[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ General - Fuck My School Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 81

>be me, 25
>returning student
>still taking last few prerequisites
>median class age is like 20
>every guy is a swagfag nimrod who brings up drugs every chance they get
>every girl is a prissy spoiled little cunt who looks at their phone every 2 seconds
>realize how normy and gay I was the first time I was in uni
>mostly stay quiet
>grit my teeth at the liberal cuck bullshit professors try to shove at me everyday
>at least its Friday
>oh thats right, I have no friends and on probation

How'd everyone else's week go?
>>
>How'd everyone else's week go?
Uni hasn't started yet. Two weeks left.

Can it FUCKING start already, I'm bored as fuck
>>
>>39603258
>Spend an entire day figuring out a schedule that would let me visit 5 classes with mandatory attendance because I only have those left
>Get into the first one
>Try to get into second one
>Fail
Well, guess my Bachelor's will take another semester then.
I expect to finish after only 11 semesters now.
>>
>>39603428
where the fuck do you live that college classes haven't started yet?
>>
>english professor wants us to write about free speech
>brings up charlottesville protests & counter protest
>calls on us one by one to comment and share our thoughts
>normies all rambling about DRUMF and RAYCISSS
>"he wants to like... build a WALL. he's literally HITLER."
>have to make up some dumb politically correct comments
>spend the whole hour biting my tongue and cringing
>>
>>39603500
Europe

original
>>
File: 1500387694396.jpg (76KB, 604x659px) Image search: [Google]
1500387694396.jpg
76KB, 604x659px
>>39603258
I managed to talk myself into going to my uni's anime club, I don't know if I'll be going back. I went because I just want friends which I have literally never had a single one so I don't know why I thought this would be different I can actually hang out with and game/watch anime with irl but it was a weird combination of cringe and normalfag with some ironic weebs hanging around in the background. Everyone but me was super talkative and friendly but I just can't do shit like that social interaction seems so alien to me. Also watching shows with them was kind of annoying, they had decent taste but they laughed and reacted way too much, maybe I'm just actually autistic but I almost always stay completely silent. Thanks for reading my blog post faggots
>>
>>39603634
tfw went to anime club at my Uni with a friend and everyone was just an ironic weeb or had low powerlevels
>>
>>39603581
>have to make up some dumb politically correct comments

Fuck, I know the feeling. My English professor is also a feminine little bitch of a "man". You sincerely have to play nice-nice with these people in order for it not to affect your grade.
>>
>>39603634
>>39603673
PLEBIANS IN THE ANIME CLUB

DISGUSTING

MY BOYPUSSY IS BONE-DRY
>>
>>39603258
I dropped my Physics 3 course because its cancer.

I'm trying to convince the college to let me take the Discrete Structures course despite it having a 10 minute time conflict with my UNIX course.
The UNIX course is 1 hour 40 minutes long.

Outside of that its nice to be around young human beings.
>>
>>39603258
anyone else hiding in the library waiting for their parents to pick them up to go home over the weekend?
>>
>>39603258
>Took break from college, got my Emt b certification worried that I'm too fat 6ft at 275 pounds. Also need to brush up on my skills before applying to emt job.
>>
I've never stepped foot in a university in my life.
>>
>>39603634
I'd be your friend if you went to my uni. You sound alright in my book.
>>
File: 1476465629847.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476465629847.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>39603953
>I'd be your friend if you went to my uni
No you wouldn't that's not some I'm a real robot meme, I've actually never had a single friend, I just don't understand people at all. For some reason I thought if I tried hanging out with weebs and other autists I could somehow make it but even then it's still all too much for me.
>>
File: 1473279292855.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1473279292855.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>39603634
>tfw your uni doesn't even have an anime club, only a "Japanese culture" society
no thank you
>>
>go to anime club something like 10 years ago

>everyone is a tranny, never talks, or literally cosplays with autistic levels of cringe

Keep in mind I had no friends and i still hated it, ironic weebs and normies might suck, but trust me, its better than a room full of degenerate freaks.

Anime has def gone more mainstream
>>
File: PepeUlmanis_2.jpg (58KB, 207x285px) Image search: [Google]
PepeUlmanis_2.jpg
58KB, 207x285px
Any Latviabros here? Surely living in one of the top countries in suicide rate would bring some of us to /r9k/?
>>
>>39603258
I thank god literally every day that I'll never have to set foot inside a school ever again. 17 years of torture and assholes. Seriously fuck people.
>>
>>39603992
I haven't had a friend since middle school because I find 99% of people to be insufferable. I'd love to have a friend who was quiet and didn't feel the need to make up uninteresting conversation just so there wouldn't be silence. I hate sitting alone at the cafeteria every day I just wish I could talk about anime with someone who wasn't completely obnoxious about it.
>>
>>39604191
There's a difference between someone who's quite and someone who can't carry a conversation at all
>>
>go to year one registration
>only one roast in my course that's waiting to switch to something else
Feels good
>>
>>39603258
What course are you doing Oh pee?
>>
>>39603258
You're on probation? wtf did you do?
>>
>>39604400
I assume he means academic probation, anon.
>>
>>39603258
>You have one opportunity to join a club or society and that is on an unspecified day during the first week, if you can even find the building they recruit in
>Just join through the university website Anon :)
>You must know somebody in the society in order to join, since these societies usually meet in student accommodation and they don't read their emails
>Sports clubs disband after a few weeks because the serious members want to continue off campus
I have not heard anybody speak about a club or society at my uni for 2 years. I don't think these societies or clubs even exist
>>
File: 1504405456903.jpg (42KB, 465x511px) Image search: [Google]
1504405456903.jpg
42KB, 465x511px
>>39603258
>has to retake an intro english class that didn't transfer correctly
>requires interaction with other students
>is the only non-freshman in the class
>frequently misses classes because of off-campus living
>getting ready to exchange papers with ""peers""
>nigger bitch says "Oh it's him"

Now I have to take sass from some ugly black bitch freshman who didn't even take this class in high school. Why do I have to talk with these people?
I already know that my grade is plummeting because this is a participation based class.I fucking hate this.
>>
File: tennessee-tech-logo.gif (106KB, 644x493px) Image search: [Google]
tennessee-tech-logo.gif
106KB, 644x493px
>tfw made a uni thread a week or two ago
>someone in the thread actually went to tn tech, where I am
>got banned before I could trade contact with him
God wants me to be a robot
>>
>>39605121
I'm going to spam this every uni thread until he sees it again
>>
Moved into my apartment for uni two days ago. Only spoken to my flatmates once each. Can hear them laughing and watching rick and morty together. Too afraid of social interactions to join them.
>>
>>39603634
iktf, I draws quite often and the animu club recruited me into their production team to make prints for the club's booth in anime conventions.
They are alright people but fuck do I hate drawing with someone staring at my screen, not to mention the constant corrections they give.
>>
>>39604750
i despise participation based class. Some dumbfuck always ask stupid questions just for the grades. Either that or they'll just make pointless "(Addition)" to what the teacher is saying just to stroke their egos.
Absolutely insufferable.
Also one of the main reasons I almost always choose engineering/maths/science modules, fuck that shit. Labs are alright if I'm partnered with people of decent competence.
>>
File: 1503526131176.jpg (21KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503526131176.jpg
21KB, 500x427px
>>39603258
I can't do the first problem on my physics ii assignment, I cant follow comprehend quizzes, and I got a 50% on last hwk. Is it time to drop?
I don't need it for classes this semester or next
>>
>>39605930
Depends on what you're majoring in. Physics/maths classes can train your problem solving skills which can come in useful on later year engineering modules.
Also helps to git gud at last minute grinding for exams.
>>
>>39604750
See if you can take it online while at uni. I took freshman comp that way. Way easier
>>
>>39605970
Problem is I cant get my brain to understand how to start the problems. I was able to do it in physics I, cant do it now. I'm doing Civil Engineering so I have to have it at some point
>>
>>39606073
Maybe ask your classmates, or try out sample questions online?
It seemed like one of the y1/y2 physics mod, there should be sample questions for the topics being tested.
I dunno, I just find practising sample questions helps better at understanding than just reading notes.
>>
>>39603634
this sounds like an alternate universe me if I decided I could bear the shame of even going to the anime club in the first place
>>
File: 1408614365138.jpg (156KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1408614365138.jpg
156KB, 746x982px
>28
>considering going back to school in the spring
>would be 29 in April
I can't even tell if there's a point in starting this late. I'd be 33 by the time I graduate, competing with 22 year olds for jobs.
>>
File: 1503261126501.jpg (170KB, 540x920px) Image search: [Google]
1503261126501.jpg
170KB, 540x920px
>>39603428
This desu

