[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we lose weight robots? Fatbots get in here. SkinnyBots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

File: tfw fat.jpg (62KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.jpg
62KB, 633x758px
how do we lose weight robots? Fatbots get in here. SkinnyBots help us out.
>>
Stop trying to starve yourself because it will always end up in you binging out harder later on.
>>
>>39601185
Get prescribed amphetamines, problem shoved.
>>
File: fat6.png (136KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
fat6.png
136KB, 677x515px
>Skellys say "just eat less "
it's not that simple
>>
Drink black coffee anytime you feel hungry.

Only eat breakfast and dinner.
>>
Keep up with sport and stop eating junk food and sweets.
Lots of veggies.
I have it harder because of a physical problem.
>>
>>39601185
Bodyweight exercises
Calorie counting
Not having other sources of stress in your life to cause you to binge eat
>>
>>39601206
This. They're easy to get, too. If your doctor says you need a therapists approval, go to a different doctor. Just tell them you didn't do well in school and you always have trouble reading or doing anything for too long. They really do help you lose the desire to eat.
>>
I'd try just eating one meal a day. All you have to do is procrastinate lunch.
>>
>>39601212
You can still eat just don't eat junk food. Start with no sodas. Consider trying sparkling ice flavored water as a way to ease yourself into it, tastes very authentic
>>
limit your daily calorie intake and do cardio
>>
>>39601215
this helps me, the coffee thing
avoiding snacking between meals is important fatbots. that means getting rid of all that shit that you like to just munch on, I know it sucks.

avoid beer, if you need to drink- drink liquor.
don't worry about going crazy with exercise at first, just get your diet squared away.
no cheat days
eat in front of other people if possible. it's easiest to binge when you're alone.
drink plenty of water. if you can't stand the taste use crystal light or some other bullshit. make sure it's zero cal.

remember, the first days are always the fucking worst ones. good luck fatbots. we're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>>39601251
>haven't had "junk food for months"
>not losing weight
calories in calories out isn't just a meme
>>
>>39601324
Correct. You have to count calories, everything.
>>
Drink shittons of water every day, run or jog and chew gums to replace the eating par (+ you will get those face gainz)
>>
File: 1476935846115.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
1476935846115.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>eat 1500 kcal a day
>weigh 220 lbs

IT'S ALL GENETICS FUCK THIS SHITTY LIFE
>>
>>39601185
Listen up OP, here's your master plan for weight loss.

Eat only 3 times a day max, no snacks or any shit like that.
No processed food, junk food, sweets etc. The only sweet thing you can eat is fruit.
The only thing you'll be allowed to eat are vegetables, fruits, whole weat grains and lean meat choices.
Stop using oil for anything, no more cooking or frying. You're gonna be boiling your food from now on, it's more filling that way.
WATER, before each one of the 3 meals drink half a liter of water to fill you up, in general start drinking more water.
Do some basic bodyweight exercises at home and for cardio I suggest jumping rope. Start with only 5 minutes of it because it'll be hard at first if you're obese and eventually ramp up to continous 30 min of skipping.

If you have enough willpower to go through with this you will lose weight.
>>
>>39601347
it's hard, going from being lazy fat fuck into someone who counts evrey gram of food. it's not a overnight thing, it takes weeks
>>
>>39601185
A good method is to drink an excess of water during the day and especially before you eat. It will help you eat less.
>>
File: feel1.png (968KB, 1103x1007px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968KB, 1103x1007px
>>39601470
>Eat only 3 times a day max, no snacks or any shit like that

>telling people who have no self control
>to eat only 3 meals a day with no snacks
surely they won't fail
>>
Came in here to say amphetamines, and I've been beaten to it.
>>
>>39601507
>introducing the WARRIOR DIET
>eat once a day of whatever you want in whatever quantities you want at any time of day
>no snacks tho
>>
>>39601507
I know it's hard and it involves breaking some deep rooted habits, but what has to be done has to be done. The hardest part is maybe the first 2 to 3 weeks, after that it's ezpz.
>>
>>39601185
I only eat one meal a day. Technically I eat less than seven meals a week because I randomly starve myself. I also only drink water. I have been losing weight reliably. It's not the worst diet.
>>
Fatbots, this is what you have to do:

