your food from the grocery store? do you drive on roads, walk on sidewalks, ride your bike in the bike lanes? do you enjoy using the internet? do you enjoy playing video games, watching tv? congrats, if you answered yes to any of these questions (plus an immeasurable amount I've left out), you're dependent on society to live your life. Unless you can survive a full lifespan in the woods as the only human on earth, you're dependent on other humans to survive
>>
>>39610251
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-forbes-400-a-demographic-breakdown-2010-9
The richest list by forbes where 30 are Jewish and 30 are women and 30 are men
You're an idiot
>>
>>39610159
http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

It even has citations and some background on why so many Jews are billionaires. Then you have people like Einstein, Minkowski, Von Neumann and Schrodinger who completely changed our ideas on the Universe, and that was just in the last 100 years. Go look at how many Jews are in the media. Half the people you see on TV are Jewish.

>>39610173
So are you going to refute anything I said?

>>39610183
How is it a "boogeyman"? Is it a "boogeyman" to say whites aren't far behind Jews when it comes to global wealth and power? It's just a fact. If /pol/tards are going to claim Jews are trying to control whites, then they have to admit whites are subject to Jews. It'd be like blacks in the 1700s saying they're superior to whites, even though they're slaves. You can't have both.

>>39610236
Genetically whites are descendent from Africa. Are whites only superior because of blacks? /pol/ and pretty much everyone else agrees that ashkenazi are jews. Even the ashkenazi themselves agree.
>>
>>39610277
30 are wasp men** sorry
Where's your source
>>39610251
>>
>>39610284
Also when I wrote
>Half the people you see on TV are Jewish.
I don't literally mean 50% of the people on TV are Jews. It's an idiom.
>>
>>39610111
>White isn't an ethnicity. It's a shade of skin color. Most Americans are of German ancestry. How are they related other than being Europeans with white skin?

Would you apply the same reasoning to blacks? For example, are Somalis and Nigerians both black despite being ethnically different? I assume you would say yes. So don't apply this standard only to white people. Germans and Brits have more in common with each other than either of them do with Pakistanis.

>The original colonists were English and came here 300 years before the Germans did.

Germans had been here since pre-1776 and so had many other Europeans.

>European settlers came from a variety of social and religious groups, including adventurers, soldiers, farmers, and tradesmen, but not from the aristocracy. Settlers traveling to the new continent included the Dutch of New Netherland, the Swedes and Finns of New Sweden, the English Quakers of Pennsylvania, the English Puritans of New England, the English settlers of Jamestown, the "worthy poor" of Georgia, the Germans who settled the mid-Atlantic colonies, and the Ulster Scots people of the Appalachian Mountains. These groups all became part of the United States when it gained its independence in 1776.

In any case, Germans are valuable and build strong countries. Africans and Mestizos do not.
>>
>>39610284
>refute
How so? Your entire "argument" consists of logical fallacies and moral posturing, combined with the cop out of "well you can't define X in my arbitrary standards, so you can't be a white nationalist."
You're not going to agree with me on a values level, because you're hell-bent on being a leftist. You have been successfully demoralized.
I believe that white is a definable race, and I believe that a white ethnostate for the preservation of that race should exist. I also support tighter ethnic nationalism for Europe, as they have their own unique cultures. Those are facts. There is nothing to argue about on that note.
>>
>>39609131
I don't think you have even the slightest idea how culture works. It doesn't rely on material conditions as much as it relies on interpretations of them. You didn't tell me what would be a cause of seeing a decline in white population as a negative impact of not favouring your own race.
>>
>>39610284
I'm not the guy arguing over superiority (which is meaningless without specificity - superior in what?) or not, I was just clarifying which group had the higher IQ. I wasn't claiming they weren't tribe, either.
>>
File: untermensch.jpg (71KB, 565x387px) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.jpg
71KB, 565x387px
>>39606125
Because group identity politics is pathological and simplistic ideological utopianism leads to mass murder and war.

Also look at what happened to Germany. All of their good men died in the war and they're leftie cucks now.

Most modern nazis look like pic related. Because modern nazis are dumb weak babymen who can't get their lives in order, so they need to cling to a group identity and blame some out-group for why they're so oppressed. They're engaging in exactly the same behaviour as the most pustulant fat tumblr SJW hambeast feminist, except instead of blaming the patriarchy they're blaming jews or "degenerates" or whatever the fuck /pol/ memes are popular these days.

Ideology is not an answer to anything unless you're a pathetic piece of shit. Individual responsibility and getting your own shit handled is the way forward.
>>
>>39610277
>The richest list by forbes where 30 are Jewish and 30 are women and 30 are men
First of all, Jews are only 2% of the US population. It's still huge overrepresentation. Secondly, the richest people in the world are the ones who either take over an industry or develop a new one with innovation. Jews are smart, and often do that, but they usually gravitate towards CEO positions and, as I said before, media and banking. Those pay very well, but they won't get you to the richest people of the world list. It does make your group disproportionately powerful and influential.
>>
>>39610347
>Would you apply the same reasoning to blacks? For example, are Somalis and Nigerians both black despite being ethnically different?
No, but I'm not arguing against black nationalism, I'm arguing against white nationalism in the context of the United States.

>Germans had been here since pre-1776 and so had many other Europeans.
The majority were not. Most whites in the USA today are not descendent from the original colonists. They came in the 1840s and 1850s.

>In any case, Germans are valuable and build strong countries. Africans and Mestizos do not.
The Spanish Empire is a big reason the USA even exists. Large parts of the USA are only part of the USA because they were purchased from Spain. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain

Not to mention you're making a claim and not providing any evidence to support it.

>>39610426
In that case Asians and Jews have superior average IQs compared to Whites. But like you said, you're not claiming whites are "superior".
>>
>>39610431
Do you feel the same about the Israeli ethnostate?
>>
>>39610431
>what is cherry-picking
The instinct to protect one's group is hardly pathological. In order of importance, Family>Nation/Ethnicity>Race>Humanity.
>le enlightened centrist meme
Enjoy that smug outlook when the army of shitskins (read: walking leftist votes) takes away your rights through the ballot and then bursts into your home.
>>
>>39610473
Yes, ashkenazim, specifically. Ever get the feeling of deja-lu?
>>
>>39610473
White nationalism doesn't claim to make the entire US white. It wants to split up the US and create a white ethnostate out of part of it. Only legit retards think moving 150 million people is possible.
Also, pure Spaniards are white. Not their mestizo spawn.

And yes, Asians and Jews are mentally superior to whites (Asians only in a few cases, and they're clustered around the mean, but still). That does not mean I'll say it is ok to be replaced by them. I believe whites are smarter than blacks as an aggregate, but I think that blacks deserve their own countries. Intelligence doesn't factor into the preservation of groups.
>>
>>39610555
>White nationalism doesn't claim to make the entire US white. It wants to split up the US and create a white ethnostate out of part of it.

What does "create a white ethnostate" mean if you aren't getting rid of the non-whites? Giving whites a literal position of privilege? How do you define "white"? 200 years ago the French were not white. 100 years ago the Irish were not white. 70 years ago Spaniards were white, but now they are debatably not white. More importantly *why* only the arbitrary "whites"?

>Also, pure Spaniards are white. Not their mestizo spawn.
"White" Americans aren't pure. Using that logic they're not white either.

>That does not mean I'll say it is ok to be replaced by them.
They're not replacing you though. If anything it's the hispanics who are ready to replace whites. The people descendent of European Spaniards, who are apparently white.

