[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women going their own way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

http://www.reddit.com/r/wgtow

Is this real?
>>
>>39602045
I hope not, sounds like a TERF breeding ground
>>
File: tumblr_ohmpfh9wMx1tyif8no1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmpfh9wMx1tyif8no1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x345px
>>39602045
this is real and more than just being real it's something that's growing
it's cool now to be a gay girl
every single girl ever is bi and if they're part of the growing tumblr crowd they all wish they had girlfriends
men are pigs

pic related, posted and circulating around tumblr tonight
>>
I hope so.Im tired of living surrounded by stupid females,when will be those sex robots available?
>>
>What's the worst thing about males?
>The fact that they can't seem to just leave women the fuck alone. Their entitlement to women's spaces and general obsession with women that they refuse to admit. For example this is clearly a subreddit for women yet every single day I see comments from pissed mgtow guys here.
What planet are these dumb whores living on?
>>
I kind of want this to gain popularity just to see what happens
>>
>>39602045
When will men just get sick of this shit and put women back in oppression. They are clearly too selfish and retarded for society.
>>
>>39602204
This just seems like ironic trolling t b h
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39602045
Some might argue that this proves women are the "me too" gender, as they obviously seem to copy the Men Going Their Own Way movement. However, another opinion is that separatist feminism is the same thing as WGTOW, but with a different name, making it older than MGTOW (which supports the theory that feminists are some sort of hyper-men in mostly female bodies, as they invented something before men did).
>>
>>39602245
But that would require women to be fully aware of what a cancer they are when they infest male majority hobbies and communities
>>
mgtow and wgtow are society breaking down
this is the apex of selfishness and narcissism relationships viewed as transactional and men and women as adversaries
if you aren't getting a ""fair"" deal you just opt out and focus on loving yourself (because that's what's important)

this is reflected everywhere from identity politics to online dating
>>
>>39602045
hahaha wtf. Feminist propaganda.
>>
As an MGTOW, I'm alright with this
>>
Why would you be angry about this? Gender segregated society please.
>>
>>39602262
Nah. Men living in seclusion is a common occurrence in history. Monks, priests, hermits, etc. "Old Man of the Mountain" has been a common theme in history since the beginning of civilization.
>>
MGTOW is legitimate and so is WGTOW.
Only difference is that MGTOW is hated whereas WGTOW is cheered on.
Traditionalism is dead except for autistic /pol/ LARPING (they themselves are unmarried and childless), and promiscuity and secularism lead to hollow depressing lives.
The solution is solitude and peace.
>>
I'm reading the top posts. It's weird. I'd imagine most people here would say they're just complaining about betas and as soon as a chad comes along most of them would give this shit up in a heartbeat
>>
If MGTOW exists, why wouldn't WGTOW? It's just a celebration of mental illness and rationalising failure where genetic dead ends jerk themselves off. They love women but don't want to make more of them. Really WGTOW just sounds like the same tripe I've heard from feminists since forever.

>>39602206
It's been going on for a long time, this is just a rebrand, and the end result is people dying alone without children and everybody being less happy.
>>
I'm basically wgtow. I don't believe in total separatism, but I have no use for interpersonal relationships with men.
>>
File: leftism in a nutshell.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
leftism in a nutshell.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
>>39602274
It all started from the horribly destructive notion of "equality" of the sexes. They aren't, both sides know it, but they engage in rampant destructive behavior (multiple partners b/c of refusal to commit), which then spirals into making it near-impossible for the few who retain morals to act on them. Men find it almost impossible to get a virgin gf, while women trying to remain chaste have it even harder because they have no idea if a man gives them attention just to fuck her and leave.

Pic applies to everything, too. Take income differences. It is obvious that a CEO is not equal to a window cleaner, but society insists they are. Because of that, it engenders a "fuck you I got mine" mentality in everyone, and the society as a whole becomes a commodity nobody gives a fuck about, even though everyone benefits from it. Tragedy of the Commons. It also creates resentment--the window cleaner knows damn well he isn't equal to the CEO, but when everyone tells him he is, he starts thinking that the CEO, if equal, unfairly got the position. It's just human psychology. A rigid class structure is easier to assimilate--taking orders from a king by birthright makes much more sense on a fundamental level than by some jack-off with more money than you.

Now, I'm not saying they shouldn't be equal under the law--no Biblical "if you kill a slave just pay a fine" shit. But nobody should ever push equality of function. Further, there need to be defined classes with their own specific regulations. Class mobility should be possible, but ideally none would be absolute shit, so it would just be a matter of preference.