>>39603500
Some start in october
>>
>>39603992
>>39604287
There are some people who don't really need to have conversations to have friends, I made my friends by playing games with them..
Coversations?
>Be our support on Ro
>How do I tech on smash?
>Waifu Wars.jpg
>Getting together just playing a random retrogame
We don't really talk that much, but at least we play games together. I think that's the asset men have, we just need to do something to bring us together and trust each other (Of course, both parties have to be willing to actually care, for fucks sake)
>>
File: j6h9ywkf.gif (20KB, 80x70px) Image search: [Google]
j6h9ywkf.gif
20KB, 80x70px
>>39606419
Youre still gonna turn 33, might as well have a degree by then
>>
>>39606039
You can also test out at certain unis.
>>
File: This world is a game.jpg (236KB, 948x705px) Image search: [Google]
This world is a game.jpg
236KB, 948x705px
>Be me (21)
>University nursery student
>Most of classmates are Females
>Spoiled feminists A.K.A most of them
>Spot some dudes along my career
>so far 12 (or so)
>3 of them aren't as cucky as everyone else
>One of them is an anon (he told me this week with no context at all)
>We start complaining about people
>I comment about how there's literally not even a weeb here
>"That grill over there is a weeb"
It took me 3 years to have some luck on my university, I might make some friends here
>>
I diaged a blown head gasket, fixed three trucks, and am in the middle of an exhaust manifold replacement. And it's only day 3. I spent Sunday and Monday drunk and Sunday I'm going to an amusement park, where I will probably be drunk as well. Pretty standard.
>>
File: 1502201682675.jpg (106KB, 773x448px) Image search: [Google]
1502201682675.jpg
106KB, 773x448px
>>39603258
19, starting polisci in January at a cc but plan on transferring to a university

Canadian but thinking about transferring to Australia

any thoughts?
>>
>get assblastedly sick
>ask professor for extension on paper thinking he wouldn't agree
>he actually agrees
>he doesnt specify a date
>ask him to clarify a due date
>"Whenever you can will be fine, take care of yourself first"
>feel like im taking advantage of him because I haven't started working on it two days later
How long should I wait bros? Should I try to email it to him by midnight tonight?
>>
>>39607545
whenever you feel well enough to get it done anon :)
>>
>>39607545
JUST DO IT YOU FGGT GJHJJH
>>
Wow could you imagine being like that

that would be wild huh

wonder what that would be like
>>
>>39607290
>polisci
Are you very socially competent?

>Australia
Is your name Chad and are you popular and very socially competent?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then go for it! If not, then don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>39608256
Where is that from?
originally
>>
File: 1437574320890.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1437574320890.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>39603634
I went to my Uni's anime club as well and had a very similar experience. Not sure what I was expecting but I was turned off by it. But what was most annoying was the reactions. Everyone was talking the whole time during an episode and laughing way too much. Is that what casuals do when they watch anime normally? Anyways, it seemed like everyone here knew each other already which made me feel left out. Probably not going back. So much for friends
>>
>>39603634
At least you were brave enough to give it a try, anon. Can't even imagine striking up a conversation with anyone at my uni, anime club or not.
>>
File: 1500994489804.jpg (113KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1500994489804.jpg
113KB, 1680x1050px
>nightwalk around quad
>Chad and friends walking around
>overhear them talking
>"college friends are for life man"
what does it feel like to have friends?
>>
File: whats.png (8KB, 624x81px) Image search: [Google]
whats.png
8KB, 624x81px
>>39608350
Not him but I keep getting emailed shitty uni guides/top tips catered to normies, pic related
>>
>>39609056
>"college friends are for life"
That's what they said about high school friends as well. It's all lies anyways. Don't worry about it, we'll always be alone.
>>
File: reallybruh.jpg (39KB, 343x481px) Image search: [Google]
reallybruh.jpg
39KB, 343x481px
>>39608256
It is infinitely amusing to see people lament over the possibility that they won't have anyone to hang around with. Hell, I recall a time when someone mentioned how people can become depressed if they transfer to a university and don't have any friends/people to talk with. Go figure. I would love to see how they feel after only talking with a bus driver for a couple months.
>>
There's a nice black qt in one of my classes and it's become the highlight of my day. I've gotten to the point where I can talk to her about class stuff and make a few jokes but I have no idea how to go further.
>>
File: IMG_0934.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.png
121KB, 250x418px
>econ professor postpones first test of the semester until October 6th after our break because more than half the class still doesn't have the textbook after 3 weeks
>professor is so cucked by pearson that he threatens to kick us out if we even so much as audio record the lesson
>roastie that sat next to me on the first day is absent for 3rd time in a row and dangerously close from being dropped from the class
>>
>>39604162
hell yeah boi, suicidal CS first year here, living in poverty dorms, in Riga. What are you studying?
>>
File: hopeful bun.png (78KB, 221x265px) Image search: [Google]
hopeful bun.png
78KB, 221x265px
>made a lot of money from a summer job
>on long term treatment for my illness
>gaining mooscles, may not be a skelly for once in my life
>living with people I like
This year I'm gonna join societies and make friends and actually talk to girls when they show interest in me!
>>
An-anybody going to Manchester next week? asking for a friend
>>
>>39603634
>went to mine
>absolutely hated it
>didn't watch anime for the rest of the year because I got so burned out from it
>>
Any transfer fags with advice for my dilemma?

Okay so Im a cali fag trying to transfer as a CC student to a cal state for electrical engineering. My gpa is an embarrassing 2.49 cumulative GPA since I got Cs on my calc series and too many Bs rather than As. The schools Im looking at (csulb and csu pomona) require 2.5 GPAs minimum for their engineering college transfers and certain reqs completed (math and physics).

Im ahead of the required math reqs and about to be done with my physics reqs this fall semester. If I apply this fall to transfer for next fall 2018, will they use my current cumulative GPA at the time of applying (this fall semester) or will they consider my cumulative GPA after this semester and my last semester in CC (which is spring 2018)? If I get straight As for this fall semester and next spring semester, I will have a much more palatable 3.3 GPA but Im worried that they wont factor that in and reject me based off my shitty GPA during this semester.

