[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone want a 4 AM tarot reading?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

anyone want a 4 AM tarot reading?
>>
>>39598550
sure im bored go ahead
>>
could be interesting. i'd like one if you don't mind
>>
>>39598570
what's your question anon? anything specific you wanna ask?
>>
Sure. Will I ever escape the cycle I'm trapped in?
>>
is my life going to improve at all before december?
>>
File: three of cups.png (87KB, 134x228px) Image search: [Google]
three of cups.png
87KB, 134x228px
>>39598604
Three of Cups
The Three of Cups indicates the celebration of friendship, and the joy of being together. You will soon be enjoying time with close friends and remembering the good times that you have shared. Great achievements will be toasted among you, suggested by the bountiful harvest at the feet of the women celebrating. This will be a time of appreciation of the deeper sense of understanding that you share with your closest friends. It is said that we find few true friends in our lifetime. Treasure yours always. soo in short yes anon you will
>>
>>39598589
will life get better at all is all I want to know.
>>
Will I ever be in a relationship with her?
>>
will I achieve my goals in the next few years
>>
I'd like one. What will happen this weekend?
>>
Yes please. Today is my 35th birthday and I feel like killing myself. What does the future hold etc etc?
>>
will I get what I currently desire the most within the next week. this is very important
>>
File: wheel of fortune.png (91KB, 128x237px) Image search: [Google]
wheel of fortune.png
91KB, 128x237px
>>39598607
think positive anon focus your time on self improvement and betterment of the self. and yes you will
>>
>>39598607
The Wheel of Fortune in your future indicates that you will see situations in your life that come to a close, as well as new opportunities that will come to replace them. Major life decisions and milestones will be arriving, and some will have just passed. Things you set in motion some time ago will begin to bear fruit. Seeds you plant at this time will be sprouting when the Wheel comes full circle again. When you step back and examine the cause and effect of your situation, you will be able to adjust your actions accordingly to produce a better outcome. good times ahead anon
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (49KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
49KB, 500x365px
Can I have one too?
Here is my question: will he ever forgive me?
>>
File: the lovers.png (82KB, 132x237px) Image search: [Google]
the lovers.png
82KB, 132x237px
>>39598700
yes anon yes he will it seems so but be careful and choose your actions wisely every word can influence this negatively or positively
>>
Can I have one as well?
Will I gain motivation to pursue what I want in life?
>>
>>39598550
sure I'll do your ooga booga magic
will they ever care about me the same way I do for them?
>>
Hey anon, an answer would be really appreciated!

Will I ever find out what I really want or only stumble into somethinf decent?
>>
We have to have a question? Meh, I really don't know

I'd ask about love but I gave up on girls a while ago and I'm not interested in anybody right now, and if things go how I plan in the next few months it will remain that way for a very long time

I'd ask about my future but I'd either call bullshit if it says I'll fail and say I'll build my own future, or get paranoid at good news and call bullshit again

the only thing that could stop me from getting what I want right now is physically breaking my legs, so I'm really out of ideas. But I'll give it an obscure go

My question is, will I die the hero's death that I want? And if I do, will anybody remember me? If you can't do two questions then just the first please
>>
>>39598550
Is the relationship I desire worth pursuing?

