[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls halp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
I just had an autistic breakdown infront of my mom because my friends from school didnt wanna go out with me AGAIN for THE 6TH TIME THIS SUMMER AAAAAND THEY GAVE ME THE SAME EXCUSE AS THE LAST 6 TIMES THAT THEYRE STUDYING MATH BUUUUUUT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THEY UPLOADED A PIC OF THEM HANGING OUT WITH CHAD AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ISNT THAT FUCKING GREAT THAT MY FRIENDS OF 8 YEARS ABANDON ME OH GOD I FEEL LIKE I COULD KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW a-and guess what when i got to go out with them in the beginning of summer it.fucking.RAAAAAINED SO I DIDNT GET TO SEE THEM
I REALLY CONTEMPLATE WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD CALL THEM AND TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELFS SO I WONT LOOK LIKE A BETA BITCH BUT KNOWING MY LUCK THAT WILL PROBABLY MAKE IT WORSE
I tried, okay, i tried. My whole life i was a beta but atleast i was a sweet kid last year i realised i was a pussy and this summer i tried improving myself AND ALL FOR WHAT WHEN I HAVE ONLY 2 CONTACTS I CAN CALL TO HANG OUT WITH
i got a haircut i fixed my acne i got clothes that look good but whats the use when i got no one to share with
what should i do should i call them out on their bullshit now or should i wait for school to starts
when i can see if they will treat me like a disease and try to bond with them
>>
>>39602632
>rejected for the 6th times
>they used the same excuse of the previous 6 times
>so this is your 6th or 7th time being rejected, anon?
>>
>>39602632
Lol if this is how you act no wonder they ditched you
>>
>>39602632
>I just had an autistic breakdown
Fucking hate people that can't control their emotions. They're actual subhumans.
>>
>>39602632
>infront of my mom
d-do you still live with your mom, anon?
>>
>>39602667
how do i act ?
>>
>>39602717
Like a sperg
>>
alright im gonna take a nap to calm down and think on this later
>>
>>39602748
fuck off i need ideas on what to do and not someone telling me im autistic
>>
>>39602632
Stoicism. Understand that.

It's unhealthy if taken extreme, but you'd benefit from understanding your emotions. Meaning, who cares if they don't want to hang out with you. Those people aren't your friends.

And you have two contacts to hang out with? Then shut the fuck up sperge. I had one good friend for most of high school and that was enough for me.

Also, you must be in high school - having more friends isn't some fucking contest to see who can have the most, it's about having people to enjoy your time with. Having lots of friends is fucking draining to anyone that is an introvert to some degree. The Chad and Stacy thing become a meme and laughable over time once you realize becoming a Chad (which you won't) and getting a Stacy (could happen, not likely anytime soon) won't make life any better. It would probably make it more miserable to act like someone you're not. Just bee urself and enjoy your Beta life.
>>
> i tried improving myself
How old are you now? Maybe there's still some time left

> what should i do should i call them out on their bullshit
Yep. But wait until you somewhat settled down about it. You need to be calm and sound cool when you tell them. Use something along the lines "you know what, I get the feeling that you guys don't really like me hanging around you so just a heads up, I am not going to bother you any more"
>>
>>39602786
>>39602780
alright genuinely thanks for the help i will calm down call them out and keep improving myself also stop caring about these stuff
>>
File: IMG_7454.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7454.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>39602836
Most of the time, your emotions are a knee jerk response to a sudden change of something you care about. It is an important skill to know when to act on these emotions (girl cheats on you -> break up with her), when to shift them on to other things (like making art or some shit), or when to do nothing (you think friends don't like you, but it's really just a misunderstanding).
>>
>>39602889
yeah i know im still learning that im trying to be as logical and practical about it as possible but i hit a dead end and my frustration went form 0-100 in a heartbeat
>>
>>39602786
That's beta af. Either say nothing and ignore them or go full rage and punch one of them in the face and spit on them.
>>
File: 1503640885626.jpg (76KB, 719x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503640885626.jpg
76KB, 719x623px
>>39602889
>you think friends don't like you, but it's really just a misunderstanding
not him but I constantly do this and fuck everything up and then it makes me look like an ass. seriously I get upset thinking they hate me and call them out when in reality I had it all wrong, then they go quieter on me/ghost me. It's my own fucking fault, and its your own fault OP. If your friends are ghosting you, 6 years now? They aren't your friends. They never were. But DONT call them out on it, it'll make you look the fool and give them leverage to fuck you completely.
>>
>>39603003
i still dont know to what degree they are trying to evade me anyway i gave up on calling them out since i dont want them to think i care more than they already do
im definitely gonna confront them about it since we were very close for a very long time maybe they will give in if they dont i dont care anymore and im gonna try and find more friends to hangout with
>>
>>39603027
>it's your OWN fault...