If they'll reject me if I apply this fall, wouldnt it be better to wrap up CC next spring and send in the earliest transfer to get into spring 2019 instead?
>>
Anyone in Stockholm?
>>
>>39610145
CS in RTU. First year. Don't live in dorms though.
>>
>Freshman
>2 weeks in
>Haven't made any friends

Am i fucked?
>>
>>39609844
ask her to go get a coffee with you and study
>>39610776
good luck seriously
>>39611864
no just talk to people in class dude
>>
>>39611864
If your attempts so far have failed, no
If you haven't made any attempts at all, like me 3 years in right now, yes
>>
>>39612271
Welp, confirmed. I am fucked. Thanks anon
>>
File: IMG_7127.jpg (41KB, 328x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7127.jpg
41KB, 328x395px
>>39603258

>Reposting my story from a few days back

I went to class a few days ago and sat behind this qt that was in some of my classes last year, she turned around and was like

>OMG ANON HAIIII I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON CAMPUS IN FOREVER
>yeah I'm just going through the motions.
>her fat friend turns around and sees me
(She was also in some of my classes last year)
>her hambeast friend says "OH MY GAWWWWD YOU GREW A BEARD"
>Between the two of you, I always knew you were the observant one (it sounded cool in my head)
>Fatty says Can I touch it?????
>Uhhhhh no you cannot.
>Pleaseeeeeee
>Nah, you can't.

This is literally the first time I've talked to a woman on campus so far this year. The fatty wanted to touch my beard so badly, but I wished it was the QT chick instead.

What the fuck did they mean by this?
>>
>>39608350
My communication homework
>>
>>39612358
>reposting your blog stories
>being this testy and socially unaware
yep you belong on /r9k/ all right. they didn't mean anything they were just interacting with you.
>>
>>39612372
I think you need to let your teacher know that this assignment feels like it is personally attacking you and your identity.
>>
>alone in my room for the night
>neighbors play music incredibly loud for minutes on end
>knock on door to get them to turn it down
>cute probably 5' tall girl in bra, panties, and slippers comes out
>probably had sex with some guy, cuz she looked pretty sweaty
>awkwardly ask her to turn the music down
>go back to room
>feel like a bigger loser
and that was my day
>>
File: 1485698927345.jpg (8KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485698927345.jpg
8KB, 207x200px
>>39603258
Heard what I have to do for my Bachelor's thesis next semester.

Fucking
End it
ALL
>>
>>39608300
So-socially competent? Can't I just sit there and listen ?
>>
File: that feel goodbye.jpg (206KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
that feel goodbye.jpg
206KB, 645x1260px
>3 20 page essays to write for one class
>>
>>39613551
Don't fear the reaper anon
>>
majoring in poli sci from a state school. only pro is ill have 0 debt. im trying to network, getting internships and getting good grades. am i fucked regardless?
>>
>>39603258
>be me, 25
>returning student

Get out now, please listen to me, you will waste years of your life and tons of money for nothing, staying in uni will be the worst mistake of your life.
>>
>>39613754
Its too late for me anon. 3rd year in, no looking back now
>>
>>39603634
watching stuff with other people is annoying and potentially awkward. its especially annoying if they talk at all during the program or laugh at shit that isn't funny
>>
>supervisor told me to add something new to my program
>didn't understand his notes at all at first, but once I took the time to go through it things started to make sense
>ran the program for the test cases and everything was fine
>ran the program for the more unusual cases and everything was not fine
>have a look at the literature in order to figure out what I'm doing wrong
>turns out that sometimes you're meant to take the negative square root of a particular value, and sometimes you're meant to take the positive square root
>my program only ever uses the positive square root
>the literature mentioned something about how you judge which square root to use but I couldn't make sense of it
>just quietly hoping my supervisor will have figured this all out by the time I next see him
>>
>>39603500

Over here in England most university's don't start until late September. My classes begin on the 2nd of October.
>>
>>39603258
hey im doing the same thing as you man, trying not to judge anyone though just focus on learning the math, definitely going to meet some characters
>>
>studying psychology
>95% of classmates are girls
>still can't make any friends/get a GF
>>
anyone britbongs here going to newcastle?
>>
>>39612372
>taking communications
>>
File: 1488778318607.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1488778318607.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
>Doing Masters in Psyc
>Doing forensic psyc stuff
>Guaranteed employement because all the chicks are doing social psyc / feminist critique shit
>still depressed because I just wanted to do computer science but chickened out at the math areas.
>>
>>39606419

im 27 just started M.eng, 4 years vs 30 years i have left is nothing in the long term....i dont wanne be 40 and doing manual labor shit pay job
>>
>>39606419
>>39615583
26 here starting in spring.
Its definitely not to late. My buddy has a 32 year old convict in his electrical engineering classes and hes killing it. point is go for it.
>>
>>39603258
go to community college instead. those kinds of people aren't there.
>>
>>39603258
im taking 4 of the dumbest and gayest accounting classes all at once

>business valuation (grad level)
>corporate taxation (grad level)
>advanced accounting
>principles of audit

just FUCK MY SHIT THE FUCK UP

thank GOD ill be done in 9 more months
>>
>>39615393
I'm not, it's a basic course, most people in my class aren't even communication majors
>>
File: Jew Scooby-Doo.jpg (248KB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Scooby-Doo.jpg
248KB, 1438x1079px
Why are there so many of you going into accounting?
>>
File: IMG_1399.jpg (165KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1399.jpg
165KB, 720x720px
As it stands right now I have 0 friends and nothing to do with my free time. I've begun learning another language and hope to be somewhat proficient by the end of the semester.
>>
>>39616880
you using duolingo or something?
>>
>>39616948
Yeah, I've been using pretty much everything i don't have to pay for. Duolingo isn't that good once you get past the basic/ beginner stuff.
>>
>>39616880
>Seahawks fan

into the trash
>>
File: 1493213705019.jpg (68KB, 809x875px) Image search: [Google]
1493213705019.jpg
68KB, 809x875px
>>39604395
English Comp I
Public Speaking (required by university)
Film Production and Editing

I'm a broadcasting major and only come to /r9k/ for these threads because I hate all of the little faggot students I'm surrounded by at my uni.
>>
File: 1502568661155.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502568661155.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>>39616880
>when a qt says shes a seahawks or patriots fan
>>
>>39604400
I got a DUI during the last week of June. Rolled my car. No one else was involved. Seat belt basically saved my life.
>>
>>39617097
OP, I'm in a graduate program for science, had to TA a prerequisite class for two semesters. The students that were a few years older were typically the best ones, just due to maturity. After the prerequisites it typically gets better as far as maturity in the class goes
>>
>>39613754
op here

any job worth having in my city requires a degree
>>
>Spend all day in library trying to solve one problem
>Show it to my friend
1 minute later
>What are you talking about anon? All you have to do is x, y, and z.
>He's right

Being a brainlet is suffering.
>>
> stemfag
> have 0 (ZERO) sjws classmates
> faggots all over the internet complaining hurr durr the libs are running college
>>
>>39617199
test orogonimi
>>
> first semester
> have one friend
> she's a girl
> i think she's a virgin
>>
I have no friends at uni and I'm already feeling terribly lonely. Something about seeing everyone else laughing and having the time of their lives while I'm alone makes me feel miserable.
>>
File: Costanza after being sodomized.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza after being sodomized.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>meet girl in class
>she actually likes hanging out me and talking
>she's single
>turns out she's 10 years older than I am (she looks a lot younger) and isn't into dating younger guys

this shit sucks, man, I just want a gf already
>>
>>39617466
>Hi I'm Autist the Sperg presenting: Anecdotal Evidence!
>>
>>39617760
well no gf but nothing wrong with having a good friend whose a girl to increase social clout
>>
>>39617868
True, having a friend is better than having none. I still wanna eat her asshole, though.
>>
Haven't started uni yet.

