[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what an actual fembot could be like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1500630540917.jpg (79KB, 644x478px) Image search: [Google]
1500630540917.jpg
79KB, 644x478px
Is this what an actual fembot could be like?
>>
>>39601645
tricked??? I dont see the crime
>>
>>39601645
that's what a fembot(male) looks like
>>
>>39601645
6 and a half years for this
what a fucking joke
fuck her friend \
> wwaa waa I let a stranger fuck me blindfolded but it turned out she was a girl waaa waaa let's tell the police and ruin her life

seriously FUCK HER
>>
>>39601645
Look at her nasty skin. Not a fembot, just a drug addict.
>>
>>39601645
Wew, pussypass is very real
>>
>>39602223

Not necessarily drugs, some people are just unfortunate when it comes to their skin
>>
she's try hard'ing to be ugly,

with make up and her hair fixed she'd be a 7, she's not ugly
>>
>>39602485
She's in jail, robot
>>
Looks like me if I was a shitty trap.
>>
>>39602223
>just a drug addict

I hate knowing that people think this about me.
I just have bad skin.
It looks bad enough, and knowing that people are not only repulsed by its appearance, but also think I'm a drug addict because of it is fucking killing me.
>>
>>39602654
I was about to say the same thing. It's kind of alarming.
>>
>>39602223
jpg: not even once
>>
>>39601645
What a bizarre situation
>>
>>39602666
quit being a whiny bitch. go hang yourself faggot
>>
>>39601645
Jesus, lesbians are fucking crazy.
I need to become hetero somehow.
Fucking hell. It's always this kind of shit or some crazy fat couple who forced their little son to eat dog shit because he was a boy or something.

I'm having PTSD from clg too.
>>
Damn this is fucking hot. Wish a girl would do this to me.
>>
>>39601645

I'm not seeing the crime here.
>>
How on earth did this even happen? Like, some dude got the girl to put on a blindfold before sex and then this chick emerges out of nowhere with her strap-on and takes over?

Makes no sense to me.
>>
File: 1272.jpg (111KB, 1272x763px) Image search: [Google]
1272.jpg
111KB, 1272x763px
I'd say 5/10
>>
Was it rape?
Originerinho
>>
>>39602959

you sound sexy as fuck
>>
>>39603737

bad camera angle, she needs to lose a little weight, slightly change her hair, more make up, could be a 7
>>
>>39603516
She claimed he had been injured and disfigured in an accident and was ashamed of how he looked. In the meantime Newland actually met the woman as a woman and confirmed her alter ego's story.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.