FYCK OFF AND DIE IDIOT
>>
im gonna do an experiment
im gonna be with a friend of mine and he is gonna call them and tell them to hang out and see how they act when im also there
>>
>>39603027
nah dude they started ghosting me just this summer we were very close before
but yeah i wont do it for now atleast
>>
> should i wait for school to starts

Underage faggot detected

"but im a senior im 18 xdddd"

No you're underage. FUCK OFF.

Sick of hearing you stupid school faggots complaining about trivial bullshit. Get some real problems you dumb faggot
>>
THEMSELVES*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39603202
fucking normies will act like nothing happened. they will look suprised but they will tolarate you for that time and then ghost you again
>>
>>39602632
>KNOWING MY LUCK THAT WILL PROBABLY MAKE IT WORSE
It will make it worse. Anything you say at this point will just make it worse. Let it go.

But if you absolutely can't let it go, at least don't say some gay-ass pussy shit like...
>>39602786
>"you know what, I get the feeling that you guys don't really like me hanging around you so just a heads up, I am not going to bother you any more"
>>
>>39602632
>my friends

why exactly do you think we should give a fuck about your normie social problems fampai?
>>
>>39603808
>i clicked on this thread i have no interest in and i dont like it how could this be happening to me
offer solutions or gtfo
>>
>>39602632
Live for your self. Learn to be happy without friends and with the improvements you've already made people will be drawn to you.
>>
>>39603991
/thread
oh how i wish the ''original'' system didnt exist
>>
File: 1504572752070.png (612KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1504572752070.png
612KB, 808x805px
>>39602632
>friends
Heh....you gotta long way to go kid.
>>
>>39602632
Kill them

In an original and ironic way, like with a wine bottle
>>
>>39603919
I'm not interested in the thread itself, I'm interested in you.

I'm interested in why you think anyone on this board should give a fuck about your normie problems.

What compelled you to come to r9k to bitch about your normie social problems of all places?

You could've gone to plenty of other boards filled with normies that can empathize with your normieshit problems yet you chose r9k, why?
>>
>>39604225
do i have you with a gun to your head forcing you to be in this thread ?
>>
File: 1473338653686.jpg (44KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1473338653686.jpg
44KB, 576x432px
>>39602632
They obviously aren't your friends dickhead, try to find people who actually want to be near you. Judging from the way you act that might be near fucking impossible though.
>>
>>39602776
you are being autistic though. if they repeatedly ditch you using the same excuse and hang out with each other, they don't want to be friends with you. it sucks, but it's the truth. take the hint and move on. fighting with them is just going to make it worse, if you start yelling at them they're gonna clap back.
>>
>>39602632
What a child
There is no fucking such thing as friends only temporary buddies.
And i mean "buddies" in the loosest possible term.
>>
Not trolling, you remind me of this autistic guy I knew that was obsessed with "fake friends" that abandoned him after highschool. You just need to let it go, there is no "winning", the alpha move is to act like they don't impact you and do better with the next group of people you make friends with.
>>
>>39602632
end yuorsrlf OP
b e s t way
>>
>>39602632
>seven rejections
>b-but I'm n-not the problem!

Get a grip faggot
>>
>>39604340
The problem with this kind of thinking is why the board has gone mostly to shit, you can't ignore problems away, you normieshits have infected this board and site in general and turned it into the garbage that it is now, thanks mostly to pol.

You and your lot are like viruses, being told to ignore people like you is the reason r9k is the way it is now.
>>
>>39604923
Preach it, brother robot. It was much better when it was about nothing but masturbation techniques, piss bottles, and why all women are ebil because you can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>39604979
yes, i would rather be in the company of other robots than normies.

Not much fun conversing with people you can't relate to, I would rather be in the company of other robots than in the company of normieshits, I can't relate to your normieshit problems or social life so I'd rather not be around you.

You'd think normieshits would have the same attitude towards robots ( they do in real life) but on the internet for some strange reason they refuse to fuck off.
>>
File: 1499906306214.png (351KB, 360x502px) Image search: [Google]
1499906306214.png
351KB, 360x502px
>>39602632
You're so fucking underage holy shit.
>>
>>39602632
Just kill yourself faggot. Bout time you did it.
>>
>>39605324
> Abloobloobloo normies tormented me by ignoring me and not hanging out with me!
> Abloobloobloo normies are tormenting me by not ignoring me.

Some people are just impossible to please.
>>
fucking just die please
>>
>>39602632
You probably loudly say "You're welcome" to people who don't thank you for opening the door for them.
>>
>>39605843
It's not good to misrepresent peoples posts fampai, though I can't say I'm surprised.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.