[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostaligia Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 648.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
74KB, 412x351px
Lads, can you remember a moment in your life that you wish you could relive? Either to change something or just to experience it again
I'll start

>be me, 16
>be recently out of first sexual relationship
>absolutely crushed when she left
>"friends" are all beta cucks that desperately want sex
>I was the legend in the group coz was first to lose V
>at time, also beta cuck
>never been assertive or felt powerful in my life (relevant)
>go to friend's 18th
>full of beta cucks and sluts
>basically an awkward pair-up session with me as the "referee"
>only 1 girl I would call 9/10, and there's like 6 or 7 3/10s
>best friend at time was 8/10
>another girl who everyone wanted to bang was skinny, 5ft 2 slutty 14-15 yr old 4/10 girl
>best friend knows I was fresh out of a good relationship so promised to look after me
>5 minutes later, already pissed and he's off elsewhere
>I slowly get drunk and try to have a good time
>anxiety kicks in like fuck
>sees best friend talking to 4/10
>wtf.jpeg
>oh shit need to piss
>got to toilet, maybe two minutes
>comes back to friend's kitchen
>best friend is crying on the floor
>>
Story continued
>4/10 has shit-eating grin on as she steals people's shoes and throws them at best friend's face
>shit-eating grin is enough to get me angry
>look around
>none of the beta cucks or sluts are doing anything
>just watching the little shit throw stuff at my crying friend
>triggered.exe
>I lunge at her and push her into wall
>shit-eating grin gets wider and more irritating
>uwotmate.gif
>all angry from weeks past snap in an instant
>I grab her by the throat and push her against the wall
>shit-eating grin melts of her ugly cunt face
>absolute bliss
>start to strangle her
>friends see she is in pain and break it up
>most beta cucks and sluts stand back and just gawp
>only 2 sluts come forward to help their friend, which is now also crying
>I shout
"If you ever touch my friend again, I will slit your throat, you cunt!"
>been struggling with mental illness for years (Turns out I was Autistic, figures)
>end up spending 10 minutes looking after best friend
>I call my parents to pick us up
>I call his parents to let them know he's coming home
>parents of b-day boy asked me to leave
>don't put up a fight
>calmly stand up with my best friend and walk out of the house
>go home
>mum asks me if I had a good time
>sheknowsnothing.jpeg
>never tell her what happened until I told my councillor this year

>best moment of my life
>felt more powerful than I have ever felt before
>felt more in control
>it was good to be feared
>decided life was good and tried to get on with my life
>now criminal psychology student starting first year at Uni
>never spoke to 4/10 again since she's scared shitless
>she constantly complains about women's rights and how I'm a misogynist to one of my beta cuck friends
>mfw I have never felt as good as that night before or since
>>
I'd give anything to go back in time to 2013 and start university again, but as the person I am now. I had a really shit, boring time except for my final year and I've just come back as a masters student, but it's too late.
>>
>>39603987
What changed between then and now?
>>
>>39604023
I was a full-blown robot autist when I started uni, and didn't really change until third year, I got very lucky and lived with some great normies but it wasn't really until then that I started to enjoy myself, but overall it feels like I missed out on so much. Friends, good times, sex, relationships, etc.

In the year between then and now I matured a lot both physically and mentally, and started taking testosterone which further changed me as a person for the better, and I just know that I'd have a fucking incredible time if I did it all over again.
>>
File: msclchrs5_useo.jpg (24KB, 350x283px) Image search: [Google]
msclchrs5_useo.jpg
24KB, 350x283px
Third grade, way before the internet or smartphones or any of that shit existed. Ne with friends outside on playground during long lunch recess.

There was a big steep hill at the back of the playground. We pretended it was WW2 and we were Marines storming the beaches at Normandy on D-day.

We were like full on Saving Private Ryan, all totally 100% into it with imaginations being so powerful at that age that it was like we were really there, could really see shells exploding, really felt like I was throwing grenades into German bunkers, etc.
>>
>>39603774
The one single day my parents allowed me to play video games alone instead of forcing me to do shit I didn't want to do with people I didn't want to hang out with.
>>
>>39603774

>be me
>newly-fertilized zygote
>need to decide whether or not to complete first cell division
>i do
>years later
>have one of those "it's a wonderful life" moments
>realize how much better off everyone would be if i had never been born

Much as I'd like to relive someone I personally found enjoyable, or I'd like to have a "do-over" for one of my many fuckups, I think I'd probably have to go with preventing my birth, thus preventing the damage I've done to others in my life.

>>39604279

This was an awesome read, anon.

We also had a steep hill at the back of our playground, and it would turn into a big ass muddy slide in the spring.

Every single recess was either war or cops & robbers or general mayhem of some other sort. Every kid prided themselves on dying well, too...after a dramatic slide to the bottom of the hill, of course.
>>
>>be 16
>>still have all the vertebra in my back
>>fucking prime 16yo blonde Stacy
I wish I could do that again
>>
>>39603774
>i will never, ever discover rule 34 ever again
let that sink in lads :(
>>
4th and 5th grade before my anxiety and depression started to ruin my life and I started drinking and stealing pills. I miss those days. all I did with my friends was draw and talk about
anime. middle school was hell. I would give anything to wake up on the first day of 4th grade and have my life so far been just a really bad dream.

https://youtu.be/0OqZhwSRYwE
>>
>>39604997
Faggoli.
>>
>Be me
>Be five or six
>Don't understand anything
>House looks amazing to little me
>Have bird
>Five cats
>Two dogs
>A computer
>Wake up in morning with beautiful sunshine glare through glass window built in to the door
>Play computer
>Bird sqawking
>Cat meowing
>Dogs in the backyard barking
>House is boring now
>Down to two cats
>Bird dead
>Computer gone
>The parents I knew gone
>Everything gone
I would do anything just to go back...
>>
>>39605515
Forgot to add -
>Dogs are still here but they're old
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.