Drop sugary/junk foods and sodas like a bad habit. You shouldn't drop them all at once, or else you'll relapse hard. Trade soda bottles for water bottles, and keep it up for 2-3 weeks. Then cut off the cookies and chips. If you want to some snacks, go for other low-cal foods like fruit or jello or butter-free popcorn.

Also, reduce portions in your meals. Eat until you're "not hungry", not until you're stuffed full. Try to eat more vegetables, and avoid fried things as much as you can.

You can eat shit like cereal or pancakes or pizza, but only ONCE every week or two, and it must be one of your meals. You cannot eat that on top of your 3 meals.

If you're not too overweight, try to start moving. Go for a walk every day, and start running or lifting. It'll be hard at first, but it's not impossible.

Personally, I never had the need to count calories. But as other anons said, this takes weeks/months, and a lot of willpower. But eventually, sodas will taste outright bad, your apetite will adapt and shrink, and weight will being to melt away if you keep it up long enough. I personally went from being 27 BMI to 20.5 BMI in about 14 months.

IMPORTANT: Don't go back to your old ways as soon as you see progress. Ideally, the healthy habits of your diet will become permanent part of your life.
>>
>>39601593
Holy shit, that Reddit spacing. I didn't notice it when I was making my post. Sorry lads. Everything I said is correct though.
>>
Is it a problem if you develop gynecomastia when slightly overweight?
Can I just lose it?
>>
>>39601185
When I gain weight I avoid carbs and the weight comes off.

I do also believe in "calories in, calories out". But! Be careful where you are getting those calories. I don't trust gmo/processed/sugar garbage.

I suggest kick starting your energy level too. GO to the gym! Force yourself. It will help with your metabolism. You will also feel better emotionally.

Also simply avoid overeating. We over eat when we are bored, due to availability (don't fill your fridge with shit), and due to emotional/behavioral issues. Identify why you are overeating.

It will come easy once you start losing. Also ALWAYS remember that as a fat person you create fat cells. They never go away. They shrink. So that's why you see ex fat people always struggling. It's easier for the them to gain weight when they already have fat cells created. You willl always need to be more proactive then someone who was never been overweight. Don't forget that
>>
>>39601593

sodas are not the fucking problem. I'm 6'1 190 lbs bench 3 plates and I drink 0.5l every day. It's fucking 300 calories
>>
Literally count calories.

>b-b-but...
No fuck off. It's not easy at first, but nobody can make you change. You're the one who has to take that first step, and if you keep rejecting it or putting it off, you're never going to improve.

>>39601496
Sure, and take as long as you need to as long as you improve ever so slightly every day.
>>
>>39601716
>sodas are not the fucking problem.
Maybe not for you, but for others that down half a case a day on top of eating other shit, it is a problem for them. You're not helping with your lack of understanding and empathy, autismo.
>>
>>39601716
>0.5l every day
Yeah now try a full 1.5 or 2l bottle and see how that goes.
>>
>>39601752
this
also sugars kill you. NO MORE FUCKING SODA, PIGGO
none. water, dairy, coffee. that's it.
no sweet tea, no diet coke, no "low calorie" variant, NONE. soda is the most processed shit every pawned off on american consumers and it will fuck you.
so
>no soda
>count calories, preferably >1600 per 24hrs.
>calisthenics (bodyweight exercises. pushups, jumping jacks, shit like that.)
>cardio (walking, mostly)
you'll feel better, look better, and be healthier within 6 weeks. cutting out soda alone kills acne and pretty soon the guilt of eating and feeling bloated will go away too.
I know it's hard, I know it hurts, I know it is an addiction one must break.

