[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you like irl? Describe your personality and how you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1499399298894.jpg (31KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
1499399298894.jpg
31KB, 300x451px
What are you like irl?

Describe your personality and how you interact with others (if you interact with others at all)
>>
>>39601173
I'm generally quiet and polite. I talk about things I'm interested if I'm sure they'll be interesting to someone else. Otherwise I barely do small talk. I like to think I'm a good listener, but I don't have much advice to give because I have less worldly experience than everyone else.
>>
File: 1500498537961.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500498537961.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
OP here. For some odd reason, I don't really say a lot. I'm still social and hang around people a lot whom I've known for years but I do the least talking out of all of them. I'm not even the most passive. I'm pretty aggressive and have done a lot of violent things. I just do very little verbal communication. I also don't seem to emote a lot.

It's not like I'm stoic or anything. I literally just always have this deadpan look on my face. Even in confrontational situations or when I'm trying to hurt someone, it's just a deadpan expression. According to my dad, I've been like this since I was a kid.

It might be some form of autism or could be just my lack of intelligence even if I'm a complete normie with a gf and even a kid

other anons, please tell me what you're like. Let's get to know each others' personalities a bit
>>
>>39601173
Loud, Obnoxious, Friendly
>>
File: 1504113383714.png (312KB, 866x631px) Image search: [Google]
1504113383714.png
312KB, 866x631px
>>39601173
>very shy and quiet
>will happily sit in silence for hours on end than talk with someone
>immune to the common crushing feeling of loneliness
>all probably due to social anxiety due to autism
>try to be as nice as I can, but come off as cold because scared to be around people
>mentally submissive, would rather let people walk over me instead of being assertive
>just want to be alone in life
>no ambitions, aspirations, or hopes in life
>only living to try and find happiness
>when having to interact with people, my responses will be very short and to-the-point
>mostly to avoid any more talking
>don't know how to talk with the average norman
>can't even hold conversations with my family due to my ignorance to what people are like

I like minecraft, anime, and records :)
>>
Painfully shy I think that people can see I want to talk but I just can't do it.
When I'm comfortable with somebody I'll talk to the point of becoming annoying but I feel more relaxed and less constricted otherwise I either say nothing, very little primarily just yes, no, automatic responses that I was trained to use by my mother as a kid, or stilted but extremely stressed, anxious and uncomfortable.
Honestly just wish I had some /r9k/ irl friends but at the end of the day we're robots, we'd probably hate each other.
>>
Generally quiet and keep to myself. Never really start up conversations, but I can keep on going if someone starts talking to me, which may come off as a bit annoying after a while. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I confuse a lot of people when I'm trying to get a point across, which never feels great both offline and online.
Although I can talk about my hobbies and interests with someone pretty clearly if they were to ever bring it up, but even then I feel a bit self centered for talking about myself. I apologise a lot too, which I also believe people would get bothered with.

You like Godzilla, OP? I'm a big toku and Gundam fan.
>>
>>39601695
You sound like me anon, aside from being a godzilla fan, how old are you?
>>
>>39601695
Yeah, I love godzilla. Ghidorah, the three-headed monster is one of my favorite movies. Pretty hyped for the upcoming gojira animu too.
>>
>>39601173
>strangers
Polite, courteous, quiet, soft spoken, reserved, often times nervous, a little shaky, anxious to leave.
>friends
Depends. Because they're my friends I feel free to act as autistic as possible. They know I don't make deliberate personal attacks so I can say whatever I want really. I'm usually goofy, a bit annoying, lots of sexual innuendos, etc. I can relax. However I can switch into stranger mode if I need to.
>>
>>39601712
I'm 21 years old. Just not into Godzilla or toku films in general?
>>39601727
Sweet tastes, man. My favorite would have to be Biollante. Both the monster design and the movie. And yeah, pretty optimistic about the new anime film.
>>
>>39601173
>around people older than 30
Professional, very southern charmy. Never cuss.
>people my age
Depends, if somones making a point ti be noticed by being ducking loud or annoying im thw type to loudly say shit like "what an annoying prick"
To nicer people my age im a little distant but i warm up fast and strong.