Is it true that college is more social and I'll finally get laid?
>>
File: void.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>tfw 0 friends
>tfw convinced myself being a tranny will solve my problems
>tfw going to tranny support group next week

Humans were never meant to live this way
>>
File: laughing American hero.webm (529KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
laughing American hero.webm
529KB, 804x876px
>>39617922
>asking that question around here
>>
>>39617922
it is what you make it. end of story.
>>39617907
well she said she isnt into dating younger guys, sex isnt out of the question possibly
>>
>>39617952
>waah I convinced myself to be a tranny
even typing this out nullifies it. You're obviously self aware and not actually gender dysphoric. just stop?
>>
>>39618050
The only people that talk to me do it because I say I'm trans. I'm in too deep now. I can't be alone again or I'll lose my damn mind.
>>
>>39603258
holy shit are you me?

originally?
>>
>>39618084
>The only people that talk to me do it because I say I'm trans.
Is that so much better than being alone?
I will be your internet friend if you want.
>>
>>39617976
>well she said she isnt into dating younger guys, sex isnt out of the question possibly

She's a social autist prude. Not happening, unless I can somehow convince her to date me.
>>
>tfw 10 years older than everyone
>>
Thinking about going on exchange next year in my last semester because why not. Realised I'll be 24 in an undergrad course where everyone else is probably 21 at most. Could still work alright couldn't it?
>>
Dropped out of college, keep telling parents I'm going back, the starting date is next week. How do I pull this off?
>>
>>39618364
lol how retarded do you have to be to think there is any way to pull this off.

I wish there were some way to see the lives of people who tried to do this when I die, that would be kind of like heaven, because of how fucking hilarious it would be.

If you tell them now, you will save yourself the maximal amount of suffering. I don't expect you to do this, you'll probably run away from your own actions and make everything ten times worse, but don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>39618364
Lying about it makes it so much worse. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>39618364
>grab_the_popcorn.avi
>>
holy shit my college has a ton of clubs that look super fun
is this year my chance to be a normie?
>>
>finally develop set of friends with which i hang out on Fridays
>nice people but ultimately looking for other types of friends
>wonder how I am supposed to develop friendships which are """""""""meaningful"""""""

at least one of them is cute.
>>
>>39603634
you are autistic but that's not necessarily bad. just make friends online senpai. you (probably) just aren't cut out for the physical interaction.
>>
>>39618531
FUCK MY COLLEGE'S CLUBS ARE ASSHOLE

I WANT MORE FRIENDS DAMNIT
>>
>>39618588
well the people might be shit idk. i didn't join any clubs last year because they were all gay but this year, there's a music club, math club, /fit/ club, backpacking club, etc.

ive got a dozen clubs ill check out so one of them is bound to not be filled with assholes
>>
File: 1493354009890.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493354009890.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>39618578
I've always figured I was autistic, sometimes I wish I had an official diagnosis for it though
>>
File: FCG_Still_001.jpg (934KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FCG_Still_001.jpg
934KB, 1920x1080px
>>39607290
>Canadian but thinking about transferring to Australia
Don't be that fucking retard from /int/ who said "Should I pretend I'm American?"

Canadians are fine. Don't say you are American.
>>
>>39610089
>more than half the class still doesn't have the textbook after 3 weeks
Half way through second semester and I still haven't bought one. They are fucking expensive here.
>>
>>39617547
Act quickly to lock her down before the mind-virus destroys her. Please, anon--this isn't even for you, but for her.
>>
>>39617547
>second semester
>have like 10 friends
>no girls
>good luck to you, though
>>
>>39619097
how did you make friend
road 4000
>>
anyone here from YorkU? i have absolutely no clue how to socialize since everyone just goes home after classes.
>>
File: 1378578358505.png (394KB, 529x643px) Image search: [Google]
1378578358505.png
394KB, 529x643px
>mandatory group work

I can't do this bros.
>>
>>39615966
I honestly have to say that after being at unit for three weeks I miss my community college and the losers that went there.
>>
I found out today that the login system for my school's website is broken because there are too many street shitters with the same name enrolled now. Apparently it can't assign usernames properly because of that. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I sent my single female muslim teacher a picture of my cock that I took in a public bathroom earlier today. I want to fuck her while she wears the hood thing and begs allah to forgive her
>>
>>39605121
Ayyy TN tech senpai
>>
File: 1462605045584.jpg (10KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1462605045584.jpg
10KB, 370x370px
>fell for the college will be better meme

Holy shit was I wrong. I underestimated how hard it would be to make friends. In high school I at least had some friends, it's just so much easier making friends as a kid when you're going through the same elementary to high school system. In my uni classes nobody even talks to each other. It's just dead silence.
>>
>>39619260
>>39619321
you guys are too stupid to complain, you deserve the shitpiles your lives have become. come on, it's not hard to navigate basic interaction with normalfags
>>
>>39619350
I feel you. I'm not worried about making friends, but the sheer number of people around overwhelms me. The nervousness it's causing is making my suicidal urges a lot worse and I feel like I might not make it until my birthday now because of it.
>>
>>39619161
>how did you make friend
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/39569262/#39575576

oh cool there were replies after I left
>>
>so many international students that the toilets have warnings not to squat on them
is this normal?
891, Scientia, Light rail
>>
I'm 24 and taking community college classes. My composition class is like half 16 year old high school students. The kid I sat next to just sat drawing anime girls in his notebook the entire class. Which one of you was it?
>>
>>39619806
Asians you mean

Gals I am studying in China now and I am enjoying it so far. Foreign students community here is strong and everyone is friendly and helping
>>
>>39620144
>Asians you mean
Naturally. My university is in Australia and so we have a lot of Chinese and Singaporean international students. Some of them are pretty cool guys.
>>
File: 1459732920741.png (516KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459732920741.png
516KB, 920x720px
>make friends
>they just keep showing me facebook memes
literal cancer
>>
>>39621552
>Anon, check out this funny meme.
>it's Nigger Twitter shit or some lame image macro
>>
File: 1504237265330.png (209KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
1504237265330.png
209KB, 1054x526px
>>39604162
LIETUVNINKAI, KUR JUS ESAT?
>>
I still wish I knew why the fuck they didn't just put a parking area outside our building
>>
>first week
>did absolutely nothing, dont even have books
this isnt ment for me
>>
>tfw you either have to commute back and forth an hour every day or stay at the school for 12 straight hours

Fuck this guys
>>
>>39621748
>first week
>no books
I bought 5 books a few weeks in and haven't needed a single one after a year of being there.
>>
>Chemistry
>Economics
>Calc I
>Female Anatomy
Rate my schedule.
>>
>>39621901
>female anatomy
haha it mean you hab sex hehe i get it
>>
>>39621952
No it's a legit bio course on female anatomy it's part of my gen ed requirements
>>
>>39621970
>gen ed requirements
Dumb sissy American bois.
>>
>>39621552
>Make friends
>They send Hitler memes to each other
Those were the good days.
>>
>>39604162
Sveiki braluks, ka iet?
>>
>>39603258
>CS
>almost everyone is highly autistic and majority just stay quiet
>everyone does virgin walk out of the class when it ends and tries to avoid any eye contact
>>
File: IMG_1362.png (116KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.png
116KB, 2048x1536px
My schedule this semester is both awesome and blows.

>OB and Peds is hella fun
>community health is pretending to give a fuck about niggers in the inner city and their health problems
>>
>>39603258
>talks derisively about everyone else
>is a 25 year old uni student on probation
hahahahahahahahahah this post is archetypally /r9k/
>>
>>39622039
Fakultate ir hruscovka un pasniedzeji visi ir krievi bet ta citadi ir ok.
>>
File: jThLmOb.png (423KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
jThLmOb.png
423KB, 645x645px
>>39603258
Who /comfy studying/ here? Sitting in my jammies, drinking my tea, working ahead a couple of weeks. Pure bliss.
>>
File: comfy.png (315KB, 414x516px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
315KB, 414x516px
>>39622200
>working ahead
Yes. I was looking forward to this weekend just so I could get ahead even more.