>I believe whites are smarter than blacks as an aggregate, but I think that blacks deserve their own countries.
They don't want to move there. Just like you don't want to move back to Europe even though you have the option. America isn't a "white" country. It was started by English immigrants, gained most it's population for non-English immigration almost 100 years later, and now has a mix of all different kinds of ethnic backgrounds. There's no good argument for any one of those groups having a position over the rest.

>Intelligence doesn't factor into the preservation of groups.
Why not?
>>
>>39610431

This, if you take responsibility for your actions and not blame other groups for your problems, then you would not be a white supremacist.

Hell even knowing blacks have lower iqs and commit more crime does not justify killing all of them. the best approach is to give them CRISPR when the technology improves in the years to come.
>>
File: 1491159673857.jpg (115KB, 615x441px) Image search: [Google]
1491159673857.jpg
115KB, 615x441px
>>39610431
Explain this pIease.
>>
>>39610732

Black people have lower IQs.
technologies like CRIPSR and embryo selection, blacks IQs would increase.
So its a non problem
>>
File: 1502461972096.png (77KB, 930x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1502461972096.png
77KB, 930x1020px
Daily reminder that if you have brown eyes you're not white and don't belong in the alt right.
>>
>>39610652
>More importantly *why* only the arbitrary "whites"?
>"White" Americans aren't pure
That's why. White is the narrowest definition that can accommodate European Americans. I am referring to those whites who are 1/4 German, 1/2 British, and 1/4 Italian, and stuff like that. We're mostly Euromutts. Those with a tiny percentage (>10% black, >25% Asian or Hispanic) of outgroup blood are white, too. And of course there would be laws handling the edge cases. Think Nuremberg laws but applied to the white race as a whole, and a bit more restrictive on genetic proportions because of physical differences.

>They're not replacing you though.
Stop twisting my words. You are using pilpul, and I strongly suspect you of being Semitic. I said that superior intellect does not justify replacing a group--meaning I would be just as pissed if my country was set to be 50% Korean as 50% Hispanic.
>Just like you don't want to move back to Europe
We're going in circles. Blow it out your ass, not even Europe has ethnostates because of (((them))). And I know there will be resistance. I will fight to overcome it when the time arrives. Are you so much of a limpwristed faggot that the idea of force scares you into inaction? Jesus.

>There's no good argument for any one of those groups having a position over the rest.
Shared heritage (Christian European), and the relative rarity of ethnic purity. Racial purity is very common.

>Why not?
Seriously? Are you saying that I can walk into a black church and kill everyone there, as long as I score higher on an IQ test? Where are you going with this?
>inb4nobody is killing whites
Flooding white countries with nonwhites is the same thing. Interbreeding will destroy the group.
If you want a more relevant example, consider what would happen if a bunch of whites started flooding into Native reservations, buying up all the land, and marrying the women. The native group will cease to exist. I oppose that.
>>
>>39610778
Gene modification is a very slippery slope. And it won't be given to the plebs, in any case.
I suspect that the elites will just start exterminating most of the extra bodies once full automation comes around. But that's a separate issue.
>>39610814
>(((You)))
>>
>>39606140
>less complexity
Humans already have enough trouble living with each other. Adding unfamiliarity just further complicates their lives and diminishes public trust.
>community investment
It is desirable to invest in the continuation of people with your culture and values. You actually care more for the people in your group than you do with strangers. Christcuck won't understand this.
>maintaining real diversity
The new buzzword is diversity. You can't maintain diversity without some sort of boundary.
>leading inovation
Competition among homogenous groups leads to more innovation where the group can contribute resources to innovate. With heterogeneous groups the individual just gets crushed.
>>
File: polusers.jpg (119KB, 635x432px) Image search: [Google]
polusers.jpg
119KB, 635x432px
>>39610499
I'm not saying that there's no biological drive to side with people who are most like you. That's one reason why the right is inherently going to be better at group identity politics than the left, because the left is a random assortment of different groups banding together, which will inevitably be torn apart by in-fighting. The right plays group identity politics with large cohesive demographics which are far more stable and effective than the unstable alliances of the left's many groups, so they will be far more dangerous when organised.

But that's not the point of my post, the point is that the endgame of group-identification is genocide and war, which I happen to think is undesirable.

>Enjoy that smug outlook when the army of shitskins (read: walking leftist votes) takes away your rights through the ballot and then bursts into your home

Nazis aren't in favour of me having any rights either, dickhead.

By setting up the far-right as "the only thing defending us from the mudslimes" you're effectively asking me to pick between white nazis and brown nazis. Its like being asked to pick between 2 piles of shit and you saying that yours is better because it has chunks of corn in it. It doesn't matter at all, western civilisation ends anyway, because western civilisation is based on the principals of freedom of speech and the idea that the individual has transcendent value, neither of which nazis subscribe to.

Also take a look at the average modern nazi. Are you really telling me that people like that are the only thing standing between my rights and Sharia law? Most of the people who post on here and /pol/ are probably sitting with piles of garbage strewn across their room, and only post so they can take a break from wanking themselves into a coma and numbing their depression with videogames... they can't keep their bedroom tidy or get their own lives in order, but they see themselves as the saviours of the white race, its a pathetic fantasy.
>>
>>39610977
So what do you think happens when Britain becomes majority nonwhite-British? It's set to be within 50 years.
>>
>>39610892
To tell you the truth, once gene modification starts, I want to create a company that sells it to westerners. And i will use that money to install gene editing facilitates around Africa for the soul purpose of lowering crime rates and increasing IQ.

I would want to put it into places that show great stability and where the governments and some aid organizations would get behind it.

Imagine places like Botswana and Namibia being like Australia in just 30 years.

I dont know anyone who shares this dream with me, but i really want it to happen. And i've made it my life goal.
>>
>>39611048
nice white savior complex
>>
Am I a white nationalist? No. but I do recognize that the existence of blacks and other uncivilized races is one of the cruelest jokes ever played on mankind.
>>
File: 1465332325269.jpg (19KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465332325269.jpg
19KB, 500x475px
The hypocrisy of most white nationalists is the problem I have with them, at least the ones here.

>WE NEED TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE! WE NEED TO HAVE NORE WHITE BABIES!
>*doesn't have white babies*

I understand in today's climate it may not be easy, but if you are truly devoted to your cause no meme you'll be hell bent on succeeding and won't make excuses. If you want whites to not die out, don't pussyfoot around, saying "I-I'm too young maybe later" or "O-once I get a better job". If you're worth something you won't he working minimum wage and can support a kid instead of your own hobbies if you're not willing to make sacrifices for a cause can you really say you even care? Not to mention even if you are "waiting", the older you get the more likely you are to have a potato (especially if you settle for a used up roastie).

>B-BUT LIBS ARE HYPOCRITICAL TOO
Yeah I know but we're talking about white nationalists. Don't deflect.
>>
>>39611061

But anon, im not white.
Im black
>>
File: Best map.png (171KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Best map.png
171KB, 1280x853px
>>39610977
Fair enough, you're one of the libertarians. I have my own ways to reconcile that with NatSoc. Think of NatSoc as a war-powers only kind of condition, with freedom as the ideal. Pic sort of related.