>>39602584
>Traditionalism is dead except for autistic /pol/ LARPING (they themselves are unmarried and childless), and promiscuity and secularism lead to hollow depressing lives.
Sadly, this. /pol/ack here. I'd like to find a qt virgin who would start a farm with me, but that probably won't happen. Alaska here I come.
>>
This is just another case of women chauvinistically trying to harm men.

The term 'Men Going Their Own Way' has to be understood in the context in which it arose. It arose from the MRA movement which were is based on genuine massive injustices that primarily women impose on men. However many in the MRA community were firstly red-pilled enough to realise that women do not respond to reasoned arguments and appeals to empathy. They also realised that MRA movements themselves are universally taken over by female interest - the males at 'A Voice for Men' were pushing women hard - and you can see on youtube that a single mother female like 'girlwriteswhat' can basically appropriate the work of many men who came before her and get vastly more attention for it from a huge number of orbiters, eclipsing the originators of many of the ideas she regurgitates.

There were always 'female separatists', but women CANNOT "go their own way", because as MGTOW and even to some extent the MRA movement have shown - women's lives pretty much rely on exploiting males in various ways. A woman who doesn't marry and lives on her own and focuses on her own life is STILL dependent on the collective of beta males who've been pushed out of society by women as a whole. MGTOW in large part is about sharing knowledge on how men can get out from under that oppression, by working less for example to avoid being taxed as much to pay for roasties. A "woman going her own way" is still benefitting to a ridiculous degree from male effort and labour.

This is why it's entirely dishonest for women to use this label, and even should be regarded as an aggressive appropriation of ideas that have real meaning for men.
>>
>>39603286
To clarify, I'm not a monarchist, even if I understand and respect the system. I'm NatSoc. Total birthright to positions tends to get corrupted after a while, so I would like mobility between classes to be possible with hard work/talent.

>>39603178
Fair enough. You at least are helping the destruction of this shitty society. I would caution you to know how to defend yourself, though.
From what I've seen, you can expect a collapse within 30 years, maybe sooner, depending on the pace of automation and demographic change in the West.
>>
>>39602045
If it means they'll stop ruining video games, sex robots and other shit to make men want their flabby asses I'm all for it.
>>
>women just copy

this is lame af, dumb roasties
>>
>>39602045
Isn't that what they're doing already? They can get as much casual sex as they like and don't have to commit to anything if they don't want to. They're actively encouraged to pursue careers and told that they can have it all if they want it.

In fact, women going their own way seems to not work out for anyone involved. She'll burn out, no one will date her, she'll have no children, she'll play dress up with her dog and then kill herself.
>>
It seems both sexes would rather continue a miserable routine that's familiar than risk failure or looking foolish at a shot of happiness.
This is the legacy of helicopter parents.
>>
>>39602045
White people blame every other race for their own decline while simultaneously doing shit like this.
>>
>>39603750
can confirm the latter half. I still keep in touch every 6 months or so with my high school girlfriend who is 31 now. she became a doctor after tons of work and is now making great money. she cannot find 'the one' to settle down with and she told me herself that 'the biological clock ticking' is real. she just bought herself another puppy. and a cat.
>>
>>39602045
Women inherently can't go their own way. They are dependent on men. This is just their childish reaction to mgtow
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>39602093
>Pushing the "women r akshually bi!!!" meme
>>
Why would a robot care about this? We were never considered in any of theses girls dating pools to begin with.
>>
>>39602270
Or a cheeky fucker to start a subplebbit masquerading as a woman
>>
>>39602045
At least they seem to know about you guys:
"Women have no rights, Don, except what men allow us. Men are more aggressive and powerful, and they run the world. When the next real crisis upsets them, our so-called rights will vanish like that smoke. We'll be back where we always were: property. And whatever has gone wrong will be blamed on our freedom, like the fall of Rome was. You'll see."
So you can't hate them for trying to escape you.
>>
File: IMG_5059.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5059.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>39602045
>Is this real?
>1500 subscribers
Nope
>>
>>39602045
Totally pointless. Mainstream society is WGTOW or Red Pill Women already. They can do whatever the fuck they want and are celebrated for it.
>>
>>39605457
>So you can't hate them
Try and stop me roastie
>>
>>39605457
They don't really want to escape men. Escaping men would mean suicide for about 95% of all women, simply because without modern technology, 7 billion people is simply impossible to sustain. And without men, there is no technology. No food, no water, no heat, no sewage. Nothing. Just some berries in the woods.
>>
Both groups are cancer
>>
>>39605457
Without men's support women would be nothing. If men didn't support women they wouldn't be able to live as the hypergamous sluts that they have become. That's why we hate beta orbiters so much.
WGTOW is a meme because women have always been, are, and will always be dependent on men. Always. It's like dogs declaring "independence" from their owners. Nothing will come of this, it's all posturing. Women know they can't leave men, this is just a collection of women who got really assblasted by MGTOW
>>
>>39605498
This is mostly true, but there's one crucial difference: men are shamed into supporting and providing for women regardless of their choices. Men who don't do this are "losers," "man-children," "slut-shamers," "sexist," etc. Women have created a culture of anti-male shaming to ensure that men keep providing for them and never hold them accountable for their actions. True WGTOW is impossible.
>>
>>39605574