In general im easily aggitated, but polite and helpfull. I readily help anyone i see struggling with somthing. I never give out my number though so, no friends. When People ask i say i dont have a phone.
Im the type that will get up at 5 in the morning because you really need that ride to court in an hour and i wont even bitch, ill get you there on time and ill even ask if you want me to wait for you.
>>
>>39601765
Oh shit I'm the same age then.
And nah I've never even seen a godzilla film before.
How are you going with making/keeping friends?
Do you feel yourself bubbling with excitement and passion about your interests/hobbies but when you actually talk to people about them you feel like you don't have anything to say despite wanting to share it?
>>
>>39601840
Oh, well they're worth a look. The original from 1954 is a must see for anyone.
Making friends has always been difficult for me, so generally any friends my sister made also became friends with me through exposure if that makes any sense. I try my best to keep any connections I've made though, since they're generally the only ones I can be completely comfortable with.
And yes, I do. I absolutely love model kits and especially Gunpla and have been building for a while now. Just the engineering behind the kits and build process has always been interesting and fun to me, although I've been known to ramble on sometimes about it, so I try not to bring it up too often since I doubt anyone is interested in it.

How are things with you with everything you've asked?
>>
>>39601173
I'm shy, quiet and a shutin. I can't keep a conversation going, so I let whoever I'm with do the talking and only talk when I'm asked a question or something.

However, when I'm around someone who's into the same stuff I am (Which is very rare), I usually go into full autistic fanboy mode and talk non-stop about the SoulsBorne games, Silent Hill, Metal Gear, movies and anime.
>>
>>39601517
yep the same.

im actually semi attractive, people try to talk to me and i do my best to reciprocate and i can hold it up for short periods of time before i just start nodding and saying "uhh yeah cool" etc. than they leave me alone and realize im an autist xD
>>
>>39601173
I'm told I am very confrontational.
And it makes sense because I seesaw between being relaxed, quiet, loud and excited. I react a lot, I'm not proactive with regards to other people.
I wouldn't call myself confrontational though but evidently that's how people see me.
>>
>>39601978
Oh I struggle making new friends and have thrown away my high school friends, mostly because I'm terrified of seeing them considering what I have become. The only people I'm really comfortable with are my cousins these days and I do love them. I can't imagine being friends with my sisters friends, are you two twins? My sister triggers my social anxiety nearly daily cause there are always strange new faces I've never seen in my house and I come out seeing them all tower over me and it's terrifying.
And yeah I struggle conveying my interests terribly, I always feel like I'm babbling and can't give a straight answer and I hate myself for it.
Funny, I also love scale model kits and to a lesser extent gunpla.
What range do you work in?
>>
I get very anxious in a social event. At school I fuck up 90% of my interactions, I don't believe that I can be relaxed in a group of more than 4 unfamiliar faces. When I'm in a new environment I am quiet and hesitant but in familiar territory I will be relaxed, which does not happen often. Also I get overcome by cycles of anger and sadness and euphoria, and generally consider myself a really bad person to be with.
>>
>>39602049
Do you still live in the same town or city as them? Or have they all left to continue their education or whatever? And yeah, family has always been the easiest to be comfortable around, which is why I'm grateful to have my sister. Glad you have your cousins, man. Hope you keep up a healthy and strong relationship with them.
>I can't imagine being friends with my sisters friends, are you two twins?
I'm just close friends with one person from her group, and we are three years apart from eachother. But I'm sorry to hear about the triggered social anxiety. Doesn't seem easy having new strangers coming by, especially if it's near daily like you said. Has it ever gotten any easier for you?
Yeah, it's never easy nor does it feel nice when you can't even talk about the stuff you go genuinely love with someone else without veering off constantly.
By range, you mean scale right? I've been building 1/100 models pretty recently. Master grades mostly. You?
>>
>>39601173
Polite but I keep myself to myself. I hate people getting too close.
>>
>>39602213
yeah dude I live in the same neighbourhood.
I'm always paranoid that I'll see one of them.
I think they all hate me and I have no clue if that's justified since in my paranoid mind they all hated me and treated me nice as charity/my mother paid them off.
And I meant both gunpla and scale.
But yeah I like MG the most as well, something about the thickness of the pieces compared to RG makes it feel all the more satisfying. I've wanted to build a PG for a while now though, they seem amazing.
Which kits do you have? Any favourites? I've never seen an episode of gundam before despite owning 15 or so kits so my choices are based on the kids quality, detail and how fun they are.
Being friends with your sister and her friend seems great though, I'm pretty envious of your relationship though it's not as if you just got it without any effort.
>>
>>39602348
That's pretty rough. Do you have a chance to get out so you could stop worrying so much about them? Doesn't seem very easy or enjoyable if you still live close by them with your paranoia affecting you. How long has it been this way? I'm sure they don't hate you though.
I've had some bad experiences with the RG kits thanks to the Zeta Gundam. Same with me on the PG. Hope you get around to building one. They seem really great in detail and their scale too.
And ooh, that's a lot to list. Favorites would be a tie between the MG Hyaku Shiki 2.0 and the HGUC Gyan. If give Gundam a try, it's pretty fun to watch. I'd recommend 08th MS Team if you want a short 12 episode OVA that's really good too.
They're the only ones I have at this point. I cherish them a lot.
>>
File: 1490519459978.gif (499KB, 169x271px) Image search: [Google]
1490519459978.gif
499KB, 169x271px
I'm an empty shell of a human being with no personality of my own. I never talk to anyone and on the rare occasion someone talks to me, they usually have to repeat themselves before I realize they were talking to me. And even then they'll get a couple word reply at best. Man I can imagine how jarring that must be.
Social interaction doesn't even make me anxious anymore but this is how it has always been and I don't think I'm able to change my autistic ways now.
>>
I don't speak unless spoken to and zone out a lot.

