[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I manipulate women biology and instincts to be attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Return_to_castle_wolfenstein.jpg (419KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Return_to_castle_wolfenstein.jpg
419KB, 1600x1200px
How can I manipulate women biology and instincts to be attracted to me?
>>
Appear protective and dominating. It is harder if you're ugly, short, whatever, but not impossible : the main thing they'll look at is your social, financial, and professional situation.
>>
Chloroform (anon please do not actually do this)
>>
Pick up artistry
>>
Get buff and be protective, tranny here and those qualities in a man make my insides explode. Yeah yeah you hate trannies but estrogen gives intense feels for these kind of things, hope that helps anon. Not to mention women are raised to love monetary things and spend lots of money so if you have that I bet it couldn't hurt
>>
>>39604202
When i was asking for advice on here a few days back they told me to be aloof and distant like i dont give a fuck.
I think to some extent its worked.
>>
>>39604412
but what do u mean protective? like whiteknight ? jeeze
>>
>>39604280
7 proxies aren't enough, huh?
>>
>>39604525
Yeah but not too much
>>
>>39604202
At least one of the following however two or more ups the odds:
Be a beast
Be a genius
Be famous
Be rich
>>
>>39604202
>How can I manipulate women biology and instincts to be attracted to me?
by being attractive
>>
>>39604525
When I turned feminine I started to learn, females are fretful and scared and want protection. I almost never leave the house without a guy around me late at night. It just feels nice to have some male who seems to want to protect and take care of you. Get bigger, get muscles are the big things that help with this. I hungout with a 6'4" robot from here and he told me he'd protect me and take care of me if anyone said anything or did anything when we were out and it just felt nice since I was vulnerable and scared.
>>
>>39604591
>When I turned feminine...
how tall are you?
>>
>>39604202
It's as simple as this
>be you
>beta male
>but there are other men more beta than you
>find these men
>form a social circle with them
>become the alpha male within the group. Talk the loudest, make the most conversation, and be the one who directs the group towards activities
>some of these men have contacts. Perhaps the parents of one of them works in a well know company as a higher up
>get close with these people. It should be too difficult, as compared to the group you are the alpha, so naturally they will see you as valuable since the beta men do
>now your in contact with some more alphas, but there will be some betas within this new group.
>find the betas, and repeat the above steps
>at some point you have a swarm of alpha men around you who value you
>studies show that women will be more attracted to guys with status, and a guy in a group who is the loud talking alpha is perceived as being higher status
>as a result, women will organically be attracted to you
Its one hell of a game anon
>>
>>39604652
5'5"
oringeo
>>
>>39604709
are you qt? can you pass?
otherwise peps would just be more afraid of you.
>>
fuck everyone in this thread for expecting op to be a disposable protective tool that sacrifices himself for a bitch.
>>
Just b yourself, anon.
>>
>>39604747
Mhmm I pass, even with passing it just feels like such a scary world and it feels like everyone might know my secret so whenever a guy makes me feel safe it gives me really really nice feels. I've talked to women and they like men to be protective too just like me, probably traps more so than women but it really is a nice feeling
>>
Things that make a guy attractive with no effort:

>be tall
>have wide shoulders
>have deep voice

>>39604525
You have to be careful about that. It's pathetic when a guy whiteknights when the situation doesn't call for it.

>>39604758
Blame biology, bitch
>>
>>39604827
I suggest you rely on something else than a lanklet for protection.
wouldn't want that boipucci going to waste now.
>>
>>39604859
angry manlet
>>
>>39604841
>Blame biology, bitch

It's not biology though, it's faggoty men who keep bending over backwards for them and essentially spoiling them. The way women act is virtually identical to the way kids who were spoiled by their parents act and I guarantee the cause isn't all too different either.
>>
>>39604202
Man Return to Castle Wolfenstein was awesome, my favorite fps by far

Also, the way you manipulate women to be attracted to you is by being attractive and not being unnatractive (ie looks and social status), there's no magic trick.
>>
>>39604202
Just spray some pheromones on your face or something
>>
>>39604202
Get money. Thier biology is alll about finding a provider
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.