[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Cup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-R9k_logo.png (101KB, 250x342px) Image search: [Google]
250px-R9k_logo.png
101KB, 250x342px
For those of you who doesn't know the Cup, it's a simulated tournament of Pro Evolution Soccer being competed between teams which are embodiments of boards of the 4chan imageboard. The players represent facets of each board's culture. Players has custom 3d models, personalized kits and music.

Here's a couple of old /r9k/ matches to understand what I'm talking about:
/r9k/ vs /p/ from Summer 17, currently the match with the highest amount of goals ever scored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaBLpHshcd4

/r9k/-/v/ from the consolation final in Spring 16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDjtmYBtV1Y

In a couple of months /r9k/ will compete in the Autumn Babby Cup.

After the not so great experience in the 2017 Winter Cup and the Spring Babby Cup it's time to make some changes, and maybe bring some new faces in the team.
This is our team page, with roster, history and some stats.
implyingrigged.info/wiki//r9k/

Is there a player you want to see on the team? Which one do you think should leave?
Do you like our current anthem? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ltkyqfMjCg
Do you think it should be changed?

I will gathered every suggestion you make, and I'will put them in the official roster poll that will be made next week.
>>
Some of the suggested new players:
-That kid
-Britfeel
-Chicken Tendies (already part of the team in the past)
>>
Supreme Gentlemen should be a name
>>
>>39598356
You can fuck right off with your britfeel.
>>
File: elliot.png (777KB, 771x452px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.png
777KB, 771x452px
>>39598564
There is Elliot Rodger. He's our golden player, along with ">tfw no gf", and our main stricker in the most recent cups.

>>39598580
Well, I suggested the idea in their threads, and I got positive replies. All the board should be represented in the team.
>>
>good boy points
>pls be my gf
>reeeeeeeee
>fembot
>chris w chandler
>reviewbrah

A few suggestions.
>>
Suggestions for player names:
>Not Important (from that Hatred game)
>Beta uprising
>Elliot
>2D>3DPD
>level 50 wizard
>>
File: roster.png (2MB, 1740x976px) Image search: [Google]
roster.png
2MB, 1740x976px
>>39598683
>good boy points
Yes, I forgot to put it in my post, but he was already in my list
>reeeeeeeee
Instead of having it as a player, I was thinking about putting some REEEEEs in our goalhorns (the songs that will be played after we score a goal)
>fembot
She was in the team, but got replaced before the last cup. But she was already in my list
>chris w chandler
REEEEEEEEE
>reviewbrah
If he makes the team, I'll do everything in my power to give him a personalized kit, so he will always play wearing a suit

Pic related: some of our players who have aesthetics (there a few missing like kissless hugless handholdness virgin that need some changes
>>
File: photo_2017-02-11_19-11-42.jpg (27KB, 479x523px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-11_19-11-42.jpg
27KB, 479x523px
>>39598733
>>39598733
>Elliot
He's already in as out golden player
>2D>3DPD
I'm pretty sure that /t/ (and maybe other teams) has the same player or something similar. But since /t/ is now dead, we can "steal" it.
>level 50 wizard
There is already have "Wizard". But we can always change his name
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.