And current Nazis are badly represented because only legit morons think it's a good idea to Heil Hitler in public. I can assure you, that's not the norm.
>>
>>39611101
I'm white nationalist, and I always argue against breeding like rabbits. Infinitely growing populations are stupid in concept, and purity is what will save a race.
But lower birthrates are explained by current social problems. Strengthening the family and punishing sexual deviancy (adultery especially) will help having kids.
>>
File: tumblr_otvx742MiS1uut8fyo4_400.png (90KB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otvx742MiS1uut8fyo4_400.png
90KB, 297x229px
STOP SHITTING UP OUR BOARD YOU RACE BAITING LOSERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39611103
Coon. Trin to make africans white n shit
>>
>>39611175
I'm not saying you should go full minority and "breed like rabbits," but you should try to have at least one kid if you truly are a white nationalist, with another white woman who you are in a monagmous relationship with. That should be your top priority in life
>>
>>39611101
>*doesn't have white babies
That is a choice that was forced on us by elites from a time we weren't a part of. Why should we have to take on that burden.
Also, you are acknowledging the race conflict that is occurring. If whites have more children the other groups will have more children in a more reckless way. And the elites will vote to take white resources and give them to the reckless others. This will just overwhelm an already overwhelmed population and lead to actual violence.
>>
>>39611284
Absolutely. If I ever get a wife, I'd make having 1-2 kids a point. Most women really need kids for their mental health, anyway, even if I don't particularly want them.
>>
>>39607276
Ingroup/outgroup thinking has been (and is) present in other forms. That is, the "groups" don't have to be races. It's just among the most salient axis in the current day. There's no evidence to suggest that clean separation of racial groups would resolve identity-related issues. In fact, there's much to suggest that whatever replaces race as the most salient axis could be even worse. The modern age of racial divides (latter half of the 20th century to present) has been much less violent and far better than the warring between, say, religious factions in the historical period when religion was the most salient divide.
It's not like arithmetic where you can add up all identity-axes and subtract one (race, in your case) to result in less ingroup/outgroup thinking. It will always exist; the difference is in what form it does.
>>
>>39611291
white birthrates started falling right after the civil rights act was passed

who would want their little daughter in school sitting next to a big black buck
>>
>>39611267

No, i dont want africans to be white.
I want them to have higher IQs.
>>
>>39611138
No. The vision of facism is the individual is subserviant to the state, it is an inherently totalitarian doctrine, and you not understanding that is worrying since you don't seem to even know what you're subscribed to.

The idea of a wartime-nazi and peacetime-libertarian state is nothing short of a deranged fantasy.

Here is what fascists actually believe: http://archive.is/kGlF0
>>
File: 1492625808935.png (352KB, 639x690px) Image search: [Google]
1492625808935.png
352KB, 639x690px
>>39611291
>making excuses
is da white man's fault we poor n shieeet

Sound familiar?

>other groups will have more children in a more reckless way
Where are the proofs? Black people don't fuck to outbreed white people, neither do Mexicans, neither do Asians, neither do Pajeets. They do it because it feels good, and blacks want to AVOID having children whenever possible which is why abortions are so commonplace in their culture. They say stuff about how whites are on the way out but believe me that's not why they're fucking. If you believe they're planning that far ahead and aren't impulsive and short sighted aren't you contradicting your narrative of "niggers are dumb"?

>>39611311
No problem with you my friend. Good luck.
>>
The jewspiracy doesn't exist, jess just live in a culture where they tell each other and believe that you can become anything you want if you put in the work. It is a lot like the japanese
>>
>>39611291
>>39611333
Birth rates are more a function of economic development. You can see this between states, longitudinally within states, and between groups within a single state.
>>
>>39611400
your post is 100% strawman
>>
>>39606125
The idea that white genes are superior to black or otherwise genes is ridiculous. Instead of being proud of your ethnic background, you should be proud of the society you're born in. We should be promoting Western culture and ideas rather than skin color.

Also, it's just not backed by science. And if it were, the facts point to Jews and Asians being superior to whites.
>>
>>39611323
Racial identity is the only one that is recognizable without any action. It is therefore the most damaging to social trust, when proportions are controlled for. Other issues can be handled, more or less, if freedom is emphasized. Religious wars in Europe happened mainly over control of state religion.
>>39611355
Wrong. The state is an embodiment of the nation. If the state wrongs the nation, it should be done away with.
>what are war powers
You do know that suspension of habeas corpus is a thing, right?
>>
>>39606140
If whites like to live together and leave other races out of their country, who makes you an authority to tell them they can't? I like being around other races, but am fully for freedom of association.
>>
>>39611460
The only even remotely "strawman" part of my post was the comparison of using the excuse of "it's X's fault I'm in this position," which I'd say is a valid comparison because white nationalists think (((globalists))), i.e., Jews, are responsible for them being ubable to breed as he implied while blacks think everything is white people's fault.
>>
>>39611468
Jews and Asians are smarter than whites. That doesn't mean only they should get their own countries.
Also,
>what is basic, ingrained tribalism
You're not going to get rid of that. And the story of the Tower of Babel is something I'd like you to explain to me.
>>
>>39607243
I bet Taylor has an IQ over twice yours.
>>
>>39611400
>is da white man's fault we poor n shieeet
Unlike shitskins we are trying to form a state and better our people. But the government (((our biggest enemy))) won't let us.
>Where are the proofs
Asking for proof for hypothetical future actions.
wew
>>
>>39611468
>We should be promoting Western culture and ideas rather than skin color.
>Western values
>sodomy
>slut honoring
>fag marriage
>bombing countries that dont love fags and sluts
>>
>>39611468
Shitskins don't give a damn about your Western values, dipshit. They're here for gibs and a more comfy lifestyle than they would have in their home country.
>>
>>39606125
It's unecessary if everyone in a society is treated in accordance with their actions rather than based on their ethnicity. Yes, racial differences do exist, but they're irrelevent. If blacks are more likely to be low-IQ, then they're more likely to fall into low-IQ positions and be the working class of society. I see no issue with this.

The only reason I can see to support ethnic nationalism is to appease racists who stir up trouble based on race, but that's dumb. Banning identity politics on the left and right, abolishing affirmative action based on race, getting rid of the concept of "hate crimes," and allowing cultural expression as long as it conforms to the rule of law is sufficient.
>>
>>39611493
>Wrong. The state is an embodiment of the nation. If the state wrongs the nation, it should be done away with.

And what mechanisms exist to allow that under a non-democratic totalitarian system? This is literally communist-level ideological fantasy right here.
>>
>>39611468
>We should be promoting Western culture and ideas rather than skin color
Shitskins are diametrically opposed to adopting Western culture and Ideas. Just look at the native americans. They would have rather gone extinct than adopt western culture.
>>
>>39611493
>Racial identity is the only one that is recognizable without any action.
>It is therefore the most damaging to social trust, when proportions are controlled for.
1. Unsupported logical jump.
2. Define 'action'.
3. First statement is demonstrably false - eg, class, another formerly salient identity axis, was (and is) extremely recognizable.
4. Race is less recognizable than you assumed - eg, see late 19th century/early 20th attempts in the US to categorize races for the purpose of setting immigration policy.
>>
>>39611542
You're sitting on 4chan's board the same as the rest of us for virgins and NEETs. Doesn't look like you're trying to form a state or better your people to me. Same shit, both excuses.
>>
>>39606125
This is legit the gayest thing ive ever seen and I browse /fit/ constantly
>>
>>39606848
You want to save your people get off /r9k/ and reproduce.
>>
>>39611773
Yes, and most importantly never talk about it, ever.
>>
>>39611713
>Doesn't look like you're trying to form a state or better your people to me
I know what will happen when I do. The state will totally shit on my constitutional rights like they did in cville. This means the state will have to be destroyed. It is too early for that, so we will have to wait and prepare for when the condition of the state deteriorates.
>>
>>39611608
The fact that the populace will have the ideology of race above state championed. State-worshipping won't be encouraged, and fascism/NatSoc is not totalitarian. It is authoritarian on the social level, that's it.
Reminder that whites are the only race that votes for less government, by the way. A NatSoc state would aim to maximize freedom as long as the race remained secure, while the current path has us heading into literal communism.
>>39611637
>adopting Western culture and Ideas. Just look at the native americans. They would have rather gone extinct than adopt western culture.
>>>
>1.
No. It is always present in all situations, whereas class or political beliefs can be kept under the surface, along with mistrust and tensions. Nobody sane could feel comfortable saying "nigger" with a black guy in the room, but it's very easy to bash leftists or right-wingers in public settings, depending on the area--even if someone around has the beliefs you attack.
>2.
Action, as in, something you do or say.
>3.
Class needs certain markers. You can keep your mouth shut and dress nicely, and nobody will notice if you are the same race. Further, class is a natural and necessary divide in society. Classless societies are impossible to achieve, because humans have different capabilities. Race, however, is not an inevitable factor. Monoracial societies have been the historical norm.
>inb4empires
Very little large-scale movement of people, and a rigid sense of group identity.
>4.
False, everybody can tell if you look different. How you define the edge cases is irrelevant to the core identity.
>>
>>39612325
No idea how that first greentext got in there. Please disregard.
>>
>>39606125
I dont mind it in europa, but in america?
Am I supposed to be "removed" from a country my actual ancestors lived in?
>>
>>39610124
You excluded yourself from the people that believe there are superior races, therefore by exclusion, you believe all races are equal.
>>
>>39611517
So, okay, "Genes matter, BUT ONLY WHEN IT'S OURS"

