[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the next frontier open up? I wish I was born during

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504397330114.gif (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1504397330114.gif
7KB, 250x237px
When will the next frontier open up?

I wish I was born during a period of expansion. Exploring uncharted territory. Struggling to make a settlement somewhere.

It sucks being stuck on a fully explored planet. If you were offered the chance to go on a colony ship to Mars with a hundred other people, wouldn't you do it?
>>
frontier bump
>>
>>39599817
I would not as Allah forbids it.
>>
>>39599817
>When will the next frontier open up?
During the race war when the whites finally make earth great again.
>>
>>39599817
Nah mars is boring as shit
>>
>To date, we have explored less than five percent of the ocean.

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/exploration.html
>>
>>39599817
>If you were offered the chance to go on a colony ship to Mars with a hundred other people, wouldn't you do it?
Fuck no.

While nothing bad will most likely happen, if even the tiniest thing goes wrong, everything is FUCKED. You're not just on earth and can stop by the next gas station or see if someone can stop on the road and help you. You're in fucking SPACE. I've watched way too many horror movies set in space to make outer space seem appealing to me at all.
>>
>>39600989

PLUS, Space Fag here,

there wont be ANY of the stereotype pioneer human colony shit, sorry to anyone looking forward to it.

The whole thing will be built by robots. Then people will show up when it's done.
>>
>>39600987
This is retarded thinking. We've been to the Marianna Trench, which is the deepest possible point of the ocean. If we found nothing interesting in the deepest part, what makes you think there is anything interesting in shallower parts?
>>
>>39599817
The internet is the new frontier
>>
>>39601013
>in the future people will be reduced to babies in cribs by tech
how can you call yourself a spacefag when you fall for the most normalfag meme. that's literally a hundred year old meme
>finally we have mechanized farms ! now we can feed the world and they don't have to toil away :^)
>oh ...
>>
>>39599817
>When will the next frontier open up?

It's not going to happen while we have to spend so much time, money, and effort supporting third worlders.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.