>tfw done programming assignments for month ahead
>almost 1 week ahead on math
>over hear normies crying how hard it is to study and that you need to be "no lifer" to get trough the courses
>>
>>39622239
Love when the normies complain about workload while I can read my books and study my interests in comfort. 4.0 GPA is a nice bonus too.
>>
Where do I get addreall?
>>
File: 1504024872663.jpg (6KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
1504024872663.jpg
6KB, 139x150px
>will only get my timetable 2 weeks before I start my course
FOR FUCK'S SAKE THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY MENTAL STATE
I WANT EVERYTHING AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. I HATE DOING SHIT ON THE LAST MINUTE AND I HATE RECEIVING VITAL STUFF ON THE LAST MINUTE
>>
Anyone else here enjoy min/maxing their studying?
>tfw planning out what you do and don't do to get barely above an A then actually getting barely above an A
>>
>tfw one of your classes is online
Pretty comfy but I'm a STEM major and work in the library so I'll have no time to do anything anyway. No gf (the only girl I talk to lives in another state), no parties, had to quit the weed sadly. We're all gonna make it and become millionaires one day though right goys?
>>
>>39622044
>CS
>2/3rds are normal, some chads
what the fuck i thought everyone would be virgins
>>
>>39622361
>tfw CS is full of career oriented intelligent buff turbochads

I think I'd be happier surrounded by autists
>>
>>39622361
>>39622461
CS is full of 'brogrammers' now. Welcome to the industry, hope you didn't think it would be full of shut-in autists.
>>
>>39622299
That's pretty standard for most unis, mine does the same.
>>
File: IMG_9492.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9492.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
>returning student to my city's university
>15 hours of courses, I'll be busy
>made a few friends this week
>Thursday rolls around
>Walk up 4 rows, 3 seats over, as standard habit
>qt sits in the seat two seats over
>5 minutes into class, she turns toward me
>"Hey, I'm Anonette, can I have your number?"
>slightly taken aback by how forward she is
>talk a bit about how neither of us are used to the campus and how our professor is so fuckin quiet
>left the class smiling, feeling like I made a new friend

no complaints here
>>
>>39619337
Let's meet up and be friends fampai
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>39622967
WHAT THE FUCK RAUS RAUS RAUS REEEEEEE
>>
>return to school after dropping out and working for a few years
>studying in healthcare sector
>literally one other male in my class, rest is all women
>have nothing in common with him whatsoever
>the girls are all like 5 years younger than me
>basically no one to talk to
i wanna fucking die
im european so there's not really any way to meet people from other classes either, you literally have class with the same people only until you finish college over here, i fucking hate it

how do you get through college without people to talk to, i havent had a real friend in like 5 years i feel like im fucking turning retarded and forgetting how to even talk to people without being an autistic sperg
>>
Living in a student apartment with three other people. I wish there was a way to know what part of the apartment they are in before I leave my room.
>>
>>39619337
[email protected]
Here's a throwaway email. Contact me if you want and I'll respond with my actual account
>>
>>39623081
I think the high amount of information consumption in English has impaired the ability to communicate in my primary language.
>>
>>39623161
Lmao, dumb sissy European boys. Bow to my mighty global Anglo cock.
>>
>live with my parents
>within an hour from uni with train and bus
>uni is free
>get paid ~300$ every month by the state to study
>spend 100$ on comuting
>spend the rest on beer and pizza
>will graduate debt free, even with a little bit of money saved up
feels fucking great, it's not a too crappy university either
>>
>>39623288
>Swedish unis
>great
hehe
>>
>>39623476
but they are

originellt
>>
>>39623499
Eehhh they're ok
>>
>have to take a public speaking class
Fuck this
>>
>>39623668
Are you in education?
>>
>Sitting down to watch an outdoor movie with some friends
>Foot acidentally touches girl's ass in front of me
>One minute later
>Foot touches her ass again by accident
>She just looks at me
>>
>>39615511
Computer science math isn't worth it, anon.
>>
>>39623713
I think pretty much everyone needs to take public speaking because (((they))) want your shek.. I mean want you to be well rounded.
>>
File: beingoutdoors.png (728KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
beingoutdoors.png
728KB, 768x576px
>>39603258

>work in Bio lab on campus as an RA
>just another week for me except...
>huge increase in people
>so many god damn people walking around
>crowding the walkways, traffic is fucking up my street, everything is still under construction that hasn;t finished over the summer
>hear students partying at night even though school starts the next day (no one goes to classes the first week anyways)
>gf and I both have work the next day
>she files a noise complaint at 2:30 am
>doesn't stop til 430.
>stare out my office window with loathing at these walking piles of student debt
>how many can even afford to go here without taking out loans?
>how many are taking useless social science/art majors and will learn nothing at all but think they've been educated because they got a piece of paper after 4 years of partying and cramming
>when did universities start to go to shit?
>just another example of the tragedy of the commons, more people have access to a thing, it goes to shit
>who was the fucking genius that decide to scrap our buildings parking lot and replace it with "green space", so now we have to park all our vehicles and boats in a gated compound 6 blocks away?
>at least the people in my lab are cool
>and the amount of nice asses is out of this world
>>
>tfw going to study History and Archeology soon
Any other future taxi drivers here?
>>
>>39623891
>History and Archaeology
I want to kill myself just thinking of studying that.
>>
>first few days
>make a couple of friends, small talk with people, trade phone numbers, snapchats (even with some qt grills)
>wow this is great I'm a fucking normie, maybe even a Chad
>realize I don't know how to maintain relationships
>past few days has been me watching these potential friendships go down the drain as I don't know how to ask people if they want to do stuff together or maybe they don't actually like me because they turned down all my suggestions so far
>>
>>39623940
I feel u anon, small talk can be deceptively easy but then you have to deal with the fallout of interaction after that
>>
File: this ugly sun.png (424KB, 498x735px) Image search: [Google]
this ugly sun.png
424KB, 498x735px
>>39623928
At least we have some museums I can work at over here in Europe.
>>
File: 1504729867596.png (99KB, 746x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504729867596.png
99KB, 746x512px
>>39623891
History (Bachelor Hons) over here, hope a museum accepts me or some shit, I'll try my best to do internships and suck off professors for that cred and referral.
>>
>>39623081
>literally one other male in my class, rest is all women
>the girls are all like 5 years younger than me

Sounds like heaven
Unlimited young pussy and no chads around to cockblock you
>>
File: restored.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
restored.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
I ran into a small asian girl last night and we spent a solid hour and a half talking about anime and manga. She's read and watched literally all of my favorites. We exchanged numbers and I sent her a text this morning, I really hope she responds.
>>
>>39623973
>implying you can get work at a museum with a History degree
lol no, you need a degree in """"Museum Sciences"""" now goy
>>
>>39623973
I'll probably do the same.

I can't paddle out now since they have send me my student identity card already.
>>
>>39623990
unfortunately im gay so that benefit is of no use to me

also most of the girls arent even cute or are muslims
once again: fuck europe
>>
File: 1486154651647.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486154651647.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>39624057
Nah, according to requirements of the Museums I want to go to, I only need 1 of the following:
>Bachelor in History or English
>>
>>39624095
I'd do a master degree as well.
>>
>>39624117
>getting a master's to work in a dying institution that no one cares about
>>
>Yesterday in class
>Getting ready to basically sprint across campus to pick up a piece of paper and then sprint to my next class; zipping up my books and stuff
>Girl I vaguely knew from from my first year calculus for biology majors class (I later switched to chemistry) walks by
>She says, "Your shirt today really goes with your eyes, anon. Not trying to be creepy or anything"
>Just turn to her and say "Thanks! and smile, she goes back down to talk to prof, and I head out".

I don't think I did to bad, but if she actually thinks something of me, I've got to plan my next move. Oddly enough, she looks like my first girlfriend from like middle school.