Tribalism is a human nature thing, what tribe you belong to is learned.

The Tower of Babel is possibly a fable but certainly based on real events. Whether or not a Bible story is completely true or not depends on the author and the time period's writing style.

>>39611553
I meant Western as in Catholic/Orthodox.

It all went to shit when we let the Protestants do what they wanted.

>>39611585
Okay, so throw them out.

>>39611613
No they aren't, though. Also, the Natives didn't really have a choice. Most of them died of New World diseases. You're telling me that if a people came to America and everyone started dying, you wouldn't immediately assume it was them and then fight to the death to kill them, EVEN IF their way of life is better? Don't claim tribalism and then go right ahead and ignore it.

>>39613057
Also, this. By White Nationalist logic, everyone white, black, or not native, essentially, should leave.

I sure as hell am not going to live in Nanny Island.
>>
>>39613232
So according to you, either there is a superior race or all races are equal? It's impossible that some races have better attributes than others while also being inferior in other ways?

Are you going to claim whites can handle sunlight as well as black people? There is empirical evidence that the increased melanin in blacks helps them cope with harsh sunlight. Meanwhile whites can more efficiently produce vitamin D because of their lack of melanin. Asians in developed parts of Asia have greater average life spans than all other races.

But then you need to start asking whether these changes are external or inherent. People who live in extremely sunny places naturally start to darken. Epigenetic changes happen and eventually their skin becomes more tan or even black. Asians could be living longer because they eat healthier. Can you prove whites are inherently smarter than blacks and that it's not just a product of shitty culture?

Trying to claim one race is "superior" to another, without explaining what you mean by "superior" just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>39606718
Then they just move on to caste systems like in India, then keep getting worse systems until you get to a feudal system. There MUST be a scapegoat, people like you cannot take personal responsibility for their lack of prosperity.
>>
>>39611505
>If whites like to live together and leave other races out of their country, who makes you an authority to tell them they can't?

The other people who live in that country and democratically decide that they're not fucking retarded like you are. There's a reason that your views are uncommon and pop up mostly on literal safe spaces for loser nerds like /r9k/.
>>
http://www.americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=2583

>physical variations in the human species have no meaning except the social ones that humans put on them

/pol/ btfo
>>
>>39613745
You don't support democracy. You would oppose immigration policy being put to a popular referendum.
>>
>>39607248
You've got it backwards. Hatred of whites is causing white nationalism.
>>
>>39613748
That's why Papuans can be just as good at basketball as Nigerians.
>>
>>39613832
Wow anon solid fucking argument you got there.

also,
>have no meaning except the social ones that humans put on them
>>
>>39606225
This is a shitty meme
>>
>>39613886
It's also why Koreans are exactly the same height on average as the Dutch. And why African-Americans are no more predisposed to hypertension than Asian-Americans.. And why Anglo-Australians are at no greater risk for contracting skin cancer than Aboriginal Australians. And why the Japanese have exactly the same testosterone levels on average as Samoans.
>>
>>39606125
That the people who promote it tend to be social parasites living off the very services that they complain blacks use and/or still live with their parents with no job. Also they tend to only use "muh white race" or statistics comparing black and white students forgetting the fact that poorer areas anywhere are bound to have less successful students.
>>
>>39613977
That's an interesting way of telling me you have zero reading comprehension.

>physical variations...have no meaning except the social ones that humans put on them

Literally what you're fucking doing right now, lol.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
RACE REALISTS

in 500 years we're all gonna be some weird mixture of asian african white brown garbage

no ones gonna be happy you guys spent your time arguing about racial segregation so vehemently.
>>
>>39614052
Susceptibility to skin cancer is not a social construct. What is wrong with you, exactly?
>>
>>39614320

no ones going to be happy when they're all mongrel sub-human scum
>>
>>39614323
Those kind of traits can vary with individuals within an ethnic group. Same with height and eye color.
>>
File: 1503707990656.png (301KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
1503707990656.png
301KB, 472x605px
>>39613745
White nationalist views are not anywhere near as uncommon as you think, I would bet my 2 cents that a large majority of whites (males for the most part) all think the same.

The problem is that white nationalism is not viewed as a morally just idea.

The only people who are inherently against a white ethnostate are either black themselves or live in white neighborhoods who dont have to deal with the effects of "diversity" and "enrichment" themselves.
>>
>>39614420
And they vary between groups as well. These differences exist whether or not humans place "social" value on them.

Eye color is a really weird example to use to try to dismiss group differences when 99% of East Asians and sub-Sahan Africans have black eyes.
>>
>>39610083
>Points to poor countries

Are you stupid, ooooor? What about the tribes in east Europe with sub 90 I.Qs? There are some places in europe that look damn near like white africa, get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>39614553
I'm not talking about IQ necessarily, but I seriously want to know if you actually believe all population groups are equal (i.e. possess the same cognitive/behavioral traits and capacities on average).
>>
>>39614634
Seeing as how you can't show me a peer reviewed article stating that I.Q and race are 100% connected, yes.
>>
>>39614345
its going to happen, you can complain about it all you want

its like fighting with the fact your gonna die. its unpleasant to think about, but its gonna happen
>>
>>39614672
I said I wasn't talking about IQ.

How do you imagine that groups which were separated geographically for tens of thousands years and thus experienced divergent evolution that resulted in salient physical/anatomical differences managed to maintain perfect cognitive parity? Nothing changed about their brains in that time? They all changed in exactly the same way?
>>
>>39614753
They're no longer separate, that's the thing. In any case, you're using a fallacious argument. Do you want to talk about change? How retarded were europeans for the longest time? Britain was literally the first poo-land.
>>
>>39614805
How do you imagine it happened? You didn't answer the question.
>>
>>39614824
They obviously evolved differently, whether or not this influenced the "brain" is unknown.
>>
>>39614871
Why do you assume that it would not have? If you believe in equality, that is what you must believe. Again, do you think no group experienced cognitve changes after leaving Africa? Or did all of them experience exactly the same changes? These are the only two possible ways that modern day populations could be "equal".

Even modern Africans aren't even close to all being the same.
>>
>>39614918
If you're saying the environment plays a huge role in cognitive ability, then I'd agree. But if you're going to try to argue that there is some sort of gene hard-wired in black people or other non-whites that make them less intelligent, then there is very little proof of that.
>>
>>39614950
Why do you construct strawmans in your own head? Why can't you answer questions? Again, did all of human groups undergo the same cognitve changes, even though they underwent wildly different physical changes? Or did they only change physically, and evolution somehow skipped over and didn't affect the most important human organ for ~40,000 years? Which do you believe?