I did it, now its my turn to help you too. you can make it, just please fucking try.
>>
>>39601470
>Stop using oil for anything, no more cooking or frying
>You're gonna be boiling your food from now on
You got me fucked up son
>>
>>39601185
I don't understand fat people. Why do you do that to yourself? How can you hate yourself so much that you won't even give yourself the chance to at least look somewhat decent?
Dieting is easy as fuck, too. It's not about eating healthily, it's not about exercise. It's only about portion control. Eat whatever you want -- just eat small portions and count calories. Look up how many calories someone at your weight and height would burn just being alive and eat below that. It's so fucking easy.
t. 20 bmi. just started to work out though. gonna get big.
>>
>tfw 194.4lbs
Still fat, yes, but not 255lbs anymore. That was fucking horrible. Hoping to make it to 165lbs by Christmas. I recommend My Fitness Pal or Loseit to anybody that needs a good calorie counting tool (online and phone).
>>
>>39601593
what's wrong with cereal if you're not eating faggotastic deep fried sugar lumps? I usually have 2 bowls of honey nut cheerios for breakfast (2% milk, also), and a black coffee and I'm good.
maybe a banana too.
>>
File: 1504607887748s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1504607887748s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>39601716
that depends on your metabolism in your genes. Sodas WILL fatten you its scientifically proven that they are really unhealthy so stop trying to make excuses
>>
>did calorie calculator
>need 1200 calories a day to lose 2lbs/week
I literally don't know what to eat thats nutritious but not calorie packed
how do I eat 400cal/meal 3x a day while still putting in good calories like protein
seriously send help
>unsuitable street
kek
>>
>>39602476
Eat vegetables.
You fucking fat fuck.
>>
>>39602490
yes but which vegetables are good in this situation. bananas are good, more of those?
>>
Start smoking tBh Tbh DESU desu tbH
>>
STOP DRINKING SODA.

It's hard but I quit soda and I'm a few months dropped 20 pounds.
>>
>tfw optimal BMI means I'd be a skeletor
you can be over BMI and still be healthy, right?
>>
>>39602583
If you have more muscle than average, yes.
>>
>>39602660
how would I determine that?
I know retard questions but I wanna do this right
also holy fuck myfitnesspal makes this easy as shit
>>
>>39602692
Basically if you work out regularly, even if it's bodyweight stuff, you're most likely more muscular than average so you can have a higher BMI without actually being overweight.
And you can just look at yourself in the mirror and see if the extra BMI comes from your arms and pecs or if it's more from the love handles and double ass.
>>
>>39602692
Probably body fat percentage.
>>
>>39601185
How fat are you?

If you did any real research on obese patients you should know getting skinny after being obese is virtually impossible. Sooner or later almost all of them relapse. There is only a 5% succes rate and that is WITH personal coaching and a dietician.
The only realistic option is a bariatric surgery. And even that isn't a surefire way.
An obese persons brain develops almost the same way as an addict.
>>
>>39601212
Fasting is the key. Not eating less. You have to adapt your body to feeling hungry and learn the difference between having an empty stomach and being really hungry where your whole body is hungry. I try to just eat one big meal a day. I eat as much as i can then fast until the next day
>>
>>39602514
Lol bananas are packed with fructose, sugar. Eat leafy and green vegetables. Also eat fruits but look into what fruits are low in sugar.
Bananas do have amazing nutritions but they are better for athletes/skinny people not for fatties thzt want to lose weight.
>>
>>39601185
Stop eating so much and do exercise
>>
>>39601185
I lost 20 pounds with this routine/diet.
>stopped drinking soda
>don't fill my plate or eat full course Amerifat-sized meals.
>walk/jog around my tiny apartment for exercise sometimes when I get bored.
The most important is the proportion thing. Modern meals are WAY bigger than they should be. Don't fill your bowl or plate all the way. The key to weight loss for me was eating small, and I'd feel hungry for 15 minutes, but it would fade away.
Don't fall for the big proportion meme that corporations have made common in society.
>>
The whole keto diet thing does work, though it is definitely more expensive than the way I was eating before. Also adderall helps too.

