[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots religious? think im going to convert to judaism desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20170829_113758.jpg (177KB, 2048x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_113758.jpg
177KB, 2048x1310px
any robots religious?
think im going to convert to judaism desu
>>
>>39599543
Baptized as a catholic, did the whole church/private school thing for 8 years of my life. I haven't gone to church since nor has religion really played a role in any of my decision making process, rather my own moral compass.
>>
>>39599543
>converting to Judaism
Unless you're marrying a Jew, you can't just join the faith. Jews are very insular.
>>
>>39599647
Jews are racist. They need to open their borders and enrich themselves.
>>
>>39599647
you can, its just difficult if you want to convert to orthodox
>>
Judaism is pretty cool

but once you go full into accepting religious dogma and practicing it then you life is pretty much set and out of your control in a very unique way, enjoy the comforts and torments of god.
>>
File: 1475937568973.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1475937568973.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>born and raised eastern orthodox
>figure out I'm really not religious
>fastforward present day
>atheist with periods of agnosticism and have some moralshit like no-sex until marriage values rooted in my brain since I was a child
>tfw want to get the rid of them but they are way too deeply put inside my mind
>>
>>39599543
>the only solace I've ever had in life is Religion
>can't stand the Ammorality of normies
>hard core Lutheran
You bet your fuckass I'm religious.
>>
I dunno. I think there's some higher being pulling the strings.

And that higher being's me
>>
>born and raised as roman catholic
>turn atheist
>convert to lutheranism
>convert again to roman catholicism
>finally BEGOME ORDODOX
>now I want to be a priest
>>
>>39600982

Don't leave those values anon. There was a Saint in the Primitive Church who was very skeptical about mysticism and supernatural events but he still followed Jesus above his own conscience and opinions. He is probably having a good time in Heaven.
>>
>>39599543
I'm not religious but I've generally stopped caring about religion besides Islam being shit. Even then I don't talk about it.
>>
I'm not really religious, I'd consider myself agnostic.
I still go to church and stuff.
>>
File: 648735421.jpg (42KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
648735421.jpg
42KB, 650x366px
>>39601503
You don't know what you want
>>
>>39601620

On a religious level or a personal one?
>>
>>39599543
I've always been Christian, but I've delved into occultism and eastern religions in the past few years. I'm at a point where I can't really label my beliefs, but my mind always seems to stay in a Christian perspective.

Any other anons who are inseparably Christian by culture, but turned to other places for more spirituality? Even churches feel so spiritually dead, even if they're beautiful and sacred.
>>
>>39599543
Convert to Islam. If you want some sort of proof of Islam being the one true faith, google signs of the day of judgement in Islam and tell me how many signs you recognize in the modern world.
>>
>>39601654
On everything by the sounds of it. You're looking for a reason to exist, and shopping around religions and ideologies to find what suits you.
>>
>>39601690

My conversion to Orthodoxy at first was because Rome had lost her Faith. Nowadays I know more about the Orthodox doctrine so I can tell that Orthodoxy is the One, True, Apostolic Faith
>>
>>39601736

You are not wrong, desu. Probably that's why I'm depressed as fuck. I don't know why God brought me to Earth. I don't know why do I even exist. I mean I am not ugly, I live a comfy life, I get paid for doing what I like and still I am not happy.
>>
>>39599543
good luck and snip snip, anon
>>
>>39601763
maybe there is no inherent meaning to your life. I know it sounds gay, but happiness is the journey, not the destination. Human beings will never be satisfied. We haven't evolved that way.
>>
>>39599543
THEY'LL CHOP OFF YOUR FORESKIN ANON
SAVE YOURSELF
>>
>>39601935
>>39601780

im already circumcised
>>
>Hardcore Christian for 17 years
>An an atheist now

I am so much happier now desu. I don't know why someone would willingly give themselves to spiritual slavery and torment
>>
>>39602072
Literally 18
>>
File: 1402550298243.jpg (29KB, 471x400px) Image search: [Google]
1402550298243.jpg
29KB, 471x400px
>>39602090
Nah, 25
>>
>>39599543

It's very difficult, if not impossible, to convert to Judaism. It is a very purposefully isolated religion that does not attempt to expand like Christianity or Islam.

The only real way to get your shekels is to be born to a Jewish mother (Jewish father doesn't count actually) marry a Jewish person or go through a huge amount of bullshit and hassle, and that's if they even want you.