Environmental influence, as contrasted with genetic influence, is not even close to the same thing as evolutionary pressure. I don't understand how you could conflate the two.

Furthermore, intelligence is polygenic. There could be no single gene that would determine it. That's silliness.
>>
>>39615058
Well according to you, no it didn't.What evolutionary benefit would a low I.Q have? After all, you called it the most important organ, right? So why would low-intelligence benefit from an evolutionary perspective?
>>
>>39615127
>So why would low-intelligence benefit from an evolutionary perspective?
This is fallacious. You should be asking "how could high IQ develop"
High IQ won't evolve unless the brainlets are killed off by something the high-IQ people can avoid. That's not the case in Africa, where a literal retard can shit out 10 kids before being mauled by a hippo.

The levels of mental gymnastics "anti-racists" will go to are quite staggering, to say the least.
>>
>>39606125
white nationalism is more or less a feeling, i mean one way or another it doesnt matter the tiniest bit what supremacists think until they get one in a position of power, and even then theyll never be radical enough to get anything changed
>>
File: youwhat.jpg (28KB, 749x385px) Image search: [Google]
youwhat.jpg
28KB, 749x385px
if you cant stand being around other races you're gay
>>
>>39615193
Do you think I.Q could be affected by lack of nutrition, poor health, disease, etc?
>>
>>39606172
It looks like one of those shit Arcus handguns
>>
>>39615247
Not to any meaningful extent when compared to genes. They can produce temporary drops in cognition, but they have little bearing on capacity.
Race and IQ is a very basic redpill, and it's kind of funny to see leftists desperately reject it, when they were the ones promoting it around 100 years ago to show that the upper class and aristocracy were no smarter than the average worker.
>>
>>39615127
You still haven't answered any questions. Did everyone change in equivalent ways, or did no changes take place? Why can't you answer this?

Why are you asking what "benefit" a low IQ would provide, after I've repeatedly said I wasn't talking about IQ. There could be any number of reasons why a population might or might not experience a particular kind of evolutionary change. If some part of the brain become more complex, that could entail greater energy requirements, which might not be advantageous in a particular environment. Food might be scarcer than cognitively demanding challenges of a particular type. Or there could have been no pressure to bring about any change in the first place. Competition could have been focused around other traits. Sexual selection does not always reward high intelligence, especially if it might be correlated with other less useful traits. Furthermore, there were other hominids that didn't evolve the intelligence that homo sapiens did, are you going to ask the same question about them? Why didn't they just become smarter and smarter over time? Didn't they know that evolution is just a linear sequence of categorical improvement over time?

There are a million possible answers to your question. Apparently you can't come up with one single response for the same questions that I've asked you over and over.
>>
>>39615247
Of course. Almost all traits are influenced by both genes as well as the environment. This seems basic, and almost everyone will acknowledge this when discussing individuals, but when you move the the subject to groups, people sperg out and completely deny any role that nature might play.
>>
>>39615298
>Not to any meaningful extent when compared to genes.

Ok, then surely you have peer reviewed scientific evidence stating such?

> They can produce temporary drops in cognition, but they have little bearing on capacity.

So you don't think this could have a TREMENDOUS effect over generations?

>>39615308
> Did everyone change in equivalent ways, or did no changes take place? Why can't you answer this?

>after I've repeatedly said I wasn't talking about IQ.

You're basically implying it, other words wtf else would you mean when you continue to bring up "cognitive differences"? You think to change "Niggers are dumb" to "cognitive" ability some how makes a difference?

Define what you mean by "equivalent" when you speak of cognitive ability, because other than the elephant in the room screaming "intelligence" you can't possibly be referring to anything else.
>>
>>39615368
You keep saying genes, where is this magic "low-intelligence" gene? Where is it? How do you locate it? Do you have scientific evidence that there are genes that somehow makes someone dumber other than a correlation fallacy?
>>
>>39615407
>then surely you have peer reviewed scientific evidence stating such?
It's common logic. If somebody is delirious from water loss, there will be cognitive impairment, but it's not permanent. Same with most illnesses, except for the ones that specifically affect the brain.
And (((they))) would shoot down any studies on this before they could be performed. Don't run to academia's leftie circlejerk just to stonewall an argument. Rely on logic and common sense.
>So you don't think this could have a TREMENDOUS effect over generations?
No, Lamarck, and even if it did, that would mean their IQ would drop. Why did you think this would be a good idea to post?
>>
>>39610967
Of course, your entire idea of heterogeny in a group relies on the arbitrary concept of race, where blurry lines are used to differentiate between skin tones, rather than realising the need to observe differences in all cultures, whether within the nation or between nationalities, in order to discern what must be changed for optimal cooperativity.
>>
>>39615436
>where is this low intelligence gene
We don't have the entire genome charted by function, you cunt. And even if we did, it's not just a single gene that would cause it. Even something as basic as eye color has dozens of genes affecting it.
>correlation fallacy
It's a useful tool, and when you have generations of dumb niggers, it's pretty clear it has something to do with genetics.
We don't know with 100% certainty. That is impossible for anything in science. That doesn't preclude discussing something in favor of the status quo.

Reminder that intelligence is also beyond the point in arguing for white nationalism. The simple reason is that whites are a distinct group that deserve self-determination.
>>
>>39606125

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and i have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
>>39615407
Again, you keep constructing strawmen to argue against. Why? Intelligence is not the only cognitive or behavioral trait. You are focused on intelligence for some reason, not me.

As for what could be meant by "equivalent".
>intelligence (verbal, spatial, or mathematical)
>aggressiveness
>anxiousness
>neuroticism
>cooperativeness
>indivualistic/collectivistic tendencies
>sympathy/compassion
>sociopathy
>time preference/planning ability
>disposition towards any particular kind of mental ailment
>egocentricity
>tendency to take risks
>conformity
>creativity

Just off the top of my head.

And when do you plan to answer this question?

>Did everyone change in equivalent ways, or did no changes take place?
>>
I feel sorry for the white nationalists I really do. They managed to work their way out of the progressive swamp, only to run off to another swamp. Yes, whites have higher average IQ's than non Asian minorities. Yes, whites are being displaced by nonwhites. Yes this is one of many civilization ending disasters. No, white nationalism is not the answer to this problem. White nationalism seems to me to be an overreaction to the obvious progressive hypocrisy regarding human biodiversity. It's like finding that pests have made a home in your kitchen, you decide to torch the entire house. Sure, that gets rid of the pests, but now you have no house.

Let's consider this also. If race only acts as a proxy for intelligence, and what white nationalists are concerned with is intelligence, why are they collectivizing under a racial banner? If what they care about is intelligence, then why aren't they advocating for a high IQ society rather than a white society? It stands to reason that if you're a white nationalist, you must have OTHER reasons for being a white nationalist, reasons not as frequently discussed. Why do white nationalists try to convince others to become white nationalists with the obviously true claims of human biodiversity, instead of their other arguments?
>>
>>39615532
>Rely on logic and common sense but also make sure to reject any and all peer-reviewed actual studies that suggest my mindset is wrong.

????

>(((they)))

Oh, it's just a dumb alt-right memer. That other guy is doing you a favor even trying to carry on this conversation with your obfuscating ass.
>>
File: white ethno state.jpg (166KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
white ethno state.jpg
166KB, 640x840px
>>39606140
white people are literally going extinct and we need white nationalism to stop this
>>
the fact this is the most popular thread on the board right now is disgusting guys

your all better than this. dont use your race to try to feel superior to others. you were born with it, its nothing to be proud of, it just happens
>>
>>39615629
I can't take seriously anyone who doesn't understand how to use apostrophes.
>>
>>39615532
>If somebody is delirious from water loss, there will be cognitive impairment, but it's not permanent.

