[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are nicer to guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_otbrlnSA2Z1wo710lo1_1280.jpg (72KB, 909x522px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otbrlnSA2Z1wo710lo1_1280.jpg
72KB, 909x522px
Why are people only nice to guys on here but mean to girls?
>>
It's a reversed reality on here.
>>
Because you're a gross little whore
>>
You know exactly why, don't play dumb.
>>
File: you.jpg (107KB, 796x893px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
107KB, 796x893px
What are you talking about? i'm a roast and i get tons of attention and nice replies.
>>
>>39598099
so what else is going on in the berensteyn timeline. Did ron paul make a great president?
>>
>>39598099
I'll be nice to you if you let me make out with your asshole.
>>
>>39598099

this is one of the only places some of the men can retreat to.

even then you roasties try to invade, kys
>>
It's a board for hating girls?
>>
>>39598099
because girls are pieces of shit that stab you in the back or fake how they are to you. men can be dealt with if they act wrong. women are just shit and get away with acting shitty so we have to ignore them or be mean to them.
>>
>>39598099
Because the complete opposite is literally everywhere else. And even THIS is not enough for you roasties.

/thread
>>
>>39599727
This tbqh

Orugenel comment
>>
>>39598099
Because their entire lives revolve around their butthurt over being virgins, and the presence of women reminds them of that and makes their penises all sad.
>>
>>39598099
Literally no one cares about a man's problems if he's not important. And even then virtually no one, not even psychiatrists and mothers care about any emotional problems. Men are only valuable based on what they are capable of doing. Whereas women have the majority of their value as an inherent trait of their existence, reproduction. This gives men an advantage if they have the will-power to push forwards in life, but it means that at least 90% of all affection and attention will go towards women. As little girls they're treated as princesses and as they get older they have the magical ability to be both a protected class and our equals - whichever is more beneficial to them of course.

Instead of falling into that /r9k/ just sits around talking about "feels". Most people use that regularly as an insult, they denigrate men sitting around talking about their feelings instead of doing manly things. Even most people here have that same mindset. So men have to push beyond this visceral disgust towards talking about their feelings in order to do so, and most of the time they still don't get any support. As opposed to women who spend their entire lifetime being pampered to their every whim. That's why /r9k/ is so jealous when women come attention whoring. Because they can go anywhere to get attention, yet of all places they choose the single place men go to to try and talk about their problems. Because apparently just a single website is too much for men, and women feel the need to plague this place too.
>>
>>39598519
good post
i fucking hate women so fucking much
>>
>>39601388
im a mad virgin who doesnt go outside and make my perceptions on women based on internet memes: the post. I'm a female and I do care about my boyfriend's emotional problems
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39598099
The same reason feminists are only nice to girls but mean to guys.
>>
>>39598099
Kari, it totally depends. If you are looking nice like ElliotSupremeLady, and liking Elliot, they all will be nice to you, as they want to get to fuck you. But, if you are not looking very good, and liking Elliot, they will ignore you, or even verbally slaughter you, if you happen to be a landwhale. Even worse it gets if you happen to be a girl who is intelligent, talented and educated, and liking Elliot. In that case they will kill you. As you might be in the way of oppressing women to be dependent on men again, thing that would be important to most men here (and most male Elliot fans) so that they could have a companion and sex life too. So, if you want to like Elliot and survive here and the circles, as a girl, you need to be pretty and brainless.

Not that I care so much. I have Elliot and that's enough.
>>
>>39598391
Hi there, ACS. Can I leak the juicy leaker drama that took place between you and Kari in YouTube?
>>
Fembot is a myth. So, the girls on here are either stacies or normies. The guys on here are usually robots, sometimes normies.
>>
>>39601388
>Because they can go anywhere to get attention, yet of all places they choose the single place men go to to try and talk about their problems.
The ones who come here, are the ugly outcast girls, who can't have attention anywhere else. Unless of course they do something shocking like have extra tits or give birth to a goat.
>>
>>39602275
believe me, ugly girls have it harder than most of you. If you're an ugly guy, well then who cares, no one judges you for it, sure, you dont get positive attention but no one cares about you. If you're an ugly girl however you are constantly pressured and made fun off, because most people value women only for their looks.
>>
>>39602109
>"I'm a mad virgin"
> I'm a girl
We knew that already based off of how your argue, stupid cunt cunt. Get off my board.
>>
>>39602536
Ugly guys get made fun out of too, but they don't get the positive attention from the other sex at all.
>>
>>39602536

