[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get motivation? I just want to sleep forever. I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Wojak53.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak53.png
20KB, 474x473px
How do I get motivation?

I just want to sleep forever. I have no will to live anymore.
>>
>>39598076
idk how normies do it
half of them have kids i guess and that sparks some primal need in them to have to provide but i can't bring myself to do it
i don't yearn for a family. the only thing in my life i hate right now is the fact that im leeching of my mommy.
when i had a job i was basically paying for being alive but still occupying space in her house.
i don't think she minds anyone living with her but she's told me on a few occasions that she's worried about me and my brothers because we are all over 21 and don't live on our own and she wants to know what we'll do if she dies.
i don't have an expensive lifestyle i just sit on my computer when i wasn't at work but i don't see how i'd be able to get a job that i'd be able to get and be able to live on my own and have enough money to survive. i can't even imagine also having to have my own car and the expenses that come along with that.
>>
>>39598076
There are no easy ways, I can start with that. There's no trick to it. You have to introspect and find out what made you unmotivated to begin with. This is easiest when guided by a professional via therapy. Sometimes it's caused by your life circumstances, your upbringing. Sometimes it's literally just your brain doesn't know how to make chemicals properly and you need an adjustment to jumpstart your chemistry again.

It doesn't matter what causes it OP, what matters is that you fix it. I can't tell you how much better life is when you're actually living it. No one can make you believe it, you just have to try it and see.

It can take a little time for meds to work, by the way. They're like a splint for your mind, but eventually the feelings will come back.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-03+at+03.29.57).jpg (54KB, 425x469px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-03+at+03.29.57).jpg
54KB, 425x469px
>>39598124
>tfw american adult with no health insurance
>can't even get motivated to start getting help to be motivated
>>
Google St. John's Wort, thank me later. Shit's like 3 dollars.
>>
>>39598156
Try betterhelp.com

there's a lot of online therapy websites that are pretty affordable with people that don't have health insurance. They hook you up with a professional certified therapist and everything.
>>
>>39598194
Just a quick note to add for any femanons that might be reading this. St. John's Wort has an interaction with most birth control, rendering them less effective. if you are a female and on birth control, do not use St. John's Wort
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.