[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so hysteric about long flights, especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images (21).jpg (10KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
10KB, 276x182px
Why do normies get so hysteric about long flights, especially transatlantic ones? Even if you're in coach, I find the whole process very soothing and comfy. Everything about the experience is enjoyable, it genuinely feels like an adventure. I especially like listening to the pilot making announcements, the overly polite stewardesses, and the lights dimming halfway through the trip when everyone makes pretend to fall asleep. Even airline food in general doesn't seem so bad.

Transatlantic flights are truly a treat.
>>
>>39603470
They're impatient and need to get from point a to point b asap. They don't know how to live comfy
>>
I am 6'2 and after sitting for 2-3 hours in one of those seats my knees and ass cheeks become excruciating painful. I always give up my window seat to sit by the aisle so I can stand and walk around every few minutes without having to squeeze past people.
>>
>>39603470
I don't mind flying. If it's a long flight I'll sleep through it, if it's short I'll read a book. I don't get a kick out of any of it besides the take off and landing or occasional bad turbulence.

I hate flying with my girlfriend because she gets sick, gets scared, gets bored, needs the bathroom but is embarrassed to go, wants to play games or generally stop me sleeping and keeps me too grounded throughout the trip but flying itself isn't bad
>>
>>39603470
I can't sit in that fucking position for so long, it's torture
>>
Because people are disgusting and having to be cramped next stranger for 10-15 hours ruins it and i say this as someone who always tries to book the best seat in advance
>>
>>39603470
>having to sit in close proximity to a shitton of normies
>treat
I hope you aren't serious.
Also what this gay >>39603507 said, the cgair in coach are ridiculously uncomfortable so much so, that at least for me sleeping is 100% of the table. That's fine for like an 8 hours flight, but I've been more then once on back to back flights adding up to 24h+
I guess Id agree though if i had tickets for one of the higher tier classes, free drinks/booze, nice meals and big almost bed like chairs and lots of personal space do sound comfy. Id do that any day of the week
>>
i travel between charlotte and munich fairly often and it sucks dick...OP.
>>
I once had a 12 hour flight with a little kid kicking my seat. I couldn't sleep because he would periodically start screaming once every 20 minutes. Got in a fight with that shit kid's father.

An hour or two later the dad got in a fight with some other passengers and I felt validated. Now when I want to sleep during a flight I go coach.
>>
>>39603470
>Even airline food in general doesn't seem so bad.

I don't really like flying that much but, I agree that the 'food is terrible' meme is overstated. I mean if you find the cooked shit that bad you can just get the chips or cookies they have which is identical to what they'd have on ground.

Then again this is when normies start giving you scornful looks about how food isn't a meal, to shame you into submission.
>>
went from europe to tokyo for a 4 day trip last month and the flight was a nightmare because the stop over was in abu dhabi so the plane was filled with tons of arabs who flodded the toilet one hour into the flight

fucking animals
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>39603705
Had mashed potatoes with some kind of mustard sauce, some veggies and chicken on a Lufthansa flight and it was breddy gud.
>>
File: IMG_0060.png (66KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.png
66KB, 320x280px
Last time I was flying, a cute girl from Hong Kong sat next to me.
She slept up against me most of the flight.
Almost felt like having a gf
>>
fuck that. i went to italy this summer and that plane ride drove me out of my fucking mind.
>>
File: 1504844890966.gif (2MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504844890966.gif
2MB, 240x320px
>>39603829
I went to Greece this summer and there was a girl that was going to Brussels next to me. I think she was an au pair returning home. She had that classic super pale, European, I guess waloon look. She asked if I was traveling alone and tried to make conversation before giving up when she was realized I was autistic. Cute girl, I will cherish the memory of interacting with her forever.
>>
>>39603829
Damn anon not gonma lie that sounds pretty nice.I cant imagine a cute asian girl being comfortable enough to fall asleep on me
>>
>>39604005
Not gonna lie.
I'm not bad looking. Half Scandinavian, half Asian. 6'1 and I workout.
Really shouldn't be here. But I'm awkward as fuck when I begin to talk, so there's that
>>
>why do normies
Idiot. Robots are far, far more scared of flying. Most here have never set foot on an airplane.
>>
>>39603470
I only got to do this once but I completely agree with you OP.
>>
I love flying. But obviously for any long flights I only fly business or first. A 12 hour flight in business class with a good airline is so super comfy you don't want it to end.
>>
>>39604112
Transatlantic business class is like $5k a seat. You rich senpai?
>>
>>39604128
I have a 6 figures job. And you can easily find long haul business for 3k eur or less. You just have to know where to look and be flexible with the dates. Be on the lookout for campaign prices.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.