there are very few genuinely ugly girls. If there are then most of the time they have some kind of jaw malformation and/or fat as fuck
>>
>>39598099
Because this whole board is gay, closet gay, prison gay, or repressed gay who project their sexual frustration towards woman hate, there is no straight men who would not love women and worship them as goddess, my mom told me so it must be true, the only men who doesn't do what I want always turn out to be gay.
>>
File: d63.jpg (8KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
8KB, 200x303px
>>39602536
In what fantasy world would an average woman walk out with summer apparel and get cat-called eight times walking down the street?
>>
>>39602109
>boyfriend's
Out out out
>>
>>39602536
Lol you'll always fine dudes who will like you because, in contrary to women, men have more diverse tastes and realistic standards
>>
File: tumblr_otkxl8P7sU1wo710lo5_1280.png (539KB, 1047x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otkxl8P7sU1wo710lo5_1280.png
539KB, 1047x585px
>>39602964
Isla Vista, California.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (157KB, 788x1492px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
157KB, 788x1492px
>>39603315
show me a guy that would date this girl
>inb4 i would date her
no you wouldnt
>>
>>39603853
Oh come that's bullshit, If that's not a guy, She could easily be a 5/10 all she needs to do is to shave her moustache and fix her eyebrows for fuck sake
>>
>>39603897
she's still indian and has an ugly nose. At best she can get a short fat indian guy
>>
>>39603939
Pajeet needs love too lol
>>
>>39598401
>the exact problem
>>
>>39598401
plz date me I'll give you everything
>>
File: 1497716493342.jpg (380KB, 2732x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1497716493342.jpg
380KB, 2732x2012px
>>39603939
even if she is Indian she can get a 6/10 or a 7/10 to settle with her if she takes care of herself, You live in a world where females like this can find a bf , while 5/10 males die virgins and 6/10 are never able to get a gf, while at best fucking some fat whale that has the shame or saying shit like " I know you are ugly but i am attracted to you don't know why lol te hee"
>>
>>39604144
You know, if you'd just accept that you're a 1 and not a 5 when all factors are considered, you'd sound a lot less stupid.
>>
>>39604263
What if I am not a 1? would that shatter your petulant and arrogant world view?
>>
>>39604277
Doesn't matter what you look like, that post you made made it abundantly clear that...
1) You're stupid, since you actually believe all of that shit you posted.
2) You have an inflated opinion of yourself, since the whole thing was a desperate attempt to blame your virginity on someone else.

Your reply to me further illustrates that...
3) You're a defensive and snippy little faggot.

All of these are abundantly unattractive to women. You could have 8/10 looks and you'd still be alone.
>>
>>39598099
because society has no empathy for men and gives no shits about men. so I try to be nicer to guys then women.
>>
>>39604345
>make a bunch of assumptions
>crticizes the character of the argument rather than the content of the argument
>backpedals
>call other stupids
The only thing that has been illustrated so far is the fact that your world view where men wouldn't date chicks like this >>39603853
doesn't exist. But that happens to not be true at all.
>>
>>39602536
>ugly girls have it harder than most of you
>thinks women have any evolutionary pressure in life.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah. women have the golden vagina and any guy is willing to take care of you if you are still young and virtues. if you are old and ulgy then yes you are fucked but that is your fault for riding the cock carousel and any guy would have settle down when you were young.
>>
>>39604125
Do you do that too, if she is intelligent, educated and talented (which I doubt) or will you spit on her in that case?
>>
>>39604345
>You could have 8/10 looks and you'd still be alone
Someone pls roll the tinder fake profile pics
>>
>>39603853
After a shaving she would actually look nice considering she's indian
>>
>>39604509
You could post those and the pictures where it shows how females rarely rate males as very attractive and this retard would claim that a dating app is not the same as the real world and the data doesn't show the true nature of the females or dating scene even though most of the younger generations use those apps
>>
>>39598401
That's because you're appearing dumb. It's what makes you fuckable. Try to add all the capitals into your text and no one cares. :)
>>
>>39603853
>show me a guy that would date this girl
>>inb4 i would date her
>no you wouldnt
just needs a makeover. whoopity-do.
>>
>>39604574

And I could show you 1000 couples where 4/10 guys are with 5+/10 girls and you'd just sperg out and say "Hurr durr she's fucking Tyrone behind his back!!" You'll tell yourself anything you have to in order to ease your butthurt.

And just because you pull an 'inb4' doesn't change the fact that a data pull from one hookup app actually does NOT reflect on the entire world. Again, this is a typical case of robots locking onto one source of information that supports their confirmation bias and acting like it's the result of a decades-long, peer-reviewed study.
>>
>>39602536
most ugly girls could just work out and get a decent looking butt/body which will be enough to satisfy 75% of the straight men meanwhile if a man didn't get a big dick then he can't do much about it
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.