Now I know for a fact you don't know what the fuck you're talking about if someone is dehydrated for extended periods of time they will without a doubt suffer permanent brain damage. There are various different diseases and poisons that lead to permanent cognitive impairment.
>>
>>39615559
>implying all humans will behave in a completely impartial and rational fashion
Nope. European Christian heritage is how I define white. Simple as that. Borders of Iberia, Greece, Russia, and Georgia/Armenia, excluding Muslim populations of Europe (Albos and Bosniaks).
You are saying "don't change anything until you find a perfect solution," knowing full well that discerning such a thing is impossible. Meanwhile, we are proposing white nationalism to actually act on a problem.
>>
>>39615666
IQ's looks better than IQs.
>>
>>39606172
Its probably a bersa .38, the "cuck special"
>>
>>39615620
>Says he wasn't talking about intelligence
>Includes intelligence in his list of "cognitive traits" anyway.

In any case, no. I don't think certain groups are predisposed to act differently via evolution unless they were specifically breaded to have these traits, like animals.
>>
>>39615629
I am a white nationalist because I don't want whites to be bred out of their own countries.
It's not about intelligence. It never was.
>>39615630
>accuses me of obfuscating
>posts nothing but strawmen
Don't twist my words, asshole. I am sick of this ridiculous debating "strategy" you fuckers use.
I said that when arguing, saying "gib study" is not adequate to prove your point. Especially when it is well-known how left-leaning academia is. They would reject out of hand any study that could threaten their worldview.
>>
>>39615752
>breaded

Why did I waste my time arguing with a moron? No wonder you can't answer questions, you can barely understand English.
>>
>>39615668
> if someone is dehydrated for extended periods of time they will without a doubt suffer permanent brain damage
Yes, yes, extreme cases. And even then, a chance. I'll give you that it wasn't the best example to use.
> There are various different diseases and poisons that lead to permanent cognitive impairment.
I never said otherwise. Are you claiming that that's more influential than genes in making all of sub-Saharan Africa clinically retarded?
>>
>>39615780
First of all, we have to establish whether we are speaking theoretically or practically. In other words, is white nationalism a means to the end of stopping the aforementioned white genocide? Or is white nationalism viewed as the ideal way to run society irrespective of the present chance of implementing it? Second of all since you claim that it's not about intelligence, we now have to ask another question. Theoretically speaking, let us say that instead of Europe being displaced, it was Africa being displaced by Europeans. Would this be a good or bad thing? Why?
>>
>>39615782
>What is auto correct?

I have an autocorrect plug-in, it acts stupid sometimes and changes perfectly correct spelling/grammar into incoherent nonsense.

Regardless, you clearly see I speak English dumbass, don't try to use this poisoning the well fallacy to try and back out of the debate now.
>>
>>39615925
Ok let's resume the debate. You can start by answering the very first question I asked you.

>>
>>39615834
> Are you claiming that that's more influential than genes in making all of sub-Saharan Africa clinically retarded?

YES you turbotwat otherwise, Nigerians would do just as badly as they did in Africa when they cross over to America. But despite Nigeria's poor overall I.Q, they come over here and outperform even Asians.
>>
>>39615921
>is white nationalism a means to the end of stopping the aforementioned white genocide?
>Or is white nationalism viewed as the ideal way to run society irrespective of the present chance of implementing it?
Both.
>let us say that instead of Europe being displaced, it was Africa being displaced by Europeans. Would this be a good or bad thing? Why?
Good thing for whites, because I wouldn't have to worry about their contamination of my people. However, I oppose it on principle.
And I'm certain Africans would.
>>
>>39615947
I already answered and said yes. But now that I think about it, this topic is a little too complex for a yes or no question such as this.
>>
>>39616034
>implying anything but the top tier of Nigerians gets the chance to come here
It's called "brain drain" for a reason.
>>
>>39616055
You said yes to an either/or question?
>>
>>39616094
I mean, what defines "equal"? Because literally, every "group" on the planet has committed some type of shitty atrocity, every group on the planet has also done a bit of good as well.
>>
>>39616126
After separating, how did populations maintain cognitive/behavioral equality?

>>
>>39616064
You claimed it to be genetic, though. If Africans lost the genetic lottery and are just born retarded because of some magical low-I.Q gene, then why do intelligent Nigerians even exist? What caused them to be so intelligent? Why did their genes vary so much compared to their other African brethren?
>>
File: naxalt2.png (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
naxalt2.png
36KB, 640x480px
>>39616166
>why do intelligent Nigerians even exist?
>>
>>39606125
So now that /r9k/ has thoroughly rejected the faggot/tranny shills, now they try the muh /pol/tard strategy? Robots still don't want you people here, just originally find a way to gtfo.
>>
>>39616150
Obviously, no one changed in equivalent ways do to a number of different factors, but even if you look within a group you could find variations. That's why we've been killing each other since the dawn of time.
>>
>>39616166
>what is a bell curve
You have to be intentionally dense. There are intelligent blacks, but we're talking about societal averages. And as multiple anons have pointed out, this isn't just about intelligence anyway. It's about racial integrity.
>>
>>39616166
because of a distribution curve

not even that guy but think it through

It's like you're asking "Well if men are taller than women, how do WNBA players even exist?" I don't even necessarily believe that Africans are unintelligent, but using an elite immigrant group as evidence of anything is ridiculous.
>>
>>39616214
>board is all about despising feminism and whores
>not intrinsically right-wing
>>
>>39616222
So there is variation in cognitive/behavioral traits both between groups as well as within groups?
>>
>>39616225
My question has fuck all to do with a "bell curve". I'm asking for a scientific peer reviewed article on the confirmed connection between genetics, race, and I.Q. The average could be that way for a number of factors, saying "they're black, that's why the average is this low." doesn't answer my question.

You'd think with the amount of "red pilling" you idiots boast about that you'd at least be able to produce one peer reviewed article or document of some sort.
>>
>>39616041
Both? Alright. So then in your eyes not only is white nationalism the ideal system, it is also the most likely to succeed in accomplishing the goal of stopping white genocide. Okay. Well then here's a challenge to you. I want you, as a white nationalist, to explain to me how it is white nationalists in the future manage to accomplish their goals. This should be something you're capable of doing since you've already made the claim that it is the most pragmatic solution, so you've evaluated every other possible solution and have a path to victory. If you can do that, then we can move on to part two.
>Good thing for whites..
Well that's strange. Asians should think it a good thing for Asians then that if instead of Europe being colonized by Africans and Arabs by Asians instead? And Africans and Arabs should view it as a good thing what is happening now too?
>>
>>39616260
Yes, but this exists for literally every group on the planet and for a number of different reasons. You definitely can't just point to "muh genetics" and call it a day.

Especially since you mentioned sociopathy, which anyone could become a sociopath. Just look at this board.
>>
>>39616248
Faggots and whores were told to fuck off and now they're spamming this lol guize pol wypipo is le dumb shit throughout the board, try to keep up.
>>
>>39616264
Here you go, obviously I'm not the guy arguing with you (I would never argue with a moron like you) have fun!

www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com
>>
>>39616209
>the median defines the pattern
If you have a small sample size, identify a pattern A-B-B-A-B-B-A-B and your next unknown is A, the pattern is useless. "But it's B 68% of the time" only proves the point.
>>
>>39616289
So not all population groups are equal. I'm glad we agree. I wrote this earlier in reply to someone else, but it's relevant and has always been my opinion. I gave you no reason to think otherwise.

