[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ "it's it too much to ask" edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 25+ pepe.png (127KB, 585x549px) Image search: [Google]
25+ pepe.png
127KB, 585x549px
Lads, how's it going? how is your weekend going to turn out my dudes?
>going to eat In and out for the first time to see if the memes are worth the hype,might just skip it though because i don't want to wait in line
>might get some peanut butter for pp&j with banana sandwich
>tfw hearing going south
>already shot metabolism going south at 27
>tfw no gf feeling is more powerful than ever\
>going to the gym this morning,feels like it's all in vain though
>>
>>39599857

going to the gym eh? sounds a little normie. you should just fap vigorously for exercise like most people on /r9k/ do.
>>
File: 1504737460358.jpg (87KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504737460358.jpg
87KB, 393x500px
I'm going to a family gathering party and try to pretend my life is in order when I'm NEET and it's not.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>>39599923
This is the worst feels imo. I think they do it on purpose to see me struggle to come up with some bull shit. I'm too low energy to plan ahead and come up with some prewritten bs. I hate seeing my younger cousins with families and gfs and shit,makes me feel really bad ma. I a 27 hkv never held a hand seeing younger relatives wallow in their puppy love while I'm wallowing in chronic lonesomeness.

I never been invited to a party or don't have any friends. Life seems so dull and the world seems very small. I feel like nothing exists outside my routine,gym,store,home. Don't get me fucked up, i've been going to the gym for years and still a fat fuck. Hurts me to see newfags enter and make it while I'm still a slob.

when will the torture end bro? and it's going to get worse when my loved ones like my mom and dad die. I don't think I can take it. normies can because they have close Friends and significant others to lean on.
>>
>>39599923
In my family I'm the oldest of my generation, all my siblings and cousins are a few years younger. I'm a NEET but Iook good and in shape, meanwhile they all have a job, wife/husbands, kids, but they're all fat and the guys are balding or even totally bald for one of them. When they ask me what I do I just say "nothing" with a big smile.
>>
>26
>just had a baby
>shit job
>>
>25
>no gf or friends
>still have 3 subjects to pass in an online university or else I won't have my degree
>have to search for a job for the first time ever, at least part time.

I don't wanna.
>>
>>39600452
If you've been going to the gym for years, and are still fat, then you need to kys. WTF is the point of working out if you're just gonna shove 20 burritos up your ass after.
>>
File: beeuris3.png (171KB, 471x405px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris3.png
171KB, 471x405px
>be looking at DBZ forum
>mfw cute girls dressing up as vegeta
>feel like shit because tfw no gf
God fucking damn. fuck this shit
>>
File: enough.png (394KB, 589x441px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
394KB, 589x441px
>>39600537
>WTF is the point of working out

This is what my dad says when i say i'm going to the gym. "where are you going anon?" "the gym" i reply. "Why?" i know what he's implying because before he said "why even go? you ain't doing shit anyway" even though I made muscle gains.

>be at gym
>losing weight at one point
>some fatfuck old dude says "you'll never be skinny,you're mexican you'll always be fat"

I'm getting very sick of these fuckers killing my self confidence senpai
I'm getting sick of people t
>>
>>39600625
If you want to lose weight stop eating shit and do cardio.
>>
I had tfwnogf really bad until 26 but one day it stopped and my thoughts went from constant despair to a kind of numbness where I just think about what anime series I'm going to watch next. I guess I accepted relationships are not for me? I also only fap like once a week now I'm 28.
>>
>>39599923
>go to family gathering
>Step siblings all super successful, highly educated and well paid
>I'm a NEET
>my younger biological siblings are all on the track for success despite developmental issues
>First born of my father and he barely says a word to me anymore due to his shame

Family gatherings are awful
>>
>had good gym session, hit new PRs
>applied for some cool jobs
>studying for a subject I actually like tomorrow
>get to have a full 9-10 hrs sleep tomorrow and sleep in

We're all going to make it, my life might not be perfect but I'm pretty comfy right now lads
>>
>>39600783

>be me
>never go to family gatherings
>be slightly less miserable.
>>
>>39600783
>>39600901
>half your family your age are fucked from health problems or underachieving due to being raised in too cushy families
>/fit/ and work a job without quitting for 1 month and you're the most successful out of your brothers/sisters and cousins

low expectations make it easy for this robot
>>
>>39600932

my mothers cousins are all things like psychiatrists and architects and successful in life. im a schizophrenic NEET with no friends or girlfriend. going to a family gathering for me would be a woeful mistake. im just going to hide til i die. thats the plan.
>>
>company is going to have contract pulled from under them
>do not believe I will be taken up by the company who wins the contract due to my inordinately large and not deserved salary
>struggling to find a new role on similar salary because my "technical skills are lacking"
I'm paid as much as a sysadmin to give people new monitors and mice. I'm shitting bricks the comfy ride is gonna come to a sudden halt. I'm too fucking old to be doing this shitty line of work. If someone would give me a fucking sysadmin role ID LEARN THAT SHIT.

>can't get new role because no experience
>can't get experience because no new role

I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE I WANT OFF THIS WOLD EOS I WAONT OFF THIS WOLD RODE I WAIF OFF TJEIR EOLD EIRK
>>
>>39600893
Very good anon! What are you studying btw?

Going for a jog myself right now. Still can't sleep properly with the fucked up work schedule.
>>
>tfw the hair on my temples are graying
>tfw my pubes have started graying
>tfw my chest hair has started graying
Is my body just giving up? Does it know that I have no chance?
>>
>>39601256
Accounting and Data Analysis

I hate Accounting but am in too deep to bother and am just going to graduate with it now
>>
File: 1421467584023.gif (85KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421467584023.gif
85KB, 320x240px
only got one bouldering session in this week so I'm feeling a little down, but I'm meeting a girl this evening and she's really nice and maybe life is worth living?
>>
>>39599857

my chad nieghbours are having a get-together and are laughing loudly outside my window. i literally forget what its like to have friends. havnt had on for about 7 years.
>>
>>39600452
You need to learn to love your self before you can love others
>>
>25
>IT job, own car, live at home
>~40k saved
>working weekends this month but going back to comfy /nightshift/ in October
Going shooting today then beers in the afternoon. I hate working early in the morning so I'm quite happy to be on the graveyard again soon.
>>
>>39601273
>Is my body just giving up? Does it know that I have no chance?

im 30 and my beard is full of grey hairs. i take it as a sign im going to die young.
>>
>>39601326
Used to work in a bank, doing this. It was dreadful. But it's a good money, for sure and if you're good with math(which I am, but I hate it) you can climb the ladder pretty fast.

Working in HR now and it's the best of both worlds + I'm ok with people, especially when you just need to state facts and not get involved emotionally.

And yeah, I really hope that we'll make it anon, we just got to keep our motivation!
>>
>>39601405
I have a couple gray hairs in my beard but no new ones. I'm 27 right now. My body feels like it's dying everyday. Did you ever have the feeling that you knew you were going to die young? I've had that feeling since I was around 5 or so. Seems like it's coming true.
>>
>>39601441
>Did you ever have the feeling that you knew you were going to die young?

for some reason when i was a teenager i always thought id die before reaching 18. then i hit 18 and thought id die by 25. now im 30 and still not dead. out of my four grandparents, 2 died fairly young so i think i have a 50/50 chance of dying young depending on what genes ive inherited.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.