[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if it was Judgement day and Jesus shows up and says "I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: pope_dove_wideweb__430x410.jpg (18KB, 430x410px) Image search: [Google]
pope_dove_wideweb__430x410.jpg
18KB, 430x410px
Imagine if it was Judgement day and Jesus shows up and says "I'm gonna save everyone exceeeeept this guy." and just points at a random person and he's the only guy out of billions of people who doesn't go to heaven.
That would be pretty silly, huh?
I wonder what that guy would think. What would everyone else think? What if that guy was you?
>>
File: le old man shrug.jpg (71KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
le old man shrug.jpg
71KB, 384x313px
>>39597251
>What if that guy was you?
Would be ok desu
>have the whole world to myself
>do whatever I want
>go whereever I want
Would start a small makeshift homestead to grow vegetables and fruits, and salvage things from other people's abandoned homes to use to hunt animals with.
and no person could interfere.
Would probably find myself something nice to do so I don't get bored, since pretty much every resource would now be available to me without any cost like money.

But yeah, it would be silly and quite unfair if it was random, but the person chosen would still get to be alive, which I'm not sure is good or bad considering if Jesus came again that probably means heaven and eternal paradise actually exists.
Everyone else would probably be smug that they're with their friends in heaven (or probably suffering in hell) or they would be sad that they don't get to experience earthly pleasures anymore.
>>
>>39597359
Same anon here, good question by the way, OP.

We need more interesting questions like this to get our minds off of stressful things.
>>39597251
>>
>>39597251
>alone with all the world
>do literally whatever I want
dude, fuck yeah
>army of rapturedogs
>>
Well apparently only an extremely small fraction of people will make it into heaven so yeah I'd be surprised if I was the only one about to spend the rest of eternity in complete and utter unfathomable pain for jerking off and shitposting.
>>
File: fug allowed.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
fug allowed.png
316KB, 425x450px
>>39597251
>be chosen to stay on earth
>continue shitposting
>reply to myself because I'd be the only person on earth
>do this until internet inevitably doesn't work anymore
very little changes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.