>Almost all traits are influenced by both genes as well as the environment. This seems basic, and almost everyone will acknowledge this when discussing individuals, but when you move the subject to groups, people sperg out and completely deny any role that nature might play.
>>
>>39616312
>Ask for a peer reviewed article
>This dumb faggot post a random HTML link on biodiversity.

Do you know what a peer reviewed study is?
>>
>>39616264
>moving the goalposts
Just look at IQ of races. Minnesota adoption study is a good one. And as I said, for ideological reasons, studies on this aren't allowed any more. Sociology is one of the most leftist fields right now.
>>39616273
It's not the most "pragmatic" solution. It is the ONLY solution, and it will have to come about through, at the very least, the threat of physical force following massive hardship. Revolutions are inherently anti-democratic, because most normies don't care enough to get off their asses.
>Asians should think it a good thing for Asians then that if instead of Europe being colonized by Africans and Arabs by Asians instead? And Africans and Arabs should view it as a good thing what is happening now too?
And yes, each group cares for its own first and foremost. That is exactly my fucking point. So if you want to reduce endless wars over territory, you base the order on ethnostate that acknowledge each other's right to exist. No group will willingly be destroyed.
>>39616314
There isn't a small sample size.
>>
>>39616273
>Africans and Arabs should view it as a good thing what is happening now too?

Yea, they do. Is this not obvious? I'm not the guy you're discussing this with, but group interests don't always align. You can understand that at least, right? Why do you think the Republican Party gets ~90% of its votes from white Americans?
>>
>>39616364
Do you know how to click on a webpage? Are you really that stupid? Why don't you click on the URL, and tell me what it contains links to you utter moron? Is playing dumb the only argument you could come up with?
>>
>>39616340
>So not all population groups are equal.

That doesn't mean they don't deserve basic human rights, however. And "equal" is a very subjective term.
>>
>>39616389
Just as I suspected, your stupid ass doesn't know what a peer reviewed article is. Because if you did, you'd know that your link doesn't contain a single fucking one.
>>
>>39616406
I don't mean equal in moral value. That's a completely separate issue. I was talking only about the absurd dogma of biological equality, which I'm glad to see you have renounced.
>>
>>39606140
fp eternally bp
>>
>>39616441
How do you define "biological" equality? Like I said, equality in this sense is extremely vague.
>>
>>39616448
Is it meant to imply that white nationalism has as much legitimacy as antiracism?
>>
>>39616448
fp eternally sf
>>
File: Not a single one.png (144KB, 1357x701px) Image search: [Google]
Not a single one.png
144KB, 1357x701px
>>39616426
Do you see this my dear audience? This is hallucination in action. This guy would rather hallucinate that these hundreds of articles don't exist rather than admit the truth. How pathetic. Do note the scroll bar.
>>
>>39616453
Equality in:
>intelligence (verbal, spatial, or mathematical)
>aggressiveness
>anxiousness
>neuroticism
>cooperativeness
>indivualistic/collectivistic tendencies
>sympathy/compassion
>sociopathy
>time preference/planning ability
>disposition towards any particular kind of mental ailment
>egocentricity
>tendency to take risks
>conformity
>creativity
or anything else you care to assess. Literally none of these traits will be distributed evenly across the globe. The idea that "everyone is equal", is a lie. That is my point. Neither individuals nor groups are equal.

And yes, equality is hard to define, because it doesn't really exist except as an ethical value.
>>
I'm taken a back every time someone states that I.Q has more so to do with environmental factors, and then neo-nazis chime in with "BUT MOSTLY GENETIC."

Like what do you think influences genetics? Do you think genetics are this magic independent factor completely separate from everything else and is influenced by some random probability counter?
>>
>>39616531
>what do you think influences genetics?

Evolutionary history? Heritage? One's parents?
>>
>>39606140
WTF i hate white now
>>
>>39616527
You cant even measure half the shit you listed.

For example, how the fuck do you possibly measure cooperativeness? Groups wouldn't even be groups without such things as co-operability.

We can barely define what constitutes intelligence, but you're confident we can measure all of this other shit?
>>
>collectivism
gross
>>
>>39616585
So peoples parents just randomly popped into existence without any sort of outside environmental factors influencing their evolution?

Yeah, "God" just said "fuck it, umma roll some dice and see what happens."
>>
>>39606125
progressive national socialism

a movement we can get all get behind
>>
>>39616644
All those things, every single one, would have to be perfectly evenly distributed across population groups for equality to be true. You see how absurd that is, don't you?

And no, not all those things can be measured at the moment. But my point is that it's ludicrous to hold the assumption of equality as a default. As a result of divergent evolution, equality between groups is impossible. Yet it is taken for granted by many people. This is a little bit of a problem, when you have millions of people who have unshakeable faith in what's just a colossal lie. But at least I somewhat got through to you, and you no longer believe that all groups are equal.

It's really no great leap from acknowledging that not all individuals are equal.
>>
>>39616693
Are you seriously conflating in-lifetime environmental influence with the evolutionary pressure exerted by an environment over many generations?
>>
>>39616774
>All those things, every single one, would have to be perfectly evenly distributed across population groups for equality to be true

But first, you'd have to find a way to measure them. No one is arguing equality of biology, leftist are arguing equality of basic human rights.

Unless you're arguing that people don't deserve basic human rights because of biological differences that they have no control over? Then you have no point.
>>
>>39616798
Are you seriously suggesting that there is no connection between the two?
>>
>>39616855
>No one is arguing equality of biology

Why would you even try to make such an obvious lie?
>>
>>39616875
I mean, we could break up humans into so many different sub-groups until eventually it's narrowed down to the connection between toe-nail growth rate and chance to commit suicide.
>>
>>39616913
Why did you say that though? People argue that all the time. The UN has declared exactly that. Every politician in the western world would proudly profess to believe in biological equality between groups. You could do interviews with thousands of people and scarcely a handful would be willing to attach their face or name to criticism of biological equality.

Why did you even write that? It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1496428946438.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496428946438.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>(((white nationalists))) are literal shills destroying the concept of national socalism due to their association with tiki tourches and violence, Hitler would be turing in his grave if he found out that the alt right is asociated with national socalism.

True national socalists are down right fed up with their larping shit that is damaging the genuine movement of national socalism.
>A movememt that rejects the ideas of revoution and embraces the will of the people through the democractic process.
>A movement that aims to win the hearts of the people not turn them off through acts of violence and terrorism.
>how these "alt right types embace american concepts of (((liberty))) and the (((free market))), whilst rejecting the left wing socalist aspects of the movement that ensure fairness for the ethnic people of the nation.
>>
>>39616969
I say that because that's how reality works if we cut out the race and used some other factor like hair color and intelligence as well. Now all of a sudden different races are mixed into these other subdivisions that are completely independent of race.
>>
>>39617038
Biological descent groups with common ancestry exist. You think acknowledging that is tantamount to saying "all people with black skin are the same and have the same traits that no other people anywhere possess and they all are dumb and I hate them because I don't like dark colors for some reason"?

But as for using groups, how about starting with the groups recognized by the FBI? You know, those racial groups that are assumed by every leftist and every member of the US government to have absolutely no average genetic differences beyond the superficial? How about assessing those groups? Might be useful to have some kind of explanation for the behavioral differences between them that's not related to white racism, wouldn't it?

You are just playing with semantics, anyway. You can break humanity down however you like, and you will never be able to find perfect biological equality across the globe. This is why leftists who haven't completely deluded themselves move on to advocate for the total prohibition of investigating population differences.
>>
>>39617168
>You think acknowledging that is tantamount to saying "all people with black skin are the same and have the same traits that no other people anywhere possess and they all are dumb and I hate them because I don't like dark colors for some reason"?