>>39624024
Fun!
>>
>>39623668
That was arguably one of the more painful experiences of my college career. That and intermediate algebra (hate math).
>>
>>39624155
>Getting paid of state funding money so your tax money
Living the dream, Anon, living the dream.
>>
>>39613621
poli-sci is understated-decent tier. shouldn't be pumped on with the meme humanities studies. this is coming from an engineer. gotta work hard but you'll find something good eventually, if you have conviction when you speak and any type of charisma.
>>
>>39624199
meant to say "lumped in". fuck swipe typing.
>>
>>39624168
>look up intermediate algebra
Holy shit, it's literally middle school tier. wtf man?
>>
>>39624168
>intermediate algebra
>college
I just looked it up too and it's shit I was doing at age 15, why the fuck are you doing that shit in college? It's the most piss easy shit ever.

http://www.analyzemath.com/intermediate_algebra/questions_1.html
>>
>>39624232
>>39624322
Actually, intermediate algebra in college is closer to trigonometry. I remember taking algebra in 8th grade very well, and it barely dealt with non-linears and cubic functions. My college experience with the algebra class was definitely more difficult. I realize normies like you probably just 'got it' and waived that requirement through SAT scores. Whatever. I never took an SAT by the way.

Anyway the short answer: I never have a good math teacher, dropped out of high school, as a junior, and returned to community college several years later. Placed into remedial math on the assessment test unsurprisingly. Took me like 3 more tries (finding the right instructor with grading curves and credit on work) to pass it.

It's quite possible I'm mathematically retarded. But to be fair, from my searching, algebra/math courses are the most failed courses in secondary and post secondary schools. So I'm not the only retard.

Well, I'm doing an education major with a psych minor. I don't need higher level math. I transferred with a 3.1 so I can't be that retarded.
>>
>>39619806
spotted the unswfag

(comp sci. at unsw here btw)
>>
Never did college, went to military and never looked back
>>
>taking chemistry
>need online code for lab that costs $200

OK what the fuck there has to be a way to get this cheaper or free.
>>
>>39624791
K, I don't know why you're in a uni thread then. Bye.
>>
>>39624810
I got an online code for ChemDraw, it's $500 otherwise. Your uni will provide a code for whatever you need.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>39606419
That was me (28), went back to college for a 2 year Computer Programming course. Was a mistake, can't keep up with the autists and entrepenears. It's really weird beoing around 18 year olds and you make friends with them and then you remember how young they are. I got good grades but fuck I don't know if it was worth taking on the debt or not. Looking for jobs now, at least I have experience from other jobs so I look a little better than the 22 year olds, even though I'm 30 now.
>>
File: 1453548807497.png (461KB, 714x714px) Image search: [Google]
1453548807497.png
461KB, 714x714px
>>39618364
Just drive to places during the day, hell get a job and go to it. See how long the ruse can last. I remember an autistic I knew online would actually drive around and go walk in the woods for hours pretending to have a job when his parents forced him to get one.
>>
File: justinthebest.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
justinthebest.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>>39619321
Jesus I hate pajeets. My school has been on a big push for international students because they pay more. The indians kid are loud, annoying, cheat, stink and just ruin the local area. And the worst part is the college literally says we will help you stay in Canada. Half the classes are pajeet now, with Chinks in the back.
>>
File: 1503077096609.jpg (20KB, 328x312px) Image search: [Google]
1503077096609.jpg
20KB, 328x312px
>tfw you're STEM and have to take your "social science" requirement and it's all legitimate Marxist propaganda
>>
File: 1488811893280.jpg (74KB, 691x691px) Image search: [Google]
1488811893280.jpg
74KB, 691x691px
>>39622249
>>39622239
>>39622200
Jesus, I guess I just always had an aversion to homework, like I'd want to work on shit, and get it done early, but as time went on I'd just put shit off more and more. I mean I graduated with honors, but it wasn't hard. The real hard part was that we were supposed to be like constantly programming even when we were off on co-ops or on vacations, working on personal projects, but I can't be bothered. My only hope now is a comfy IT job, since I don't think I could program as a living.
>>
Is it even possible to make friends as a commuter? I lived in the dorm for a year and then transferred back home to save money and go to the local uni. I live a 20 minute drive away and know only a select few people from high school going there.
>>
>>39625309
let me guess, Mohawk?
>>
>>39625373
No, I was at Georgian
>>
>>39625408
ah okay, glad I'm not the only one at a school like this. thought it was a Hamilton thing since Mac is infested with them too.
>>
>>39625309
>And the worst part is the college literally says we will help you stay in Canada.

That's happening here in the US too, and I have to say I'm kind of OK with it.

More Chinks, more Pajeets - and less Mexicans. That's what I want.

The leftists think that the Chinks and Pajeets will naturally sign up and with them, and at first they do. But Chinks really, really hate niggers, and Pajeets do too once they get to know them (and Pajeets are used to thinking that lighter skin = better) so eventually we'll declare both of those groups honorary whites and bring them on to our side.

Kind of the way we did with Italians and the Irish.

That's the good thing about white supremacy. Whenever we need to change the phenotype, we can.
>>
>>39625442
>>39625430
The issue is that the pajeets that come in, are rich kids. They have fancy cars, are loud, thirsty and normie as fuck. They are sneaky and cheat and only get a little trouble for it due to the school wanting that international money.

They also come in two styles, either they dress like pajeet style or white nerds, or go full hip hop black style. Where I am we don't really have many niggers as I've seen, just a few hard working people from Africa. It's the pajeets that are nigger tier here. I asked an Indian co-worker why she took Computer Programming, she replied that she had never really used computers before, but it was a quick course to get into Canada basically.
>>
>>39611027
I think they use current but if you get an associates degree younare pretty much guaranteed admission
>>
>>39619094
How do i lock her down
>>
>>39603634
Wait so you telling me when I went to mine and sat there quietly while watching ganime and then left without saying anything isn't normal?
>>
>>39616880
Which language anon?
>>
>tfw grant pays for everything
>tfw can be history/music major and not worry about debt

Suck it stemcucks
>>
>>39625681
Nice one, but don't you worry about getting a job after?
>>
File: sudden realisation bunny.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sudden realisation bunny.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>want to either
>do an integrated masters so I can get a job in industry
>do a PhD in genetics
The masters is the sensible option but I also want to be called doctor and push for human genetic modification so I can get rich off making 7 foot tall pretty kids for rich Koreans.
>>
>Tfw my schedule can start at 9 am and finish at 6 pm.
>it can be all over the place too
>I'm suppose to have a social life out of this
>have to walk 25 mins to the bus stop
>busses go at 7.10 am or 7.50 am.
>people unironically go out during the week
There's no way I could do that. A nigger needs his sleep. I'd be fucking dead if that was me.
>>
>>39624024
Better make sure she isn't attached. Seen too many roastie threads to know where this is headed.
>>
>>39625698
Who gives a shit when I don't have debt? I can actually pursue the career I want without worrying about Jew loan sharks trying to kill me.
>>
>>39625806
I guess so, I mean my country doesn't make me pay tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for uni anyway
>>
>>39625353
I take the bus to school and made a friend
>>
>>39625347
What are you doing now anon? NEET? Finishing up studies?
>>
>>39625442
>Chinks really, really hate niggers
this. not me personally (because i was raised from young age in "diverse" areas), but traditional asians who were raised in asian communities will generally dislike anyone with tan~dark skin. they tolerate tan people, because asians tend to be tan when they work outside and stuff. btw, they don't like pajeets very much either. it'd be fine if they actually acted like white people, but most pajeets that come into contact with asians are the money-grabby type that want to take advantage of us, so.. yeah
>>
>>39625523
We have a similar problem in california
>>
>in the schools marching band
Feels good guys, joining organizations makes the college experience 10x better
>>
File: 1491319724796.jpg (90KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1491319724796.jpg
90KB, 600x675px
>Going to study in english so I can be a translator (Im from slavic shithole where nobody knows english)
How fucked am I
>>
>>39625897
Depends, if you're willing to go it alone, set up your own company and do contract work, you'll probably do very well.
>>
>>39625827
NEET for three weeks, been applying for jobs currently. Some that look like I can do and are generally government jobs so once you get in, and go union you're secure.
>>
File: aaa.gif (554KB, 540x772px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.gif
554KB, 540x772px
>tfw I'm a PhD student and I'm still on fucking /r9k/ after all these years
>>
>>39625897
Wait, which slavic shithole? The new generation in mine all know english so I feel like in 20 years you'll need to worry about job offers.
>>
>>39625843
>>39625442
I was at the college library, which is pretty much now 70 percent loud pajeets pratelling on in their mud tongue, and I remember watching this asian lady go up to one of the help desks and I heard her say something like "I know it's their culture and everything, but why can't they be more clean and quiet?" then she went and yelled at them. The service guy couldn't really do anything.
>>
>>39625963
i remember when library ladies had the audacity to yell at loud people in public libraries. i miss the old times.
>>
>>39625347
i wish you luck because i was in a similar boat and have been fucked. nobody ever gets back to me even though i actually did work on two large projects for resume material. life is fucking hopeless
>>
>>39626015
Not anymore, at least at my college's library, you have a like a loud level of general chatter, but if someone goes above that, and only if another student complains.