6'7, 240 at the start of April. About 200 lbs now.
>>
Just stop fucking eating 3 packs of Oreos a day and you won't be fat.
>>
>>39602821
>If you did any real research on obese patients you should know getting skinny after being obese is virtually impossible.
not true if you put in some effort

Sooner or later almost all of them relapse. There is only a 5% succes rate and that is WITH personal coaching and a dietician.
nice sources

>An obese persons brain develops almost the same way as an addict.
That's right and guess what, plenty of people have overcome their addictions.
I was a smoker for 8 years and eventually I kicked the habit, it's all about willpower and smart planning.
>>
"simple" does not mean easy. You already know how to lose weight, you just don't want to do it.
>>
>>39601185

I strongly believe fasting is the key to weight loss. I was struggling to lose weight even eating 1000 calories a day at 240 pounds. I would lose 10 pounds then quit and eat all the weight back. Then I decided to simply eat nothing for 6 days. I ended up losing 12 pounds and have a better understanding of hunger vs cravings. Fasting is beneficial because it depletes your insulin storage which effects your metabolism and regulates your hormones. It is a reset button for your body. If you are still struggling to lose weight try fasting.
>>
>>39601185
intermittent fasting, keto, deficit, you're fucking welcome, do as much research as possible. dont do keto for too long just to shed the main weight. also stop eating like a fat fuck you know when you do it
>>
File: 1503823160933.jpg (5KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1503823160933.jpg
5KB, 250x224px
>get compliments from others about losing weight
>measure myself, slimmer waist, larger biceps, noticable muscle mass
>weigh myself, put on five pounds
>"oh that's just the muscle mass"
>weigh myself on a body fat scale
>increased 1.5% Body fat percentage

I thought I was making progress.
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>39601185
I'm 5'7, I weigh 121 lbs, and I only eat the recommended 1500 calories a day as a 20 year old man.
>>
>>39603409
>5'7" at 121 lbs
OP didn't ask how to become a manlet, he just wants to lose some weight.
>>
I've been eating <1500 calories a day for about 2 months and I'm down 176 from 190. Still want to drop another 20 or so though.

I basically had no choice but to lose weight as I'm too broke to afford a new wardrobe. Pretty simple and counting calories on my phone ticks an RPG-like itch so it's kind of addictive.
>>
I am a drug addict and I empathize with you.

See >>39596574.

I cannot speak for Overeaters Anonymous, but it is based on the same principles as AA and NA, and NA is saving my life. Look into Overeaters Anonymous.
>>
>>39603229
Like I said, if you did any REAL research you'd know.

And yes it takes willpower to stay skinny but like I said only 5% succeeds. Cba to source on this board since most people here are retarded and need to be spoonfed.

Also food addiction is alot harder to quit than your silly nicotine "addiction". You can quit cold turkey with cigs but you can't with food. It's the same as telling a heroin junkie he has to take 0.5gr a day but no more. Except it's readily avaible for a cheap price in every store.

T. Ex moribly obese person who also overcame opiate addiction. And ex-smoker, but I dont even consider something that easy to quit an addiction.
>>
By the way, >>39603667 doesn't apply to every overweight person. Some people can break it with willpower. But overeaters like >>39596613 are just like addicts.
>>
>>39603682
You can go cold turkey with food. I did it once, stopped everything except normal meals, did cardio at the same, and I lost 10 kilos in less than 2 months, then maintained my weight for years.
Now I have the same problem with overeating junk, I know I could fix it again but I just don't find the willpower so far.
>>
>>39603747
>I know I could fix it again but I just don't find the willpower so far.
what, you like being fat and being ostracized, throwing money directly into your gut?
>>
>>39603765
I'm not fat enough to be ostracized, just enough to hate myself when I see my gut in the mirror in the morning. I also hate wasting money on shit. But I still haven't managed to stop, I tried but I keep relapsing. Tomorrow.
>>
>>39603780
>Tomorrow.
becomes tomorrow becomes tomorrow becomes tomorrow ad infinitum until you're ostracized-tier fat.
start today before you become what you don't want to be.
>>
>>39601185
>be skinny throughout my whole life
>have skinny arms
>you can wrap my wrist with your thumb and pinkie finger
>starting to develop a chubby belly
I'm in an weird situation.
>>
>>39603747
>I once quit cold turkey with food
>Had 3 normal meals a day