There's a reason Jews are rich. They can trust each other. There's no infiltration by shitty faggots into their little club.
>>
>>39601057
>higher being pulling the strings
yeah, probably some sick fuck woking in mysterious ways allowing hunger, human trafficking, incurable diseases and the like
>>
File: 5.png (494KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
494KB, 680x497px
I'm a proud orthodox Christian.
>>
>>39602203
Is there a problem with sexual abuse in orthodoxy as there is with the rest of Christianity?
>>
>>39602129
>>39599647

really don't understand the point of these armchair rabbi posts
>>
>>39602215

Sexual abuse scandals among Orthodox priests are extremely rare. In fact I've never heard of one.
>>
I believe I am a candidate to serve God, which means I'm practically a historical figure.

If you'd like to give me cash, there's literally nothing better you could spend your money on in this life.
>>
>>39602252
Seconding this for Catholics. The world will be a better place once I'm done with it.
>>
>>39602203
Have you ever been on a service? Enjoyed standing for 4 hours?
>>
>>39602278

Yeah, standing for 4 hours definitely sucks, especially for me as I have back problems, but it is definitely worth it. It's the best feeling in the world to know that you're living the way you're supposed to. Plus there is something magical about Orthodox gospel.
>>
>>39602203

I tought I was the only Orthodox robot here

Do you live in an Orthodox majority country?
>>
>>39602321

Agreed. I can feel that the Apostles are there, attening service with me. There is this little Greek Church that I attend that seems like I'm one of thee few Christians of the Primitive Church. It is magical, indeed, Anon.
>>
>>39602364
>Do you live in an Orthodox majority country?
Yes. I live in Georgia.
>>
>>39602394

It must be nice living there. I live in a Catholic country so people are always asking me if I am protestant, if I believe that the Theotokos is virgin, why don't I "accept" the Pope, etc. My church is made of 3 or 4 natives and 30 to 40 immigrants. I want to be a priest and start spreading the Gospel and the One, True, Catholic and Apostolic Church
>>
>>39602321
You'd think that God would cure your back problems wouldn't you, after spending every sunday standing for hours on end in his name. Really makes you think.
>>
>>39602465

I'm happy you're one of us. I wish you become an exemplary priest.
>>
>>39602519
they suffer in Christ and shit
>>
File: 1479590629014.jpg (207KB, 1023x779px) Image search: [Google]
1479590629014.jpg
207KB, 1023x779px
>>39599543
>born and raised in a alcoholic household with no morals
>already baptised and confirmed
>lived a life of sin anyway
>couple of years ago I started reading about former atheists who converted to christianity and how it changed them
>started praying and studying christian morals and lifestyles
>slowly but surely letting go of my sinfull lifestyle to see the light
>never felt so great in my entire life
>I feel like everything has a meaning now and my own feelings and doings are easier to understand
>I'm nicer to people and people are nicer to me
>I've learned to let go of anger and forgive

Praise God
I'll pray for you, brothers
>>
File: stirnerpost.png (44KB, 422x414px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerpost.png
44KB, 422x414px
HAHHAHAHAHAHA NICE SPOOKS YALL FAGGOTS
>>
>>39602682

Ok but you literally posted a smug pepe burning people alive. Is this really "nice" and free of sin? Would God genuinely bless you if you make fun of extreme suffering like this of his children?

Just think about these things for a moment.
>>
>>39602732
>memes are immoral and evil
>>
>>39599543
Nah. Agnostic here. I didn't convert to judaism but buy one of their little hats and apply for a jewish scholarship in my first year of uni. Best fucking decision for my career.
>>
>>39602682
I had the same experience but with letting go of Christianity. Weird how that works
>>
>>39599543
I was raised orthodox but now I'm an agnostic. The only religion that interested me was unironically Scientology, until I found out about the abuse and OT3.
>>
>2017
>people still not knowing that "atheist" and "agnostic" are not mutually exclusive terms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_WKlttKRDw

Every "agnostic" I've ever encountered was just an atheist without the balls to say so, out of fear of reflexively being called "edgy!!1!" by insecure theists.
>>
>>39599543

The neckbeards jumped on Alt-Right now.
>>
>>39603807

Anon people might misuse the terms to some degree...

I used to always say I was "agnostic" because I certainly wasn't CHRISTIAN, I guess I somewhat believed in God but was never sure - whereas I would use the term 'atheist' when I really felt like there mustn't be a God and that I strongly felt that.