They have specific quiet rooms, and even then you can still hear people grouping up and whispering in them.

And they all leave their food shit everywhere, I remember around closing people just left pizza boxes all over a study desk.
>>
>>39626058
Took my brother 3 months to find his current job, and now he's been there like 6 years and is doing well. You have to just keep applying I guess.

My grandmother tried the "you just have to go there and make a good impression" and I reminded her that was years ago, and unless you have a personal connection, you literally only have the option of applying to the job, and hoping you put in the key words to get past their fucking resume screening software.

I think that is the biggest dick move of all, and most people don't know about that.
>>
>>39625955
slovakia
I just realized that too man. When I check job website now, there is plenty of jobs (coolest ones are proofreading and translating manuals for electronics) but honestly english is picking up.
Fortunately you need a certificate in english to actually translate anything
>>
>>39614872
Ayyyyyy what's up

Studying mechanical engineering here, what about you?

>tfw got the shittiest possible accommodation (Leazes Parade)

JUST
>>
>>39625843
Chinese Singaporean here, I can confirm. Indians fucking smell and partnered with one for antenna design project cuz i am fren with one guy whose fren with him.
>supposedly part of this "programme" for better performing students
>can't solder for shit
>went off in the mid of lab cuz part of student council
>had to do the lab on my own
>came back and start asking me to explain shit
>i told him that i had to do this lab first cuz running outta time (subtly hinting to him to shut the fuck up)
>dun get the hint
>had to tank the rest of the project by myself cuz he's such an incompetent selfish fuckwit
>>
Anyone else going to Warwick?
>>
File: paype.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
paype.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
Anyone else here /paid to study/?
>>
>>39626494
Usually because of programmable calculators.
>>
File: 1487100819558.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487100819558.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>uni has a bizarre banlist on calculators
>end up having to buy pic related for 35 just to avoid using a shitty seven segment calculator

why the actual fuck would a university do this?

>>39626436
I know a guy going to Warwick, he's never been on /r9k/ but he's prime aspergers material. Legitimately the most autistic person I've ever met. Supremely arrogant, hates normies with a burning passion and very very intelligent. He's doing computer science. Lewis Kelsey is his name.
>>
>>39625938
Best of look to you, finishing my BA and then it's off to a double masters for me plus some summer internships.
>>
>>39626528
I mean you'd expect assburgers to be doing compsci. I knew one guy doing compsci but he was pretty normal.
>>
>>39626528
Also you probably shouldn't have named him.
>>
>>39619177
YorkU biology major here, is this your first year?
>>
>>39626430
I notice they always try and join student council as fast as they can. It's always the Indians and Brazilians that run student council at my college.
>>
this is a pretty abstract feel, but i just wanna vent
>got a place for exchange to a uni in tokyo
>weeb, but keep power level minimised in most cases
>wanna go with frens for 1 week in advance to play in kyoto/osaka before joining exchange programme in tokyo proper
>can do this by buying cheaper 'free and easy' plane tickets which also includes hotel
>dipshit bro wanna tag along
>even bigger weeb, the shameless type, waste shitpile of money on figures and being a total loser in general
>bro younger than me
>parents wanna tag along cuz worried
>they dun wanna go with tour
>tfw can imagine explaining the weeb shit i'm going to be looking at or even embarrassing myself with my subpar japanese
i'm gonna find a way to make them fuck off, i'll die from the cringe if they tag along

>>39626767
fucking despised the stucos after that module, scumbags taking advantage of their partners cuz "busy with StuCo and CCA".
>It's your fucking problem that you decide to become busybodies
>>
File: gnarls barkley.jpg (41KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
gnarls barkley.jpg
41KB, 600x563px
>>39623057

It's pretty nice, she introduced herself to me and basically explained how she wanted to make connections in her classes early on. Nice girl, I hope I make some good memories this year.
>>
File: 1491074700431.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491074700431.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
I noticed that the pajeets have a pack mentality. You have like one or two alpha pajeets, aka the actual smart students, and basically all the other pajeets gravitate around them for group projects, etc. They usually are the loud annoying pajeets that always ask questions to the teacher to try and show off.

If there are no alpha pajeets, or if one is ostracized, they will try and get answers off of other people. My cousin told me how he had to constantly tell pajeets to fuck off because they wanted to trade cigarettes for answers. "Hey bro, let's go have a smoke and talk about the project"
>>
>>39627485
So far I did all projects alone when it was possible.
When I'm alone I'm done so fucking quick. Having to agree on time, meet up, make sure every brainlet "gets it" before group moves on is frustrating.

I'm pajeet btw and I could easily be alpha you described but I always say I have no time when shitters approach me
>>
>>39627757
That's good that you didn't go down that path, too many do. I also find myself, even in groups with people much smarter than me at the content, I have to take control to make sure stuff gets done.
>>
>>39625660
German, its not too bad but the grammar is fucking annoying.
>>
>>39616732
because other than comp sci and medicine, its the only career that pays well and has high job security.

(engineering pays well but there are way too many engineers, so the job market for engineering is shit.)
>>
>>39612358
It's always people on r9k who are judgemental as fuck, then they whine about people judging them.