Do you even read what you are typing? You can't quit cold turkey. You will die of starvation, just like you can't go cold turkey on oxygen.
>>
>>39603871
Cold turkey as in not one gram of junk food, no sugar that didn't come from fruits, no sodas, none of the shit I ate daily before. Only normal light meals.
>>
I'm a former fatbot, what worked for me was:
crippling self hatred
intermittent fasting (18:6 my personal choice)
no calorie dense food whatsoever, we're talking porridge for breakfast etc.

But I'll be honest, the self hatred was the most motivating factor.
>>
>>39603814
It's called skinny-fat and it's the life for all of those smug fags in grade school who always boasted "I can eat whatever I want and still be skinny!!"
>>
>>39603944
I'd rather be skinnyfat than regular fat.
>>
>>39601185
Eat less and move more. If you have no idea where to begin download the myfitnesspal app. Alternatively you can do the following. Cutout all junk food. Drink only tea, coffee, and water. Limit breads/pasta intake to once a day. Exercise at least 4 times a day. Make sure you have some kind of strength routine and not just cardio. Keep up with your protein intake. Have vegetables with every meal to help you feel more full. Understand this is a marathon and not a sprint. Don't hate yourself WHEN you screw up.
>>
>>39603890
This! If overeating is like addiction, this is the only way to do it.

A drug addict can't have even a single beer or he releases his addiction all over again. Complete abstinence is the only way, and when it comes to food, that means complete abstinence from even a single soda or single gram of junk food for the rest of your life. I'm sure this is what Overeaters Anonymous would say.
>>
The way it worked with me is that I basically stopped added sugar and having deserts, sugary drinks drinks etc.; now I'd just eat those sometimes. It might seem tough, but you actually just get used to it. Adding sugar to my tea feels so wrong now lol. + going to uni helped a lot; I just took a walk in there whenever I could.
>>
>>39601470
>only boiling your food
now what the fuck? this is actually depressing

i hope no one actually does this

>>39601215
but what should i do during the lunch breaks at work?
>>
>>39604546
I eat boiled chicken whites, it's actually quite good with some seasoning in the water
>>
>>39601185
>SkinnyBots help us out.

Most any sensible diet plan would work; the problem is maintaining the willpower to see it through. So you need to treat the underlying issue of willpower, or whatever psychological problem is furthering your destructive habits. Then you can focus on actually losing weight.
>>
>>39604560
i tried this meme too but i quickly realized its shit

food should be enjoyable and tasteful, oil is not a problem (except for deep frying..but that shit is nasty anyways)
>>
you eat less if you get really focused in on what you're doing.

I've had a lot of moments where I've gone "shit, I've forgotten to eat again today."
>>
>>>/fit/42787252
/fat/ general on /fit/
>>
>>39604664
Yeah 2bh I have no problem with oil for cooking, it's not what's going to make you fat. But I actually enjoyed boiled chicken. Plus it was really easy to prepare, that's a good thing if you're a lazy fat shit who goes for the bag of chips instead of real food just because it's easier.
>>
completely eliminate carbs as best as you can. you will lose weight. i promise.
>>
>>39601185
>how do we lose weight robots?
Eat a balanced diet.
Exercise daily.
Get plenty of sleep.

