[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your plans for the weekend m8s?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg (205KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).jpg
205KB, 1034x538px
What are your plans for the weekend m8s?
>>
>>39599374
to have sex with your mom hehe ;3
>>
>>39599374
Drink till I die
>>
study for maths and masturbating to horny old men ass raping some innocent frail japanese girl. also larp as a female on runescape for free sheckles.
>>
File: 1491108959080.png (219KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491108959080.png
219KB, 750x800px
>>39599385
Get out my thread before I beat yer ass ya bloody poofter.
>>
>>39599385
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cunt? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian outback and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on 4chan threads and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts I am trained in shitpost warfare and I'm the top shitposter in the entire australian armed forces you are nothing to me but just another Bogan i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never seen before you think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the australian outback? as we speak i am contacting my secret network of Aussie shitposters across this entire thread and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Cunt. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life Youre fucking dead kid I can shitpost anywhere anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that's just with me and my mates not only am i extensively trained in online banter but i have full access to the fastest highspeed internet in the entire Australian outback and i will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the entire site you little shit if only you could have known what unholy retribution your clever little shitpost was about to bring down upon you you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn bogan. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Watch the sports finals, do a bit of Uni study. My friends have stopped messaging me for some reason, so it's gonna be a long summer.

Anyone know if it's easy to get work just for the 3 months I'm off uni over Summer? Something like being a removalist or whatever
>>
Get drunk and be an attentionwhore.
>>
>>39599374
I just wanna fucknig die. I'm so lonely.
>>
Hoping I can get some sex before back to work on monday. there's a qt 16yr old who wants me so we'll see
>>
>>39599598
For proper summer intern/vacation programs pretty fucking hard and most are closed

for any random part-time/casual work I'm sure you could find something, best to start looking sooner rather than later though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.