No wonder people don't talk to you. You sound like a miserable prick.
>>
File: 1500259917621.jpg (716KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1500259917621.jpg
716KB, 2592x1944px
>>39623973
Which period of history anon?
Historcuck reporting in
>>
>>39627485

>make an account on campus society
>pajeets coming to uk to study
>they make accounts
>girls post pictures of pajeets sending them creepy messages
>>
File: 218937189.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
218937189.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>39626418
christ didn't think i'd actually find someone; literature here because i'm a brainlet
>>
Is anyone else subtly probing into their roommate trying to uncover their political views?
>>
>roommate comes in dorm after other roommate lets him in because he forgets his fucking keys
>roommate tries to open bathroom door then knocks on the bathroom door
>knocks again and i say "hold on"
>makes a snide comment about me not giving a vocal response
>he doesn't try to come in after i leave the bathroom
okay wtf
>>
I thought uni would be a new start for me but if anything its been the same or worse
>>
>>39621722
Hey go Vols. But seriously, I was commuting music student and fuck the parking on that campus.
>>
>>39628981
Welcome to uni. Unless you put in the effort, nothing will be different.
Go join some clubs and societies.
>>
File: 1490166093420.png (88KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1490166093420.png
88KB, 310x464px
>hear a bunch of people in my dorm lounge
>manage to build up some confidence and go out there
>Talk to some floormates and their friends
>There's one girl there who's pretty cool
>We talk about /fa/ stuff, school, etc.
>There's this one autistic/eccentric kid who's really loud and kinda spergs out talking about random stuff
>Every time I try to sit next to her or get closer the autistic kid literally comes and sits in between us and interrupts the conversation
>>
>>39603258
>be me, 19
>2nd year
>have 2 sociology classes
>1 called cultural minorities
>arrive in class
>expect massive sjw and libcucks
>teacher was cool, everyone in class was nice and pretty normal
>barely any chads on campus or any stereotypes
what the fuck school do you go to? i think youre faking
>>
File: pepe-looking-out-window.jpg (27KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-looking-out-window.jpg
27KB, 510x510px
went to a strip club a little ways from my uni last night for the first time ever boys, what an experience
>stripper is servicing me
>"so you go to X school with like your friend right? what's your major?"
>"uh communications, uh what about you haha"
>This bitch is really talking about uni with me as she's grinding on me naked and kissing me
>"oh I'm a bio major at X school (about an hour away in the opposite direction), I'm a freshman college is really hard haha
>mfw she turns 20 one day after me
>mfw a pretty young girl reduced to servicing old creepy dudes for money to pay for school talks to me about school
>mfw the roastie stripper humanized herself
I'm still struggling with the ethical implications, lads. It was probably a sympathy tactic but my friend finessed her instagram and real name (what an idiot desu) and the story checked out. Roasties, man.
>>
>>39629711
Gotta make that money robot.
Aside from the school thing,
howd you like it? I went threw a heavy strip club phaze but grew out of it.
>>
>>39629711
Well, did you get any relevant information from her social media? Does she actually need the money or is she just 'experimenting' and 'needs' money for school expenses?
>>
>can't afford on campus dorms
>desperately look on craigslist for roommate
>message the cheapest and soonest available ones i can find
>one responds
>trade a few emails and agree to the without even meeting each other
>it's a human female girl
>first 2 weeks go by great
>she's cute and does all the talking, invites me out to go eat together
>find out that she's also the professor for most of the classes in my major
>for some reason didn't tell her
>might be too late now and think she might believe i changed majors to her program just because i found out she teaches it
HELP
>>
>>39629750
It was pretty aright, $20 for 4 minutes of her grinding on me naked, kissing me and feeling me was pretty ok. She let me suck/bite her nipples too, but the whole school thing kinda killed it for me. I just felt scummy, man.
>>39629778
We tried to get my buddy who got it from her to DM her but he was being a pussy. The insta gave no indication of her being a stripper, just a normal college girl, and the place was like an hour away from where she goes so we surmised she's trying to keep it a secret. Best part is, I have a friend at her school who I could easily drop her real name to, but I won't. She was a sweet girl and I would feel bad.
>>
>>39629805
Now THIS is podracing. Keep us posted.
>>
>>39603258
Got stood up last friday
So i bought more weed than usual
Bought 10 tacos and then jerked off until i passed out after eating them
I feel alittle but better today
I dont even know what's wrong and why everyone does this
I am friendly to people
People think im funny (telling me "bro you're fucking hilarious" )
I dont even try to be its just me being a sperg and they think im joking
But then when i reach out and try to befriend ppl they just ghost me or make excuses
I think i'll just give up on people as of now
>>
>>39629805
Living that hentai life. Harem incoming soon.
>>
File: 1504933855986.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1504933855986.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
>>39629805
>>39629848
haha wow, you get free tutoring at home at least
>>39629845
>I just felt scummy, man.
Congrats you have a soul.
I decided to never go up when i saw this girl leading this old man around, he was wheeling an oxygen tank, over to the atm to get more money. She was punching his code in for him. I was like this is so grimey no way im coming back.
>>
File: 1504115615319.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504115615319.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
>>39603258
>renting room in city
>loud hispanic family, unfortunately the cheapest option for me right now
>loud hispanic neighborhood (rap music always blasting, can feel the vibrations in my chest)
>they're always in the kitchen yelling (dominicans)
>tfw just want to make some toast but they have to have arguments in the kitchen
>rarely ever alone in house
transferring soon so i dont have to live like this anymore
>>
>Just passed the bar exam
>Already employed at a law firm for the past year
>Still taking community college classes in the evening to learn Unix and Photoshop
I keep hoping that the forced interactions in classrooms will eventually lead to something more but it never does. I feel so dead inside.
>>
how the fug do i get uni friends?

i can get along with someone but if our schedules don't mesh we end up drifting away from eachother
>>
File: Seal_Leiden_University.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Seal_Leiden_University.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
Anyone /Leiden/ here? Or /Dutchunis/ in general?
>>
>>39629956
End every good small talk conversation with asking/giving your number, email, steam or Facebook.
>>
File: thoughtfulcat.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtfulcat.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>39629805
>>it's a human female girl
>>first 2 weeks go by great
>>she's cute and does all the talking, invites me out to go eat together
>>find out that she's also the professor for most of the classes in my major

My goodness! It is just like my wonderful sitcoms! keep us posted champ

>>39629845
It is was it is I suppose. Perhaps you are onto something since she was maybe hiding it, but I personally wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't only about money. Then again I'm largely distrustful of most people and their words.
>>
>>39614793
>wanting to become friends with Stacys who are using daddy's money for a degree they're never going to get

Almost every single girl in all my psychology classes gives the same annoying ass response of "oh I've always been interested in how the brain works, and I'm really good at giving advice" when asked why they chose psychology

These stupid whores always hold up the class by making the professor go through everything 2 or 3 times. I wish they would all just switch over into communications or something where they wouldn't be wasting their own money and everyone's time
>>
File: 1481628095011.png (676KB, 884x766px) Image search: [Google]
1481628095011.png
676KB, 884x766px
>>39628625
Heh, Newcastle is a big uni I suppose, we're not the only the only anons going there, I've seen a surprisingly high amount of posts from freshers this year.

>literature here because i'm a brainlet
pfffffft atleast Newcastle is actually good for Literature, even unis like fucking Swansea rate higher than Newcastle on the league tables for STEM subjects, I'm only going here because I couldn't get into Exeter or Lancaster

If you see an ugly kid with light brownish skin, a fucked up lopsided jew nose and long black hair who talks really loudly and is always blowing their nose with kitchen tissues from a very specific brand then that's me.
>>
File: 124971906.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
124971906.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>39630538
>we're not the only anons going there
strange, you're the first guy i've come across who's going there
i'll be sure to look out for you but it's unlikely i'll approach because i'm borderline autistic
>>
>>39621668
Sv seni :(
>>
File: 1496551422449.jpg (52KB, 462x541px) Image search: [Google]
1496551422449.jpg
52KB, 462x541px
>>39631116
Yeah yeah it's okay man, I wouldn't expect anyone from this board to do so

although if you feel like then feel free to come over, I'm pretty laid back and sociable despite being a diagnosed autist who's been playing DS3 for 18/day for the entire summer holiday without break
>>
File: 1492696421134.png (37KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492696421134.png
37KB, 650x650px
any csulbfags in this thread in this thread?
>>
File: 1496624130266.jpg (73KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1496624130266.jpg
73KB, 640x431px
>class is 90% female

SURELY I should be able to find a gf
>>
>grew a beard over the summer

Hope someone compliments it desu lads
>>
File: feeltired.jpg (44KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
feeltired.jpg
44KB, 317x379px
two weeks in and already back to my old drinking habits

just fuck my shit up
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.