That's it.
>>
>>39601185

>>39601212
But it is that simple? Calories in < calories out you won't be a whale any more
>>
>>39601593
I'd say this is very true. I've just been doing this for a few weeks and already I'm seeing some ab definition and my shirts are fitting looser.

Couple more tricks

I used to be a big beer drinker and cutting out booze on the weekdays was hard. So, I bought canned soda water and so I still get that "open can, take a drink of cold beverage" experience.

Peanuts, eat 'em. I used to snack a lot on carby things but switched to peanuts and they're much better. Plus, you can only eat so many before you feel full, whereas chips, fuck, you can eat the entire goddamn bag and not feel it. It's a trick to make you buy it more.

Also, don't deprive yourself too much. Saturdays, I eat whatever the fuck I want, beer, pastries, ice cream and still I lose weight.
>>
>>39604815
Every fatty knows that it's about the calories, about the nutrients, the exercise, the fucking "drink more water". We have heard and read about it multiple times. I genuinely wonder how many times I have tried that. I am not saying it's total bullshit, but it's not working.

Our neuropsychological systems might be different, or maybe the cognitive part of the brain is the blame. Or both. It's for sure that fatties have some kind of problems and because of these problems, they can't lose weight normally. We have to fix these problems first.
>>
>>39601459
i've eaten in like a -1000 caloric deficit for over a year and have consistently remained around 30 lbs overweight. literally what the fuck is this. is my body in some kind of weird fat preservation mode?
>>
>>39601185
Every night I do 60 abdominal ,30 flexion and karate all on my room
Eat twice all day
>>
>>39605203
you might want to check your math

if you're cooking your own food, you also need a digital scale
>>
>>39605300
>> karate in my room

Just found one of your videos, looks like you're making progress, champ!

https://youtu.be/HPPj6viIBmU
>>
File: 1502647765653.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1502647765653.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>39605334
>> You people are so funny
>>
File: 1497646986289.png (172KB, 1378x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1497646986289.png
172KB, 1378x1690px
6'1, 140lb here
I've been skinny my entire life, so I can't help you on how to lose weight, but I can give you an insight to my diet on how i stay this way
>i walk a lot and on the go so i burn calories
>breakfast is usually small; 3 eggs at the most with coffee, sometimes w/ toast. Most days, it'll be a banana or a fruit smoothie or something
>throughout the day, almost always drink water, nibble on snacks like beef jerky, sometimes i make a sandwich
>RARELY EAT OUT (unless i get a sandwich at Publix store or something)
>refrain from soda
>if i want to drink something sweet, i drink soy milk or tea or a smoothie
>dinnertime, idk thats pretty much my cheat meal
hope that helps i guess
>>
File: IMG_3473.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
"how to lose weight" by anon who lost 40 lbs in half a year.
I. Download "Myfitnesspal" and use the calorie counter daily. As long as you are 200-300 calories under your calorie limit you WILL lose weight.
II. Stick to diet soda or seltzer. Ignore what people say about it.
III. Walk at least a mile as often as you can. It's not as far as you think nor will it take you longer than 10
minutes.
IV. Ignore fad diets. Just cut back on sugar.
V. Buy a multivitamin!!! This assures that you will always have the proper nutrition no matter what you eat. If you ignore this step and fail to maintain a proper nutritional diet you WILL make your body sick after losing weight. I lost a looot of hair after the weight lose due to me neglecting my nutritional values.
VI. It's not that hard if you follow me and me alone!!
>>
>Ctrl f tapeworm
>No results
Just make sure you don't keep the same one for too long.
>>
>>39601185
just don't eat lol
>>
File: 1475775197824.jpg (382KB, 1280x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1475775197824.jpg
382KB, 1280x1209px
how do fatbots even get fat? it seems really hard to. you'd have to make a conscious choice to become fat.
>>
>65 kg
>tried losing 10 kg for more than 6 years now
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
I know to eat less. I know to exercise more. I know to avoid sugars and processed food. I know to eat protein, vegetables and fruits. I have read both guides stickied on /fit/, as well as reddit's guide.