Thank you ahead of time for the reading.
>>
>>39598829
do you have someone influencing your life anon? someone aggressive? full of eagerness? maybe this person is you? if you feel as though this is talking about you you should think clearly and think carefully plan your decisions ahead of time otherwise you will feel trapped and alone unable to find your way through a solution when you feel its time to move on trust your inner voice
>>
>>39598871
the cards that showed up in your reading are the fool which can be an indication you need to be more optimistic and out going don't be scared to take a leap of faith sometimes the risk is worth it you have to give did love ever play a crucial role? in your life the lovers symbolizes relationships harmonious interaction both within the self and without. A decision weighed heavily on your mind there was a need to mend fences or heal yourself from something that could not be salvaged and finally your last card is ace of wands
>>
>>39598685
>>39598696
I really hope your right. nothing good has happened to me in 2 and a half years. it's like someone put a curse on me. heavily considering ending it all before Christmas
>>
will this self improvement last? I don't want my efforts shit on cosmically.
>>
>>39598635
Okay, I can't really imagine how that will come to pass, but thank you for the reading.
>>
>>39598871
Ace of Wands
great things are indicated when the ace of wands appears in a tarot reading it embodies the power of will desire sexuality and vitality will be abundant in the future the energy from this will bring fertile beginings
>>
File: IMG_1685.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39598824
Thank you so much it cheered me up
>>
File: pents11.jpg (15KB, 143x243px) Image search: [Google]
pents11.jpg
15KB, 143x243px
>>39598869
Frequently the Page refers to you, or someone of either sex who will strongly influence your life in the situation and tends to be young or have a youthful semblance. In this card the Pages garments of brown and green demonstrate his connection to the earth He gazes at his pentacle with pride and reverence; he does not take what he has for granted because he has worked so hard to earn it, and he knows he deserves what he has. He is the student, mezmerized by each mystery his studies reveal. The pay-off will matter very little to this person: he will do what he loves to do His success will stem from his passion for his chosen field
>>
How Rei! Fellow reader from div
>>
>>39598869
The Queen refers to you, or someone who strongly influences your life in the situation in question, but does not have to be female. She holds the sword of truth upright. She has faced reality, and while she has endured many sorrows, she has learned to accept the truth. The butterfly on her crown is a symbol of her emergence from a chrysalis: she transforms into the self-assured Queen depicted on the card. The tassel dangling from her wrist is like a freshly severed rope, which signifies her release from the bonds of confusion, doubt, and illusion. Use her as your example: see clearly, and think freely.
>>
>>39598993
you mean the discord server? or a board ? wait are you that trap/Tgirl that used to do readings on here? the one that joined the navy or something like that
>>
>>39599014
Nope. I'm just a reader from /x/ who occasionally does readings on /r9k/ because it's comfier and most people here are a lot more appreciative than the anons from /div/
>>
File: wands09.jpg (20KB, 143x240px) Image search: [Google]
wands09.jpg
20KB, 143x240px
>>39598857
The Nine of Wands indicates a pause a time to wait and see You have seen many battles relating to your situation, and you have fought hard. Like the man in the card whose head is bandaged but unbowed, your Will remained intact These conflicts have strengthened you, but they have hardened you, making you better able to weather life's struggles but at what price? Make a note of your defenses and when they were triggered they may have made you seem unapproachable. Someone was trying to earn your trust, which has been hard won at best. You may have seen trouble where there wasn't any
>>
File: wands10.jpg (18KB, 143x236px) Image search: [Google]
wands10.jpg
18KB, 143x236px
>>39598674
Ten of Wands
Depicting a person over-burdened by a heavy load the Ten of Wands indicates that you will have a lot of irons in the fire be careful not to get burned! You may overextend yourself. Though you typically enjoy being busy there will come a time to delegate if possible to reduce your stress and give you more time to enjoy a taste of freedom Choose your challenges wisely and you will be able to give more of yourself to them
>>
>>39598674
Nine of Wands
The Nine of Wands indicates a pause a time to wait and see. You have seen many battles relating to your situation, and you have fought hard. Like the man in the card whose head is bandaged but unbowed your Will shall remain intact. These conflicts have strengthened you, but they have hardened you making you better able to weather life's struggles, but at what price? Be aware of your defenses and when they are triggered.. they may make you seem unapproachable Someone will try to earn your trust, which is hard won at best. Don't pick fights, or see trouble where there isn't any; you can keep your thick skin but don't build walls In the end, you will only block yourself if you do
>>
>>39598870
Ace of Wands
All that is best in the suit of Wands is embodied in the Ace: the power of Will desire, sexuality and vitality will be abundant in the future. Just as the leaves burst forth with such force that they are seen falling from the Wand your energy will bring forth many fertile beginnings This card symbolizes the healthy positive outlook that should be held. Great things are indicated
>>
>>39599129
Thank you, cheers m8
>>
>>39598983
You nailed my current sitiuation spot on.
Thanks for the good reading!
>>
>>39599266
You're very welcome anon happy to help
>>
Should i stick to my shitty job or starting finding a new one?
>>
>>39599306
It means a lot to me, the last few years I wasted my energy away while everyone saw something special in me and threw achievements towards me, now I have a stable life and will soon move to vienna to study. The last 8 months I worked towards this goal and had a simple life, this kind of gave me insecurities due to starting a proper way of life with my girlfriend and having to do more for my success than merely existing.
Thanks a lot again and sorry for the long text, I am off to work so I don't care wheter this interests someone or not.
>>
>>39598550
Will I get my dream job? I'm job hunting. Im waiting for the call.

Or at least a good job.
>>
Read my reading with the card captor sakura cards
>>
Should I leave the stability of a wageslave job and my family to go chase my dreams with my oneitis turned lover?
>>
>>39599386
I'm very happy for you anon good luck
>>
>>39598550
aw yeah i need you to name my stand.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 524x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 524x504px
>>39598550
If you're still around, I'd like one:

Will they ever reply desu?
>>
>>39598550
Sure.

How do I move my career into where I want it to be?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.