[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Booths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Suicide Booth.gif (69KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Booth.gif
69KB, 480x455px
if suicide booths existed throughout your whole life, when would you have used one?
>>
File: 1504581379347.jpg (53KB, 1023x683px) Image search: [Google]
1504581379347.jpg
53KB, 1023x683px
Definitely.
rigatoni with spiced fuk
>>
>>39600383
Before I was an adult, in my teenage years.
Still hate life just as much now and for goodness sake it'd been over 10 years.
>>
Yes. Could have gone as young as 14. Definitely gone aged 18-28.
At best, there have been 2-3 years where i didnt want to kill myself since i started considering it. After 19 there has been no real doubt.

Hell, if i was in a US gun state. I wouldnt even need the booth. Wish there were more instant methods with no terrifying lead up.
>>
>>39600383
Probably around 10-14
>>
>>39600535
where do you aim then? im still to afraid to because i could mess up an my parents would ridicule me over it and probably be the ones who keep me alive in a vegetable state
>>
>>39600383
yep, but since i lived in a small town of 1000 people there wouldent of been one.
>>
its very easy to kill yourself, if you really wanted to do it you wouldn't need a suicide booth.
>>
>>39600603
how? i feel like with a gun if i fucked up it would be bad since i live around poeople plus that seems easy to do
>>
>>39600568
Cant really miss, especially with a shotgun.
Some people aim in the mouth towards the back of the head.

(btw you shouldnt do this and i never implied that i want you to)
>>
>>39600685
yeah im not gonna do it ever but does a gun to the side head work as long as its not right behind the eyes? and shotgun wise do you think even if you aimed straught back in the mouth under the brain by hitting the spine would you still die?
>>
>>39600383
As a teenager (14-19) I might have used one. As an adult I would not.
>>
>>39600383
I would have used one at 8, it might sound fake or weird but that's when I wanted to die already, no friends, abuse everywhere, bad life, starting 20 I wouldn't have though, lifes pretty good now.
met a cute girl online, moved in with her and now I run my own business with her.
Been 4 years since suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>39600780
want to add 8 was my first attempt, been wanting to die since time immemorial, I was just a shutin in the attic playing my dad's old win 95 gaming pc.
>>
>>39600603
It's not really, ODing on drugs rarely works, poisons like cyanide are too difficult to obtain, hanging is too painful on the neck, jumping is near impossible if you have a fear of heights/falling, helium hood may come off after you loose conciousness and give you brain damage.
>>
>>39600809
are some methods more pussy than others? like since a few hundred years ago you probably wouldnt have a gun and you dont want to hang so is using a gun more pussy than even using pills since gun would be instant?
>>
>>39600809
Overdosing on drugs isn't hard, it just depends what you take. Something like fentanyl will work fine if you take a good dosage with a high success rate. As little as 3mg is lethal
>>
I don't want to kill myself but I wish I never existed in the first place.
>>
>>39600383
after browsing /r9k/
>>
>>39600849
A gun isn't always instant, if you hit the wrong part of your brain you'll bleed out and still be conscious of the pain.
>>
Right mcfucking now
>>
>>39601767
Thats why you go full kurt cobain. Just litterally blow your brains out with a shotgun
>>
>>39601196
Normie gtfo faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.