Knowing all of this information is useless. The problem is not lack of information, the problem is all the things that led to me being fat in the first place. I do not have disicpline, I do not have impulse control. I am depressed and I want to die every day. The only thing that makes me feel better is food, it is the only joy in my life, and cutting that down increases my desire to kill myself dramatically, which dramatically increases my need to eat until I can't control myself.

Will I feel better if I lose weight? Absolutely. So much of my anguish is due to the way I feel about myself and my body. But I am at my limit of what my sanity can take *right now*. Losing weight takes a long time, and I can't even go a day.
>>
>>39606205
SAMEEEEEEE IM GOINF CRAZY

WILL WE EVER MAKE IT ANON

WILL WE FOREVER BE FAT LOSERS
>>
I just practice portion control. All the "Cut out all the good stuff to eat" is bullshit. The only thin I avoid like the plague is fast food. I still eat it but very sparingly and its often something I have to plan for (eat a light lunch/breakfast). I also walk an hour every day too. I'm down 15lb doing that. I'm sure I could lose more faster but if what I'm doing is working then why bother.
>>
>>39601185
start smoking and smoke instead of eating
>>
>>39601212
get myfitnesspal and stay at the 1 pound a week loss kcal limit

don't go too much past that or you'll go into starvation mode and fuck up your body and metabolism
>>
>>39606302
>"Cut out all the good stuff to eat"
If you can't cook (there is no cooking guide on fit or ck) then the only "good stuff to eat" IS fast food
>>
File: I got two pickles.jpg (12KB, 180x217px) Image search: [Google]
I got two pickles.jpg
12KB, 180x217px
>>39601185
Don't try to go on diets. You probably don't have the willpower, and you'll just gain the weight back afterwards. Make very small, yet permanent changes instead. You have to be happy with small progress. It'll add up after a while.

If you think you've eaten enough, but are still hungry, try to stop eating, and waiting 15 minutes or so. If you're still hungry, then you can keep eating. More often than not, you'll find that you've eaten enough, but your brain hasn't registered it yet. It takes a bit after you're full to feel the "full" feeling. This is probably an evolutionary thing to make our ancestors eat everything they can when they find food. After all, who knows when they would eat next?

Stay hydrated. Your body often confuses thirst and hunger. Soda dehydrates you. Water, my guy. Chug the shit out of it.

Sleeping (for me at least) resets my appetite. So I'll just sleep on an empty stomach sometimes, and wake up actually LESS hungry.

Sleep is also important, because that's when your body burns fat, and builds muscle. If you don't get enough sleep, you'll feel more hunger, and it'll require more food to satiate you. You also become impulsive from exhaustion, so you'll have a harder time resisting food, or keeping on your exercise routine if you have one.

If you don't want to exercise today, just force yourself for 5 minutes. Afterwards, if you want to quit, you can, but often you'll find the hardest part is just starting.

Lowfat food is a meme. Fat doesn't make you fat as much as sugar does. You know what they load lowfat foods with to make them not taste like aids? Sugar, my guy.

Cardio is better for burning fat than muscle building exercises by a country mile, but you should still do at least a little muscle building, otherwise you'll just burn your muscle and fat together, and won't lose that much bodyfat percentage.
>>
>>39606336
look i found the normie
>>
fucking stop eating pigs, you don't wanna get thin, you want to get thin without giving up your tendies
kys if you're fat
>>
>>39601185
Obviously be aware of what you're eating. Eat smaller meals and snacks through out the day opposed to one or two huge meals. Only drink water, unsweetened tea or black coffee. Hop on a bicycle or start swimming for your cardio. Low impact stuff for you bigger guys will be easier on your joints. Manage your stress however you find best to do so. Try and get a good night sleep every night. Don't give up, be persistent because it will pay off
>>
>>39606362
Sorry I hurt your feelings? He asked for help, I gave him a couple of little bits of advice I've heard over the years.
>>
File: 49ernotsmug.png (235KB, 514x486px) Image search: [Google]
49ernotsmug.png
235KB, 514x486px
>>39606071
it's like how people let their room go,then it gets dirty. First its a sock,then a t-shirt on the floor. days go by and you can't see the floor and pulling out socks from the computer chair wheels.