People who use the term "agnostic" I think are generally using it in this sense, they're saying - I don't know, I'm not sure.
>>
>>39603807
We have balls, that's the point of being agnostic, We may consider the possibility that there's no god, but will never say it out loud because we can't know for sure
>>
>>39599543
Raised Catholic, now I'm agnostic. Still don't like evangelicals.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500476866605.jpg (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500476866605.jpg
25KB, 900x900px
>>39599543
BEGOME MUSLIM ANON :DDDD
>>
>>39599543
I recommend suicide for you, you sub-human
>>
File: 1501502024870.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501502024870.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
>>39602115
>hardcore christian for 17 years
>only 25
>>
>>39603972
>>39603967

Do you believe in a god or gods or not? It's a binary thing. If you say "I'm not convinced either way" then by definition, you don't believe, and are an atheist. Watch the video.
>>
>>39600982
>born and raised eastern orthodox

I'm actually in the process of converting to Eastern Orthodoxy, why on earth would you want to leave?
>>
>>39605021
Because simply put, I'm not a believer. I never got into actual religion itself and don't know what it trully means to be eastern orthodox or even christian in the first place. All I know is just believing in The Holy Trinity, Virgin Mary and the saints and celebrating their days.
I'm orthodox simply because was born to parents and baptized at so, but otherwise nothing else. And religion didn't really attract or interest me so I just kept believing until I learned that I have the option to not.
>>
File: Bored Pepe.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Pepe.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>39605191
For me I basically have no interest in Religion, but I would still rather continue to believe in what my parents and grandparents believe, since they are very passionate about their beliefs, and are responsible for my existence. I wouldn't want to betray them by abandoning those beliefs.
>>
>>39605284
Yeah, unfortunately I don't have such values/concept so believing simply because what others simply believed before me won't work.
Some members of my family are more religious than others too, my mother, aunt and grandparents are into religion and go to church every sunday while my uncle and my dad say they "believe" but do nothing to prove it.
>>
>>39599667
You will never really be treated as a kike yourself. Not by other kikes, anyway. The whites will gas you all the same if they ever get a chance.
>>
Grew up Methodist Christian. Did my bout of atheism for a few years. Came back to Christianity as a southern Baptist. It's lit.
>>
>>39605429
How much of a difference is there between Methodists and Baptists?
>>
>>39605454
In small town USA pretty much none. I believe Methodist baptize by sprinkling traditionally but my church used a horse trouph. I was lake baptized as a southern Baptist.
>>
>>39605284
So if your parents were scientologists, would you be compelled to be a scientologist?
What if they were conservative islamists?

It's all retarded ma, you can be passionate about things that actually exist or that make sense.
>>
>>39605429
Why decide to return to delusion? Did you ever really look into any skeptic's arguments or did you only leave religion cuz you didn't wanna do what mommy and daddy told you?
>>
>>39599543
if you convert to judiasm what will you do with all the prophacy of daniel?
>>
>>39605732
LOL ok just make an uneducated guess about me
>>
>>39606535
I didn't guess, I asked...
>>
>>39607493
Yeah when I ask questions I insult someone's beliefs and make assertions about them
>>
>>39607493
Rephrase the question and cut out the passive aggressive bullshit and I'll answer
>>
>>39607539
Again, I never made an assertion. If you're gonna ignore the question so be it.
>>
>>39599543
Thinking about becoming pagan
>>
>>39607569
Not ignoring the question. I'm ignoring you pussy ass. You don't care about my answer you just wanted an opportunity to insult me and my beliefs. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1491914821393.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1491914821393.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>39599543
No, but I believe in /x/ shit and the notion that there is probably more than meets the eye to life because this kind of stuff seems to run in my family.
>>
>>39599543
Im agnostic, if there is a creator being like a god then it either does not wish to be found or is impossible for us to find in our current state, and i doubt any religion on earth has god figured out, the fact that all religious people haven't flocked under one religion means none of them are 100% the real deal, if religiously minded people were /could be told of the true nature of god they would all recognize it as truth, even the idea of such a entity being already discovered is ludicrous
I doubt gods we know of are real, just by doing character analysis on the gods you can see they suddenly went quiet as people begun to be able to record things as proof and the invention of scientific method
It is a comforting thought that there would be benign creator out there looking out for us but i am not 100% sure there is one or if the entity is even active anymore, maybe the creators function seized after creation and it is now just a thing and not a creator god anymore, maybe it made reality out of itself in the form of big bang, would be pretty cool and kind of sad at the same time

Also don't become Jewish they are bigoted towards the goy and require their offsprings to mutilate their genitals
>>
>>39607644
>>39607565

>pussy ass
>don't insult muh beliefs!
lol You're the only pussy in this thread.
Cry about it more, faggot.

Answer the question about why you returned to delusion or ignore it. I'm not expecting much either way.
>>
If there was a god there wouldn't be /r9k/
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.