[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feeling a bit oppressed these days?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1702.jpg (67KB, 629x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.jpg
67KB, 629x1173px
anyone else feeling a bit oppressed these days?
>>
By whom authentically?
>>
>>39596473
yeah

people want me dead just for being white

im poor and have a shit life

fuck liberals
>>
>>39596473
You mean my entire fucking life? Yeah.
>>
File: img-17.jpg (64KB, 1111x719px) Image search: [Google]
img-17.jpg
64KB, 1111x719px
Life will always be unfair to those who are not Chad or Stacy.
>>
>>39596615
>Lives forever
>Giant wings, can fly
>Good at magic naturally
or a gargoyle
>>
It's that nagging feeling you can't name.
That question of "why is it like this" you never have the answer to.
The despair felt in everyday life. The rat race.
Above all it's powerlessness.
The fact that you were born like this, that everything is predetermined and set by outside forces that you have no control over.
Who you work for. What you watch. What you eat. Where you live. Who you fuck. What you make. What you do. It's all decided for you. Yes, we are oppressed. We are kept subdued and distracted. It's slavery under a different name. Disguised under layer after layer of abstraction that makes us think we have rights and freedoms when we don't.
We are given a target to distract ourselves depending on who we are and where we're from. We're told that these people are the source of all of our problems. And trapped in this ideology we fail to see the fact that we are being divided and conquered in a battle to limit the recognition of our enemy, the ruling class, and to limit our power, organization of our working class and the might of our collective strength.
It's difficult to achieve class consciousness when everything in today's world is directly opposed to its formation in the individual and general population. They say it's dangerous, unamerican, radical, stupid, childish, pointless, to want to build a world where people are no longer above and below each other and the few rule over the poor in every aspect of life.
That signal in your head that tells you to reject an idea or a simple word based upon what you've been TOLD rather than what you've LEARNED about it (and there is a difference). This is propaganda of another kind. One that you cannot identify clearly, but you know it's there. And once you know it's there, you can block it out, and you can fight it to free yourself and your people, your class.
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm
Read one thing and decide for yourself first then allowing others to decide for you.
>>
File: IMG_1809.png (334KB, 769x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.png
334KB, 769x768px
Everything I value has either been destroyed or is in the process of being viciously assaulted
>>
>>39596473
Preaching to the choir, bud.
>>
>>39596991
I'd be Marxist if they recognized the Jewish problem

Otherwise it's just another tool of the ruling class
>>
File: 81a.png (444KB, 1080x683px) Image search: [Google]
81a.png
444KB, 1080x683px
>>39596991
fuck off you communist scum
>>
>>39596473
No. Just bored and pissed off.
>>
No, I don't think I'm oppressed. I think society is slanted towards me. I just don't think I put in the effort, I'm not top quality material in some ways, and society can't make individuals like me.

I think the most oppressed groups aren't who people say they are though. Asians are greatly oppressed, blacks aren't at all, they kick Asians out of schools and let Blacks in, yet people whine about how society is against Black people. Both Men and Women are oppressed, but Men more than Women. We've gotten to a point domestic assault victims are 57:43 male/female despite men being able to beat the shit out of their girlfriends generally, simply because society will oppress the shit out of any man that defends himself. The disabled are rarely oppressed and usually are given handouts yet are treated as the worlds biggest victims. People confuse a lack of success with oppression, probably because they're commies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.