[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy childhood memories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

what are some comfy childhood memories?
things you did with friends, yourslef, or your siblings, pls share
>>
Watching anime nigga
>>
>>39596405
>Playing Nightmare Creatures 2 with a friend at his house
We were 11/12 years old and in elementary school. I had never met anyone who played that game before because it was not mainstream, I played it alone a lot when I was younger. but one day this friend told me he bought it and played it in his PS1 so I started going to his house often. Good times indeed.

>playing with a friend's little sister
This memory came up to my brain recently. I feels nice that I had female friends when I was a kid

I can't remember much more right now, anyway I'm depressed and mentally ill so my memory isn't very good and I tend to think negativelly about everything. I mean nothing feels as good, chill, comfy or fun as it should, instead everything feels cold, loose, dark and pointless, and this feeling affects all my memories, even the ones I have from when I was not depressed and my brain overall normal.
>>
>>39596405
>go to home depot a lot with dad
>always sat on the lawn mowers (rideons, obviously) and made racing noises with him
>then as we'd leave get a hotdog from the stand right by the door
>shoot the shit with nice old man
>always got ketchup only and a butterscotch sucker

>playing timesplitters 2 at friends house secretly on his big bro's ps2
>ditto with gta:sa
those were the fucking days, fuck I want to go back
>>
>not having bills to pay
>could do stuff with friends because free time was a thing back then

Those were the days
>>
I loved spending time alone the most!

>Still do

It's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>39597006
I remembered two more that are worth posting
>watching my older brother play vidya at night until I fall asleep
such a shame we don't get along nowadays

>a girl I met when I went in a vacation to another city
I was 14 and she was 12. I fell in love hard with her. I only was there for a few days and when I returned home life had lost it's point, I didn't want to come back, all I wanted was to be with her
>>
Being a jedi
>>
>>39596405
Some of my best childhood memories are phishing AOL accounts on AOL 3.0. We used to send password stealers to Hanson fans in Hanson chat rooms, and get their accounts. We used a punter and froze a mod's computer once. I think that was our best moment. Anyone born after 1988 or so will probably have no idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>waking up on the first day of summer vacation and feeling lighter than air
>playing maplestory all day and all night
>>
File: Misuzu.png (53KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Misuzu.png
53KB, 300x226px
I was friends with the elderly couple behind my house. They let me eat cookies and cold milk every so often.

Wouldn't say this is comfy, but there was a gay teenager when I was like ten that wanted me to show him my dick. I did.

I used to play "animals" with this mexican girl at her house, we'd run around the house pretending to be different types of animals. It got pretty crazy after watching any animated Disney movie.

The older we got, we'd end up watching Dragon Ball/DBZ together.

Had another friend named Kevin and we would play video games at his big house all the time. He had annoying little brother that tried to join us.

Being a 90s kid was very comfy.
>>
File: reasons.jpg (77KB, 705x471px) Image search: [Google]
reasons.jpg
77KB, 705x471px
>>39596405
>you'll never relive watching the even stevens movie when it first came out
>>
my memories solely consist of my mom yelling "BECAUSE I SAID SO"
>>
not many. abusive parents. Going to bed cold, hungry and in agony from the beating I got.
I used to say I was staying at a friends and run out the house. I used to go into the forest a few miles away and camp through the night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.