If you recognize this isn't the case, then why mention it in the first place? What's your end goal here if it's not to generalize?

Why is "biological equality" so important to you? You keep bringing it up, but you aren't suggesting any solutions as to how it should be handled.
>>
National Bolshevik WN here. I believe in preservation. It has nothing to do with IQ. Races are like families and you don't want to destroy the family.

If whites went extinct it would be like tigers going extinct. A horrible thing for the world. I'm environmentalist and advocate for endangered species for the same reason I'm a WN.
>>
>>39617222
Here's how to handle it: acknowledge that it's nonsense with no basis in reality. Move on from there. Not particularly hard.

Look, in America, white people commit more crime than Asians. I do not think that this is solely because white people are being oppressed. I think there are some genetic factors at play. No one even cares to speculate about this, needless to say.

But people spend a massive amount of time thinking and talking about the differences in arrest rates and incarceration rates between blacks and whites. Literally no mainstream figure will even entertain the notion that such differences could be influenced by biology, even partially. They assume biological equality, and move to look for other explanations. Since biological equality is nonsense, this is a problem. It is not good when the entire basis of government policy is a lie.

This is only one example of an area where things could be handled differently if biological equality was not taken as sacrosanct.
>>
>>39606125
it will be an endless cycle
>white people win
>they start killing those who arent pure white

do people forget the irish were once used as slaves by white people as well
>>
>>39606125

White nationalism comes from a people of muddied ancestry trying to distance themselves from the truth.

Do you know what we call it in Poland? Nationalism. Because we aren't w% English, x% German, y% Irish, z% Italian, and yet coming to grips with the fact that in reality we're none of those.
>>
>>39617365
It's a socioeconomic one since blacks who weren't oppressed and slaves for generation after generation come here and do fine.
>>
File: 1502137880701.jpg (441KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502137880701.jpg
441KB, 569x800px
Ok dudebruh
>>
>>39610040
I would tell them to fuck off, sjw faggot.
>>
>>39617405
Is that all you have to say in response? Do you even have any data on the crime rates of African immigrant groups to America, or is it something you just heard somewhere?

But regardless, what would you say about Nigerians in Japan? What about blacks in Britain (the country that never had chattel slavery or Jim Crow and outlawed the slave trade first)? What about the Bahamas? Prosperous tourist destination with a fairly high standard of living, yet still in possession of a sky-high murder rate. What about the basic fact that West Africans have higher testosterone than whites or Asians and carry the warrior gene (MAO-A) at massively higher rates? There is more going on here than economics.

Again, no one freaks out that much if you say whites are more violent than Asians. There is no White Lives Matter out there protesting the disproportionate number of American white men that are arrested in comparison to Asian men. That would be silly and nobody would take it seriously. But start talking about blacks and whites and people become immediately irrational, dismissing out of hand the possibility that current behavior is in any way influenced by genetic differences. Why make this assumption?

You are making the claim that only nurture is at play and nature doesn't matter at all. How about a little bit of both? Is that so hard to accept?
>>
>>39617725
I don't mean purely from a crime standpoint, I'mt talking via education and other factors as well, they even shit on native american black people if not outright despise them.

For all of this I want proof of some sort of epidemic of black immigrants around the world murdering native populations in droves. Also as far as we know there is no real evidence of a "warrior" gene.

There are more white people than Asian men, so of course, there is bound to be more white men arrested than asian.

The reason why people become immediately irrational is that unlike your white vs Asian comparison, there is no history of slavery and systematic oppression that may or may not have an enormous effect on the disparity between asian crime and white crime. Do I really need to get into how Europeans kidnapped Africans from their countries, stripped them of their culture, language, etc.. treated them like human filth for years and years to come. Then even after slavery CONTINUE to deny basic human rights to the majority of black communities? Have you ever heard of redlining?

You can't even say "see, look at how Africans are in their own countries even though they were never slaves!" because europeans still raped and exploited Africa as a whole.
>>
File: 1500581123453.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500581123453.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>39606125
Because I'm not white?

Even if I was I probably wouldn't support because there is no basis for the argument that white people are better than other people.

LOVE TRUMPS HATE
>>
>>39617883
>epidemic of black immigrants around the world murdering native populations in droves

Point to the specific post where this was claimed to be happening.

>There are more white people than Asian men, so of course, there is bound to be more white men arrested than asian.

Are you serious? You don't even understand the concept of arrests per capita...?

I hope you're a teenager.

>Europeans kidnapped Africans from their countries

You don't know anything about the history of the Atlantic Slave Trade. This is something you heard and are just repeating. The overwhelming majority of African slaves were purchased from other Africans, not "kidnapped". That's why it's called the slave *trade*.

>there is no real evidence of a "warrior" gene

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105117/
>>
>>39617982
>Point to the specific post where this was claimed to be happening.

It was an exaggeration, you're suggesting that somehow the murder rates or what not by these races are out of control wherever they go.

>Are you serious? You don't even understand the concept of arrests per capita...?

Post your evidence then

>You don't know anything about the history of the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Neither do you apparently, these "sold" slaves as you called them had a different meaning of the word slavery. To them, slavery was a contract to pay off a certain debt for a certain period of time. This is what they thought the euros were up to, but they lied.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105117/

I don't see any mention of a warrior gene in this article, a lot of this information here seems to be pointing more so towards environmental factors.
>>
>>39606125
Nationalism is self deception if you support the gov.
Benefit yourself and those you like , fuck the state cult.
>>
>>39618118
Alright folks, pack it up, this thing is just baiting for (You)s.
>>
>>39618742
Concession accepted then alt-right faggot.
>>
>>39618118
Why do people intentionally make posts that paint themselves as idiots when they can't even do it in a funny way?
>>
File: 1463500989162 (1).jpg (72KB, 1037x583px) Image search: [Google]
1463500989162 (1).jpg
72KB, 1037x583px
>>39617030
>True national socialists
>>
"White" isn't a nation and Americans are mongrels anyway.
>>
fuck off cumskin

>>>/p*l/
>>
>>39606125
muh rights
checkmate
>>
>>39606172
Likely a bersa thunder .380, hi points are bully af
>>
File: 9gaeg.png (415KB, 509x767px) Image search: [Google]
9gaeg.png
415KB, 509x767px
>>39615647
lol, white people always assume that just because they're white they're beautiful
>>
File: sweden islam.jpg (73KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
sweden islam.jpg
73KB, 876x493px
>>39611101
>*doesn't have white babies*

You fucking retarded nigger. White people -especially white people in Europe- typically have children once they have graduated and obtained a steady source of income, unlike the cockroaches who spawn 10 Tyrones and Shaniquas before they turn 18. The whole """""""refugee""""""" business is based on system that ships people from sandlands in large numbers, hands them free housing and free money, and therefore they don't need to worry about steady income or any of the stuff Europeans worry about, and they can breed freely.

You can't exchange the population of prosperous white country with niggers and expect it to stay as prosperous country. It's not the country that is magically making things work, it's the PEOPLE, and when the PEOPLE are gone, the country will turn shit. Look at the bloating crime rates of Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Finland, and France. Look what groups are overrepresented. Look at the daily terror attacks, muslim rape gangs. That shit will be all Europe is known for in the future if people don't fucking open their eyes. Look at all the lying media talking about nazi frogs as some serious threat, while talking about literal pedophile worshiping rape gangs as "religion of peace".

TL;DR:
Niggers get paid to nigger, and thus they can breed freely.
>>
>>39609959
>Lol We should only let a select few elite people get education because muh peasants
That's fucking retarded dude
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.