[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf with stinky feet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latina2.jpg (761KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
latina2.jpg
761KB, 1280x960px
>tfw no gf with stinky feet
>>
>>39599445
My GF makes me lie on the shower floor while we wash after working out together.

She stands on me and tries to guide the water from the dirtiest parts of her towards my face.

Dont give up anon, theres kinky freaks out there. Somewhere.
>>
>>39599622
that's super hot! I hope I can find a chick who's okay with my weird fetishes

did your gf ever make you smell her ass?
>>
>>39599445
Wearing those all day probably won't stink 1/4 as much as closed shoes.
>>
File: 1424927359829.png (68KB, 698x659px) Image search: [Google]
1424927359829.png
68KB, 698x659px
>>39599644
He's right. I give my coworker rides to work and she'll bring a backpack with spare clothes and fliop flops. Whenever I go on break I drive to my house (live like 5 minutes away) and take her flip flops in my house. I sniff the shit out of them and lick them but I never smell or taste anything except the material they're made of. Then I rub my dick all over them and pretty much fuck the flip flop until I cum on it. Then I wipe it off and put them back in her backpack. I've done it several times now. I need help.
>>
>>39599637
She sits on my face and doesnt let me breath until she feels my tongue.

I told her about a year into the relationship that I had a bully fetish. Initially we did role plays and stuff but she kind of brought it into our daily lives.

I'm a lucky man.
>>
>>39599711
what does her ass smell like?

and yes, you're very lucky!
>>
If you licked her foot it would probably be like the back of your hand plus floor dust and sand etc.
>>
>>39599746
well that's only if she was walking around barefoot
>>
>>39599777
Still going to stir up dust onto her feet in those.
>>
>>39599812
so I'll sniff her feet after wearing flats, then
>>
what's it like having a girl's smelly feet in your face?

I really want to have a girl's smelly feet in my face while she gives me a nice handjob
>>
File: 1503513778015.jpg (196KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503513778015.jpg
196KB, 1200x900px
Feet are a normie fetish now
>>
>>39599702
imagine her reaction if somehow those flipflops were ever in the presence of a blacklight
>>
>>39600692
that guy is not a normie

he asexually orbits those chicks and the most he gets is sniffing their stanky feet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.