A lot of fat asses including myself make efforts to eat well but then we snack without thinking because it's a habit. I'm not making excuses for being a fat ass but it's not as simple as sitting there and stuffing yourself. it's the little things,that bag of chips,that glass of whole milk, that one piece of pizza over the calorie TDEE.

like car maintenance, you wash it, over time it becomes dirty,soon enough you can't see out the window. soon enough,fatasses can't see their dicks or toes when they look down.
>>
>>39601185
I'm 5'11'' and 143 lbs. Just stop eating junk food: pizza, hamburgers, fries, hot dogs. Any fast food in general and don't drink soda or even better, don't eat anything sweet. Just fruits. When you can skip bread do so and eat home cooked food instead. The more fruit and vegetables the better. Skip jump rope, run or at least walk a lot. It worked out for me
>>
I have a stomach to get rid of but what do I do to get rid of moobs?
>>
>>39605334
Seriously, you could learn a thing or two by doing that.
>>
>>39606205
>>39606240
You are literally like drug addicts. Every using drug addict is in your situation. See >>39603667. You can make it.
>>
>>39601185
Don't drink soda. Don't eat carbs. count calories.
>>
Here is some of the things I did to lose about 22 pounds in about three weeks.

>avoid soda
>avoid dairy
>eat only a small breakfast and a small dinner before I go to bed
>fast walk in my free time (I ran a few laps in the first few days but losing weight really is 90% diet and 10% exercise)
>no junk food no matter what
>no small snacks, just the aforementioned breakfast and dinner
>getting drunk off vodka helped me sleep more hence less eating
>half my diet was chicken-salads and maybe a single slim jim.
It's going to suck at first, but have some will-power man.
>>
>>39607099
>don't eat carbs
ishygddt
>>
brisk walk/run a few miles a day with 5-10kg weights in a backpack, only drink water, no food, vape (0 calories + reduces hunger), drink a boiled lemon drink twice a day (hot water with lemon juice and honey, take a laxative once a day or so
>>
File: peep.jpg (89KB, 612x499px) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
89KB, 612x499px
Lost about 30 kilos few years ago, best decision I have ever made. No outside help, just willpower.

>>39601212
The "trick" is actually more simple than you think:
Eat WELL, not often, not by snacking, but eating a good well balanced lunch twice a day. Veggies, meat, and water. No greasy pizzashit or ice cream, just regular real life real people food. No snacking, you won't be needing that shit. Most fatties (including myself) are fat because they keep snacking. When you eat regularly and well balanced meals, you won't be needing snacks

Now, this doesn't mean you have to kiss good bye to ice cream, pizza, candy, and soda. It just means you don't eat that shit every day, and especially not for lunch. Pizza for lunch once-twice a month is alright, ice cream maybe once a week, that's fine. But JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, put those chips down! Put it down NOW! NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW, SPIT OUT THE ONES YOU ARE CHEWING NOW!

Soda? Ditch that shit, you'll be drinking mineral water now. Yeah it tastes like carbonated water, well that's what it is. But the secret is the bubbles. After a while, you still feel like you are drinking soda, but you're actually drinking carbonated water. You will actually start to dislike the taste of soda, and you will feel icky when you even think about that sugar.

Here's a roundup:
>eat a regular meal twice a day, veggies and meat
>no snacks, you wait for lunch
>if you can't make it to lunch, make sure you ate breakfast, LIGHT BREAKFAST, like a toast or some shit, and drink tea or coffee
>no soda, drink mineral water instead
>feeling hungry in the evening near your bedtime? go to bed, you will wait for breakfast

After a while you pick up the pace and you won't be even missing all that greasy sugary shit.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.