When people try and initiate conversation or say anything to me I panic because I don't have time to prepare myself for a conversation and just sputter out a one or two word answer.
>>
The autistic retard that is always laughing out loud with his group of friends, but the moment that a stranger walks in turns into a silent creep.
When someone talks to me directly, they will probably think I'm a polite but anxious man.
>>
>>39601173
I basically have very stunted emotions.

Academically I'm quite adept, and so people talk to me a fair amount and I try to be polite, at which I fail miserably. I even managed to get my voice to carry inflections to give a semblance of emotion.

But my I have to force my face and voice to actually show people that yes, I care, yeas I'm listening. Which some don't take to lightly
>>
>dark and serious

>people know im dangerous so they laugh nervously when they look in my direction

>im always extremely polite so it catches people off gaurd

>when i talk to other people I do it while looking at them from an angle, sometimes only using one eye to look at them

>when im feeling especially venomous i just speak with whispers but everyone can hear them
>>
>>39601173
I don't have a personality
Nor do I have confidence or self esteem, so I just basically go along with whatever other people say
>>
I can bring virtually any personality trait out of myself depending on what'd be useful. However, pepole tend to smell the strange on me eventually {how much of it and how soon depends more on who they are}. So if r9k met me I would probaby be labled some species of Chad at first. I use my wit, charm, aloofness, and smile around strangers a lot.
I see my true self as a "caveman"
I guess we all are tho
>>
>>39602573
Sorry dude I'm exhausted, it's been nice speaking to you anon.
And thanks for the gundam rec, i'll give it a try tomorrow morning.
>>
>>39602757
I'm basically like this but not by choice.
I wish I could make other people happy but I feel like just my sheer presence makes people upset from my 'seriousness' which is just day dreaming with a serious looking neutral face or my complete lack of any positive qualities make people resent having to be civil with me.
>>
>>39602842
Right, no problem. I'm glad I got to talk to you. Hope you do better in the future. Enjoy Gundam.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.