[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new girl at work >she gravitates towards me almost instantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ov025fVne51rqbl96o1_540.jpg (40KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov025fVne51rqbl96o1_540.jpg
40KB, 540x721px
>new girl at work
>she gravitates towards me almost instantly
>has recently broken up with her boyfriend and is new to the country
>she literally cries on my shoulder about her heartbreak
>she has no bed/furniture/car so I helped her get set up in this town because I have a car
>she fucks up at work a bit and I cover her ass because I'm senior and get the others to lay off her
>she's really physicaly touchy-feely with me, hugs me randomly, grabs my hand, gives me that second too long to be platonic eye contact
>develop massive crush, but don't say anything about it
>reciprocate her touchy feely ness one day when she hugs me by touching her neck
>she makes new friends at work
>treats me like I don't exist in the room, won't even look at me, certainly won't touch me
>she resigns from work after only two months
>says goodbye to everyone but doesn't bother to even walk the 20meters to find me in the office I was in all day to say goodbye

>feelsbadman
>>
File: image.png (337KB, 338x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
337KB, 338x654px
>>39598740
Women are impossible to understand, dude. She was probably trying to steal your wallet or some shit.
>>
>>39598740
>falling for the vaginal jew

not orig apparently
>>
File: 1477333325853.jpg (175KB, 1348x760px) Image search: [Google]
1477333325853.jpg
175KB, 1348x760px
Stop the fucking presses. A woman acted selfish and uncaring because you had nothing to offer them?

This is big fucking news, alert nasa, the nsa and the cia.
>>
>>39599040
>>39599077
>Women are impossible to understand, dude. She was probably trying to steal your wallet or some shit.

I mean... ever trust any woman's intentions ever again or?

Is it a meme this whole avoiding/ignoring women shit because after this I genuinely need to know.
>>
>>39599086
>Stop the fucking presses. A woman acted selfish and uncaring because you had nothing to offer them?
>This is big fucking news, alert nasa, the nsa and the cia.
I mean acknowledged and understood but what would be "having something to offer them"?
>>
>>39599086
Men do that, dude.

Women have double standards. Had that been Chad kissing on her neck it would have been an entirely different story.
>>
>>39599099
It's not a meme, it's the fucking truth

I spent the entire summer helping out this fucking roastie bitch who I thought was a close friend to the point of dropping everything for her multiple times at like 5 am and now when I'm feeling like shit she won't even respond to me. I knew it would happen this way too but for some reason I ignored what I knew to be the truth

Won't be falling for that one again, I'm just going to turn myself gay or something
>>
>>39599507
>I spent the entire summer helping out this fucking roastie bitch who I thought was a close friend to the point of dropping everything for her multiple times at like 5 am and now when I'm feeling like shit she won't even respond to me.

OP here and can relate. It's enough to make you boiling mad, not only feeling shit for unrelated reasons but also feeling duped by some roastie bitch
>>
>>39599099
They will almost never do something that doesn't benefit them in some way.
>>
>>39599507
Same here lad

I knew this girl who had all kinds of problems so I'd always help her when she was sad because I pitied her.

Then when I became a depressed she fucked off because I was 'too negative'

You just can't rely on them for emotional support, they're totally useless.
>>
>>39599507
>close friend
you were an orbiter to her
>>
>>39599568
Well what do you expect, vagina handouts? This is what keeps the human race strong, the fact that women choose the best and strongest mate.

Although I don't personally agree with their behavior sometimes, it makes sense on a primordial level idk why everyone is always so shocked when they get fucked over.
>>
>>39599669
>it makes sense on a primordial level idk why everyone is always so shocked when they get fucked over.

but the dilemma for the males deemed not worthy is how to they shut off their primal drive for sex and affection when it's apparent it's a futile and fraught endeavor?
true.
>>
>>39599661
>>39599643
>>39599549
I've known this fucking whore for 8 or 9 years now and she throws me away like a fucking cumrag but not before exhausting every last bit of mental health I had with all the worrying I did over her fucking problems

Let this be a lesson to all of you, never trust a fucking woman
>>
>>39599669
I'm not talking about sex anon, I'm talking about being an average person. She could have easily asked someone with a car for help but instead she manipulated someone into doing it.
>>
>>39599040
>be new without money, car and contacts
>cling to beta with money, car and contacts
>get money, car and contacts
>no need to humiliate herself anymore
>leave
>>
>>39600387
well when you put it like that, women sure sound cold, calculating and resourceful. I couldnt even carry out such a well orchestrated plan of using someone for such a period of time.
>>
>>39598740
It sounds like you misinterpreted her friendliness as romantic advances and touched her inappropriately. She stopped talking to you because you made her uncomfortable. Luckily she didn't file a sexual harassment claim with HR.
>>
>>39600760
It's not a plan, just instinct.
>>
>>39600829
>It sounds like you misinterpreted her friendliness as romantic advances and touched her inappropriately.

agree with the first bit, I can see that now. But I don't think touching her neck while she hugged me was exactly HR material... it not like I touched her tits or anything.
>>
>>39598740
>Faggot beta post
>even faggotier babydick estrogen infused tumblr image

you deserve to be alone forever, grow a pair of balls. One of the most pathetic fucking posts I have ever read on this board.

>says goodbye to everyone but doesn't bother to even walk the 20meters to find me in the office I was in all day to say goodbye

YOU should have done something. I'm sure it would have been terrible too if both of you laid in bed and you just wondered why she didnt just roll over 20cm to land on top of you and fuck your vagina.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.