Sometimes it's really interesting to just imagine two alternative scenarios - one in which women suddenly disappear overnight - and one in which men suddenly disappear overnight, and what the world would look like immediately after that.

Men go:
>Immediately 95% of international and inter-state transportation ceases
>Immediately trash begins piling up, there is literally nobody physically capable of collecting rubbish and women won't even be able to organise solutions for it
>Almost immediately there is no food, because of lack of farming and transportation
>Almost immediately power and electronics start breaking down, with nobody qualified to repair it

I mean you're looking at major cities going black and reverting to pre-industrial times almost overnight.

Women go:
>Less complaining

Just seriously think about this. There is NOTHING women provide than men can't easily fill in for almost immediately.
>>
>>39605502
>>39605509
>>39605574
Well the memes about this cesspool were true. Thanks for confirming you're a bunch of Eliott Rogers in the making. Greetings from the normie world.
>>39605534
this, but it'd be a blast to watch /pol/cucks melting as natality rates drop massively for white people.
>>
>>39605639
>Women have created
Sure thing, merchant
>>
>>39605534
this
and also
>/thread
>>
If women can have this we can have meninism. It goes both ways.
>>
File: 1469757403064.jpg (259KB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1469757403064.jpg
259KB, 1090x1074px
>>39605668
I trust you'll find the door yourself, redditor. Lest I take a gigantic shit on your mother's face
>>
>>39602093
I legitimately cannot understand why all women aren't at least bi.
>>
>>39605668
Great. Are you done?
>>
>>39605711
I you did you'd be a faggot
>>39605668
So instead of addressing any points brought up, you just default to calling everyone a crazy virgin. And then you have the gall to wonder why we tell you gaynigger twats to gtfo
>>
>>39602045
NO THIS FAKE WOMEN CANNOT GO THEIR OWN WAY MEN MUST CUM IN THIER PUSSY FOR MANKIND OF THE HUMANITY 2 CONTINUE DUMD FUCK

IF UR REFERING 2 THE LINK YES THAT PAGE EXISTS
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-29_23-49-01.png (11KB, 567x305px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-29_23-49-01.png
11KB, 567x305px
>>39602045
Even if it's not satire.
They can change their minds later and not be diseased slutbags.
Sounds cool to me.
I'm 100% for it.
>>
File: 1498592803594.jpg (14KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498592803594.jpg
14KB, 271x270px
>>39603286
>Aristotle
>equality
>in a class society
>>
so its reversed r9k? Whats new?
>>
Female art is a travesty. They have no inherent value aside from being fucked. Their machines are fragile; their minds are lazy; their bodies are weak.
They should be scared of us. We're replacing them with fuckbots and birth engines. Without these two factors of unskilled labor, they LITERALLY have nothing to present to society.

It doesn't even get me off to shit talk them because I will always be making an understatement. They are greedy, entitled and treacherous.
Praise Elliott Roger
>>
>>39606087
>reading comprehension
Total inequality, i.e. abject abuse of lowers, is not desirable, but total equality is even worse in the levels of misery it creates.
The point is that a level of inequality in itself is not wrong.
>>
File: 1503355428746.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1503355428746.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>39602045
>terminating relationships with men
>avoiding relationships with men
>keeping them out of your home
>excluding them from your company

>If you are WGTOW does that mean you have to be celibate?
>No.
>>
>>39606533
>what is lesbonism
>>
>>39602071
terfs are cool except for the retarded radical feminist part
>>
WGTOW here, ask me anything.
>>
WGTOW makes no sense, they already have feminism to give them freedom by having the state take care of them.

Men propose women dispose, women are the gatekeepers of sex and have large pools of good man to choose from. It's not like the men are the abusive ones.
>>
>>39602045
If you read the FAQ, replace male with female and it still rings true. It blows my mind that both genera can't seem to grasp just how shit both really are.
>>
>>39607116
>it makes sense when I do it but when the females do it I sputter in helpless confusion
It's not that hard of a concept faggot
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.